Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Facebook Page Advertiser Needed Urgently - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Facebook Page Advertiser Needed Urgently (857 Views)

Addynamo Publisher/advertiser Account For Sale / Advertiser Your Product For 1naira Or 5kobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Page Advertiser Needed Urgently by grailife(m): 1:53pm On Aug 07, 2013
I need people that can advertise my Facebookpage for me, am willing to pay 10.000 naira or more depending on how many geniue visitors u can invite to the page within one month, its been sponsored right now @Seun front page things oh, i have been a member of nairaland since the days of hotangel, wonder why u didn't make her one of your admins since she is one of the most active members back then, i guess is why she quit nairaland, and i miss her so much.
my page is my signature, its a non profit page just want to help people through it, if money will be made with it later,like promoting a post for someone with my visa card on the page, please suggestions on how to promote the page to be no 1 facebook most liked page is welcome, money a'int issue here just ideas thanks all as you contribute and spread the word
Re: Facebook Page Advertiser Needed Urgently by grailife(m): 2:52pm On Aug 07, 2013
@Seun how much will it cost me to advertise this page on nairaland or we can swap advert, i advertise nairaland on my page post(boost post) for 100 usd
Re: Facebook Page Advertiser Needed Urgently by grailife(m): 3:17pm On Aug 07, 2013
@Seun are you not online, where are the admins, can someone reply me before phcn will take light
Re: Facebook Page Advertiser Needed Urgently by grailife(m): 3:50pm On Aug 07, 2013
I got nairaland pm and touched the dismiss at the end, to read email but can't find any message, how do i read my pm message? am using nokia n9 right now, must i log on my laptop to view nairaland pm, a little bit confuse can't find the messae plz resend
Re: Facebook Page Advertiser Needed Urgently by solutions247(m): 4:35pm On Aug 07, 2013
grailife: I need people that can advertise my Facebookpage for me, am willing to pay 10.000 naira or more depending on how many geniue visitors u can invite to the page within one month, its been sponsored right now @Seun front page things oh, i have been a member of nairaland since the days of hotangel, wonder why u didn't make her one of your admins

How do u intend to go about it? i can mail me andrewchris9@gmail.com
Re: Facebook Page Advertiser Needed Urgently by grailife(m): 10:01am On Aug 08, 2013
please Admins how do i check my nairaland pm, is it in my email that i used to register my account?
Re: Facebook Page Advertiser Needed Urgently by grailife(m): 10:07am On Aug 08, 2013
solutions247 my email add is tmiceal@gmail.com
Re: Facebook Page Advertiser Needed Urgently by hackynoni009: 12:08pm On Aug 08, 2013
grailife: solutions247 my email add is tmiceal@gmail.com
call me, i can gv u 20,000 likes in 2wks call 4 more proof 0818-114-1334
Re: Facebook Page Advertiser Needed Urgently by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 08, 2013
grailife: please Admins how do i check my nairaland pm, is it in my email that i used to register my account?
Check the email you used to login with on Nairaland.
Re: Facebook Page Advertiser Needed Urgently by JideTheBlogger(m): 5:38pm On Aug 09, 2013
Use s4s to get thousands of fb likes.. Cheaper than fb ads..
Re: Facebook Page Advertiser Needed Urgently by grailife(m): 8:52pm On Aug 09, 2013
@Jidetheblogger can u tell me more about s4s. @solutions247 just send me details to my email, @hackynoni009 start the promo send ur payment info to my email, @anyone intrested to be my advert manager of my facebook page, like the page and comment, u can do it as part time job and make money monthly, first payment will be #10.000.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Been Disturbed Lately By Girls Messages On Facebook? / Website Needed / Want To Solve Sharethis Error On My Blogger..how?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.