Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Jealous Boyfriend Burns NYSC Girlfriend & Friend To Death - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Jealous Boyfriend Burns NYSC Girlfriend & Friend To Death (35001 Views)

.... / NYSC Coorditor Ask My Friend To Sleep With Him Before She Can Be Redeploy / Jealous Boyfriend Burnt His NYSC Girlfriend & Her Friend To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jealous Boyfriend Burns NYSC Girlfriend & Friend To Death by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 11, 2013
but why cry

I remember during my last days of my NYSC in Benue State, 2006.Na so one yeye mopol man wan befriend me. I just got married and was 3 months pregnant. The foolish mopol man see say i get belle ,im still dey disturb me, na im i run go stay with my girlfriend for makurdi till i finish youth service. Only God know wetin for happen if say i still dey where dem bin post me. cry
Re: Jealous Boyfriend Burns NYSC Girlfriend & Friend To Death by slinkman(m): 12:21pm On Aug 11, 2013
end time.things..
Re: Jealous Boyfriend Burns NYSC Girlfriend & Friend To Death by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 11, 2013
Ladies should learn how to run from abusive relationships. Don't wait till death before you know that the first slap and shouts are good enough signals to run

1 Like

Re: Jealous Boyfriend Burns NYSC Girlfriend & Friend To Death by slinkman(m): 12:22pm On Aug 11, 2013
iamswizz: Good!!

#Kill the Infidels

#TeamJihad cool
ur an eddiot...
Re: Jealous Boyfriend Burns NYSC Girlfriend & Friend To Death by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 11, 2013
If you burn my sister, I will burn you, your brothers, your sisters, your father and mother and any relative I can lay my hands on.
Re: Jealous Boyfriend Burns NYSC Girlfriend & Friend To Death by Rejoice5000(f): 12:24pm On Aug 11, 2013
234GT: For say him don find job, him go know say there is more to life than having a girlfriend.
hmmmmmmm TRUE TALK U ARE 100% RIGHT.THERE'S MORE TO LIFE THAN HAVING A GAL OR BOYFRIEND.GOD HELP US
Re: Jealous Boyfriend Burns NYSC Girlfriend & Friend To Death by Chizzyzzx(m): 12:27pm On Aug 11, 2013
This is uncanny! I cannot fathom why some guys wud take girlfriends seriosly as to harm a fellw man..there r many fish in d sea,brovther!
Re: Jealous Boyfriend Burns NYSC Girlfriend & Friend To Death by brownlord: 12:27pm On Aug 11, 2013
MEHN ALL THIS BAD NEWS ABOUT CORPERS DEY MAKE ME TIRE FOR THIS NATIONAL YEAR OF SEX AND COMFORT ( N.Y.S.C ), MAKE THEM SCRAP THIS ADVANCE SLAVERY PROGRAMME ABEG, IMAGINE ALL THROUGH THE SALLAH HOLIDAY I NO TRAVEL I JUST REMAIN FOR MY PLACE OF PROMISCUOUS ACTIVITY ( P.P.A ) MAKE MY LOCAL GIRLFRIEND INSPECTOR ( L.G.I ) NO GO GIVE ME QUERY, I DEY FEAR MY SEX STATE COORDINATOR WELL WELL.

2 Likes

Re: Jealous Boyfriend Burns NYSC Girlfriend & Friend To Death by kelvindbig(m): 12:27pm On Aug 11, 2013
Love no be by force na...... But on d oda hand if d gal really dey cheat on d guy...... Den d burnin na small thing..... I h8 cheats ....... D cheater deservs any mad actions 4rm d cheatee!!! Gam!!!
Re: Jealous Boyfriend Burns NYSC Girlfriend & Friend To Death by Dynamiq(m): 12:28pm On Aug 11, 2013
spongeback: Stop dating violent and abusive men
Am sure prior to this he has been abusive
Rip to the dead
Please, help me warn them. A violent man is a bad person, no matter what other qualities he has. Once you see any slight trait of violence or abusive behaviour in a man, JUST QUIT!!!
Re: Jealous Boyfriend Burns NYSC Girlfriend & Friend To Death by sylve11: 12:29pm On Aug 11, 2013
Sad! Journey well to u girls sad cool
Re: Jealous Boyfriend Burns NYSC Girlfriend & Friend To Death by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 11, 2013
Mehn, some people na serious PSYCHO!
Re: Jealous Boyfriend Burns NYSC Girlfriend & Friend To Death by brownlord: 12:29pm On Aug 11, 2013
Nemeka: Ladies should learn how to run from abusive relationships. Don't wait till death before you know that the first slap and shouts are good enough signals to run

Na you when be boy dey talk this poo so? if i dont slap my girl friend who will?
Re: Jealous Boyfriend Burns NYSC Girlfriend & Friend To Death by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 11, 2013
iamswizz: Good!!

#Kill the Infidels

#TeamJihad cool
Usually I don't do this... But.

I think u ar somehow nourished by insults. U jst wnt more insults. You wld be fed well on nairaland.
Re: Jealous Boyfriend Burns NYSC Girlfriend & Friend To Death by fankasibe: 12:31pm On Aug 11, 2013
Bleep U: Na wa for this kain news... What is the reason for having a boyfriend/ girlfriend stuffs? Fo sex! That's it.. A pretty girl would have an Ultra ugly boy as a friend simply because the handsome one might not satisfy her sexually or all those absurd stuffs, Now you have seen the repercussion. HANDSOME GUYS LIKE ME CAN NEVER TRY THIS SHIT! [ beat a girl?, harm her? Nooo. Instead we look for someone prettier
i fit swear with my life sey u no get girl friend..... OP, i advice ladies to knw d real attitude of who they go out with, d girl fine small sha, R.I.P
Re: Jealous Boyfriend Burns NYSC Girlfriend & Friend To Death by BlazeBuenos(m): 12:32pm On Aug 11, 2013
That Was So Strange. But Why Would People Be So Heartless To That Extent. The Guy Is an Ingrate. May God Have Mercy On Us. These are Signs Of The End Time. Everyone Should Be Very Careful. May The Soul Of Those Innocents RIP.
Re: Jealous Boyfriend Burns NYSC Girlfriend & Friend To Death by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 11, 2013
brownlord:

Na you when be boy dey talk this poo so? if i dont slap my girl friend who will?
Your girlfriend na eediot?
Re: Jealous Boyfriend Burns NYSC Girlfriend & Friend To Death by Prowizy2(m): 12:37pm On Aug 11, 2013
spongeback: Stop dating violent and abusive men
Am sure prior to this he has been abusive
Rip to the dead
Remember it is not written on d forehead..
Re: Jealous Boyfriend Burns NYSC Girlfriend & Friend To Death by FUCKU: 12:40pm On Aug 11, 2013
fankasibe:
i fit swear with my life sey u are awesome..... OP, i advice ladies to knw d real attitude of who they go out with, d girl fine small sha, R.I.P

thank you
Re: Jealous Boyfriend Burns NYSC Girlfriend & Friend To Death by FBIolalusi(m): 12:42pm On Aug 11, 2013
cry cry cry
RIP TO DEAD...
Re: Jealous Boyfriend Burns NYSC Girlfriend & Friend To Death by FearGodAndLive: 12:42pm On Aug 11, 2013
Re: Jealous Boyfriend Burns NYSC Girlfriend & Friend To Death by lincoln2t: 12:42pm On Aug 11, 2013
hw cn i post a topic here, cn sm1 help me.
Re: Jealous Boyfriend Burns NYSC Girlfriend & Friend To Death by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 11, 2013
rashy: Oluwa ma fun wa ni oko toma pawa (Amin). RIP
Later, The White imperialists will say we should scrap death sentence from our ''Law'' !!!

What is the Best Reward for Amarachi if not to be burnt to death !!!

I pitied the Girl parent sha ....... RIP to her oooo hmmmm , kayefi !!!

NYSC should never be scrapped but reviewed ..... This incidence can happen in any sector other than NYSC !!!
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

@ Rashy, amin oooo ..... Olohun ko ma fun wa ni Aya to ma pawa ooo, idabobo eledua lori gbogbo osika patapata,Iso olohun ko wa fun gbogbo wa ooo,amin !!!
Re: Jealous Boyfriend Burns NYSC Girlfriend & Friend To Death by iamswizz(m): 12:44pm On Aug 11, 2013
rozayx5:

undecided undecided undecided
your signature says it all

wetin do am?
Re: Jealous Boyfriend Burns NYSC Girlfriend & Friend To Death by kelvindbig(m): 12:44pm On Aug 11, 2013
Bleep U:

thank you
i feel u

1 Like

Re: Jealous Boyfriend Burns NYSC Girlfriend & Friend To Death by iamswizz(m): 12:46pm On Aug 11, 2013
Lordave: it's good that you've atlast chosen to show the whole world that you emanated from a cursed generation.....
Please someone should refer this mofo to T.B Joshua, or better still, Dicky, you can meet your village ezemmuo.
dude. seriously. you talking gibberish
Re: Jealous Boyfriend Burns NYSC Girlfriend & Friend To Death by aurenflani: 12:46pm On Aug 11, 2013
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddd boy enemy!!!!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Jealous Boyfriend Burns NYSC Girlfriend & Friend To Death by pri3stess(f): 12:48pm On Aug 11, 2013
Wonders shall never end, I won't be surprised if the bf is from Aluu community.
Re: Jealous Boyfriend Burns NYSC Girlfriend & Friend To Death by Achieverbaba: 12:48pm On Aug 11, 2013
I seriously think this NYSC should be scrapped rily, its causing more harm than good.

This is like the 3rd or 4th corp member ish in like 2months

RIP to the dead
Re: Jealous Boyfriend Burns NYSC Girlfriend & Friend To Death by ibietela2(m): 12:49pm On Aug 11, 2013
I think they mean IDO and not Iddo..... Why my Village??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corpers' Lodge In Mbano, Imo State In Poor State (Photos) / Corps Member Doing Wonders In Benue State / Female Corper Slays In Her NYSC Khaki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.