Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,045 members, 7,835,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

When You Go Clubbing: What Puts You Off? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / When You Go Clubbing: What Puts You Off? (4074 Views)

Exciting Things To Do In Lagos Besides The Regular Weekend Clubbing, Others / Best Clubbing Spots In Abuja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Go Clubbing: What Puts You Off? by debosky(m): 1:07am On Jun 03, 2006
i'm not hating, but some of dem asian folk, lipsrsealed can u imagine dancing like james brown to gasolina?
Re: When You Go Clubbing: What Puts You Off? by ToyM28(f): 1:08am On Jun 03, 2006
lol, lol.
Re: When You Go Clubbing: What Puts You Off? by Rhodalyn(f): 1:08am On Jun 03, 2006
lol shocked grin cheesy cheesy
Re: When You Go Clubbing: What Puts You Off? by Nia: 1:11am On Jun 03, 2006
I hate it when all you want to do is dance and a guy is hitting on you and you've clearly shown that you're not interested (either they're not attractive or you've got a man at home)

I hate the grinding. I mean I love a guy who can dance but grinding is not dancing, abeg.

Hate having to wash my hair continuously to get the smell of cigarette (and sometimes weed) out of it.
Re: When You Go Clubbing: What Puts You Off? by mamaput(f): 11:38am On Jun 04, 2006
debosky:

@ mamaput

LOL, now when that child grows up and wants to go clubbin you'll be complaining, after u took he/she to club while still in d belly

b4 i let her go she had to find out how to get home . Did not want her stepping into cars with her mates driving.
well she found out about night taxi for young girls.
you call them half an hour b4 you want to go and they drop you for 5 €
spsponsoredy the youth wewelfareor "stranded girls" to give them a safe jojourneyome
Re: When You Go Clubbing: What Puts You Off? by Kadeejah(f): 7:41am On Jun 21, 2006
wen sum white folk startin dance like dey got problems wit dey backs*rolls eyes*
like if u kno u cant dance den y bother embarasin yaself?

nd wen a guy u dont even kno asks u ta dance nd den he trys ta feel u up angry angry
Re: When You Go Clubbing: What Puts You Off? by micklplus(m): 6:02pm On Jun 21, 2006
I feel you all !

SOme girls could be very annoying with what they call " trying to attract a guy" they would ! like turning their eyes as is they have convulsion shocked or somtin. some will walk up to you and the next thing is" can you buy me a drink" they are probably doing that in order to get ur attention ! haba ! there are better ways to get yourself noticed by a guy and its definately not bumping into me in the name of getting attention. i
Re: When You Go Clubbing: What Puts You Off? by jesfel: 11:56pm On Jul 04, 2006
there is no comment on clubbing,we all know is really a bomb
Re: When You Go Clubbing: What Puts You Off? by Shagari2(m): 11:22pm On Jul 05, 2006
Girls that act like the sun shines out of their arse and men that can't dance to save their lifes, o, and drunkards, male and female! angry
Re: When You Go Clubbing: What Puts You Off? by bluenubian(f): 12:14am On Jul 06, 2006
when guys 6 inches shorter than me, come behind me to dance and then i turn around to see how they look, they jus look away, i tell em if u dont take ur midgid self away from me within 2 secs u go see something
Re: When You Go Clubbing: What Puts You Off? by diddy4(m): 1:49am On Jul 06, 2006
kai, dat is harsh ooo. i don laugh tire. 6 feet shorter dan you. kai, wetin man no go see for here. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When You Go Clubbing: What Puts You Off? by aykay(m): 2:02am On Jul 06, 2006
people who wear sunglasses in the club to look cool (dumbasses) and people who stand around the dancefloor watching other people dancing, trying their best to pull and failing miserably.
Re: When You Go Clubbing: What Puts You Off? by jgirl3: 2:09am On Jul 06, 2006
Grinding is a big, big turn-off, kai. A guy that can dance with a girl without getting all up on her, is the perfect kind. One other thing is when guys try to act slick when they look so out of it. They end up messing up
Re: When You Go Clubbing: What Puts You Off? by debosky(m): 3:51am On Jul 06, 2006
some people start getting it on like they can't afford a hotel room or somn.

its supposed to be dancing, not sticking tongues down each others throats
Re: When You Go Clubbing: What Puts You Off? by jgirl3: 3:54am On Jul 06, 2006
abi
Some even turn it into pre-intimacy. I swear people like that should be thrown out of the club
Re: When You Go Clubbing: What Puts You Off? by mamaput(f): 9:09am On Jul 06, 2006
Well in dose days when a guy is all over me i used to play along.I will open his belt and the zip of his pants Botton or hook also . Open it real wide (The fool will not even notice) Then take a big step back from him.

Come and see heavy begging because he will be too ashamed to start dressing up. cool

After telling him off i will go closer and close everything back for him so that people will not notice.

Well this happened only to friends then i never danced wuth strangers.
Re: When You Go Clubbing: What Puts You Off? by debosky(m): 7:35pm On Jul 06, 2006
kai mamaput u were one dangerous gal in your days o! grin

i'm sure they learned their lessons well after that.
Re: When You Go Clubbing: What Puts You Off? by mamaput(f): 7:40pm On Jul 06, 2006
I found that better than giving him a slap.And they did learn that when i say stop it once i mean stop it.
Re: When You Go Clubbing: What Puts You Off? by gem87(f): 12:24am On Jul 07, 2006
yeah, arseholes,
wen a girl says no they hear yes
Re: When You Go Clubbing: What Puts You Off? by Kendra(f): 8:44pm On Jul 08, 2006
ugh i hate wen guys follow u and thinks he can take u home cuz u seem drunk
Re: When You Go Clubbing: What Puts You Off? by diddy4(m): 8:59pm On Jul 08, 2006
im so waiting for who will do all these stuff to my sister, he is so dead.
Re: When You Go Clubbing: What Puts You Off? by Rhodalyn(f): 9:00pm On Jul 08, 2006
U got a Sis diddy?? WoW!!! thats real cool kiss
Re: When You Go Clubbing: What Puts You Off? by diddy4(m): 9:01pm On Jul 08, 2006
actually i got 3 and they are my sweet cute angels. hurt them and you are so dead. thats why i got a baseball bat.
Re: When You Go Clubbing: What Puts You Off? by Rhodalyn(f): 9:02pm On Jul 08, 2006
Aw, i think that is real cool, i got two big brothers too angry angry
Re: When You Go Clubbing: What Puts You Off? by diddy4(m): 9:02pm On Jul 08, 2006
why the angry face hun?
Re: When You Go Clubbing: What Puts You Off? by mamaput(f): 9:03pm On Jul 08, 2006
diddy4 why do you not just let your sister learn from life . Will you follow her in her marrage and guard her like a bodyguard.
We are not talking of rape or beating .
This is an experience that every girl goes through.And she will learn from it.
Re: When You Go Clubbing: What Puts You Off? by Rhodalyn(f): 9:05pm On Jul 08, 2006
diddy4:

why the angry face hun?
Cuz they're mean guyz angry angry
Re: When You Go Clubbing: What Puts You Off? by diddy4(m): 9:06pm On Jul 08, 2006
mamaput,

they are having fun. they got boyfriends and stuff. im just there to tell those guys that if you mess with them, better go call the cops cuzz u dead.

they enjoy their life any how they wann@ i aint holding them. im just there to beat the assholes that will hurt them.
Re: When You Go Clubbing: What Puts You Off? by diddy4(m): 9:06pm On Jul 08, 2006
awww, rhoddy, dont worry, its aiight. i feel you hun. kiss smiley
Re: When You Go Clubbing: What Puts You Off? by Rhodalyn(f): 9:07pm On Jul 08, 2006
lmao diddy cheesy cheesy U alwayz Say that,Cheers kiss
Re: When You Go Clubbing: What Puts You Off? by diddy4(m): 9:09pm On Jul 08, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink
Re: When You Go Clubbing: What Puts You Off? by simplyme3(f): 4:01am On Aug 10, 2007
what puts me off is when a girl sucks a guy's d ick in the club - so revolting.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Advice For Visiting Nigeria After 15 Years / Dubai Bans Nigerians Singles Below 40 From Visiting / 13 Richest Countries In The World (with Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.