Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:38 AM

Recruitment In Nigerite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment In Nigerite (8429 Views)

Urgent Vacancy At Nigerite Limited / Nigerite Recruitment Test / Nigerite Vs WAPCO As Maintenance Engineer: Which One Can I Go For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recruitment In Nigerite by iwayeye(m): 7:18pm On May 27, 2006
Nigerite is recruiting Mgt Trainee. Send ur CV and Birth Cert to demolaburaimoh@nigeritelimited.com
Re: Recruitment In Nigerite by tetede: 8:25pm On May 27, 2006
iwa ur nigerite addy seems wrong cos is rejecting it.pls check and send
Re: Recruitment In Nigerite by dearie(m): 11:21am On May 28, 2006
thanx, but how recent is this? and could u please be more explanatory?
Re: Recruitment In Nigerite by jango22(m): 2:42pm On May 28, 2006
V A C A N C I E S

GRADUATE TRAINEES

Who are we?
Nigerite Limited, a member of a multinational group, is the largest company in Africa engaged in the manufacture of NT fibre-cement roofing and ceiling sheets, concrete roofing tiles as well as vinyl floor tiles. To ensure a smooth management succession planning in all areas of our operations, we intend to recruit young and highly talented Nigerians who wish to make a life-long career with us.

Our requirements
We require outstanding young men and women aged not more than 28 years as at 1st January 2005 with the following qualifications:

WASC/GCE with credit passes in at least 5 subjects including English and Mathematics
B.Sc 2nd Class Upper Division or HND Upper Credit in Engineering, Accounting, Business Administration and the Social Sciences.
Successful candidates will undergo a training programme for 12 months and this will take the entrants round the core functions of the company. At the end of the programme, successful trainees will be posted to the Department most relevant to their academic background, skills and potentials.

Interested candidates should send detailed C.V. of not more than 2 (two) pages indicating contact address and phone number together with copy of birth certificate (not sworn affidavit) to reach the undersigned within two weeks of this publication.

The Human Resources Manager

Nigerite Limited

Oba Akran Avenue

Ikeja

e-mail : demolaburaimoh@nigeritelimited.com

If you need any other information visit the site

http://www.nigeritelimited.com/opportunities.htm
Re: Recruitment In Nigerite by shija: 11:34am On May 29, 2006
hi,you guys re doin a nice job out there.
please can somebody explain  nigerite job scopes?
regards of d day
timothy.
Re: Recruitment In Nigerite by olembe(m): 11:10am On May 30, 2006
This is what yahoo has to say:
Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<demolaburaimoh@nigeritelimited.com>:
213.171.216.107 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 552 <demolaburaimoh@nigeritelimited.com>: Recipient
address rejected: Mailbox message count quota exceeded, please try again
later.
Giving up on 213.171.216.107.
Re: Recruitment In Nigerite by funsoo(m): 11:54am On May 30, 2006
I will advice intending applicants to verify whether this has not closed ,because i saw this same advert in feb 2006 or so on their web
Re: Recruitment In Nigerite by breez(m): 2:20pm On May 30, 2006
I think the advert is stale. i just called their personnel department, for enquiries and according to the lady i spoke to, Nigerite is not recruiting,  thanks iwa anyway. smiley

(1) (Reply)

I Just Received This From Arik Petroleum Company? / [BEWARE] CBN Not Conducting Any General Recruitment Exercise / Urgent Vacancy At My Place Of Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.