Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa (39607 Views)

Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) / PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP / Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa by shaiguy(m): 9:32am On Aug 07, 2013
The story is here as well, you can drop a video comment on this topic if your laptop has a camera on Corpers Lodge

It's a new social network dedicated to all corpers in Nigeria.

http://corpers.com.ng/blogs/entry/Female-corp-member-attacked-in-Bayelsa&do=cfs&id=3

1 Like

Re: Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa by Kekule11(m): 9:34am On Aug 07, 2013
God is watchng o,what has she done 2 deserve dis??wicked world.
Re: Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa by flinton(m): 9:40am On Aug 07, 2013
it's too bad, she is my fellow med corp member serving in the same hospital, all corp members in okolobiri are scared, here are some pix of the barbaric act

Re: Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa by Gman4real(m): 9:41am On Aug 07, 2013
I wonder why corpers are been treated dis way. What has the poor girl done to deserve all this. May God grant her quick recovery
Re: Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa by donMecuzy: 9:43am On Aug 07, 2013
cashkid18: gej shud b held responsible 4 dis angry

So u Would make dis same Statement if she's ur. Sister..
FOOL!!!!!!!
Re: Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa by nazy10der: 9:43am On Aug 07, 2013
damn this is so bad,wen we are busy trying to drag ourselves out of the mess the nation is in, some hoodlums are busy doing the opposite.
may God never let them go unpunished.
Re: Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa by neneo(m): 9:46am On Aug 07, 2013
Switness .A.:
Were cn we really b safe in dis country?

when we serve in our respective states!....i think NYSC is gradually turning to a death trap for youths in this coutry, and come to think of it its only the average nigerian families that their wards fall victim...the rich never allows their children serve outside their vicinity...may God save this land.
Re: Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa by julietnwosu: 9:50am On Aug 07, 2013
get well soon fellow corper
Re: Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa by Tobiustobius: 9:51am On Aug 07, 2013
fred04: We need to be friendly with every body. If u are his then u can't be bad as well.

Somebody is high early in the morning.

I see someone beat me to the picture.

Re: Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa by Infoay: 9:55am On Aug 07, 2013
This is not fair by any standard. What has the innocent corper do to deserve this inhuman act? God please grant her speedy and healthy recovery.
Re: Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa by lawizle(m): 9:59am On Aug 07, 2013
All ds brutality against corpers..to serve don dey fear me sef oh!!!
Re: Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa by Tobiustobius: 10:00am On Aug 07, 2013
opeyemitee: but what could she have done so bad that she had to be killed? It might have been a planned work. She herself needs to be interrogated. I stand to be corrected! Because people cannot just kill with no reason.

My friend, you are very silly. Planned work? Wtf are you on about? "People cannot just kill with no reason"? Which smelly rock do you live under? You obviously have access to the internet, yet you spew this crap.
Re: Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa by lawizle(m): 10:02am On Aug 07, 2013
flinton: it's too bad, she is my fellow med corp member serving in the same hospital, all corp members in okolobiri are scared, here are some pix of the barbaric act

You mean she's even a med corper?
Re: Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa by kzokul(m): 10:27am On Aug 07, 2013
This niger deltans r so barbaric and heartless.....wishing u a quick recovery corper and a quick catch up on d cultists.....
Re: Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa by Korad26: 10:37am On Aug 07, 2013
I hate d youths of bayelsa wt passion dey all hv sycho on their head
Re: Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 07, 2013
Pls take her to a more secure hospital and disclose her whereabout. The murder was unsuccessful and the cultists have failed. She may have recognised them and for the fear of revealing their identity, they may want to go back to the hospital to finish their evil work. Please for God's sake, save a life completely, beef up security around her. Never entrust her to hands hungry nurses. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa by flinton(m): 10:45am On Aug 07, 2013
lawizle:

You mean she's even a med corper?
a nurse
Re: Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 07, 2013
See me see wahala o! What has this "poor" lady done? What is her crime now?
School, una no want go, progress una dey envy, bad belle set of people. So backward in everything, using their privileged oil to terrorise innocents! Using 40% of stolen crude for refining and dumping the remaining 60% in the environment, no wonder they behave like hallucinated buffoons!!!
Re: Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa by sanitariantee: 11:01am On Aug 07, 2013
kkkp: Niger Delta ppl dey always behave as if na coconut water full dere cerebrum
what concerns niger delta with wat has happend, please mind the way you say certain things,nonsense,
Re: Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 07, 2013
flinton: it's too bad, she is my fellow med corp member serving in the same hospital, all corp members in okolobiri are scared, here are some pix of the barbaric act

I am very sorry to say and ‘ this but the arm is kinda gone, only a miracle will bring it back, I suggest prosthetics for her.
May the good God be her strength.
Re: Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa by sanitariantee: 11:09am On Aug 07, 2013
cashkid18: gej shud b held responsible 4 dis angry
what concerns GEJ, wit what has happened in his state? I tink you have anything to contribute here, plz go nd sleep, u lack home training, no b only GEJ na Ur fada dem go held responsible, no home training
Re: Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa by TechRev: 11:13am On Aug 07, 2013
Is Chidi Lloyds inspiring some ppl?? I bet if arrested they will be bailed, and then they will sue the police for 10bn naira.
Re: Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa by bakry86: 11:15am On Aug 07, 2013
too bad! get well soon fellow!!

however no single NLder associated dis to christienity.... imagine it happened in d North
Re: Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa by calabaman(m): 11:18am On Aug 07, 2013
Hoping she'l be able to use that hand again.

Sad story....
Re: Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa by kyriano94(m): 11:21am On Aug 07, 2013
God hav mercy on us
Re: Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa by sanitariantee: 11:22am On Aug 07, 2013
Korad26: I hate d youths of bayelsa wt passion dey all hv sycho on their head
ure very stupid, i tink ure family is the one with sycho on their various head,not Bayelsa youths idiot, i tink ure even the one that machete her, foool like you
Re: Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa by Memyselfu2009(m): 11:27am On Aug 07, 2013
Very sad this guys no get brain at all
Re: Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa by haykayforreal(m): 11:35am On Aug 07, 2013
bayelsa boiz are bad,dem no like each oda sef...i served dia in 2010 @ onuebum,infact most of dem are nothing but animal

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See What This Corp Member Is Doing Towards The Upcoming Elections. / Ondo Corpers Doze Off During Anti-corruption Lecture At Orientation Camp (Pics) / Kwara Female Corper Dies During ‘Man-O-War’ Exercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.