Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Julius Agwu - Relaunches Musical Career: 'shoots Rejuvenate' Music Video[b.t.s] - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Julius Agwu - Relaunches Musical Career: 'shoots Rejuvenate' Music Video[b.t.s] (410 Views)

My New Dance Video (B*tch Dab) / Timaya-sanko(b.t.s) Photos / Wizkid Dropout Of School In Pursuit Of Musical Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Julius Agwu - Relaunches Musical Career: 'shoots Rejuvenate' Music Video[b.t.s] by eazydon(m): 11:25am On Aug 07, 2013
One of Nigeria's most versatile entertainers, Julius ''Da Genius'' Agwu is ready to relaunch his musical career, which motivated him into releasing 2 new singles off his fourth album which drops later on this year As he prepares to drop the official video for Rejuvenate on the 7th of August, Julius will be hosted by the Industry Night on the same day. The 40 year creator of music-comedy prepares to unveil a spectacular video, shot in South Africa and directed by the Godfather. Julius says '' My fans have been asking me what is happening to my music career ? They said i brought them something exciting, a new genre called music-comedy & as the creator of music comedy, i'm only re-announcing myself''. Be prepared to hear Julius rap in his native language on the rejuvenate track, which is a blend of hip-hop, Afro-pop and a twist comical flavor - See more at: http://www.naijareplay.com/2013/08/replay-photos-and-gist-julius-agwu.html#sthash.x1IM2slf.dpuf

Source: http://www.naijareplay.com/2013/08/replay-photos-and-gist-julius-agwu.html
Copyright © NaijaReplay

(1) (Reply)

Eminem To Release New Album Soon / See Two Face Successor / Dederocs Out With A Brand Nu Party Cracker Titled "Tuwo"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.