Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

OA4MJ Ure Not Only Ignorant, But Also Biased - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / OA4MJ Ure Not Only Ignorant, But Also Biased (1021 Views)

Biased Ban By Ishilove / Another Proof That NL Is Biased / Nairaland Is So Biased! I Hate It! >:( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

OA4MJ Ure Not Only Ignorant, But Also Biased by Afam4evaIsASlut: 7:38pm On Aug 06, 2013
Yesterday, I posted an article on Nairaland culled from the Internet which criticized the outrageous borrowing by the GEJ administration I termed this piece "Laptops 1-49 man your stations, I repeat : MAN YOUR STATIONS!!!". I thought this was a brilliant piece highlighting the dangerous trend of the GEJ Administration of borrowing excessively with nothing on ground to show for it, exposing their new tactic of fleecing the Nation and enslaving future generations and selling Nigerian sovereignty to the Chinese for cheap. I put this post up in hopes that at least some people would see what their future was going to look like if this level of impunity was allowed to continue unchecked. I get to the office today and try to check up on the progress of the post and what do I see: I've been banned by OA4MJ for, of all things, TRIBALISM! This must be the most idiotic excuse I have ever seen since joining this crappy website where everyone seems to be insane and stuck on tribe and Religion. First off, if we're to go based on that wacky subject which all of u seem to base ur identities on: I AM IGBO. I bet I've let this slip a few times but usually I try to avoid exposing this because before NL I was just "Black" or had a "Nigerian background/Parent". So who was being prejudiced against? Nairaland has shown me what my dad tried for years and couldn't show me about Nigerians. This place has gone to the dogs. The posters are nuts, the Moderators are biased and excitedly fan and stoke the flames of tribalism and hate in anticipation of ratings and generating traffic. I'll probably stay away from here as I've seen most of the more intelligent posters do. A lot of you are sick in the he'd and clearly enjoy the suffering yall was born into...either that or its just the ignorance of nor knowing any better and thinking you deserve what your politicians put you through. I won't even waste my time insulting the clown Moderator OA4MJ for the ban; the 70 cents/per day Seun pays him--plus the perks of hitting on female Nairaland Members in their private emails is insult enough on his person. A joke that keeps telling. My intention when I first decided to type this up; make a jest of the whole issue and turn the tables by making fun of the clown, but eh... I guess it's Nairaland so let the madness continue, right?
Re: OA4MJ Ure Not Only Ignorant, But Also Biased by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 06, 2013
^^^^^
ABEG BAN THIS TOUT AGAIN!
Re: OA4MJ Ure Not Only Ignorant, But Also Biased by Afam4evaIsASlut: 8:06pm On Aug 06, 2013
mitwitdot: ^^^^^
ABEG BAN THIS TOUT AGAIN!
wow good for u, u seem to have somehow snuck into London or somewhere in Europe, yet, Western ways of thinking seems to have been unable to sneak into ur thick skull. Go back to the gaming section, clown.
Re: OA4MJ Ure Not Only Ignorant, But Also Biased by alienvirus: 8:09pm On Aug 06, 2013
shocked cool shocked shocked shocked
Re: OA4MJ Ure Not Only Ignorant, But Also Biased by alienvirus: 8:10pm On Aug 06, 2013
Poster! What is OAMJ
Re: OA4MJ Ure Not Only Ignorant, But Also Biased by Asoozy: 8:23pm On Aug 06, 2013
Afam4evaIsASlut: wow good for u, u seem to have somehow snuck into London or somewhere in Europe, yet, Western ways of thinking seems to have been unable to sneak into ur thick skull. Go back to the gaming section, clown.

Yet you call yourself a moderator?

Shame!
Re: OA4MJ Ure Not Only Ignorant, But Also Biased by Asoozy: 8:24pm On Aug 06, 2013
Kingoflag, so you're Igbo?

Kedu kodi?
Re: OA4MJ Ure Not Only Ignorant, But Also Biased by Clerverly: 8:38pm On Aug 06, 2013
Re: OA4MJ Ure Not Only Ignorant, But Also Biased by OAM4J: 8:59pm On Aug 06, 2013
Ok, Afam4evaIsASlut = Kingoflag

You were not banned for your thread as your thread is still up and active: https://www.nairaland.com/1386549/laptops-1-49-man-posts-repeat

You were banned for this post on Soludo's thread:

kingoflag: The Internet has made me realize that Igbos hate Anything Yoruba. Thank God I was fortunate not to be born or raised around these clowns, who knows what hate I would've been brainwashed with. Then again my pops' always been open minded and avoids dolts like the losers we see on here everyday.

1. Your post is off topic and we have zero tolerance for people who want to keep discussing Yoruba Vs Igbo enmity.

2. Now that I know that Afam4evaIsASlut = Kingoflag, I have to ban this new moniker Afam4evaIsASlut (Rule 19)

3. On a second thought, I have decided to forgive you and unban Kingoflag, because it seems you are campaigning against the imaginary unhealthy enmity between Igbos and Yoruba online, but please do your noble campaign on appropriate thread.

4. And My moniker is OAM4J not OA4MJ

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: OA4MJ Ure Not Only Ignorant, But Also Biased by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 06, 2013
OAM4J: Ok, Afam4evaIsASlut = Kingoflag

You were not banned for your thread as your thread is still up and active: https://www.nairaland.com/1386549/laptops-1-49-man-posts-repeat

1. Your post is off topic and we have zero tolerance for people who want to keep discussing Yoruba Vs Igbo enmity.

2. Now that I know that Afam4evaIsASlut = Kingoflag, I have to ban this new moniker Afam4evaIsASlut (Rule 19)

3. On a second thought, I have decided to forgive you and unban Kingoflag, because it seems you are campaigning against the imaginary unhealthy enmity between Igbos and Yoruba online, but please do your noble campaign on appropriate thread.

Cheers.

LOL!! After thinking through your initial action, you realized he didn't break any rule after all. You are being sentitive to the tribal war going on. What is the consequence when moderators make error of judgment?

Kudos to you for the decision to unban him.

1 Like

Re: OA4MJ Ure Not Only Ignorant, But Also Biased by jmaine: 9:35pm On Aug 06, 2013
Kingoflag dey claim Igbo . . . Now that's revealing and wonderful . . . grin
Re: OA4MJ Ure Not Only Ignorant, But Also Biased by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 9:37pm On Aug 06, 2013
Kingoflag has more moniker dan u can count, real nutter. sad
Re: OA4MJ Ure Not Only Ignorant, But Also Biased by abacus(m): 9:49pm On Aug 06, 2013
@OAM4J,I don't see anything wrong in his contribution you quoted.

You are biased.

Don't tell me you are one of those laptop guys, anyway you must chop.

NL was not like this those days. What I read here everyday makes me sad as a Nigerian. People like you don't help matter. Really don't know what am doing in this midst, My problem is am addicted to NL.
Re: OA4MJ Ure Not Only Ignorant, But Also Biased by biafranqueen: 10:27pm On Aug 06, 2013

Cheers.
That is really big of you I appreciate a person that can stand for truth and justice Well done!
Re: OA4MJ Ure Not Only Ignorant, But Also Biased by tomakint: 10:41pm On Aug 06, 2013

: https://www.nairaland.com/1386549/laptops-1-49-man-posts-repeat

This is kind of you OAM4J I am impressed! Sexkillz use dis moment to unban tomakint!
Re: OA4MJ Ure Not Only Ignorant, But Also Biased by Afam4evaIsASlut: 10:42pm On Aug 06, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: Kingoflag has more moniker dan u can count, real nutter. sad
Dummy, everyone knows I have only these 2. I created this one when Afam4eva was acting silly. U can go kill urself now.
Re: OA4MJ Ure Not Only Ignorant, But Also Biased by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 06, 2013
@ OP
Frankly speaking bro, U are d first person i will see to call OAM4J biased. if he his, pls tell me what name you will then brandish d other two?
..You are lucky to have been banned by such un-biased moderator who wears his thinking cap before banning. He even showed u sympathy by pardoning ur error of having another moniker. i bet u ur other moniker will be locked until 9080 if it wasnt him. IM PRETTY SURE YOU WONT HAVE EVEN BOTHERED OPENING A THREAD TO COMPLAIN IF IT WASNT OAM4J WHO BANNED U.
(even going by ur moniker, u appear to have a sense of gross disdain for the one who first banned u).
...so bro, just take it that way. ..but that OAM4J is biased, HELL NO

(1)

Womanhood: 5 Reasons African Women Should Be Taught Martial Art / The Lady(ann Coulter) Who Wrote Crap About Football Is Back Again. / Is it time for me to.......(guys Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.