Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,687 members, 7,862,145 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:49 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (689) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (6031790 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) ... (2854) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Patchesagain: 5:55pm On Oct 07, 2016
They call them "Rhino"

Aparently it comes with a fridge - so you can keep your beer cool while shooting rubber bullets at protestors grin

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Patchesagain: 6:00pm On Oct 07, 2016
Its all part of the "rhino" policing plan - a R27 million project to upgrade JMPD capabilities.

Including this tactical command center - boast computers‚ internal and external high definition 400 metre range cameras, a mini boardroom, flood lights‚ back-up generators and mobile clinic where breathalyser and blood tests will be conducted

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 07, 2016
Patchesagain:
They call them "Rhino"

Aparently it comes with a fridge - so you can keep your beer cool while shooting rubber bullets at protestors grin

gringringringringrin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 07, 2016
Nigeria COIN

"energetically will i meet the enemies of my country. I shall
defeat them on the field of battle for am better trained and
fight with all my might. "

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 6:52pm On Oct 07, 2016
Henry240:
Nigeria COIN

"energetically will i meet the enemies of my country. I shall
defeat them on the field of battle for am better trained and
fight with all my might. "

Enough word for BHT. He's a ranger?

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by overhypedsteve(m): 6:52pm On Oct 07, 2016
Patchesagain:
SAPS sweeping the notorious Hillbrow
that look like a policeman abusing a civilians civil right while the other is pointing an assault rifle at the unarmed man
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 07, 2016
tdayof:

Enough word for BHT. He's a ranger?
AFSF, Commando.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 7:00pm On Oct 07, 2016
Henry240:

AFSF, Commando.

Okay thanks. Saw a ranger badge on him on Instagram so I am kind of curious.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 07, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by gottfried21(m): 10:04pm On Oct 07, 2016
Cameroonian B.I.R Being trained by U.S Green Berrets

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 07, 2016
gottfried21:
This specific operator is very popular, I've posted his photos here some weeks/months ago.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 07, 2016
Senegal

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 07, 2016
gottfried21:

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 07, 2016
Nigeria COIN/CTCOIN

Nigerian Army Bonzena 5 UGV

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ssaengine: 4:38am On Oct 08, 2016
overhypedsteve:
that look like a policeman abusing a civilians civil right while the other is pointing an assault rifle at the unarmed man

How is a body search by clearly marked police abuse of rights? Um...that rifle is clearly pointed at the ground. And trust me, if you knew what Hillbrow is like, you would understand the need for such weaponry. Where most of Johannesburg's ruthless thugs call home.

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by overhypedsteve(m): 6:25am On Oct 08, 2016
ssaengine:

How is a body search by clearly marked police abuse of rights? Um...that rifle is clearly pointed at the ground. And trust me, if you knew what Hillbrow is like, you would understand the need for such weaponry. Where most of Johannesburg's ruthless thugs call home.
Hillbrow or Syria there is no excuse for abusing the civil right of anybody. But for someone who would love to be drinking cold drinks while shooting rubber bullets at unarmed civilians I won't blame u. @ Patches

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MikeCZA: 6:44am On Oct 08, 2016
overhypedsteve:
Hillbrow or Syria there is no excuse for abusing the civil right of anybody. But for someone who would love to be drinking cold drinks while shooting rubber bullets at unarmed civilians I won't blame u. @ Patches
I find it funny that a Nigerian is saying this. grin grin grin

Anyway they are not abusing civilians. The chap you are mentioning has his rifle pointed downwards on the ground.

regarding Pat's comment............... (Picture)

6 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MikeCZA: 6:51am On Oct 08, 2016
[quote author=jakeporeshenko post=50010966][/quote] Just having an adventure.

Have you heard comments from the Ugandans working with the Amerikkens?

Rather use African contractors.
1. Hostages rescue demonstration before the world in 2010 by SAPS and the SANDF.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 08, 2016
MikeCZA:
Just having an adventure.

Have you heard comments from the Ugandans working with the Amerikkens?

Rather use African contractors.

1. Hostages rescue demonstration before the world in 2010 by SAPS and the SANDF.

What are the ugandans saying?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 08, 2016
overhypedsteve:

Patches689's comment was clearly a joke.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 08, 2016
MikeCZA:
I find it funny that a Nigerian is saying this. grin grin grin

Anyway they are not abusing civilians. The chap you are mentioning has his rifle pointed downwards on the ground.

regarding Pat's comment............... (Picture)
defending his own grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 08, 2016
Guinean soldiers in Mali

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 7:59am On Oct 08, 2016
naf

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by overhypedsteve(m): 8:22am On Oct 08, 2016
Henry240:

Patches689's comment was clearly a joke.
OK. It was a joke. Most victims of Police Abuse complain of the senile officers making jokes while torturing them. Let's leave it as it is though.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Patchesagain: 8:34am On Oct 08, 2016
overhypedsteve:
OK. It was a joke. Most victims of Police Abuse complain of the senile officers making jokes while torturing them. Let's leave it as it is though.

Sorry, I forgot thread Rule No 3: No fun allowed

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fidha254(m): 9:24am On Oct 08, 2016
1. Kenya police and Kenya wildlife service chopper drop supplies to Kenya police in Boni forest as KDF look on
2 Boni forest exists on both sides of Somali-Kenya with the bigger portion on the somali side of the border border
3. A convoy of paramilitary police and KDF on patrol

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fidha254(m): 9:34am On Oct 08, 2016
whoops -that moment you are about to destroy a hardware that costs your yearly salary

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fidha254(m): 9:54am On Oct 08, 2016
Kenya army MD500 with TOW anti-tank missile

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fidha254(m): 10:10am On Oct 08, 2016
off topic playing around with an Apache in the countryside

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vMDy7X94fc
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 08, 2016
off topic : an Israel defence forces captured Magach 6 tank ( M60 Patton) fitted with explosive reactive armor (ERA) first installed on Israeli tanks , 1982, Lebanon.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by NighttWalker(m): 10:54am On Oct 08, 2016
AFSF

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 08, 2016
off topic
WS-35, 155 mm guided artillery shells with a range of 100 km

“WS-35″ 155 mm diameter precision-guided artillery shells, its range has reached 100 km, almost win a fight with the short-range ballistic missiles, but regardless of the cost or use elastic advantage.
article said weapons exhibition in Southeast Asia, ALMT launched publicly WS-35-style guided artillery shells for the 155 mm howitzer.
The platform was undoubtedly the PLZ-05 self-propelled artillery, fired the shells by North Industries Group Corporation production, production shells of ALMT belonging to the China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation.
article quoted the the ALMT weapons display panels, said WS-35 artillery shells, there are two versions, but the use of GNSS/INS guidance system, install four stability wing tail, four stability wing is also installed on the warhead used to adjust the flight attitude.
the company said, the WS-35 guided projectile length 1620 mm, weight 18 kg, the theoretical rate of fire 5 rounds/minute, the storage time of 10 years, which has a range up to 100 km, Hit error of 40 meters.
see from the pictures, the WS-35 artillery shells appearance is quite similar to the U.S. “Excalibur guided artillery shells.
It is reported that Excalibur is the U.S. Army to develop the first GPS-guided artillery ammunition, is a modular ammunition, divided into three models, the maximum range of 64 km, and a very precise compared hit error of only 10-20 meters, and up to 370 m with traditional shells hit error can be described as “shoot with great precision.”
read more http://errymath..com/2014/05/ws-35-155-mm-guided-artillery-shells.html#.V_jCSfl97Dc

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) ... (2854) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.