Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,551 members, 7,823,432 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

APC May Adopt GEJ As A Consensus Candidate As Gen. Buhari Is Pulling Out. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC May Adopt GEJ As A Consensus Candidate As Gen. Buhari Is Pulling Out. (841 Views)

Nigerians React After The Economist Tagged GEJ As "An Ineffectual Buffoon" / APC May Lose Senate Presidency To PDP - Thisday / Atiku "Selected" As Northern Consensus Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

APC May Adopt GEJ As A Consensus Candidate As Gen. Buhari Is Pulling Out. by jerusalem101: 2:19pm On Aug 07, 2013
With the recent happening around the All Progressive Congress (APC), not discarding the lingering internal crisis that have been rocking the new party even before it registration, Also the recent tweet on Mallam Nasir El-rufai page on twitter saying that Gen. Buhari(rtd) is pulling out of APC due to some mischief by ACN led APC members and the recent statement credited to the National Chairman of the APC, assuring President Goodluck Jonathan that the door of the party is open to him as well as urging Pres. Jonathan to abandon the crisis-ridden Peoples Democratic Party (PDP). Such statement coming immediately after the inaugural meeting of the Interim National Executive committee of the party in Abuja speaks more even to the ears of the dead, meaning there is more to the sudden indirect invitation than the lay man in the street can tell.
It point down to the fact that 2015 has a lot of surprises to deliver to Nigerians than expected, Pres.GEJ as a consensus candidate hmmm,,,Tinubu is on the move again to deceive Gen.Buhari just like he did to former vice president in the person of Atiku Abubakar...we are waiting patiently with our fingers cross to see how things will unfold itself at the end..
Re: APC May Adopt GEJ As A Consensus Candidate As Gen. Buhari Is Pulling Out. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 07, 2013
Up buhari
Re: APC May Adopt GEJ As A Consensus Candidate As Gen. Buhari Is Pulling Out. by Mrhod: 3:12pm On Aug 07, 2013
GEJ fraction on NL,APC/BUHARI, matter wan kill una, make una allow d people choose, let's focus on d known crises rocking d PDP instead of using NL to form one. I luv Bahari bcus of his past record, n I luv APC bcus of d some of d individual performance, n I want to test APC to c which one is better. My dear all this story will not work.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Accepts Dialogue In Fg's Video / BREAKING NEWS: Supreme Court Upholds Mimiko’s Victory In Ondo Elections / Why Nigerians Must Vote Out Jonathan In 2015 –fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.