Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

This May Interest You, I Am Working Part Time With This. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / This May Interest You, I Am Working Part Time With This. (8274 Views)

Wanted: Internet Workers.earn $1500-2000/month Working Part-time On The Internet / Wanted: Internet Workers.earn $1500-2000/month Working Part-time On The Internet / Make A Full Time Wage Working Part Time For Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This May Interest You, I Am Working Part Time With This. by sammyimsu(m): 8:21am On Dec 16, 2014
FEW WEEKS AGO, I DECIDED TO JOIN AlutaCash Concept. I initially thought its one of the Online referral Scams. After few Observation and considerations, i decided to join them With N1500 (amount i can overlook if its a Scam), i was giving alert for my Account activation. Good but not fully Convinced. I took another Step, speak with my Co-worker, he took the risky as well and i was paid N675 for referring him. Since they Only send the Money you earn to Local bank account when it gets to N1500 and Above, i decided to invite another two of my co-workers making it 3 people and my account was credited with N2025, i Applied for withdrawal, within 24hrs, my Bank Account was credited. Na so my team started growing as my office people gave it a trial and got theirs also.

AlutaCash has simple plans and easy to operate with User friendly Platform.

They have Starter plan of N1500
They have Silver Plan of N4500
They have Gold Plan of N6500

You can Upgrade to any Plan of your choice. When i started, i choose N1500, the one my mind fit carry hehehhehe but when it turns out to be a success, i have upgraded to Silver Plan of N4500 for better pay.

Why not give it a trial and signup now. Join here http://alutacash.com/sammy or Call me 08033726986.

Below is the Screenshot of my Account and earning history.

1 Share

Re: This May Interest You, I Am Working Part Time With This. by telim: 2:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
these is a ponzy scheme, stay away.

9 Likes

Re: This May Interest You, I Am Working Part Time With This. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 16, 2014
scammers
Re: This May Interest You, I Am Working Part Time With This. by sammyimsu(m): 7:02pm On Dec 16, 2014
telim:
these is a ponzy scheme, stay away.

But i am the one using it and testifying. What makes you think its Scam dear?
Re: This May Interest You, I Am Working Part Time With This. by sammyimsu(m): 7:03pm On Dec 16, 2014
Rayhut:
scammers
Rayhut:
scammers

Please what makes it a scam dear, can you educate us please.
Re: This May Interest You, I Am Working Part Time With This. by fr3do(m): 7:07pm On Dec 16, 2014
How do they make money?
What would they stand to benefit from dashing you money?
What do they do with the money?

4 Likes

Re: This May Interest You, I Am Working Part Time With This. by sammyimsu(m): 7:57pm On Dec 16, 2014
fr3do:
How do they make money?
What would they stand to benefit from dashing you money?
What do they do with the money?

Dear i get to know about them when i wanted to get Material for my Msc thesis. I got relevant materials for my project work from them. I dont know what they do with the money but all i know they have been paying us since we joined, I do not see any scam in it. I only see it as non Product MLM basically for their customers or so.
Re: This May Interest You, I Am Working Part Time With This. by tulouse(f): 11:02pm On Dec 16, 2014
It looks and sounds interesting but my question is what do they do with the money? It looks like awoof to me. As in, u aren't selling any product, all u need do is refer someone and u get money credited into your account. What are they really into? @OP did u bother going to their office or making more findings about them?

2 Likes

Re: This May Interest You, I Am Working Part Time With This. by sammyimsu(m): 11:20pm On Dec 16, 2014
i have not really been in their office and have not ask. like i said in my post, i was introduced by a friend, i studied it and decided to risk the N1500. Though before that, i ask my self Question like, if they are not real, why would it be possible for me to buy Ebook worth 8000 from them used in my thesis without contacting anybody. I also believe they are using the Signup fee to pay your uplines unlike in other network where you signup fee do not count. i have checked the products they have, they are basically Digital products you can access anywhere you are including including softwares and apps.

i gave its a trial, it worked and has been working...
Re: This May Interest You, I Am Working Part Time With This. by telim: 1:39am On Dec 17, 2014
sammyimsu:

But i am the one using it and testifying. What makes you think its Scam dear?
they do not explain where they invest the money deposited by their members, but they lay more emphasis on referral commission. They depend mostly on existing members to invite others by offering a lucrative referral commission. The program will crash if their is shortage of fund coming in to the system.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This May Interest You, I Am Working Part Time With This. by sammyimsu(m): 7:14am On Dec 17, 2014
telim:
they do not explain where they invest the money deposited by their members, but they lay more emphasis on referral commission. They depend mostly on existing members to invite others by offering a lucrative referral commission. The program will crash if their is shortage of fund coming in to the system.

i dont think so,cos the Sofwares Selling i think gives money and also big investment. i ask about about the School Management Software which is about N500,000 to get a copy of from them but as a member, they give you 20% discount.
Re: This May Interest You, I Am Working Part Time With This. by adanduka: 10:29am On Dec 17, 2014
Have you withdrawn the money from your bank account or it's just gracing the webpage?

1 Like

Re: This May Interest You, I Am Working Part Time With This. by Natasha2(f): 10:35am On Dec 17, 2014
will check it out later
Re: This May Interest You, I Am Working Part Time With This. by sammyimsu(m): 10:47am On Dec 17, 2014
adanduka:
Have you withdrawn the money from your bank account or it's just gracing the webpage?

i have done that 3 times and the money came to my Account within 24hrs.
Re: This May Interest You, I Am Working Part Time With This. by sammyimsu(m): 10:48am On Dec 17, 2014
Natasha2:
will check it out later

it worth trying but please ,join my team ooo. www.alutacash.com/sammy thanks
Re: This May Interest You, I Am Working Part Time With This. by tulouse(f): 10:50am On Dec 17, 2014
I'm really skeptical about this, sounds like you are earning money for doing nothing. Can I have the company website? Is it a Nigerian Company? I may just give it a trial...maybe.

1 Like

Re: This May Interest You, I Am Working Part Time With This. by Natasha2(f): 10:57am On Dec 17, 2014
sammyimsu:

it worth trying but please ,join my team ooo. www.alutacash.com/sammy thanks

do I have to purchase anything first?
Re: This May Interest You, I Am Working Part Time With This. by samflex(m): 11:00am On Dec 17, 2014
when they want to scam you they call you dear, this looks and smell like a scam.
you earn by doing absolutely nothing in this Nigeria? well, I pity those who'll fall for this.

1 Like

Re: This May Interest You, I Am Working Part Time With This. by 100Cents: 11:04am On Dec 17, 2014
sammyimsu:
FEW WEEKS AGO, I DECIDED TO JOIN AlutaCash Concept. I initially thought its one of the Online referral Scams. After few Observation and considerations, i decided to join them With N1500 (amount i can overlook if its a Scam), i was giving alert for my Account activation. Good but not fully Convinced. I took another Step, speak with my Co-worker, he took the risky as well and i was paid N675 for referring him. Since they Only send the Money you earn to Local bank account when it gets to N1500 and Above, i decided to invite another two of my co-workers making it 3 people and my account was credited with N2025, i Applied for withdrawal, within 24hrs, my Bank Account was credited. Na so my team started growing as my office people gave it a trial and got theirs also.

AlutaCash has simple plans and easy to operate with User friendly Platform.

They have Starter plan of N1500
They have Silver Plan of N4500
They have Gold Plan of N6500

You can Upgrade to any Plan of your choice. When i started, i choose N1500, the one my mind fit carry hehehhehe but when it turns out to be a success, i have upgraded to Silver Plan of N4500 for better pay.

Why not give it a trial and signup now. Join here http://alutacash.com/sammy or Call me 08033726986.

Below is the Screenshot of my Account and earning history.

If I gave you N1,000 yesterday and you give me back my N1,000 today, has that money gained any value ? NO

If we continue doing it involving friends like in a family tree, someone gets cheated after many months while someone gains.

My advice for you is " Go and find a business venture and engage yourself productively "...

Be warned !

3 Likes

Re: This May Interest You, I Am Working Part Time With This. by sammyimsu(m): 1:23pm On Dec 17, 2014
100Cents:

If I gave you N1,000 yesterday and you give me back my N1,000 today, has that money gained any value ? NO

If we continue doing it involving friends like in a family tree, someone gets cheated after many months while someone gains.

My advice for you is " Go and find a business venture and engage yourself productively "...

Be warned !

You are right, how about when you buy product from them? I think we should stop labeling everything as scam. Personally, i have deal with lot of people i dont know on the web and they have been wonderful. i have deal with careerslit.com ( henry), I have deal with grossarchive.com(Nnamdi),etc but i have not meet with these people before. So what are we saying here? When you see something, check if it can work for you, if yes , you give a trial and if no, you forget it. You have not tried and dont know their capability and you have termed it scam. I once posted a product here, a flask i am distributing via Globiemax, One adewale said its a scan, how will i tell him to pay to my account before he can get the product, i said ok and send the Flask to him. Till now, i have not heard from him. So who is a scammer?

Go back to my Post, "a friend told me about it, i studied it and gave it a trial and its working for me.They have paid me, not once or two". How come you term it a scam when you have not deal or try them. If its not your line or type of business, you leave it than saying what you dont know.

i am not hiding, see my profile n facebook. Nwokedi Samuel (Mandey)

2 Likes

Re: This May Interest You, I Am Working Part Time With This. by sammyimsu(m): 1:24pm On Dec 17, 2014
samflex:
when they want to scam you they call you dear, this looks and smell like a scam.
you earn by doing absolutely nothing in this Nigeria? well, I pity those who'll fall for this.

100Cents:

Be warned !

You are right, how about when you buy product from them? I think we should stop labeling everything as scam. Personally, i have deal with lot of people i dont know on the web and they have been wonderful. i have deal with careerslit.com ( henry), I have deal with grossarchive.com(Nnamdi),etc but i have not meet with these people before. So what are we saying here? When you see something, check if it can work for you, if yes , you give a trial and if no, you forget it. You have not tried and dont know their capability and you have termed it scam. I once posted a product here, a flask i am distributing via Globiemax, One adewale said its a scan, how will i tell him to pay to my account before he can get the product, i said ok and send the Flask to him. Till now, i have not heard from him. So who is a scammer?

Go back to my Post, "a friend told me about it, i studied it and gave it a trial and its working for me.They have paid me, not once or two". How come you term it a scam when you have not deal or try them. If its not your line or type of business, you leave it than saying what you dont know.

i am not hiding, see my profile n facebook. Nwokedi Samuel (Mandey)

1 Like

Re: This May Interest You, I Am Working Part Time With This. by sammyimsu(m): 1:26pm On Dec 17, 2014
Natasha2:

do I have to purchase anything first?

If you like, not compulsory
Re: This May Interest You, I Am Working Part Time With This. by Natasha2(f): 2:00pm On Dec 17, 2014
sammyimsu:

If you like, not compulsory

okies so basically its just to sign up and refer others?
Re: This May Interest You, I Am Working Part Time With This. by sammyimsu(m): 2:05pm On Dec 17, 2014
Natasha2:

okies so basically its just to sign up and refer others?

Yes from my experience, i have also bought Ebook i used for my Msc Thesis from them. I believe they are real.

If you want to give it trial, make sure register under me ooo
Re: This May Interest You, I Am Working Part Time With This. by Natasha2(f): 2:09pm On Dec 17, 2014
sammyimsu:

Yes from my experience, i have also bought Ebook i used for my Msc Thesis from them. I believe they are real.
If you want to give it trial, make sure register under me ooo

They didn't ask for bank details so how am I supposed to get the money when I refer others?
Re: This May Interest You, I Am Working Part Time With This. by sammyimsu(m): 2:11pm On Dec 17, 2014
Natasha2:

They didn't ask for bank details so how am I supposed to get the money when I refer others?

its there, after signup, verify your email, then login to complete your registration. from there, you put in you bank details

signup here www.alutacash.com/sammy
Re: This May Interest You, I Am Working Part Time With This. by dridowu: 2:14pm On Dec 17, 2014
penny wise and pound foolish. op i hope you have inform your family members so that they can also benefit from aluta cash or struggle cash

1 Like

Re: This May Interest You, I Am Working Part Time With This. by sammyimsu(m): 2:20pm On Dec 17, 2014
dridowu:
penny wise and pound foolish. op i hope you have inform your family members so that they can also benefit from aluta cash or struggle cash

Can you explain this the way i will understand you and i believe you read my Post before commenting? Thank you
Re: This May Interest You, I Am Working Part Time With This. by Natasha2(f): 2:33pm On Dec 17, 2014
sammyimsu:

its there, after signup, verify your email, then login to complete your registration. from there, you put in you bank details

signup here www.alutacash.com/sammy

hmmmmm this na my hard earned 1,500 oh, If na scam God punish you in advance grin grin but if it turns out wella, I hope it will sha, thank you in advance. Lol

So my people I am now the lab rat grin
Re: This May Interest You, I Am Working Part Time With This. by dridowu: 2:35pm On Dec 17, 2014
sammyimsu:

Can you explain this the way i will understand you and i believe you read my Post before commenting? Thank you
i don't have anything to explain. A scam is a scam or better still inform your family members and loved ones so that they can also benefit from aluta cash.

1 Like

Re: This May Interest You, I Am Working Part Time With This. by sammyimsu(m): 2:40pm On Dec 17, 2014
dridowu:
i don't have anything to explain. A scam is a scam or better still inform your family members and loved ones so that they can also benefit from aluta cash.

We learn from people, what makes it a scam? please Educate me.
Re: This May Interest You, I Am Working Part Time With This. by sammyimsu(m): 2:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
Natasha2:

hmmmmm this na my hard earned 1,500 oh, If na scam God punish you in advance grin grin but if it turns out wella, I hope it will sha, thank you in advance. Lol

So my people I am now the lab rat grin

Have you tried and it Failed? no i still believe they are real and working.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peopleplus Zenith Bank Test / Urgent Vacancy At My Place Of Work / Payloader Operators Needed In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.