Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,436 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Can Asthma Be Cured Permanently? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can Asthma Be Cured Permanently? (5288 Views)

Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London / Can H.i.v.aids Be Cured? / How Can Stroke Be Cured? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Asthma Be Cured Permanently? by Vegasailin: 5:57am On Aug 07, 2013
Some people say Asthma Cant be cured with medicine prescribed in the hospital while some say Asthma can be cured with local herds ....I want to verify this claims....Please which drug/herb can cure asthma permanently?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Asthma Be Cured Permanently? by Sirgen05(m): 6:51am On Aug 07, 2013
It can be controlled to the bearest minimum. Such that d person rarely have attacks. But the person must avoid the triggers. But dont think of having absolute cure except healing from God

1 Like

Re: Can Asthma Be Cured Permanently? by Mentaremix(m): 12:26pm On Aug 07, 2013
Asthma is characterised by inflammation of the bronchial tubes with increased production of sticky secretions inside the tubes.People with asthma expericence symptoms when the airway tightens, inflame or fill with mucus.Common asthma symptoms include:Coughing especially at night,wheezing,shortness of breathe,chest tightness,pain or pressure.It is also marked by difficulty in breathing out,asthma is also characterised by involuntary spasm of small muscular air passages of the lung.Occuring primarily due to allergic reaction of a number of triggers or irritants including from weather,food,medication or exposure to anything that can triggger the asthmatic attack.To get relief/cure,take Aloe Vera(It is a "miracle plant" that has been taken for over 5,000 years to cure various ailments including asthma):ALOE BITS AND PEACHES-(IT helps with the respiratory system)30 ML 3 TIMES DAILY,ARCTIC SEA OMEGA 3-I tab 3 times daily,ALOE HEAT LOTION-RUB ON THE CHEST,BEE PROPOLIS,1 tab 3 times daily-This helpbs to disinfect the lungs and helps with its proper functioning and GARLIC TYHME-Take 1 tab 3 times daily.For more enquiry contact 08077151037,08030424466,21/23,Aromire Avenue,Off Adeniyi Jones,Ikeja,FLP Nig.Ltd

1 Like

Re: Can Asthma Be Cured Permanently? by konami001: 3:33am On Aug 08, 2013
I had a serious battle with Asthma from as young as i can remember till the year Sani Abacha died... That was when my Asthma stopped due to a medication i met by chance in a pharmacy. Unfortunately, I can no longer remember the name of the medication, but when i checked sometime back when i could, it was no longer being produced or sold... IT IS VERY CURABLE... I am on a mission to cure it again, as i just discovered my 2yr old soon has it...
Re: Can Asthma Be Cured Permanently? by goodbay: 4:44pm On Aug 08, 2013
@vegasailin,can u explain urself to the fullest. I mean are u a herbalist?or what are ur cure for it?
Re: Can Asthma Be Cured Permanently? by sotum2: 9:57pm On Aug 09, 2013
Pls try God, just read this thread to see what God can do

https://www.nairaland.com/1262082/how-conquer-barrenness-medically-spiritually/16

1 Like

Re: Can Asthma Be Cured Permanently? by zegniyi(m): 7:25am On Aug 13, 2013
goodbay: what are ur own cure for it?is it herbal or drugs? Pls explain urself a little.

herbs
Re: Can Asthma Be Cured Permanently? by zegniyi(m): 7:27am On Aug 13, 2013
Sirgen05: It can be controlled to the bearest minimum. Such that d person rarely have attacks. But the person must avoid the triggers. But dont think of having absolute cure except healing from God

i have some testimonies

1 Like

Re: Can Asthma Be Cured Permanently? by adescut: 10:16am On Aug 24, 2013
YES IT CAN BE CURED PERMANENTLY USING HERBS FROM BAYELSA STATE YOU CAN CONTACT US THEN WE PREPARE THE HERBS FOR YOU TEACH YOU HOW TO USE AFTER YOU FULFILL OUR CONDITIONS TY DR ADESCUT
Re: Can Asthma Be Cured Permanently? by zegniyi(m): 12:16am On Sep 08, 2013
goodbay: what are ur own cure for it?is it herbal or drugs? Pls explain urself a little.
herbs ofcos
Re: Can Asthma Be Cured Permanently? by bassdow: 1:24pm On Sep 08, 2013
yes Asthma can be cured completely. You can sms me for more information
Re: Can Asthma Be Cured Permanently? by austinemar: 8:44am On Sep 09, 2013
i tot asthma is a thing of the past.i kno of someone who has well managed her own nd now d ailment is bcomin a history. i must warn u against anyone claimin to hav a cure to it. i will help u find out abt d name of d drug.

1 Like

Re: Can Asthma Be Cured Permanently? by queenet246(f): 5:47am On Sep 21, 2013
[quote author=austinemar]i tot asthma is a thing of the past.i kno of someone who has well managed her own nd now d ailment is bcomin a history. i must warn u against anyone claimin to hav a cure to it. i will help u find out abt d name of d drug.
Re: Can Asthma Be Cured Permanently? by ezeuju(f): 8:13pm On Nov 02, 2013
Pls @austinemar wats d name of d drug 4 curing asthma,d one u said ur friend used

1 Like

Re: Can Asthma Be Cured Permanently? by Vegasailin: 3:18pm On Dec 09, 2013
Nice post ...but we need to agree on one point...it seems asthma has no permanent cure but God can cure it
Re: Can Asthma Be Cured Permanently? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 10, 2013
I have been an asthma patient from childhood to my late 20s now.
Asthma can ONLY be managed but can't be cure medically.
Re: Can Asthma Be Cured Permanently? by initialize(m): 3:27pm On Dec 10, 2013
I am also asthmatic but I remember a drug a fellow nairalander recommended some years ago which I tried and it has help relieved me from my frequent asthma attacks then. No I do av d attack once a while but the drug helped control it, I only stopped cos of its side effects. The name of d drug is BETNELAN
Re: Can Asthma Be Cured Permanently? by goodbay: 4:30pm On Dec 12, 2013
@ initialize, how does betnelan react in ur body? Cos i do take it. Wot i observe about mine is i will be adding more weight and a swollen face as wel. But it is very active for asthmatic cough. So been observant about how it always reacted in my body, i decided to put a stop to it for like 2 years. But now i do take it once in a while. So let me hear ur own side of its effect.
Re: Can Asthma Be Cured Permanently? by initialize(m): 9:18am On Dec 14, 2013
goodbay: @ initialize, how does betnelan react in ur body? Cos i do take it. Wot i observe about mine is i will be adding more weight and a swollen face as wel. But it is very active for asthmatic cough. So been observant about how it always reacted in my body, i decided to put a stop to it for like 2 years. But now i do take it once in a while. So let me hear ur own side of its effect.

I experienced the same weight gain n swollen face too, I guess those are d immediate side effect. Later effect is that it reduces flow of blood to d spine which could lead to stiffness in d back and serious back pain, the person who recommended the drug to me then told me to either stop it or reduce d dosage. The drug already helped reduce the attack, though I'm still asthmatic but I rarely get attacks compared to the attacks I get before I started taking betnelan.
Re: Can Asthma Be Cured Permanently? by DJurry(m): 1:30pm On Dec 14, 2013
Vegasailin: Some people say Asthma Cant be cured with medicine prescribed in the hospital while some say Asthma can be cured with local herds ....I want to verify this claims....Please which drug/herb can cure asthma permanently?
Asthma is often an inherited condition. It can't be cured but can be thoroughly controlled by staying clear from it's causes.
One of the triggers of Asthma is a weak immune system which invites disease causing bacteria.
With respect to this, strengthening your immune system is important.
I know of a South-African liquid supplement that can assist with boosting your immune system and also detoxification.
For more info, you can drop your email address here.
Re: Can Asthma Be Cured Permanently? by Vegasailin: 11:08pm On Dec 14, 2013
Vincentajala@gmail.com
Re: Can Asthma Be Cured Permanently? by DJurry(m): 8:34am On Dec 15, 2013
Vegasailin: Vincentajala@gmail.com
More info sent to your mail.
Re: Can Asthma Be Cured Permanently? by zegniyi(m): 2:23am On Dec 28, 2013
DON'T BE DECEIVED ASTHMA IS CURABLE.
Re: Can Asthma Be Cured Permanently? by Vegasailin: 1:29pm On Jul 23, 2014
Vincentajala@gmail.com
DJurry:
Asthma is often an inherited condition. It can't be cured but can be thoroughly controlled by staying clear from it's causes.
One of the triggers of Asthma is a weak immune system which invites disease causing bacteria.
With respect to this, strengthening your immune system is important.
I know of a South-African liquid supplement that can assist with boosting your immune system and also detoxification.
For more info, you can drop your email address here.

1 Like

Re: Can Asthma Be Cured Permanently? by sofadj(m): 3:46pm On Jul 23, 2014
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Asthma is a chronic (lasting for a long period) disease of the airway .

The airway is the path through which air flows in and out of the lungs (the major respiratory organ)

A person suffering from this condition is known as an Asthmatic.

Asthma is characterized by recurrent attacks of difficulty in breathing and abnormal/noisy breathing which vary in severity and frequency from person to person.

SYMPTOMS

1. Wheezing : abnormal sound produced while breathing

2. Chest Tightness

3. Breathing Difficulty / Shortness of breath

4. Cough

Symptoms may occur several times a day/week and often at night.

The airway is hyper-responsive in ASTHMATIC persons, thus there is a more aggressive response to minimal quantity of irritants which would normally not cause a response in a NON-ASTHMATIC.

Things that make allergies or asthma worse are known as triggers

To learn more about how asthma attacks can be prevented , and what to do in the event of one visit : www.healthlineafrica.com/asthma

Re: Can Asthma Be Cured Permanently? by macayub(m): 6:14pm On Jul 23, 2014
ASTHMA CAN BE CURED. MY EXPERIENCE SAYS IT ALL. I HAD LIVED WITH ASTHMA FOR ABOUT EIGHTEEN YEARS. BUT RECENTLY IT WAS CURED TOTALLY. HERE IS THE TESTIMONY.http://macayuborganogold..com

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Back Pain Is Killing Me - Pls Help / Help,3.5months Pregnant And Need An Abortion!!! / Difference Between Real And Fake Amstel-malta Drink In Market (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.