Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Nairaland Is So Biased! I Hate It! >:( - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Is So Biased! I Hate It! >:( (775 Views)

Biased Ban By Ishilove / Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! / OA4MJ Ure Not Only Ignorant, But Also Biased (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Is So Biased! I Hate It! >:( by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:12pm On Sep 09, 2012
[size=16pt]LOOK AT NOW WHAT TOPIC MADE IT TO THE FRONT PAGE! THIS IS THE DOING OF MODS FROM THIS SECTION[/size]:

https://www.nairaland.com/1037138/which-church-advice-new-convert

Topic: Which church would you advice to new convert?

THIS IS HURTING OUR RELIGIOUS SENTIMENT. NAIRALAND PREFERS TO ADVERTISE CHRISTIANITY ON THE FRONT PAGE TO GAIN CONVERTS AND BRAINWASH! our sensible posts of Pagans and atheists are always ignored! angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Nairaland Is So Biased! I Hate It! >:( by DeepSight(m): 8:32pm On Sep 09, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
[size=16pt]LOOK AT NOW WHAT TOPIC MADE IT TO THE FRONT PAGE! THIS IS THE DOING OF MODS FROM THIS SECTION[/size]:

THIS IS HURTING OUR RELIGIOUS SENTIMENT. NAIRALAND PREFERS TO ADVERTISE CHRISTIANITY ON THE FRONT PAGE TO GAIN CONVERTS AND BRAINWASH! our sensible posts of Pagans and atheists are always ignored! angry angry angry angry angry angry

Nairaland is a business. Is there a large population of christians in Nigeria? Now ask yourself about target market.

GBOW! GBOW! [Assassins run away as Vito Corleone's fruits topple to the ground beside his corpse].

Nothing personal: just bizness, bro.
Re: Nairaland Is So Biased! I Hate It! >:( by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:09pm On Sep 09, 2012
you see now that thread has got 5166 views! angry
Re: Nairaland Is So Biased! I Hate It! >:( by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:13pm On Sep 09, 2012
and now 5224 (within a 4 min. gap) this is all marketing! angry
Re: Nairaland Is So Biased! I Hate It! >:( by DeepSight(m): 9:40pm On Sep 09, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
and now 5224 (within a 4 min. gap) this is all marketing! angry

Sharrap. What's ya problem? Didnt I explain to you that NL is a bizness? Dyu think its a charity?
Re: Nairaland Is So Biased! I Hate It! >:( by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:02pm On Sep 09, 2012
smh
Re: Nairaland Is So Biased! I Hate It! >:( by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 09, 2012
OP what is supposed to make front page na?
Is it threads about how to worship ifa and sacrifice malu and fawo to him so that he will give us a good harvest?
Re: Nairaland Is So Biased! I Hate It! >:( by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:40pm On Sep 09, 2012
E_monkey: OP what is supposed to make front page na?
Is it threads about how to worship ifa and sacrifice malu and fawo to him so that he will give us a good harvest?

yes atleast that is better than threads about a foreign traitor/hippy who got nailed to a piece of wood as punishment and whom you felllows worship.
Re: Nairaland Is So Biased! I Hate It! >:( by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 09, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

yes atleast that is better than threads about a foreign traitor/hippy who got nailed to a piece of wood as punishment and whom you felllows worship.
Whoa whoa whoa whoa..........dude.........stop blasheming.
Re: Nairaland Is So Biased! I Hate It! >:( by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:13am On Sep 10, 2012
E_monkey:
Whoa whoa whoa whoa..........dude.........stop blasheming.

then stop mocking my religion. or else i will be compelled to reveal some nasty truths about "meat on stick".
Re: Nairaland Is So Biased! I Hate It! >:( by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 10, 2012
I obviously see nothing wrong with that thread. Just a simple question that demands answers undecided
Re: Nairaland Is So Biased! I Hate It! >:( by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:14pm On Sep 10, 2012
which i doubt we will ever get.. tongue
Re: Nairaland Is So Biased! I Hate It! >:( by manmustwac(m): 11:49pm On Sep 10, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

Nothing to do with me Pagan
Re: Nairaland Is So Biased! I Hate It! >:( by ifyalways(f): 7:24am On Sep 11, 2012
^ oga, how's our wife? :

(1) (Reply)

How I Wish I'm A MOD / Why Can't Members View The Moderator Section? / Witches And Wizards Say Shekau Will Be Captured By December!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.