Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,764 members, 7,831,451 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Best Clubbing Spots In Abuja? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best Clubbing Spots In Abuja? (1208 Views)

Exciting Things To Do In Lagos Besides The Regular Weekend Clubbing, Others / 10 Stunning Natural Swimming Spots In Nigeria / 5 Most Romantic Spots In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Clubbing Spots In Abuja? by nnenaeze(f): 6:26am On May 02, 2011
Hey everyone i'm coming back to nigeria soon and i would like to know some of the hot clubbing spots not nessecerily in Abj but anywhere!! Thanks
Re: Best Clubbing Spots In Abuja? by THEAMAKA(f): 6:27am On May 02, 2011
nnenaeze:

Hey everyone i'm coming back to nigeria soon and i would like to know some of the hot clubbing spots not nessecerily in Abj but anywhere!! Thanks
Hope you will take lots of pictures! I am just wondering why Abuja of all places.
Re: Best Clubbing Spots In Abuja? by nnenaeze(f): 6:30am On May 02, 2011
well that's where my uncle stays and thats the airport where im landing at, why? do you know any better spots in nigeria? O and of course i'll take pictures thats the best part!!!
Re: Best Clubbing Spots In Abuja? by THEAMAKA(f): 6:32am On May 02, 2011
nnenaeze:

well that's where my uncle stays and thats the airport where im landing at, why? do you know any better spots in nigeria? O and of course i'll take pictures thats the best part!!!
are you going to Nigeria for good or just for the summer vacation?
hmmmm. . . there are a good number of Abuja residents in the house, so I'll let them answer that.

welcome to Nairaland.
Re: Best Clubbing Spots In Abuja? by nnenaeze(f): 6:39am On May 02, 2011
no not for good but i will sooner or later and thanks for the welcome grin
Re: Best Clubbing Spots In Abuja? by Nobody: 7:48am On May 02, 2011
inbox me i will hoot u up with ma gf she will take u on a joyride to clubs in abuja - believe me she knows all the great ones! greateros666 @ yahoo. com
Re: Best Clubbing Spots In Abuja? by nnenaeze(f): 1:04pm On May 02, 2011
ok thanks cheesy
Re: Best Clubbing Spots In Abuja? by Sharonf(f): 9:06pm On May 02, 2011
nnenaeze:

ok thanks cheesy

see this one o. wen dem maga u, u go kno
Re: Best Clubbing Spots In Abuja? by justwise(m): 9:33pm On May 02, 2011
greateros:

inbox me i will hoot u up with ma gf she will take u on a joyride to clubs in abuja - believe me she knows all the great ones! greateros666 @ yahoo. com

You must be sick in the head, inbox u for what?
Re: Best Clubbing Spots In Abuja? by justwise(m): 9:35pm On May 02, 2011
nnenaeze:

ok thanks cheesy

Are u kidding me? Think long and hard for u risk ur life.
Re: Best Clubbing Spots In Abuja? by nnenaeze(f): 11:28pm On May 02, 2011
whoa calm down i have fam in abj so b4 i even go anywhere they'll have to know besides i dnt go anywhere alone take it easy besides did u even ask me if i inboxed the guy? i said okay thank to be courteous!!!! undecided
Re: Best Clubbing Spots In Abuja? by Nobody: 9:48am On May 03, 2011
justwise:

You must be sick in the head, inbox u for what?

Id-iot! u think everybody is a street urchin like you! I said i will hook ha up with ma gf! or u want me to expose ma gf's number on this forum to prove am genuine! Besides if you ar not stup-id u would av realized that since its ma gf the bill is on me! DUMB-ASS NIGGA! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Best Clubbing Spots In Abuja? by kolaoloye(m): 10:05am On May 03, 2011
Subscribing grin grin
BRB
Re: Best Clubbing Spots In Abuja? by justwise(m): 12:54pm On May 03, 2011
greateros:

Id-iot! u think everybody is a street urchin like you! I said i will hook ha up with ma gf! or u want me to expose ma gf's number on this forum to prove am genuine! Besides if you ar not stup-id u would av realized that since its ma gf the bill is on me! DUMB-backside NIGGA! tongue tongue tongue

Your gf indeed, hookers u use for ur kidnapping business?
Re: Best Clubbing Spots In Abuja? by Nobody: 12:13am On May 04, 2011
justwise:

Your gf indeed, hookers u use for your kidnapping business?

Didn't know u ar aware i pim-p two of your immediate sisters in the hooker thingy and kidnapping biz. i guess dats how u get to know what i use them for! cheesy cheesy

Morafvka angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Work And Live In Dubai / A Referendum Breaking Scotland From The Rest Of UK To Hold In 2014 / What Airline Has A Cheap Flight From Lagos To Kano?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.