Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,147 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Help,3.5months Pregnant And Need An Abortion!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help,3.5months Pregnant And Need An Abortion!!! (5307 Views)

15 Years After Abortion, Indian Woman Finds Aborted Baby In Her Abdomen (Graphic / I Did An Abortion , Please Help / How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help,3.5months Pregnant And Need An Abortion!!! by Beauchic: 11:51pm On Dec 12, 2015
I'm over fourteen weeks gone and will like to know if there are any drugs I can take to kickstart a miscarriage at this stage. I am wondering if any one has used cytotec close to fifteen weeks of pregnancy and if it worked. This is becaue I hope if I start bleeding, I can get a very good doctor who will accept to do an evacuation as the ones i have been seeing for the procedure seem too quack to me and i'm scared of loosing my life through a quack.

Alternatively, anyone who knows any good doctor in Lagos that can help evacuate a 3 and a half month old pregnancy should reach me on blockwax123@yahoo.com. I prefer a gynaecologist please and I am willing to pay ANY price, I just need the best.

I am really scared now but I can't keep the pregnancy as it's caused me so much psychological trauma so far. If I can't get help here, I may be forced to use a quack. Pls all, help me if you can.

Thanks.
Re: Help,3.5months Pregnant And Need An Abortion!!! by missKiffy(f): 11:58pm On Dec 12, 2015
Just calm down and take it easy

1 Like

Re: Help,3.5months Pregnant And Need An Abortion!!! by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 13, 2015
When you dey suck d guy Dickson u dey happy. when him dey Bleep u e dey sweet and now God has given u d gift of d hardworking and u want to reject it. U might not survive the rejection
Re: Help,3.5months Pregnant And Need An Abortion!!! by Nobody: 2:00am On Dec 13, 2015
Please don't use a quack, I don't know what you're going through but I understand that you've made up your mind, it's well

I won't suggest pills at this stage, please see a professional so you don't end up gambling with your life. Check local newspapers for reputable gynecologists or maybe even Google

Calm down okay *hugs*
Re: Help,3.5months Pregnant And Need An Abortion!!! by Nobody: 2:03am On Dec 13, 2015
Smallville10:
When you dey suck d guy Dickson u dey happy. when him dey Bleep u e dey sweet and now God has given u d gift of d hardworking and u want to reject it. U might not survive the rejection
Do you know her story? What if she was raped? Pray no one mocks you when you seek help

5 Likes

Re: Help,3.5months Pregnant And Need An Abortion!!! by Nobody: 2:08am On Dec 13, 2015
TheMoonChild:
Do you know her story? What if she was raped? Pray no one mocks you when you seek help

You have spoken well dear..... some people just never understand that forums like this are meant to solve problems!

5 Likes

Re: Help,3.5months Pregnant And Need An Abortion!!! by Nobody: 2:08am On Dec 13, 2015
TheMoonChild:
Please don't use a quack, I don't know what you're going through but I understand that you've made up your mind, it's well

I won't suggest pills at this stage, please see a professional so you don't end up gambling with your life. Check local newspapers for reputable gynecologists or maybe even Google

Calm down okay *hugs*

You are sweet! Thanks for your words to OP

1 Like

Re: Help,3.5months Pregnant And Need An Abortion!!! by Nobody: 2:10am On Dec 13, 2015
Vixo:

You have spoken well dear..... some people just never understand that forums like this are meant to solve problems!
Thank you, my point exactly *smh*
Re: Help,3.5months Pregnant And Need An Abortion!!! by Nobody: 2:10am On Dec 13, 2015
Beauchic:
I'm over fourteen weeks gone and will like to know if there are any drugs I can take to kickstart a miscarriage at this stage. I am wondering if any one has used cytotec close to fifteen weeks of pregnancy and if it worked. This is becaue I hope if I start bleeding, I can get a very good doctor who will accept to do an evacuation as the ones i have been seeing for the procedure seem too quack to me and i'm scared of loosing my life through a quack.

Alternatively, anyone who knows any good doctor in Lagos that can help evacuate a 3 and a half month old pregnancy should reach me on blockwax123@yahoo.com. I prefer a gynaecologist please and I am willing to pay ANY price, I just need the best.

I am really scared now but I can't keep the pregnancy as it's caused me so much psychological trauma so far. If I can't get help here, I may be forced to use a quack. Pls all, help me if you can.

Thanks.

But would like to know why you Dnt think you should keep the pregnancy? Could be worth it in the future u know!
Vixo:

You are sweet! Thanks for your words to OP
Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Help,3.5months Pregnant And Need An Abortion!!! by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 13, 2015
TheMoonChild:
how about we ask her and see if she was raped.
Re: Help,3.5months Pregnant And Need An Abortion!!! by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 13, 2015
Vixo:

can u solve her pains with your phone? Abeg get sense, if she was raped she wouldnt be here asking for quack advice. Its just a mistake on her own part.
Re: Help,3.5months Pregnant And Need An Abortion!!! by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 13, 2015
[quote author=Smallville10 post=40956294] can u solve her pains with your phone? Abeg get sense, if she was raped she wouldnt be here asking for quack advice. Its just a mistake on her own part. [/quote

She was asking for an advice...so if she didn't feel that would be a solution she wouldn't have.....

so yes I solved it ]
Re: Help,3.5months Pregnant And Need An Abortion!!! by blessedtwins: 10:17am On Dec 13, 2015
Op I have a few questions to ask.
Why do u want an abortion?
What kind of psychological trauma has the pregnancy caused you?
Would you be willing to have a discussion about the issue privately?
Re: Help,3.5months Pregnant And Need An Abortion!!! by Beauchic: 11:51am On Dec 13, 2015
@Blessedtwins Ma, yes i will. Just send me an email @ blockwax123@yahoo.com.

Thanks.
Re: Help,3.5months Pregnant And Need An Abortion!!! by Cutehector(m): 4:06pm On Dec 23, 2015
Beauchic:
@Blessedtwins Ma, yes i will. Just send me an email @ blockwax123@yahoo.com.

Thanks.
have you done the abortion yet?
Re: Help,3.5months Pregnant And Need An Abortion!!! by Beauchic: 9:19pm On Dec 27, 2015
Not yet Sir. How can you help?
Re: Help,3.5months Pregnant And Need An Abortion!!! by VintageCocktail(m): 6:08am On Dec 28, 2015
TheMoonChild:
Rape!! And she knows about cytotec but have no knowledge of emergency contraceptive pills...huh!! Do not give a dog a bad name just to kill it. A lady with her mindset knows exactly what she wants. Just think through your actions, it may come around to bite you in the butt, may solve the present problems but what about the longterm probs.
Karma is goddess of vengeance.

1 Like

Re: Help,3.5months Pregnant And Need An Abortion!!! by kollysnut(m): 9:12pm On Dec 28, 2015
When u know u don't the need the pregnancy, u shouldn't have kept it for dis long..3.5months..

For cytotec drugs, I won't advice u to tk it, hv seen the aftermath of that drug, fear catch me. If u google the side effect of it. Please don't take that drug.

Am not a doctor, Bt u can go for D n C. Please be careful, I know of good nurse. I mean a good nurse. But am afraid.

Am sure doctor in the house can help.

Pls don't take that cytotec, I beg u, that drugs is dangerous gan!
Re: Help,3.5months Pregnant And Need An Abortion!!! by vaniesexy: 2:49pm On Dec 29, 2015
pls allow d child to live,we r in 21 century,start saving to take care of ur child wat of if after dis abortion u can't have anoda baby,see alot of childless couples most womb destroyed as a result of abortion,4 months just remaining 5 months n u r a mother. pls kip ur child n start preparing psychological n emotionally to be a mother. I advice my friend to kip hers, her baby is a year now n she was newly admitted to university wen it happened, u will be happy u did, tkia

1 Like

Re: Help,3.5months Pregnant And Need An Abortion!!! by CoolUsername: 4:25pm On Dec 29, 2015
I heard that abortions are legal in Imo state.
Re: Help,3.5months Pregnant And Need An Abortion!!! by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 30, 2015
my dear, keep your precious child. Steve Jobs n countless others that are world changers would have been aborted but were given a chance to live. N perhaps, he/she could be your only or best child. pls allow him/her to live, sis

1 Like

Re: Help,3.5months Pregnant And Need An Abortion!!! by gentlesoul12: 4:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
An Auxiliary Nurse is Needed in a Clinic and maternity home in isolo / mushin area please call MR stephen on 08035330407
Re: Help,3.5months Pregnant And Need An Abortion!!! by TheActionase(m): 5:32pm On Mar 29, 2020
Seems the doctors on this page can help....they help me and my partner successfully. They don't judge or use sentiments.. although they can assist if it's 9wks or Less...

https://freeonlinebiznezideas..com/2020/03/abortion-how-to-handle-unwanted_29.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Early Pregnancy Signs: Lower Back And Abdominal Pain That Comes And Goes / Itchy Rashes Appear On My Chest And Back.what Are They And How Do I Make Them Go / How I Discovered COVID 19 Is A Scam In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.