Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,761 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Nigerian's Kenneth Omeruo Now A Chelsea Pleayer - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian's Kenneth Omeruo Now A Chelsea Pleayer (1035 Views)

Chelsea Doctor, Eva Caneiro, Accused Of Having An Affair With A Chelsea Player / Kenneth Omeruo And Super Falcons Star, Asisat Oshoala Spotted Together In UK / Chelsea Set To Sign Nigerian U20 Defender Kenneth Omeruo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian's Kenneth Omeruo Now A Chelsea Pleayer by braxjay(m): 8:13am On Aug 07, 2013
There has been some reports emerge which have revealed Kenneth Omeruo has passed a medical at Chelsea.
His Holland-based adviser, Chika Conleth Akujobi told MTNFotball.com: “Kenneth has passed his medical test at Chelsea and his training shirt number is 51.
“It’s the reward of our hard work and belief in the player since he came through the Golden Eaglets.”
This is a massive break for the young central defender against a backdrop of doubts back in Nigeria that he does not figure in Jose Mourinho’s plans at Stamford Bridge.
The 19-year-old Omeruo was not part of the Chelsea squad to a pre-season training tour of the United States of America and his arrival to London was delayed by the late issuance of an entry visa to the United Kingdom

SOURCE : http://www.chelseanews.net/welcome-to-chelsea-as-star-passes-medical-at-stamford-bridge/
Re: Nigerian's Kenneth Omeruo Now A Chelsea Pleayer by bigt2(m): 8:44am On Aug 07, 2013
Happy for him..... smiley
Re: Nigerian's Kenneth Omeruo Now A Chelsea Pleayer by Dreal1247: 8:55am On Aug 07, 2013
A big plus for Nigerian football. I wish him the best.
Re: Nigerian's Kenneth Omeruo Now A Chelsea Pleayer by damibravo(m): 8:55am On Aug 07, 2013
19?When someone just told me I look older than the 21 I claim in an interview, and omeruo looks far older than me!

(1) (Reply)

SKYDIVING Sport Is Live In Naija! / Naija Football Fans Mispronounciations And Bad Grammar / Brazil 2014 Final Named As Popes Cup.(benedict XVI Vs Francis I)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.