Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Customer Care Agents Required - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Customer Care Agents Required (3435 Views)

Vacancy For Telesales/customer Care Agents @ JUMIA - September 2013 / Commissioned Sales Agents Required For Immediate Employment!!! / Low Level Sales Agents Required In Lagos (qualifications Not Required) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Customer Care Agents Required by omoyakubu: 12:22am On Aug 07, 2013
A Telecommunications company requires the services of intelligent, friendly, vibrant young female and male graduates to work in two new Call Centres opening soon in Lagos (Surulere) and Ilorin.

Qualifications
 B.Sc or HND in any field
 Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps Programme

Requirements
 Not more than 40 years of age
 Excellent Spoken English
 Good communication skill
 Excellent interpersonal relations and attitude
 Must be computer literate

Locations
 Lagos and Ilorin

Responsibilities
 Attending to customers over the phone
 Providing information and resolving customers issues
 Escalating customers queries to appropriate units for prompt resolutions
 Capturing customers details on the system

Method of Application
Qualified candidates should email their resume (including a passport photograph) within 14days of this publication to: globmedconsult@gmail.com with “Lagos CC” or “Ilorin CC” as subject of the email

1 Like

Re: Customer Care Agents Required by Lordjunta(m): 6:54am On Aug 07, 2013
omoyakubu: A Telecommunications company requires the services of intelligent, friendly, vibrant young female and male graduates to work in two new Call Centres opening soon in Lagos (Surulere) and Ilorin.

Qualifications
 B.Sc or HND in any field
 Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps Programme

Requirements
 Not more than 40 years of age
 Excellent Spoken English
 Good communication skill
 Excellent interpersonal relations and attitude
 Must be computer literate

Locations
 Lagos and Ilorin

Responsibilities
 Attending to customers over the phone
 Providing information and resolving customers issues
 Escalating customers queries to appropriate units for prompt resolutions
 Capturing customers details on the system

Method of Application
Qualified candidates should email their resume (including a passport photograph) within 14days of this publication to: globmedconsult@gmail.com with “Lagos CC” or “Ilorin CC” as subject of the email
source pls? And wht Telecom?

1 Like

Re: Customer Care Agents Required by zada(m): 10:36pm On Aug 07, 2013
Please oh! NL all this customer care agent jobs we get posted here don't hV web sites but personel mail addresses, hw do we knw is not scam? Pls we nid more details on this Very post.
Re: Customer Care Agents Required by iebanehita(m): 11:35pm On Aug 07, 2013
Lordjunta: source pls? And wht Telecom?

Its for Globacom.

They are also recruiting for Abuja and Port-Harcourt, with a different mail address and the funny thing is that the mail doesn't deliver.

I read mine on Tuesday Punch, July 23rd. Page 39.
Re: Customer Care Agents Required by huthority01(m): 6:38am On Aug 08, 2013
To those who have applied for the Abuja CC and PH CC is globacom that the mail address they use for their recruitment:customer.agents@yahoo.co.uk.... Xpect an invite...
Re: Customer Care Agents Required by Wheezinny(f): 12:03pm On Aug 08, 2013
huthority01: To those who have applied for the Abuja CC and PH CC is globacom that the mail address they use for their recruitment:customer.agents@yahoo.co.uk.... Xpect an invite...
i applied 4 ph cc. d mail addy is customer.agents2013@yahoo.co.uk
is it safe to apply 4 lagos cc also?
Re: Customer Care Agents Required by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 08, 2013

has this closed l would like to apply
Re: Customer Care Agents Required by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 08, 2013
dannio:

has this closed l would like to apply

has the abj application expired?
Re: Customer Care Agents Required by Wheezinny(f): 10:18pm On Aug 08, 2013
D deadline 4 abj nd ph cc was 5/8/13
Re: Customer Care Agents Required by huthority01(m): 2:16pm On Aug 09, 2013
Info reaching me that for Abuja and PH CC has been. Extended... And still trying to get details as per d company recruiting with globmedconsult@gmail.com
Re: Customer Care Agents Required by bocin500(m): 3:56pm On Aug 09, 2013
Please which is the correct email add to apply for Abuja CC?
Re: Customer Care Agents Required by kokozain(m): 4:53pm On Aug 09, 2013
Re: Customer Care Agents Required by zada(m): 11:22pm On Aug 10, 2013
[quote author=bocin500]Please which is the correct email add to apply for Abuja Customer.agents2013@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Customer Care Agents Required by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 11, 2013
huthority01: To those who have applied for the Abuja CC and PH CC is globacom that the mail address they use for their recruitment:customer.agents@yahoo.co.uk.... Xpect an invite...

I applied, but the email kept bouncing back.
Re: Customer Care Agents Required by eHustler(m): 10:28am On Aug 11, 2013
huthority01: Info reaching me that for Abuja and PH CC has been. Extended... And still trying to get details as per d company recruiting with globmedconsult@gmail.com

Guy, they have started calling those that are needed since on wednesday evening, and I can tell you authoritatively that interviews start tomorrow. Some of those that applied very early before their inbox was filled up with CVs got the invites for interviews. Mine stopped bouncing back until around 3pm on monday 5/08/2013, the day it expired....still hoping I will be called sha. The above smells like scam to me cos the only difference between this and that is the age and the e-mail, and if I may ask, why gmail for almighty Globacom?
Re: Customer Care Agents Required by eHustler(m): 10:28am On Aug 11, 2013
huthority01: Info reaching me that for Abuja and PH CC has been. Extended... And still trying to get details as per d company recruiting with globmedconsult@gmail.com

Guy, they have started calling those that are needed since on wednesday evening, and I can tell you authoritatively that interviews start tomorrow. Some of those that applied very early before their inbox was filled up with CVs got the invites for interviews. Mine stopped bouncing back until around 3pm on monday 5/08/2013, the day it expired....still hoping I will be called sha. The above smells like scam to me cos the only difference between this and that is the age and the e-mail, and if I may ask, why gmail for almighty Globacom? Your guess is as good as mine!
Re: Customer Care Agents Required by ineco(m): 3:55pm On Aug 11, 2013
@all,pls is it for the ph and abuja expired on 5-8-2013 or the ilorin and lagos because it was on 7 of August i saw d advert on dis nairaland website and i submitted my cv immediately of dat 7 of August and can i still be expectn it because i have nt got any call or msg from them. Thank, waitin for respond.
Re: Customer Care Agents Required by samilo88(m): 5:54pm On Aug 11, 2013
guys watchout this particular post by d op is a scam. The op took advantage of d previous advert by glo to publish his fraud. I went through d op profile and came across a vacancy which he (op) posted for a so called food company with this same email globemedconsult@gmail.com Please lets shine our eyes. The first day i sent this application, i recieved a scam text telling me to come to mushin for interview with a company i knw doesnt exist. Am not discouraging anyone,just giving my candid observation.
Re: Customer Care Agents Required by ineco(m): 6:06pm On Aug 11, 2013
thank,God blessed

(1) (Reply)

Buses To Board To Plot 2 Oba Akran Avenue Ikeja. / Got it! Update / Internship Opportunity At Dic Lagos (united Nations Information Centre)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.