Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Solution To Nokia S40 3rd Edition Error Using Opera mini to Browse - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Solution To Nokia S40 3rd Edition Error Using Opera mini to Browse (16404 Views)

4 Embarasing Mistakes That Led To Nokia Downfall / How To Install Whatsapp On A Nokia S40 Phones / How Do I Transfer My Saved Pages In Opera Mini To Another Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Solution To Nokia S40 3rd Edition Error Using Opera mini to Browse by dailydolla4u(m): 1:04pm On Jun 23, 2008
Express don pass me o! I was off N/land 4 some days now. I beg can someone pls can someone help me wit da nokia s40 mini setting. This is my model. Nokia 3250. 08060366379 or sly4life25@gmail.com May Da Good LORD BLESS AND PROTECT ALL THE GOOD GUYS + GIRLS OF NIJA-LAND.
Re: Solution To Nokia S40 3rd Edition Error Using Opera mini to Browse by dailydolla4u(m): 1:06pm On Jun 23, 2008
Express don pass me o! I was off N/land 4 some days now. I beg can someone pls can someone help me wit da nokia s40 mini setting. This is my model. Nokia 3250. 08060366379 or sly4life25@gmail.com May Da Good LORD BLESS AND PROTECT ALL THE GOOD GUYS + GIRLS OF NIJA-LAND.
Re: Solution To Nokia S40 3rd Edition Error Using Opera mini to Browse by dailydolla4u(m): 1:08pm On Jun 23, 2008
Re: Solution To Nokia S40 3rd Edition Error Using Opera mini to Browse by sisqology(m): 2:39pm On Jun 23, 2008
And+who+is+d+kid?dualcore
Re: Solution To Nokia S40 3rd Edition Error Using Opera mini to Browse by toluxa1(m): 3:13pm On Jun 23, 2008
@dailydolla4u Why do you always post multiple posts? Ah!
Re: Solution To Nokia S40 3rd Edition Error Using Opera mini to Browse by toluxa1(m): 2:46pm On Jun 24, 2008
I have just sent the MTN settings to my phone and my 6300 is now working perfectly. My problem now is that i cant download. Please guys, what do i do? THanks men
Re: Solution To Nokia S40 3rd Edition Error Using Opera mini to Browse by hansibone(m): 7:49am On Jun 25, 2008
men my 6300 dey brose fine oh, but i hate s40 phones, u cant multitask, chiaaaaaaaaaaaaa i dey miss my n72 ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. and nay people like ceejay dey pray make dat phone Bleep up, grin
Re: Solution To Nokia S40 3rd Edition Error Using Opera mini to Browse by darequam(m): 12:58pm On Jun 27, 2008
@werlay
i av bought a bluetooth device and downloaded the mtn proxy stuff. Immediately i saved the settings it took away all ma mtn coverage including d G. I had to go flash ma phone. I then download it again and it gives me no supported applications. I'v done al u told me to but it stil isn't workin
Re: Solution To Nokia S40 3rd Edition Error Using Opera mini to Browse by samuelk(m): 1:02pm On Jun 27, 2008
Darequam,chk d oda thread,i postd an option 4 u there
Re: Solution To Nokia S40 3rd Edition Error Using Opera mini to Browse by darequam(m): 1:06pm On Jun 27, 2008
@werlay
i av bought a bluetooth device and downloaded the mtn proxy stuff. Immediately i saved the settings it took away all ma mtn coverage including d G. I had to go flash ma phone. I then download it again and it gives me no supported applications. I'v done al u told me to but it stil isn't workin
Re: Solution To Nokia S40 3rd Edition Error Using Opera mini to Browse by hansibone(m): 6:32pm On Jun 27, 2008
darequam:

@werlay

guy u are d first complaining about dem settins, i transfered mine from my n72 to my 6300, becos i downloaded it to my n72 grin
Re: Solution To Nokia S40 3rd Edition Error Using Opera mini to Browse by toluxa1(m): 6:39pm On Jun 27, 2008
@hansibone. Na 6300 me sef dey use na. Where have you been since the time wey I dey ask for download solution with opera 206 for 6300. ? Now sef the whole MTN don go.
Re: Solution To Nokia S40 3rd Edition Error Using Opera mini to Browse by hansibone(m): 7:33pm On Jun 27, 2008
toluxa1:

@hansibone. Na 6300 me sef dey use na. Where have you been since the time wey I dey ask for download solution with opera 206 for 6300. ? Now sef the whole MTN don go.

sori broda, na work na him cos am oh, but mtn still rocks oh, grin
Re: Solution To Nokia S40 3rd Edition Error Using Opera mini to Browse by toluxa1(m): 7:40pm On Jun 27, 2008
Ah. This is new news that imhearing. Well what I think is that the blocking process is gradual since they have diffrent caterories of numbers. Mne started in the morning. Someone told me his strated in the afternoon. I guess your own will start this night
Re: Solution To Nokia S40 3rd Edition Error Using Opera mini to Browse by hansibone(m): 7:43pm On Jun 27, 2008
hmmmmmmmm,
Re: Solution To Nokia S40 3rd Edition Error Using Opera mini to Browse by werlay(m): 7:57pm On Jun 27, 2008
@toluxa which blockn b dat now. Feel me in. And av statd downloadn

Darequam. Sorry u had 2 flash ur fone. Dont worry abt the applicatn nt supotd tin it gives u. U just save it and make it ur d4lt setn. Then use ur opera wit d trick dats all.
Re: Solution To Nokia S40 3rd Edition Error Using Opera mini to Browse by toluxa1(m): 8:03pm On Jun 27, 2008
@werlay At night yesterday MTN block that trick wey samuel lick yesterday. I discovered i could not browse in the morning so i came on NR where one guy tell me say i gat to recharge before e go but say dey no comot money. I recharged and discovered they were charging before Ogboraph said they have blocked it. I hear some pple are still browsing sha, but its only a matter of time b4 the block all lines
Re: Solution To Nokia S40 3rd Edition Error Using Opera mini to Browse by werlay(m): 8:36pm On Jun 27, 2008
So wetin u come dey use now. And mail me make we talk more.Cos me dey fear 2 yern now 4 nairaland. Werlay@gmail.com
Re: Solution To Nokia S40 3rd Edition Error Using Opera mini to Browse by toluxa1(m): 9:13pm On Jun 27, 2008
OK. But that will be tomorrow cos I have to go now. I have spent more than 7hours for cafe today. Can you imagine!!! How person no go look for Free browsing. I tried to check a page now, the page never even open, just processing and mtn fab my N45
Re: Solution To Nokia S40 3rd Edition Error Using Opera mini to Browse by darequam(m): 12:46am On Jun 28, 2008
@werlay
Ouch thanks i think i've gotten over that.
are u still using the trick. Pls holla ma mail cus i no fit speak with all mouth here. DareQuam@yahoo.com.
Should i still put the music stuff behind the 80, Or put the ericsson trick. Pls i need ur elp.
Re: Solution To Nokia S40 3rd Edition Error Using Opera mini to Browse by werlay(m): 7:59am On Jun 28, 2008
U don even speak wit al ya mout sef. I am not sayn antin abt this stuff again xcept 4 mail.
Re: Solution To Nokia S40 3rd Edition Error Using Opera mini to Browse by just2nice(m): 8:02am On Jun 28, 2008
People dont ever learn.Yet another lead for the Yellow boys.Use ur head,darequam,and edit ur post sad
Re: Solution To Nokia S40 3rd Edition Error Using Opera mini to Browse by werlay(m): 8:36am On Jun 28, 2008
This one way guys no fit use simpl cod tak again na wahala oh.
Re: Solution To Nokia S40 3rd Edition Error Using Opera mini to Browse by honsule(m): 9:12am On Jun 28, 2008
@Tolux1.Mtn did not block any trick that Samuel post d other time.My problem wit you guys is that,any small network hiccups you people will start shouting that mtn has block our trick.Am using the trick to post now.You spent 7 hours in cyber cafe.Bros,you try.Keep it up.How many hours will you spend today?
Re: Solution To Nokia S40 3rd Edition Error Using Opera mini to Browse by Chidi4u(m): 9:25am On Jun 28, 2008
Make una keep this one top secret
Re: Solution To Nokia S40 3rd Edition Error Using Opera mini to Browse by Chidi4u(m): 9:27am On Jun 28, 2008
Make una keep this one top secret
Re: Solution To Nokia S40 3rd Edition Error Using Opera mini to Browse by honsule(m): 9:27am On Jun 28, 2008
I need a good Samaritan to post a link where i can download Kjv for nokia s40.I sent the one i have to a guy's phone it told me invalid application.
Re: Solution To Nokia S40 3rd Edition Error Using Opera mini to Browse by darequam(m): 1:25pm On Jun 28, 2008
GUYS SORRY 4 my outburst or should i call it leakages.
This is my 2nd time makin that kinda mistake. I kno i deserve some kinda punishment, but pls bear with me.
I'l cover up for it later.
@werlay
is it possible to reach u on dis mail adress werlay@gmail.com
Re: Solution To Nokia S40 3rd Edition Error Using Opera mini to Browse by Phemmmy(m): 9:02pm On Jul 21, 2008
Thanks but i need mtn and glo proxy too.
Re: Solution To Nokia S40 3rd Edition Error Using Opera mini to Browse by eyamensah(m): 9:18am On Sep 03, 2008
ALL ye brodas and sistas in da haus the latest development is that the mtn proxy that davolas posted is no more working on s40 phones. or has anyone experienced somfin different. am using 3310c and nokia xpress music. Davolas where u de? the boys need u badly. anyone wit help can send it to eyamensah@yahoo.com
Re: Solution To Nokia S40 3rd Edition Error Using Opera mini to Browse by Fadajasi(m): 9:56am On Sep 03, 2008
Am back
Re: Solution To Nokia S40 3rd Edition Error Using Opera mini to Browse by just2nice(m): 10:36am On Sep 03, 2008
@donmayor.Back from where?Zoo? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4)

The Various Kind Of People You Will Find On Instagram / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? / Android: How To Solve Excessive Bandwidth Usage On Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.