Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,951 members, 7,866,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:41 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (620) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (6039018 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) ... (2855) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jteku(m): 6:13pm On Sep 05, 2016
denisfidha:
Only Kenya,Uganda,Malawi,South Africa recorded a slight increase in Elephant population over the past decade, Africa in general recorded 30% decline in elephant population..

Kenya's Anti-poaching efforts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NqUeQiSbvg

Oga...how does protecting elephant population or endangered animal species concern military discussion here, we are talking about protecting human lives here
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MikeCZA: 6:36pm On Sep 05, 2016
jteku:

Oga...how does protecting elephant population or endangered animal species concern military discussion here, we are talking about protecting human lives here
Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos.

Is the topic.

7 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 05, 2016
jteku:

terrorist groups like alshabaab and rebels e.g lord resistance army are know to profit from endangered animals like rhinos and elephants

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ef4pCuhqYz4
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 05, 2016
jteku:

It falls under Security Services.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Tinfoil: 7:30pm On Sep 05, 2016
Henry240:

It is not corruption. Just a wrong caption from the guy(Jteku) who posted the photo.

My friend this is actually very serious, it just means that for the right friend or price, anyone, including Haram can accesses any military facility.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jteku(m): 7:57pm On Sep 05, 2016
Henry240:

It is not corruption. Just a wrong caption from the guy(Jteku) who posted the photo.

Oga henry lets say its was a wrong caption, so who could those ladies be......NAF personnel's
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 05, 2016
UPDF SU-30MK2 Jets

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 05, 2016
jteku:

Oga henry lets say its was a wrong caption, so who could those ladies be......NAF personnel's

Pilot's wife.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 05, 2016
Nigerian Army

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by lionel4power(m): 10:31pm On Sep 05, 2016
africaken254:
UPDF SU-30MK2 Jets
the su-30 is a huge plane. the fore main landing gear is the same height with that man

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jteku(m): 11:45pm On Sep 05, 2016
Henry240:

Pilot's wife.

Tah, I knw say when u De type pilot's wife, ur hand De shake, coz u ma knw d koko, on how dis guys De operates
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by pacretus(m): 1:16am On Sep 06, 2016
jteku:

Tah, I knw say when u De type pilot's wife, ur hand De shake, coz u ma knw d koko, on how dis guys De operates
bro if the aircraft wasn't in the air,i see absolutely nothing wrong with that pics.or na only to dey use koboko they wipe people UPADAN,u wan see.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MikeCZA: 4:41am On Sep 06, 2016
jteku:

Family.

We can't even rule out the possibility of them staying in the base.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 4:47am On Sep 06, 2016
Henry240:
Nigerian Army
What's up with the news of our Jets being shot down?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jteku(m): 6:03am On Sep 06, 2016
Guys does anyone know what happened to our BTR's, where are they deployed, abi dem De use them guide Aso rock

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 06, 2016
tdayof:
What's up with the news of our Jets being shot down?

Are you reading the sources of these stories?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by lionel4power(m): 7:24am On Sep 06, 2016
Red Flag 16-4, includes participation by air
forces representing the following nations:
US
Israel
Pakistan
Spain
UAE

Pakistan might come along with there jf-17 thunder
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 7:26am On Sep 06, 2016
Henry240:

Are you reading the sources of these stories?

Oh yea I noticed that too but I found one from naij.com. That was why I asked.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 06, 2016
-Reva FAV in Namibia

- Namibian Commandos

- SADC paratrooper

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fynline(m): 8:00am On Sep 06, 2016
africaken254:
@Fynline i see you can't be a good intelligence officer grin ,look at the several antennas on top of that armoured Combat Vehicle Reconnaissance (Tracked) ,that gentleman who boards the CVR(T) is being guarded by a soldier whose very alert.he is a high ranking officer ,who later we see issuing instructions to other soldiers.that another reason thats a FV105 Sultan
a FV104 Samaritan is an ambulance ambulance version of the CVR(T).why would a senior ranking Nigerian officer in command of a battalion be travelling by a CVR(T) ambulance version !

I was the one who posted the video and believe me i noticed all you just pointed out. That was why i said ''i know we had the Samaritan'' because i can only speak of what i know and am sure of. Actually we in Nigeria never knew NA has the Samaritan until i posted the pic on the net. So chill man ''we don tey for this business''
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 06, 2016
My new favourite vessel in the Nigerian navy's service.

Front view of 40 meters NNS Karaduwa, the Nigerian navy's 3rd domestically built vessel.

Beautiful boat, I absolutely love it!!

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 06, 2016
4 or 5 more boats in this class, and we have a decent sized fleet which covers Eastern, Central and Western naval commands. Beautiful sea going platform.

- Front view

- Side view

- Rear view

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by gottfried21(m): 8:51am On Sep 06, 2016
Namibian army "crutas" currently in basic...They should finish sometime in December
Let no soldier die in combat saying that his training has failed him...

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 9:04am On Sep 06, 2016
Henry240:
4 or 5 more boats in this class, and we have a decent sized fleet which covers Eastern, Central and Western naval commands. Beautiful sea going platform.

- Front view

- Side view

- Rear view
Is there any article about Made in Nigerian ships that explains and list the specifications of these ships in details?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 06, 2016
tdayof:
Is there any article about Made in Nigerian ships that explains and list the specifications of these ships in details?

There is no source, however their specifications are similar to other ships in there class.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 06, 2016
gottfried21:
Namibian army "crutas" currently in basic...They should finish sometime in December
Let no soldier die in combat saying that his training has failed him...

grin grin grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 06, 2016
Henry240:
-Reva FAV in Namibia

- Namibian Commandos

- Namibian paratrooper

the last para is not Namibian looking at the plane his jumped from i suspect he's from Botswana or another SADC country
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 06, 2016
lionel4power:
the su-30 is a huge plane. the fore main landing gear is the same height with that man
also i love its range,the enemies now are within range.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by TrueHeart365(m): 10:54am On Sep 06, 2016
Tinfoil:

My friend this is actually very serious, it just means that for the right friend or price, anyone, including Haram can accesses any military facility.

we have not forgotten your preference for terrorist propaganda.

plus, you're saying rubbish

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 06, 2016
Russia and Tanzania under the International Military-Technical Forum "Army - 2016" signed an agreement on military cooperation and the contract for training soldiers in the East African country's military educational establishments of the Russian Federation.
Document was signed by head of the Russian Defense Minister, Army General Sergei Shoigu and Minister of Defense and National Service Hussein Mwinyi of Tanzania.
Also, in their presence, a contract was signed for admission servicemen United Republic of Tanzania in the military educational institutions of Russia Ministry of Defense.According to Sergei Shoigu, Moscow visit of the delegation from Tanzania "is a striking confirmation of the friendly relations between the defense ministries of the two countries and peoples."
"I would like to express my gratitude for what you already second time participating in international military-technical forum held in our country", - said the head of the Defense Ministry.
Russian Defense Minister stressed that "this forum - a large-scale platform for the development and strengthening of bilateral relations in military and military-technical sphere."
" There are more than 1,000 companies - producers of arms and military equipment . Also delegations from more than 80 countries " , - said Sergey Shoigu.
Hussein Mwinyi said In turn, that Russia and Tanzania , " have a long history of excellent bilateral relations and cooperation in the field of defense , since the Soviet times ."
He expressed confidence that the meeting will also serve as the development of bilateral ties.
"I want to take this opportunity on behalf of my delegation, to express my sincere appreciation and gratitude for the opportunity to visit the forum" Army 2016 " , - said Hussein Mwinyi thanked for the warm , friendly welcome and hospitality.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 06, 2016
Nigeria COIN

Nigerian Army T-72 Tank maneuvers into attack position.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) ... (2855) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: Exnavyboy62

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.