Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Operation Kick Him Out - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Operation Kick Him Out (840 Views)

Daughters Of Lesbians Kick Against Lesbianism / Operation No To Househelps 2014 / Grown-Up Kids Kick Their Father Out Of His House! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Operation Kick Him Out by babzace(m): 5:01pm On Aug 07, 2013
hey people, I need to hear your views on this issue. I have a friend who just graduated two weeks ago and is awaiting his nysc call up in November. his dad however has told him that once he leaves for posting after camp, he's not to return to the house again except on visits. he should go start his life. its funny though and I want to know what you all think.
Re: Operation Kick Him Out by demelza: 5:14pm On Aug 07, 2013
Thats a great decision by the dad. He's a man now so let him fess up. He should be lucky he was allowed to stay till he finished school, in other climes, he would have been shown the way out the day he turned 18.
As for me, immediately I finish school, Im moving cross-country. Even though Im still planning it sha but there's no way I will go stay in my Parents house after NYSC.
Re: Operation Kick Him Out by Kanwulia: 7:41pm On Aug 07, 2013
The father's choice. It is his house! kiss
I do not like such a decision and I would never do such a thing, but I respect it. kiss
Re: Operation Kick Him Out by slimyem: 9:40pm On Aug 07, 2013
The father is being forethoughtful and it is to the boy's advantage IMO. In truth,I don't think the man would throw his son out as threatened. It is a line meant to spur the boy to do all he can to be independent before completion of the NYSC program and if I were the boy,that's what I'll do-"all I can" as long as it doesn't bother around anything criminal and I'll let that statement be one that keeps me going all through the service year.
Re: Operation Kick Him Out by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 07, 2013
Op if i were to be the guy, i'll be the happiest on planet earth. Why?
NO PRESSURE!! And when your under no pressure, your bound to do everything with relaxed mind. gringrin
Re: Operation Kick Him Out by EfemenaXY: 5:51pm On Aug 08, 2013
babzace: hey people, I need to hear your views on this issue. I have a friend who just graduated two weeks ago and is awaiting his nysc call up in November. his dad however has told him that once he leaves for posting after camp, he's not to return to the house again except on visits. he should go start his life. its funny though and I want to know what you all think.

The dad is simply encouraging his son to 'fly' the nest and find his own two feet in the big, bad world.

(1) (Reply)

Love Is Not What Is Keeping You With Them But Addiction / Help, New Born Is Not Feeding & bosom Milk Suddenly Dried Up! / 7 Things Parents Should Tell Their Kids Every Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.