Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,536 members, 7,850,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:47 AM

Hon Abike Dabiri-Erewa Covers August Issue Of Genevieve Magazine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hon Abike Dabiri-Erewa Covers August Issue Of Genevieve Magazine (584 Views)

Toolz Wows In Wedding Dress For Genevieve Magazine's Bridal Issue (photos) / Stephanie Linus STUN On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine / Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hon Abike Dabiri-Erewa Covers August Issue Of Genevieve Magazine by aburo7: 4:50pm On Aug 06, 2013
Politics in Nigeria is indeed an arena reserved for the brave hearted. Abike Dabiri-Erewa has, through the years, proven herself to be one. Uncowering, she has stood her ground among many, a true titan in the game. In an interview with Genevieve magazine,she gives an insight into the life and mind of this political amazon.
Source http://www.toniaodili.com/2013/08/hon-abike-dabiri-covers-genevieve.html?m=0
Re: Hon Abike Dabiri-Erewa Covers August Issue Of Genevieve Magazine by joyli: 5:58pm On Aug 06, 2013
Nice n classy cool cool wink

(1) (Reply)

Boy Flies In The Wheels Of A Plane / I Once Told My Wife I Had Aids-mike Tyson / Mandela Is Critically Ill Again But In Stable Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.