Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,057 members, 7,838,681 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

A Case Study Of A Christian Lady Who Converted To Islam - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / A Case Study Of A Christian Lady Who Converted To Islam (743 Views)

18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday / How An American Lady Converted To Islam / Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Case Study Of A Christian Lady Who Converted To Islam by arsenalwenger: 2:54pm On Aug 06, 2013
Happy ramadan to my muslim brothers
and sisters. As most of us are aware,
there is a recent controversy on the
conversion of a pastor's daughter to
islam. However the father wants to
have the custody of his daughter even though she is old enough to take
personal decisions.
I would like my muslim brothers
\sisters to advise if it is approriate to
go back to her parents or take refuge
in a govt lodge (if her life is threatened) or remain in etsu nupe's
custody for her to practice her religion.
Moreover, is it islamic for a man who is
not the biological father of a lady to
marry off a lady to a man, even if the
biological parents object to it. Please i need a mature response.
Re: A Case Study Of A Christian Lady Who Converted To Islam by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 06, 2013
Repost this _____ at the Islam for Muslims section.
Re: A Case Study Of A Christian Lady Who Converted To Islam by mahdino: 10:37pm On Aug 06, 2013
arsenalwenger: Happy ramadan to my muslim brothers
and sisters. As most of us are aware,
there is a recent controversy on the
conversion of a pastor's daughter to
islam. However the father wants to
have the custody of his daughter even though she is old enough to take
personal decisions.
I would like my muslim brothers
\sisters to advise if it is approriate to
go back to her parents or take refuge
in a govt lodge (if her life is threatened) or remain in etsu nupe's
custody for her to practice her religion.
Moreover, is it islamic for a man who is
not the biological father of a lady to
marry off a lady to a man, even if the
biological parents object to it. Please i need a mature response.

The moment a matured person revert to Islam she becomes the sister of all the muslims in th world and is the resposibility of the Islamic state or society to cater fo her also their responsibility to see that they unite her with her parents amicably and diplomaticly make let the parents accept her, but in cases where the parents are trying to stop her from worshiping her lord then she can not follow them and despite her lord cos her lord is Supreme
Re: A Case Study Of A Christian Lady Who Converted To Islam by bizmahn: 11:13pm On Aug 06, 2013
Are they planning to marry her already.I had always feared she secretly fell in love with a rich muslim man & he gave her a single condition.You know those men are fabulously rich & young ladys fall dead when they see money.I'm guessing though but many times my guesses rarely miss.

2 Likes

Re: A Case Study Of A Christian Lady Who Converted To Islam by arsenalwenger: 5:33am On Aug 07, 2013
bizmahn: Are they planning to marry her already.I had always feared she secretly fell in love with a rich muslim man & he gave her a single condition.You know those men are fabulously rich & young ladys fall dead when they see money.I'm guessing though but many times my guesses rarely miss.
Ya i guess as much. The lady is a mature lady and marriage is on her mind, and might have seen a vry rich guy who is ready to do anything to get her attention.

The issue now is this, as Africans we have a culture that bonds the children with their parents. In some part of Nigeria u cant marry a lady if the lady's parents say 'no'. Do u think it is right for a wedding to be arranged by an external person for a lady when her parents object to such union?

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of The Month Of Dhul Hijjah / Ibliss, Shaytan, Is Not An Angel From The Begining. Is It True? / PHOTOS: Crowd In Abuja As Man Climbs Street Light To Touch Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.