Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,057 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

See The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 7 - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / See The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 7 (7586 Views)

Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? / How To Register MTN Project Fame / Ayo Beats 6 Other Contestants To Emerge MTN Project Fame Season 5 Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 7 by angelcj: 8:23am On Sep 28, 2014

Geoffrey Oji has emerged winner of MTN Project Fame Season 7, beating five other finalists with his final performance of Asa’s song, ‘Beautiful’.
Geoffrey, upon being declared winner, ‘has been handed a cheque of N5m, a brand new car as well as a recording contract’.

Ruky was first runner-up, winning a cash prize of N2m and a car while Christian was second runner up winning N2m and a car.
In 4th place is Clement who was also given the sum of N2m.

Congrats Geoffrey!

See more on http://www./2014/09/see-winner-of-mtn-project-fame-season-7.html

3 Likes

Re: See The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 7 by Akshow: 11:07am On Sep 28, 2014
Isorait.
Re: See The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 7 by ChiSun27(m): 11:52am On Sep 28, 2014
The show done end?

Thought they are just starting sef.

Well...so busy these days.

2 Likes

Re: See The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 7 by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 28, 2014
ok.
Re: See The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 7 by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 28, 2014
how DAT 1 take reduce garri price

1 Like

Re: See The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 7 by brennyB: 12:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
Congrats geoffrey..brkthru on ur side.
Re: See The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 7 by MisterLongman(m): 1:06pm On Sep 28, 2014
Congrats.........
Re: See The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 7 by ggrin(f): 1:44pm On Sep 28, 2014
Clement my man cheesy
Re: See The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 7 by nwaobitex: 1:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
congratulations o
Re: See The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 7 by AbdulAdam56(m): 1:51pm On Sep 28, 2014
Ojoro hw about emeka
Re: See The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 7 by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 28, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: See The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 7 by kaFANEN(m): 2:31pm On Sep 28, 2014
daresma93: how DAT 1 take reduce garri price
abi 0
Re: See The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 7 by soonpoint(m): 2:43pm On Sep 28, 2014
Just perfect...no ojoro at all...1st n 2nd positions
Re: See The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 7 by valmunich(m): 2:58pm On Sep 28, 2014
I don't know why I don't just fancy this project fame thingy
Re: See The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 7 by Lilimax(f): 3:09pm On Sep 28, 2014
I know Geoffrey will win. smiley
Although he's not popular in the house but has been consistently good in all his songs

Emeka although popular could not emerge the first four.
I'm some how disappointed.

I'm so glad Clement was among the top four.
He put in his very best despite his injury.

CONGRATULATION Geoffrey!
Re: See The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 7 by mideoti(f): 3:23pm On Sep 28, 2014
I feel something should totally be done about this voting of a thing in project fame competition.
Not that I have anything against Geoffrey or something; He had my vote from the very beginning and I contributed the little I can to his success. But take Emeka for example, the guy really deserve something at least, but due to the fact that his parents are not rich enough to vote excessively for him like that other contestants.

I think a limit should be given to each person's vote for his or her comtestant per week. (like that of American idol). This can actually this winning thing have more worth.

But above all Congratulations Geoffrey. #team Geoffrey all the way.
Re: See The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 7 by kelechiMarie(f): 4:04pm On Sep 28, 2014
Issorait thank God Christian won something

1 Like

Re: See The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 7 by iceberylin(m): 5:12pm On Sep 28, 2014
ggrin: iceberylin my man cheesy
wink
Re: See The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 7 by hammed29(m): 5:45pm On Sep 28, 2014
D guy deserve it....... C u in d future
Re: See The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 7 by Lanceslot(m): 6:20pm On Sep 28, 2014
NONSENSE SHOW!
Re: See The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 7 by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
Wow. I didn't watch it.No light.How about Emekus? I knew Debbie wouldn't get anywhere.Geoffrey is too good.The guy dey sing pieces.So he n his love took the top position. Nice one,but I know other peeps like ugo and Emeka n Melody who lives music would shine in d future.Kudos to them all.Wait o!I suspect that Debbie girl likes Shola
Hmmmmm!lemme catch her first.
Re: See The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 7 by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
mideoti: I feel something should totally be done about this voting of a thing in project fame competition.
Not that I have anything against Geoffrey or something; He had my vote from the very beginning and I contributed the little I can to his success. But take Emeka for example, the guy really deserve something at least, but due to the fact that his parents are not rich enough to vote excessively for him like that other contestants.

I think a limit should be given to each person's vote for his or her comtestant per week. (like that of American idol). This can actually this winning thing have more worth.

But above all Congratulations Geoffrey. #team Geoffrey all the way.
Yes that disturbed me also,especially that of Emekus my man.The voting tin is just so somehow.But I know Emeka would go far.I have a feeling Geoffrey would make more hit than praise n Chidinma.
Re: See The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 7 by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 28, 2014
kelechiMarie: Issorait thank God Christian won something
Abi.Ghanaians would have finished us.The guy is too emotional. He can sing too o.I likey
Re: See The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 7 by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 28, 2014
Lilimax: I know Geoffrey will win. smiley
Although he's not popular in the house but has been consistently good in all his songs

Emeka although popular could not emerge the first four.
I'm some how disappointed.

I'm so glad Clement was among the top four.
He put in his very best despite his injury.

CONGRATULATION Geoffrey!
That injury did it occur during Auditions or what?
Re: See The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 7 by egopersonified(f): 7:25pm On Sep 28, 2014
sweetylicious: Wait o!I suspect that Debbie girl likes Shola
Hmmmmm!lemme catch her first.

Lol, what are you going to do? Fight karate? LMAO
Re: See The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 7 by Lilimax(f): 8:24pm On Sep 28, 2014
sweetylicious: That injury did it occur during Auditions or what?
The injury occurred in the camp of project fame.
Re: See The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 7 by kelechiMarie(f): 1:06am On Sep 29, 2014
sweetylicious: Abi.Ghanaians would have finished us.The guy is too emotional. He can sing too o.I likey
me likey toogrin
geoffrey and ruky carry their love reach top two
Re: See The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 7 by Kangol99(m): 3:59pm On Oct 02, 2014
Naija
Re: See The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 7 by Greatloaded1: 10:34pm On Oct 04, 2014
Re: See The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 7 by 9jareview: 3:26pm On Nov 01, 2014
For exclusive hiphop review,artiste profiling and more check out 9jareview..com. Follow 9jareview on twitter:@9jareview and like our facebook page.
Re: See The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 7 by jbaby265(f): 12:23pm On Nov 14, 2014
hmm nigerians should learn to invest in education..security..health and other basic amenities not dis nonsence entertainment everywere

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guests Disappointed After Stripper Invited To Entertain Them Was Dancing Legwork / See Celebrity Jasmine Tridevil: World’s 1st Three-breasted Woman / Most Incredible Photos Ever - Meet Unrelated Strangers Who Look Like Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.