Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,476 members, 7,840,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

He's Desperate To Join Church of Satan, Pls Advice Him. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / He's Desperate To Join Church of Satan, Pls Advice Him. (589 Views)

Join Church Of Satan(illuminati) / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He's Desperate To Join Church of Satan, Pls Advice Him. by Elvin247(m): 3:35pm On Aug 07, 2013
I got an sms from 08065404374 yesterday which reads ''PELESE HELP ME MY NAME IS ONYEBUCHI FROM ABA I NEED CONEION OF 666 IF YOU ARE WAY OF IT HELP ME''
I ignored d sms initially cos i didn't understand d text. But after some time, he called n the following conversation ensued.(pls download the audio format of our conversation below)

Re: He's Desperate To Join Church of Satan, Pls Advice Him. by Elvin247(m): 3:41pm On Aug 07, 2013
after d call, i went tru d sms again and it was then that i understood what he meant... (He needs someone to initiate him into secret cult) I then called him back and tried to advice him on the dangers involved but he dropped d call.
Here is d second clip.

Re: He's Desperate To Join Church of Satan, Pls Advice Him. by PastorOluT(m): 3:55pm On Aug 07, 2013
Elvin247: after d call, i went tru d sms again and it was then that i understood what he meant... (He needs someone to initiate him into secret cult) I then called him back and tried to advice him on the dangers involved but he dropped d call.
Here is d second clip.

very simple, is he ready to die? If yes he should go ahead, and if no he should run as far as his legs can carry him.
Re: He's Desperate To Join Church of Satan, Pls Advice Him. by Elvin247(m): 3:59pm On Aug 07, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

very simple, is he ready to die? If yes he should go ahead, and if no he should run as far as his legs can carry him.
from the way he was sounding, i biliv he doesn't hav hope again in life so he is ready for anything
Re: He's Desperate To Join Church of Satan, Pls Advice Him. by PastorOluT(m): 4:03pm On Aug 07, 2013
Elvin247:
from the way he was sounding, i biliv he doesn't hav hope again in life so he is ready for anything

Though I did not listen to the conversation, doing a little summary would be nice, before i cannot say further.
Re: He's Desperate To Join Church of Satan, Pls Advice Him. by Elvin247(m): 4:13pm On Aug 07, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

Though I did not listen to the conversation, doing a little summary would be nice, before i cannot say further.
ok, i'll do dat leta cos right now my bat3 is low. the clip size is below 50kb incase u want to download
Re: He's Desperate To Join Church of Satan, Pls Advice Him. by texaco1: 4:34pm On Aug 07, 2013
@op,why and how did he single you out to ask for this help?what gave him the impression that you can help him join this cult?
Re: He's Desperate To Join Church of Satan, Pls Advice Him. by Elvin247(m): 4:47pm On Aug 07, 2013
texaco1: @op,why and how did he single you out to ask for this help?what gave him the impression that you can help him join this cult?
if u listen to the clip you'll understand better... He said he saw my number online n thought i was a member
Re: He's Desperate To Join Church of Satan, Pls Advice Him. by sylve11: 5:20pm On Aug 07, 2013
So sad to hear a fella actually wanted to join in with the devil himself. sad cool
Re: He's Desperate To Join Church of Satan, Pls Advice Him. by Elvin247(m): 7:26pm On Aug 07, 2013
please somone should call n talk to him... He doesn't pick my calls anymore

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Really Mean To Be Born-again? / The Divine Existence Of Christ Through All Ages By Leader Olumba Olumba Obu / Computer Scientists 'prove' God Exists.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.