Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Kogi State Govt Is Set To Make N54.4m From Unemployed Graduates In Kogi State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi State Govt Is Set To Make N54.4m From Unemployed Graduates In Kogi State (1286 Views)

Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" / Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result / Campaign: Buhari Raises N54.4m From ‘Crowd Funding Platform’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi State Govt Is Set To Make N54.4m From Unemployed Graduates In Kogi State by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 07, 2013
Kogi State Teaching Service Commission (TSC) is set to Make N54.4million from Unemployed Graduates in Kogi State.

The Chief Sylvester Onoja led TSC has ordered all the 16,000 applicants who are struggling for 500 available job to pay a N3,400 into TSC Zenith Bank Account before writing aptitude test

www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=591328964223230&id=289619937727469&set=a.313612858661510.72001.289619937727469&p=10&refid=52&_ft_=qid.5909377006925905418%3Amf_story_key.6344633794453737316

Mods: Pls I've never begged for Front page, but pls do this for me..
The innocent ones in Kogi are dying in silence.. and no one cares to listen (not even the so called honourables in Abuja)..

This government is about to finish this state..
and most of the applicants are far from home.. they can't fight for their rights and injustice..

Few weeks ago, the v.c of the state university was sacked after embezzling N200m. www.liveschoolnews.com/kogi-state-university-vc-sacked-over-mismanagement-of-fund-council-dissolved/
Few weeks ago, the same Kogi civil service commission brought in Hp dual core laptops from Ikeja at the rate of N60,000 only to sell to the innocent workers at N115,000/each to be deducted from the same salary they're yet to pay some ill treated civil servants.
The people are yet to recover from all the bad news before this Onaja of a criminal embraced another act of gross criminality aimed at the unemployed, the struggling youths!

Why should 16,000 people pay N3000+ for a job meant for 500?
Re: Kogi State Govt Is Set To Make N54.4m From Unemployed Graduates In Kogi State by sonyjacobs(m): 4:28pm On Aug 07, 2013
so unfortunate. undecided
Re: Kogi State Govt Is Set To Make N54.4m From Unemployed Graduates In Kogi State by owolabifunke14(f): 4:34pm On Aug 07, 2013
U dey beg for front page with style? Well the govt is heartless
Re: Kogi State Govt Is Set To Make N54.4m From Unemployed Graduates In Kogi State by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 07, 2013
It is the government responsibility to solve the problems facing us today not only as a state but as an individual(unemployed youths). Is paying to getting a goverment job the solution to poverty? You'll pay for the form, pay for the interview and still pay for the job and your salary will not be payed in time. Indeed, this is criminal. Which way Kogi, which way Naija?!
Re: Kogi State Govt Is Set To Make N54.4m From Unemployed Graduates In Kogi State by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 07, 2013
if it is thiefary dey wanna embark on, I advise d guvnor to think 2wice bcoz boiz are not smiling o.
when the unemployed in abroad are being paid unemployment benefits.
why is kogi govt taxing them jobseekers or maybe theyre planning on using the money realised to create industries or agricultural incentives.
otherwise I dont see any sense in dis move.

cry

if it is thiefary dey wanna embark on, I advise d guvnor to think 2wice bcoz boiz are not smiling o.
when the unemployed in abroad are being paid unemployment benefits.
why is kogi govt taxing them jobseekers or maybe theyre planning on using the money realised to create industries or agricultural incentives.
otherwise I dont see any sense in dis move.
Re: Kogi State Govt Is Set To Make N54.4m From Unemployed Graduates In Kogi State by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 07, 2013
Op coming here to post this, n it making front page won't have d much required impact! !! A mass protest will, my broda, organize a mass protest!! Fill d streets d unemployed youths, everywhere should be at gridlock with barners everywhere, by d next day U'll see wt wwill happen; dat is d way to mek leaders know they have active n proactive fellowers dat re concernerd n dey 'll always be on dia toes , safe that bro!!! I pitty ur state
Re: Kogi State Govt Is Set To Make N54.4m From Unemployed Graduates In Kogi State by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 11, 2013
kogi state is not making any progress at all. infact things get worse. one tribe and one party(pdp) has been ruling this state from the day it was created..kogites votes dont count...politicians have turned unemployed youths to political thugs.
how many peaceful free and fair election have we had in the state??
was it not through this pdp abaracadabra that idris wada was fixed as a figure head governor in the state...
nothing good can comeout of this administration

3 Likes

Re: Kogi State Govt Is Set To Make N54.4m From Unemployed Graduates In Kogi State by yunglykmine(m): 10:37pm On Aug 11, 2013
Is it not Kogi state?? A state Governed by partialy treated Yabaleft patient.. What do you expect?
Gov.Wada is certainly the 'Daft-est'(if there is any word like that) governor in Nigeria..so dull & daft, to crown it all, corrupt & confused. As a matter of urgency,WE NEED A POWER SHIFT in Kogi.
Enough is enough.

1 Like

Re: Kogi State Govt Is Set To Make N54.4m From Unemployed Graduates In Kogi State by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 11, 2013
yunglykmine: Is it not Kogi state?? A state Governed by partialy treated Yabaleft patient.. What do you expect?
Gov.Wada is certainly the 'Daft-est'(if there is any word like that) governor in Nigeria..so dull & daft, to crown it all, corrupt & confused. As a matter of urgency,WE NEED A POWER SHIFT in Kogi.
Enough is enough.
my broda u are making sense...and he is no better than his prodesessors...all looters.
kogi state has great potentials to be one of the best in Nigeria...we have two big steel companies(ajeokuta/ittape) that could create thousands of jobs but the state goverment is not interested in making this project see the light of day.
Do u kow that some areas in kogi state can be made a tourist attaraction like we have tinapa,obudu etc
we need a change...if only the tribes in the state will unite and agree to something...smh this issue saddens my heart

1 Like

Re: Kogi State Govt Is Set To Make N54.4m From Unemployed Graduates In Kogi State by samilo88(m): 12:37am On Aug 12, 2013
They are now complaining. These are the same people who don't care about who they elect, but are concerned about who gives them money or rice during campaigns. I know what am saying because I served there and witnessed their local government elections. Idris Wada is d dullest governor in this country. He is always displaying his white dentition not minding the wretched state of the people.
Re: Kogi State Govt Is Set To Make N54.4m From Unemployed Graduates In Kogi State by raytony: 1:11am On Aug 12, 2013
Raymondenyi: Op coming here to post this, n it making front page won't have d much required impact! !! A mass protest will, my broda, organize a mass protest!! Fill d streets d unemployed youths, everywhere should be at gridlock with barners everywhere, by d next day U'll see wt wwill happen; dat is d way to mek leaders know they have active n proactive fellowers dat re concernerd n dey 'll always be on dia toes , safe that bro!!! I pitty ur state
. Chai! I hope you no be one of the teachers wey apply, cos if you are, then, the pupils brain is na die.
Re: Kogi State Govt Is Set To Make N54.4m From Unemployed Graduates In Kogi State by raytony: 1:15am On Aug 12, 2013
I don't mean to take sides with any political party but can anything good come out of a PDP led state?
Re: Kogi State Govt Is Set To Make N54.4m From Unemployed Graduates In Kogi State by Nobody: 1:17am On Aug 12, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Kogi State Govt Is Set To Make N54.4m From Unemployed Graduates In Kogi State by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 12, 2013
raytony: . Chai! I hope you no be one of the teachers wey apply, cos if you are, then, the pupils brain is na die.

Please young boy; can u lucidly n explicitly tell me what the hell is wrong with my post.

OR U wanna tell me @ ur supposed age U haven't the slightest of Idea; Change can only come when the people clamour and crusade for it, save that my brother U'll be in the dark ages. An apt anecdote in site

U see the arab spring and the european protest of contemporary times,clamouring and frantically vocifying for change, that has been the continues reason why they will always be miles ahead of Us... We tend to adapt to every contusion the vile govt. Put us through, and "pray one day a change will come". 4getin change only comes when right thinking members of d society fight 4 it, 4 prayers are only answered through men... I could go on and on with an unending flow of anecdotes and apropos as it is, buh I think I should stop here
one thing u should know is : we re the archetect of our own misfortune

N lest I 4getn I aint from Kogi... I only am a very conscious, concerned n right thinking Nigerian. Thnk U

Comrade Ray
Re: Kogi State Govt Is Set To Make N54.4m From Unemployed Graduates In Kogi State by slimfit1(m): 9:40am On Aug 12, 2013
It's kogi state affairs now.
Re: Kogi State Govt Is Set To Make N54.4m From Unemployed Graduates In Kogi State by slimfit1(m): 9:46am On Aug 12, 2013
Raymondenyi:

Please young boy; can u lucidly n explicitly tell me what the hell is wrong with my post.

OR U wanna tell me @ ur supposed age U having the slightest of Idea; Change can only come when the people clamour and crusade for it, save that my brother U'll be in the dark ages. An apt anecdote in site

U see the arab spring and the european protest of contemporary times,clamouring and frantically vocifying for change, that has been the continues reason why they will always be miles ahead of Us... We tend to adapt to every contusion the vile govt. Put us through, and "pray one day a change will come". 4getin change only comes when right thinking members of d society fight 4 it, 4 prayers are only answered through men... I could go on and on with an unending flow of anecdotes and apropos as it is, buh I think I should stop here
one thing u should know is : we re the archetect of our own misfortune

N lest I 4getn I aint from Kogi... I only am a very conscious, concerned n right thinking Nigerian. Thnk U

Comrade Ray

Thanks my brother, may you live long. people we are in bondage , and if we are not bold and ready to make sacrifices we are not going to achieve anything.
Re: Kogi State Govt Is Set To Make N54.4m From Unemployed Graduates In Kogi State by slimfit1(m): 9:49am On Aug 12, 2013
This is when our oil is still valuable, can you imagine what would happen if our oil is worthless ?
Re: Kogi State Govt Is Set To Make N54.4m From Unemployed Graduates In Kogi State by abu12: 10:27am On Aug 12, 2013
@op I learnt the state primary school lost a whole term due to teachers strike in the state. And the past governor who was a carpenter by profession is better when it comes to administration than the present self-a claimed pilot grin
Re: Kogi State Govt Is Set To Make N54.4m From Unemployed Graduates In Kogi State by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 12, 2013
abu12: @op I learnt the state primary school lost a whole term due to teachers strike in the state.
true. and the past governor is related to wada through marriage.
90% of kogites,most do not reside in state and they dnt care about wat happens thier. and am sure most ppl that viewed this thread and did not comment are from kogi state....i kow this bkos thats thier attitude.
if no one will enlighten the ones at home to fight for thier rights and reject bags of rice during election,so wats the point of the"change"?
Re: Kogi State Govt Is Set To Make N54.4m From Unemployed Graduates In Kogi State by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 13, 2013
Your comments are well appreciated..
Even though the mods refused to post this on the front page, our struggles have finally paid...

simple2004: Information just reaching me says the governor has directed that all payments be stopped and all money returned.

The above is a confirmed news.. from the Bank, Kogi State Teaching Service Commission & Confluence fm, Lokoja..

In addition to the news, the Mr Onaja is out of sit.. and never to return (sacked!).

We'll continue to monitor the recruitment process till the very end.. It must be clean, fair and void of hijackers and unscrupulous elements.
Re: Kogi State Govt Is Set To Make N54.4m From Unemployed Graduates In Kogi State by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 13, 2013
BROS NO KSU VC WAS SACKED DNT MIND DESE ONLINE NEWSPAPERS AND KOGI STATE JUST LIKE EVERY STATE IN THE MIDDLE BELT HAVE LOW INCOME TO COMBAT POVERTY
Re: Kogi State Govt Is Set To Make N54.4m From Unemployed Graduates In Kogi State by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 13, 2013
presher: KOGI STATE JUST LIKE EVERY STATE IN THE MIDDLE BELT HAVE LOW INCOME TO COMBAT POVERTY
how many middle belt states have u visited??
have u ever visited kogi state?? or what do u even kow about the state?
Re: Kogi State Govt Is Set To Make N54.4m From Unemployed Graduates In Kogi State by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 13, 2013
BREAKING NEWS!!!

"THANK U ALL! We have won. The state government has cancelled the payment of N3000 and ordered a refund to those that had paid. We wish to appreciate the state governor for a listening ears. Thank u all for fighting for ur rights. Share pls.- Stanley Ajileye"

@Acidosis, tanx 4 d struggles n pls keep it up. Okun agbe yha oo..

1 Like

Re: Kogi State Govt Is Set To Make N54.4m From Unemployed Graduates In Kogi State by dridowu: 6:42pm On Aug 13, 2013
Hmmmmmm, making money via unemployment, they will soon give reason as my state (ogun state) also justify y unemploy graduate must pay.
Smdh 4 our govt

(1) (Reply)

Standard Organization Of Nigeria: Is This Another Govt Fraud On Nigerians? / The Anambra Election And Endorsement Of A Candidate With SE's Interests / The Only Good Thing About Good Luck Government That All Tribes Agree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.