Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Jealous Boyfriend Burns NYSC Girlfriend & Friend To Death - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Jealous Boyfriend Burns NYSC Girlfriend & Friend To Death (35000 Views)

.... / NYSC Coorditor Ask My Friend To Sleep With Him Before She Can Be Redeploy / Jealous Boyfriend Burnt His NYSC Girlfriend & Her Friend To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jealous Boyfriend Burns NYSC Girlfriend & Friend To Death by Pelummy(f): 12:51pm On Aug 11, 2013
cry what a stupid and crazy action. jealous my foot
Re: Jealous Boyfriend Burns NYSC Girlfriend & Friend To Death by qlp007(m): 12:53pm On Aug 11, 2013
Adufaye: Anoda NYSC member again

Na wa o

Just dis year d record of corps wey dey die don increase #sad#

RIP 2 d pretty gal

Make dem scrap NYSC na
So this happened because they were posted to Boko zones bah?
Re: Jealous Boyfriend Burns NYSC Girlfriend & Friend To Death by Lanray09: 12:54pm On Aug 11, 2013
iamswizz: Good!!

#Kill the Infidels

#TeamJihad cool

Book is Sin..

Lol

I bet you're one of the stupendous ignoramus terrorizing the world. Its a sinful act to kill...are u a saint? Let God judge u by your thought towards your fellow human smh! Is your own islam of God or devil?
Re: Jealous Boyfriend Burns NYSC Girlfriend & Friend To Death by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 11, 2013
berem: but why cry

I remember during my last days of my NYSC in Benue State, 2006.Na so one yeye mopol man wan befriend me. I just got married and was 3 months pregnant. The foolish mopol man see say i get belle ,im still dey disturb me, na im i run go stay with my girlfriend for makurdi till i finish youth service. Only God know wetin for happen if say i still dey where dem bin post me. cry
Sorry dearie,u know some men don't know how evil it is to nyash another man's wife.
Re: Jealous Boyfriend Burns NYSC Girlfriend & Friend To Death by naijathings(m): 1:02pm On Aug 11, 2013
[size=14pt]Please... shey Love/Relationship na by force ??
why do girls stick around scary, jealous, devilishly minded, brutal, violent, dictator, guys ??
even when they see gentle guys, they provoke them till they get slapped..
God please protect my sisters ohhh they are beautiful and i can't bear it if anyone
should even scratch them all in the name of being in a relationship.
me i no dey hear sorry oh... and i no dey hear say na "work of the devil"
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Jealous Boyfriend Burns NYSC Girlfriend & Friend To Death by canalily(m): 1:09pm On Aug 11, 2013
shocked no o o o o! ! This is no more abt jealous! Somtin more than jealous is attached! Buh y corpa naa? It should hav been hydrogen whch burns easily! No other members in that lodge?
Re: Jealous Boyfriend Burns NYSC Girlfriend & Friend To Death by tslimpez(f): 1:14pm On Aug 11, 2013
NYSC SHOULD BE SCRAPPED, ITS USELESS
Re: Jealous Boyfriend Burns NYSC Girlfriend & Friend To Death by Adufaye(m): 1:26pm On Aug 11, 2013
qlp007:
So this happened because they were posted to Boko zones bah?
if u ask me who I go ask? Huh
Re: Jealous Boyfriend Burns NYSC Girlfriend & Friend To Death by micki83(m): 1:27pm On Aug 11, 2013
Bleep U: Na wa for this kain news... What is the reason for having a boyfriend/ girlfriend stuffs? Fo sex! That's it.. A pretty girl would have an Ultra ugly boy as a friend simply because the handsome one might not satisfy her sexually or all those absurd stuffs, Now you have seen the repercussion. HANDSOME GUYS LIKE ME CAN NEVER TRY THIS SHIT! [ beat a girl?, harm her? Nooo. Instead we look for someone prettier
Are u insecure about ur sexual skills?
Re: Jealous Boyfriend Burns NYSC Girlfriend & Friend To Death by FOLLEY20(m): 1:28pm On Aug 11, 2013
In short, life without Christ is full of crisis.

1 Like

Re: Jealous Boyfriend Burns NYSC Girlfriend & Friend To Death by babsomotde(m): 1:31pm On Aug 11, 2013
Will this end the infidelity in other ladies? Like say him never do am before... Absolute Insanity
Re: Jealous Boyfriend Burns NYSC Girlfriend & Friend To Death by Lordave: 1:34pm On Aug 11, 2013
iamswizz: dude. seriously. you talking gibberish
it's better to talk gibberish than to have it in your skull.
Re: Jealous Boyfriend Burns NYSC Girlfriend & Friend To Death by mipemi(m): 1:38pm On Aug 11, 2013
He should be burnt too....this is really barbaric, can't believe that animals now wear human skin
Re: Jealous Boyfriend Burns NYSC Girlfriend & Friend To Death by priscaoge(f): 1:43pm On Aug 11, 2013
Oh М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ God,what have we done to men that they hav choosen to βε brutal and heartless to us.How can U̶̲̥̅̊ claim to love a girl yet U̶̲̥̅̊ nurse wicked and deadly thoughts against her? How can someone βε so wicked that U̶̲̥̅̊ can burn U̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ fellow human being to death? This world is coming to an end. May God save our souls and also save us Ladies from Unfriendly friends that come our way in τ̲̅ђe name of BOYFRIEND.
Re: Jealous Boyfriend Burns NYSC Girlfriend & Friend To Death by kabba7(m): 1:44pm On Aug 11, 2013
I can observe nothing good comes out of Rivers State this days or has that State being cursed.?
I will advice Gov. Ameichi to invite Prophet T .B . Joshua to help cleanse that land of the evil forces from Abuja.
Re: Jealous Boyfriend Burns NYSC Girlfriend & Friend To Death by sexkillzisagoat(m): 1:45pm On Aug 11, 2013
Bleep U: HANDSOME GUYS LIKE ME CAN NEVER TRY THIS SHIT! [ beat a girl?, harm her? Nooo. Instead we look for someone prettier
Are you trying to announce to us that you are handsome or you just feel like commenting? By the way, how many times will this thread appear on FP?
Re: Jealous Boyfriend Burns NYSC Girlfriend & Friend To Death by GraphicsPlus(m): 1:57pm On Aug 11, 2013
They endured the challenges of Nigeria university education. Their parents laboured and in some cases cried while trying to pay their school fees. They went through numerous ASUU strikes and finally graduated. Now, they were about to serve their beloved country. But this boy said no. He sent them to their death in a gruesome manner.

Why will a boy who is committing fornication with a girl think of fidelity? Why did he think that since he's not faithful to God with his body that this girl will be faithful to him with her body? For God's sake, they were not married. They were simply playing a game with their lives. Which means that any of them can easily sleep around with other men and women. Then why punish her like this as if she was your wife? Even if she was your wife, why take another person's life?

This boy threw his back on God by living an immoral life. Now he wanted his girlfriend to obey him and remain faithful to him by not going out with another man.

As I write this right now, Amarachi Okey Winifred is dead and dead forever. It's unfortunate how young people waste their lives these days.

5 Likes

Re: Jealous Boyfriend Burns NYSC Girlfriend & Friend To Death by tosynomolara(f): 2:05pm On Aug 11, 2013
cry embarassed embarassed
Re: Jealous Boyfriend Burns NYSC Girlfriend & Friend To Death by pheedoh(m): 2:11pm On Aug 11, 2013
Lordave: E be like say na burning people alive dey reign now.
I wonder oh...
Re: Jealous Boyfriend Burns NYSC Girlfriend & Friend To Death by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 11, 2013
He deserves a life sentence. HEARTLESS HUMAN!
Re: Jealous Boyfriend Burns NYSC Girlfriend & Friend To Death by Drseno1(m): 2:18pm On Aug 11, 2013
click like if you dnt want this to happen to you,RIP.

1 Like

Re: Jealous Boyfriend Burns NYSC Girlfriend & Friend To Death by tankoemmanuel(m): 2:19pm On Aug 11, 2013
angrySo sad! May her soul rest in peace. The scoundrel should be serving a jail term of life imprisonment.

But why did she cheat? She shouldn't have cheated oo.
Re: Jealous Boyfriend Burns NYSC Girlfriend & Friend To Death by ghettodreamz(m): 2:24pm On Aug 11, 2013
See 'Gobe'.
Omo, dis guy jealousy pass be careful as Yoruba de talk am.

If hin no trust d babe that much why hin no pump her tube wit belle b4 she go camp, at least dat kain thing go reduce worries and suspicions.

Anyways, hin go serve as scape goat to hin fellow human-burners under d guise of jealousy. Rest in peace to the lost soul, God grant her rest (hope she had a last chance with Jesus b4 packing up sha), and grace to her folks to pull thru dis grieving moment.

RIP
Re: Jealous Boyfriend Burns NYSC Girlfriend & Friend To Death by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 11, 2013
spongeback: Stop dating violent and abusive men
Am sure prior to this he has been abusive
Rip to the dead

^^^

preach!!

unfortunately, some girls like "bad boys"..eh tongue
and when he actually acts bad then it's a problem.

imagine! some girls also think its cute to test guys.
"oh he's so cute when he's jealous - giggles". tongue tongue

i am not saying she was like that necessarily, but such
chicks are out there.
Re: Jealous Boyfriend Burns NYSC Girlfriend & Friend To Death by Apmacp: 2:26pm On Aug 11, 2013
dat guy shld also pass d same process dat he send d gal simple nd short RIP
Re: Jealous Boyfriend Burns NYSC Girlfriend & Friend To Death by ghettodreamz(m): 2:28pm On Aug 11, 2013
Dr.seno1:
click like if you dnt want this to happen to you,RIP.

I no want make e happen to me or anyone that would happens to and affect me, BUT I won't click like.

Oya, bring up another style to beg for likes. gringringrin

3 Likes

Re: Jealous Boyfriend Burns NYSC Girlfriend & Friend To Death by Ellylace(f): 2:31pm On Aug 11, 2013
This is really really sad...May their souls rest in peace..I wish other girls would learn from this unfortunate event and push all abusive Bfs,Sds or Hubbies to THE LEFT!!!...a man who really loves you will never harm you even when you're being a bitch..May God blind,disable and disintegrate any abusive Psycho from entering my life..Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Jealous Boyfriend Burns NYSC Girlfriend & Friend To Death by ghettodreamz(m): 2:34pm On Aug 11, 2013
berem: but why cry

I remember during my last days of my NYSC in Benue State, 2006.Na so one yeye mopol man wan befriend me. I just got married and was 3 months pregnant. The foolish mopol man see say i get belle ,im still dey disturb me, na im i run go stay with my girlfriend for makurdi till i finish youth service. Only God know wetin for happen if say i still dey where dem bin post me. cry

LMAO

Hin wan do top-up ni gringringrin

Na waooooo. Naija don de turn abode of evil and bizarre things nowadays, de run follow China and India for back.

Lord, have mercy n cleanse our land.
Re: Jealous Boyfriend Burns NYSC Girlfriend & Friend To Death by stanogb(m): 2:39pm On Aug 11, 2013
When I first heard the news, I was deeply touched. Am just thinking how people (especially Guys) could be so jealous, callous and wicked.
However, it is a maladorous saga precipitate gargantuan gaga that such incident really happened to a good friend of mine.
Winifred was a fellow graduate of MOUAU, she was the VP of ikwuano students association, she was hard working, dedicated and simple.
We pray that her gentle soul rest in peace.
I want to use this medium, a latitudinerian platform to advice all girls and guys to STAY OFF jealous lovers.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corpers' Lodge In Mbano, Imo State In Poor State (Photos) / Corps Member Doing Wonders In Benue State / Female Corper Slays In Her NYSC Khaki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.