Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

How To Watch Free Nollywood Movies Online - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How To Watch Free Nollywood Movies Online (1089 Views)

You’ll Soon Have To Pay To Watch ‘free’ TV At Home- FG / Where I Can Find Free Nigerian Movies Online / To Watch Nigerian Movies Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Watch Free Nollywood Movies Online by PlayLover: 7:41am On Aug 07, 2013
i live in Canada and you can imagine how hard it is to live away from home yet you still crave the basic entertainment which you grew up with, and i also wish i had them free, considering the recent economic meltdown. i'm found this website and its really great, i want to share it with you.its a new website, where you can watch your favorite Nollywood movies online 100% Free. [url]FreeNollywoodTV.com[/url] offers you the opportunity to watch Free Nollywood Movies no matter your location, even if you do not have a TV in your home. About 50 New Movies are added daily on [url]FreeNollywoodTV.com[/url] and you are allowed to watch all of them without paying anything.

[size=13pt]No Credit Card Required, Not even Once![/size]

There are over 5,000 Nigerian and Ghanaian movies on the website, which also include movies in Youruba language [Nigeria] and Twi Language [Ghana] within one month of existence, and more movies are added daily, all for your viewing pleasure. All that is required of you is a healthy and fast internet connection, often times a broadband or 3G connection would be adequate.
[url]FreeNollywoodTV.com[/url] is determined to be the melting pot and reservoir of all Nollywood movies ever available on the internet, if you want a website with unlimited reservoir of Nigerian films from all sources, check out [url]FreeNollywoodtv.com[/url].

How To Get Started
Just Go to FreeNollywoodTV.com and search for your favorite movie, then sit back and start watching. However, if you Login with your Facebook account, you stand to get some benefits : If you login with Facebook, Ads will be disabled on the site, You get to see which of your friends visited the website and The website will load faster. Then all you need do is choose your Favorite movie and click the PLAY button.
Feel free to check it out and share with friends.

(1) (Reply)

Gotv A Promo Or SCAM! / DSTV Increases Tariff Again! / Who Is Watching Begusarai On Zee World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.