Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,378 members, 7,853,687 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:40 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (972) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (6020227 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (969) (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) (975) ... (2851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 10:50am On Feb 18, 2017
ActivateKruger:

Isn't such information supposed to be classified?
Nope. So far the transponder still shows EGY1, there is nothing classified about it.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 18, 2017
ActivateKruger:

Isn't such information supposed to be classified?
they try switching on/off the ads-b transponder but still you can track them on site like flightradar24.com grin grin grin. i can tell you from reports i am reading on twitter,all roads leading to kenya president state house are like a parking lot
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 11:02am On Feb 18, 2017
africaken254:
they try switching on/off the ads-b transponder but still you can track them on site like flightradar24.com grin grin grin. i can tell you from reports i am reading on twitter,all roads leading to kenya president state house are like a parking lot
If it was classified, the bird will be flying under anonymous call sign I guess.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 18, 2017
Egypt’s Al Sisi arrives today, trade talks expected

Egyptian President Abdel Fattah Al Sisi is expected in the country today for a four-day state visit at the invitation of President Uhuru Kenyatta.

The two presidents are expected to hold discussions today at State House, Nairobi, where trade between the two countries will be at the centre of discussions. Trade relations between Egypt and Kenya have seen a positive development over the years as a result of both countries membership in Comesa. Available records show the volume of bilateral trade between the two countries in 2008 was around Sh37 billion. Trade data indicates that Egyptian exports to Kenya amounted to Sh15 billion, while imports from Kenya amounted to Sh22 billion, with Sh6 billion of surplus in favour of Kenya. This unprecedented increase in the value of Kenya’s exports to Egypt in 2008 is due to the increase of the volume and value of exports of tea to Egypt, which is ranked as the first importer of Kenyan tea.Sisi’s advance team arrived in the country on Wednesday alongside five armoured vehicles that he will be using while int he country. Sources said close to 150 Egyptian government security personnel also arrived in the country alongside the advance team. Deputy President William Ruto visited Egypt from on November 15 and 16 and held talks with President Sisi and Prime Minister Sheriff Ismail in Cairo
read more http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2017/02/18/egypts-al-sisi-arrives-today-trade-talks-expected_c1508701
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 18, 2017
His Excellency President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi of Egypt at State House, Nairobi.

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 11:17am On Feb 18, 2017
africaken254:

I guess not everyone treats his presidential flying boat like the Air Force One.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 18, 2017
President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi is the first sitting Egyptian Head of State to make a State Visit to Kenya.

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 18, 2017
tdayof:
If it was classified, the bird will be flying under anonymous call sign I guess.
call sign or no call sign,if your keen enough you can easily track those aircrafts.i was able to track jordanian king jet when he left up to jordan. even though they kept switching off/on the ads-b transponder during its flight to jordan,where before he landed other planes were force to abort their land and orbit around the airport as the king jet was given first priority
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 18, 2017
ActivateKruger:

I guess not everyone treats his presidential flying boat like the Air Force One.
during obama visit a kenya airforce puma(probably with snipers) was orbiting around the airspace of JKIA airport until his plane took off.i was able see the puma chopper because i live several kilometers from the airport
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 11:38am On Feb 18, 2017
africaken254:
call sign or no call sign,if your keen enough you can easily track those aircrafts.i was able to track jordanian king jet when he left up to jordan. even though they kept switching off/on the ads-b transponder during its flight to jordan,where before he landed other planes were force to abort their land and orbit around the airport as the king jet was given first priority
Changing call sign before flying won't let you know which aircraft is flying.
Same thing happened to MRT1 it flew into Gambia with an unknown call sign. Changed call sign back to MRT1 on approach.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 18, 2017
a Kenya police helicopter has just flew overhead where i stay ,it looks like president Fattah Al Sisi is getting high level security
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Tinfoil: 11:44am On Feb 18, 2017
ActivateKruger:

LOL...

It's strange that the so-called free and intelligent Africans flood the EU, US, Australia and South Africa in search of a better life. Millions of Africans would rather be refugees in South African slums while begging for petty jobs not even poor South Africans want THAN to be free in their own ancestry land.

Your civil wars, starvation and lack of development are a shining example of your intellect.

Typical example of what a white supremacist thinking. Africa is still emerging from the yoke colonialism and the birth pangs of freedom are painful. Japan is for Japanese, China Chinese and South Africa for Africans not boers
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 18, 2017
tdayof:

Changing call sign before flying won't let you know which aircraft is flying.
Same thing happened to MRT1 it flew into Gambia with an unknown call sign. Changed call sign back to MRT1 on approach.
if i can follow on social media what going(when a head of state is about to leave,in the case of Gambia its airspace must have being close for commercial flights for long duration) and then track the flight path of a peculiar aircraft .remember also africa airspace are that congested like in the west or east
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 18, 2017
Egypt air force Rafale jets

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 12:04pm On Feb 18, 2017
Tinfoil:

Typical example of what a white supremacist thinking. Africa is still emerging from the yoke colonialism and the birth pangs of freedom are painful. Japan is for Japanese, China Chinese and South Africa for Africans not boers

See, that's what sets us apart from everyone else. South Africa belongs all who live in in it - it's in the Constitution.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 12:10pm On Feb 18, 2017
africaken254:
during obama visit a kenya airforce puma(probably with snipers) was orbiting around the airspace of JKIA airport until his plane took off.i was able see the puma chopper because i live several kilometers from the airport

The Americans take their security very serious, for obvious reasons... At times I think they over do it.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 18, 2017
Tinfoil:

you need to watch 10 Ways the World Will End documentary,before you can claim you own an acre of this planet.we are just guest on this earth,our so called civilization could be wipe out in minutes

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fidha254(m): 12:48pm On Feb 18, 2017
africaken254:
a Kenya police helicopter has just flew overhead where i stay ,it looks like president Fattah Al Sisi is getting high level security
slovakia president just left the country 48 hours ago after 3 day stay and he was moving around without anyone noticing his small convoy... what protocol or policy do they use to choose what level of security a foreign president is accorded, is it dependent on the threat level, economic significance, political, geopolitical relevance or is it standard protocal that the foreign presidents security has the coutersey to to make arrangements and determine how many men they will need and the host country then accomodates what is doable and whats not
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by giles14(m): 12:54pm On Feb 18, 2017
africaken254:
they try switching on/off the ads-b transponder but still you can track them on site like flightradar24.com grin grin grin.
u can track it using flightradar24.com only wen the aircraft transponder is on

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 18, 2017
Fidha254:
slovakia president just left the country 48 hours ago after 3 day stay and he was moving around without anyone noticing his small convoy... what protocol or policy do they use to choose what level of security a foreign president is accorded, is it dependent on the threat level, economic significance, political, geopolitical relevance or is it standard protocal that the foreign presidents security has the coutersey to to make arrangements and determine how many men they will need and the host country then accomodates what is doable and whats not
a president like Al Sisi ,whose predecessor mubaraka was almost assassinated in addi abba in the 90's and also Egypt involvement in fighting ISISI inside egypt and libya. then the dislike by extremist groups on the egyptian government because of its like to the egypt military(with its liberal views)he is in the top list of presidents in the world,this groups would love to assasinate. considering how global this groups have become.a president like Zuma ,if today south africa was to involve itself extensively in the war on terror.his level of protection would definitely be increased.i remember i watched a documentary about alshabaab and this close aide to somalia president took aljazeera journalist to somalia president palace,before they even the compound.they had to go through 3 gates manned by somalia and AMISOM soldiers,every time they were thoroughly checked and questioned even though they were inside the vehicle of the somalia government aide
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 18, 2017
giles14:
u can track it using flightradar24.com only wen the aircraft transponder is on
Presidential and military planes can switch off ADSB so wont be visible on flight tracking sites but the transponder signal will be visible on air traffic control radar screens
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kikuyu1(m): 1:36pm On Feb 18, 2017
overhypedsteve:
even if they are white colored self only looking at their muscle structure would tell you they are africans. They are all black.

Not only black but specifically W African. E Africans especially Kenyans tend to be slimmer oval faced with higher foreheads and different noses.
Someone once had me google Kenyan foreheads. GASSSPP! I was shocked!
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 18, 2017
Kilo 636 M submarine

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bantudra: 3:16pm On Feb 18, 2017
Senator Ben Cardin of the Democratic Party, representing Maryland, said on the floor of the Senate on Thursday that the the appalling human rights record of the Nigerian military should deter the new Donald Trump administration from selling fighter planes to Nigeria.

President Trump spoke to President Muhammadu Buhari on the phone on Monday last week and according to the White House “expressed support for the sale of aircraft from the United States to support Nigeria’s fight against Boko Haram”.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 3:34pm On Feb 18, 2017
africaken254:
Presidential and military planes can switch off ADSB so wont be visible on flight tracking sites but the transponder signal will be visible on air traffic control radar screens

Obviously you can't hide a airliner from a radar screen.

Moreover, if something was classified you won't know it's departure time.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 3:35pm On Feb 18, 2017
chkil2:
Kilo 636 M submarine
Is that not my sub grin

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 3:36pm On Feb 18, 2017
bantudra:
Senator Ben Cardin of the Democratic Party, representing Maryland, said on the floor of the Senate on Thursday that the the appalling human rights record of the Nigerian military should deter the new Donald Trump administration from selling fighter planes to Nigeria.
Our mind wasn't there before. Make dem go chop their jet.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 18, 2017

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 18, 2017
tdayof:

Obviously you can't hide a airliner from a radar screen.

Moreover, if something was classified you won't know it's departure time.
if they switch on the ADSB while on route ,it shows a trail from which airport they depart from on flightradar24.com. the only solution is to not switch on ADSB
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bantudra: 3:51pm On Feb 18, 2017
tdayof:

Our mind wasn't there before. Make dem go chop their jet.

yea....we are not even talking about f16s sef..

because of only trainers they are becoming stingy again..

we are not going through the time of jonathan again waiting for them to sell us their mediocre low level products...
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 4:04pm On Feb 18, 2017
africaken254:
if they switch on the ADSB while on route ,it shows a trail from which airport they depart from on flightradar24.com. the only solution is to not switch on ADSB
ADSB will be off then ATC has more work to do by monitoring the presidential aircraft and clearing its root. Only the ATC can ID the aircraft with the transponder.
Depending on the MODE the aircraft is transmitting on.
Some Transponder can only be detected by ground radars and military / airborne etc. ADSB are detectable by Web trackers.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 4:04pm On Feb 18, 2017
bantudra:

yea....we are not even talking about f16s sef..

because of only trainers they are becoming stingy again..

we are not going through the time of jonathan again waiting for them to sell us their mediocre low level products...
why una de work una self up on top yamayama

(1) (2) (3) ... (969) (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) (975) ... (2851) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.