Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Chelsea,arsenal And Liverpool -an Ode For The Fallen! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chelsea,arsenal And Liverpool -an Ode For The Fallen! (840 Views)

>>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) / The Angele Of The Fallen / An Ode To The Unpredictable Fart. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea,arsenal And Liverpool -an Ode For The Fallen! by dmxqo(m): 1:10am On Jun 01, 2008
little wonders how Chelsea
fell from the chair to sea
these lately did Cech see;
fans shed tears big as sea
non fans say 'cheers' u see?

i wonder where went the loners?'
abandoned by its fans and owners
'cause t'was swallowed like Jonah.
Lets join the procession of mourners
to remember long gone Gunners.

heard Benitez had a muscle pull,
Kuyt cried almost a bucket full,
looking like the biggest fool
who needs a soccer school
for ruining The dear Liverpool.

Great, o great United!
GREAT MANCHESTER
lets begin the Fiesta!
Re: Chelsea,arsenal And Liverpool -an Ode For The Fallen! by doyin13(m): 10:44pm On Jun 02, 2008
Hmmm. . . .

If you were not a scummie, i might have applauded.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea,arsenal And Liverpool -an Ode For The Fallen! by Nobody: 12:57am On Jun 03, 2008
Good poem. . .but dislike Manchester tongue
Re: Chelsea,arsenal And Liverpool -an Ode For The Fallen! by gorociano: 12:53pm On Jun 14, 2008
i will compose this without thinking
of mocking birds who go about singing
dominating england and europe for one season
to lose it to gunners for eternity

(1) (Reply)

Blog For Sale. / How Well Does Poem Collection Books Sell In Nigeria And The Rest Of African Coun / I NEED YOU TO READ THIS (Festival In A Funeral)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.