Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu (47308 Views)

I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu / Beverly Osu Flaunts Her Pierced Tongue In New Pretty Pictures / 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by THEAMAKA(f): 11:11pm On Aug 08, 2013
12 inches!:

Amaka osu, why are you taking it so personal. Why is it hurting you so much. Or did you also used to sleep with men for money to feed your family? All these runs girls that will sleep with aristo for money and blame it on "circumstance." Are they the only one going thru circumstance? There's is this girl that is a cleaner in my office. After she finishes are cleanin duties for the morning she quickly rushes back to school to catch up on lectures. Is she not going thru "circumstance" too. Yet she doesn't go about sleeping with aristo to feed her family. Spare us the hard luck stories abeg.
You're a complete olodo. Tell me how that rubbish you just wrote has to do with domestic abuse. All Nigerians know is follow follow to do and say what everyone else is doing. What concerns people with Beverly and 160 million people while the entire country is fvcked up. Ask yourself that. Pathetic being.
Just admit you didn't know what you were talking about before ripping her too shreds in your attempt to sound cool with your "follow follow" lame azz.
Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by wealth76: 12:36am On Aug 09, 2013
2shotz Management Responds To Beverly Osu’s Allegation Against 2shotz. #BBATheChase

http://thegistarena.com/2013/08/2shotz-management-responds-to-beverly-osus-allegation-against-2shotz-bbathechase/
Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by fyneboi79(m): 5:40am On Aug 09, 2013
Promhize: If you are not busy, tune in to channel 198.

I know Beverly lies a lot but I know this is not a lie.
She tells the story of how her fiance used to beat, bully, maltreat her and act as Adolt Hitler on her head.
I'm a guy but this is terrible, the sad thing is that women still stay with these goats that call themselves men.

She even pulled her shirt up to show a scar while he was beating her in the bathroom. According to her, she dropped out of school, her friends were graduating, her mom did not want to see her. She was going through a lot and wanted some time alone, even away from her fiance.
So on this fateful day, the domineering hitler called her to find out where she was. To cut the long story short, when he saw her, from questioning her like Jack Bauer led to beating, attempting to escape the beating she ran to bathroom and locked the door after herself, but these guy still broke the to door just to continue the beating.

I get that she might have added jara, but I can vouch that she was maltreated. He even forced her to have an abortion. I know this might sound like a myth, as I have always believed that having an abortion is the woman's choice. But it's just saddening that women still stay in such relationships with all the pain.

All I can say is that, that her fiance (which I know is 2shotz) is disgrace to Nigerian men, esp Igbo men. After he got married to someone else he was still texting her, that should go out together.

I want to say a big shout out to Men that men that treat their wives well, like an angel which they are, God will make you bigger. Shout to women that don't take bullshit from domineering men. God bless you.

Am sorry but I'm not a blogger, journalist or the type that talks too much, that's why the write is not well detailed. I just hope bloggers like linda ikeji would put these up and detail it well well.

And lastly If not nairaland's strict policy against abusive words, I for yab this guy well well. Nonsense!
first,I think you are lousy for calling men goats and that makes you somewhat a half man.Secondly ,you are dumb for believing the story of an attention seeker who obviously lost an oppurtunity τ̲̅ȍ settle down due τ̲̅ȍ her sexual recklessness and is now trying τ̲̅ȍ taint 2shotz image.And thirdly,I think you are very very irrational upstairs for pronouncing judgement before hearing both sides of the story!!So that makes you a Dioporico!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by tundenoni200034(m): 6:21am On Aug 09, 2013
peppy luv: winkSorry I don't do fictions but true life stories and thanx for the idea,I will sell it to a yeroba producer!
U think its only u yerobas that have true stories to say about Igbos. ewu!

abeg help me tell her its Yoruba not yerobas smh
Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 09, 2013
THE AMAKA:
You're a complete olodo. Tell me how that rubbish you just wrote has to do with domestic abuse. All Nigerians know is follow follow to do and say what everyone else is doing. What concerns people with Beverly and 160 million people while the entire country is fvcked up. Ask yourself that. Pathetic being.
Just admit you didn't know what you were talking about before ripping her too shreds in your attempt to sound cool with your "follow follow" lame azz.
Typical cheap runz girl looking for attention. If u follow aristo and he beats you is it not your prob. I now wat is doing u. Perhaps you've also slept with men to feed your family before and it is hurting you. Why take ur anger out on me or did I push u into it or am I the aristo that gave you a nice azz whooping with scars that u will forever remember. You will go and date yahoo boys and criminals and wen they show their true nature you'll cme here and cry for pity. Amaka osu abeg go and sit down somewhere jooor.

2 Likes

Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by THEAMAKA(f): 7:42am On Aug 09, 2013
12 inches!:

Typical cheap runz girl looking for attention. If u follow aristo and he beats you is it not your prob. I now wat is doing u. Perhaps you've also slept with men to feed your family before and it is hurting you. Why take ur anger out on me or did I push u into it or am I the aristo that gave you a nice azz whooping with scars that u will forever remember. You will go and date yahoo boys and criminals and wen they show their true nature you'll cme here and cry for pity. Amaka osu abeg go and sit down somewhere jooor.

Typical Nigerian to group everyone that is not on their side as the enemy. Like i said, you're a pathetic being. Someone is talking about domestic abuse and you are looking for how to score cheap cool points by following the crowd here. Beverly was beat by an ex fiance, so that makes it DOMESTIC VIOLENCE. No wonder so many Nigerian women are suffering in silence because the minute someone wants to share their story of abuse to the world, fools like you come along to tear them down because of your silly beef and cause you wanna feel among.
Sorry that i'm not a woman who is gonna tear their fellow women down just to please faceless internet thugs like you. If that makes me a runs girl, so be it.

The fact that you made a complete joke out of domestic violence speaks volumes on your part. Don't worry, when your (future) daughter or sister gets beat by her husband, he too will make excuses on why its her fault and that she had it coming.
Continue dwelling in mumudom.
Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by jomarick(m): 8:02am On Aug 09, 2013

She tells the story of how her fiance used to beat, bully, maltreat her and act as Adolt Hitler on her head.
I'm a guy but this is terrible, the sad thing is that women still stay with these goats that call themselves men.

She even pulled her shirt up to show a scar while he was beating her in the bathroom. According to her, she dropped out of school, her friends were graduating, her mom did not want to see her. She was going through a lot and wanted some time alone, even away from her fiance.
So on this fateful day, the domineering hitler called her to find out where she was. To cut the long story short, when he saw her, from questioning her like Jack Bauer led to beating, attempting to escape the beating she ran to bathroom and locked the door after herself, but these guy still broke the to door just to continue the beating.

I get that she might have added jara, but I can vouch that she was maltreated. He even forced her to have an abortion. I know this might sound like a myth, as I have always believed that having an abortion is the woman's choice. But it's just saddening that women still stay in such relationships with all the pain.

All I can say is that, that her fiance (which I know is 2shotz) is disgrace to Nigerian men, esp Igbo men. After he got married to someone else he was still texting her, that should go out together.

I want to say a big shout out to Men that men that treat their wives well, like an angel which they are, God will make you bigger. Shout to women that don't take bullshit from domineering men. God bless you.

Am sorry but I'm not a blogger, journalist or the type that talks too much, that's why the write is not well detailed. I just hope bloggers like linda ikeji would put these up and detail it well well.

And lastly If not nairaland's strict policy against abusive words, I for yab this guy well well. Nonsense!
beverly osu is married?
Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 09, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Typical Nigerian to group everyone that is not on their side as the enemy. Like i said, you're a pathetic being. Someone is talking about domestic abuse and you are looking for how to score cheap cool points by following the crowd here. Beverly was beat by an ex fiance, so that makes it DOMESTIC VIOLENCE. No wonder so many Nigerian women are suffering in silence because the minute someone wants to share their story of abuse to the world, fools like you come along to tear them down because of your silly beef and cause you wanna feel among.
Sorry that i'm not a woman who is gonna tear their fellow women down just to please faceless internet thugs like you. If that makes me a runs girl, so be it.

The fact that you made a complete joke out of domestic violence speaks volumes on your part. Don't worry, when your (future) daughter or sister gets beat by her husband, he too will make excuses on why its her fault and that she had it coming.

I've been on NL since 2006...I've only made FP once. I hardly start threads so I dnt give a fvck abt popularity on a site where no-one can ever no my true identity....Beverly was beaten by an aristo and the reason she couldn't leave was because she was dependent on his money. So does that still sound like domestic violence? Was she forced to sleep with him for money? So what the hell are you saying. By God's grace my children won't have to face such as they won't be runs girls. Like I said, the part that hurts u deep inside abt the whole beverly osu you're yet to let us know. Or I forgot, she's ur sis. Runs girls think alike.
Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by jamaicabakare(m): 8:33am On Aug 09, 2013
Sorry to say...but diz post is useless and doesn't deserve a first page! Why don't u hear 4rm 2short first! Idiota....
Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by erniok(m): 8:44am On Aug 09, 2013
THE AMAKA:

quit arguing with a fellow that cannot think straight and let the crowd think for him. why do you think jungle justice is very common in nigeria. his lame line of argument is that domestic violence is allowed as long as an 'aristo' is involved. sometimes, i just wonder how some guys think and i have reasons to believe he is also a serial woman hitter.
Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by THEAMAKA(f): 8:51am On Aug 09, 2013
12 inches!:

I've been on NL since 2006...I've only made FP once. I hardly start threads so I dnt give a fvck abt popularity on a site where no-one can ever no my true identity....Beverly was beaten by an aristo and the reason she couldn't leave was because she was dependent on his money. So does that still sound like domestic violence? Was she forced to sleep with him for money? So what the hell are you saying. By God's grace my children won't have to face such as they won't be runs girls. Like I said, the part that hurts u deep inside abt the whole beverly osu you're yet to let us know. Or I forgot, she's ur sis. Runs girls think alike.

So because her fiancé was famous now means he was an aristo? She said fiancé,, not boyfriend. I love how you're twisting her story to fit the way you'd want it to be, but you just ended up making a bigger azz of yourself. So that still gives him a right to lay his hands on her? Or the millions of other women who get beat by their husbands but because of some cultural BS are encouraged to stay in dead marriages for the sake of the kids, finances or whatever. Bottom line is ITS NOT RIGHT, PERIOD. Just because i'm not making excuses for domestic abuse does not make me a runs girl. You're even mute stupiid than i thought.
Oh and the other two women that shared their story along with Beverly were also beaten by ex BOYFRIENDS. Stop making excuses for men physically assaulting women. Your mindset is the very thing wrong with this country.

Don't worry, if your daughter/sister marries a rich man that abuses her, others will say she married an aristo for money so she knew what to expect. Please take your primitive mind back to the 1600s.
Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by THEAMAKA(f): 8:55am On Aug 09, 2013
erniok:
quit arguing with a fellow that cannot think straight and let the crowd think for him. why do you think jungle justice is very common in nigeria. his lame line of argument is that domestic violence is allowed as long as an 'aristo' is involved. sometimes, i just wonder how some guys think and i have reasons to believe he is also a serial woman hitter.

Thank you. That will be my last reply to him. I'm sure he beats women or sees noting wrong with it as long as there is money involved. SMH.
And true true, mentalities like his are the reason why jungle justice is the order of the day in Nigeria. SMH
Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by EzedDike: 9:24am On Aug 09, 2013
I think its high time we stopped mentioning that outcast called Bevely on social network platforms. She doesn't worth my time 1 % because to me.....she's just a piece of crap.
Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 09, 2013
You know the problem with u women and women wrappers is that you cannot be logical for once. First question. Why was she dating 2shotz? Assuming it was really 2shotz that beat her up. Is it not for money and fame. Why didn't she leave? Afterall they were not married. It is because she was benefiting still benefiting from the relationship and couldn't be independent. Assuming an average joe where to be dating her, will she take such beating b4 kicking him out? The key point is that THEY WERE JUST GOING OUT, otherwise it wud av been another case. Go to the U.S if the hubby bleeps up they kick him out. Why? Because the women can stand on their own. Or atleast they can try to. Bt in Nigeria where 80 percent of women have ashewo mentality, what do they expect? They'll be used and abused noni. I dnt beat women and never will. They're much more sinister ways to punish women. This is my opinion and not anyone else's.

1 Like

Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 09, 2013
12 inches!:
You know the problem with u women and women wrappers is that you cannot be logical for once. First question. Why was she dating 2shotz? Assuming it was really 2shotz that beat her up. Is it not for money and fame. Why didn't she leave? Afterall they were not married. It is because she was benefiting still benefiting from the relationship and couldn't be independent. Assuming an average joe where to be dating her, will she take such beating b4 kicking him out? The key point is that THEY WERE JUST GOING OUT, otherwise it wud av been another case. Go to the U.S if the hubby bleeps up they kick him out. Why? Because the women can stand on their own. Or atleast they can try to. Bt in Nigeria where 80 percent of women have ashewo mentality, what do they expect? They'll be used and abused noni. I dnt beat women and never will. They're much more sinister ways to punish women. This is my opinion and not anyone else's.

GOD BLESS U 4 THIS OPINION
I LOVE IT IN FACT I GOT A HARD ON READING THIS ( NO HOMO)
ABOUT SUMS IT UP
FVCK ANY1 WHO DISAGREES
Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by THEAMAKA(f): 11:07am On Aug 09, 2013
assumptions assumptions assumptions..... What else won't i hear from Nigerians.
Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by Tonylyte(m): 11:14am On Aug 09, 2013
This beverly of a gurl...her world is bleeped up, with d way she does things...after d show, probably if she couldnt grab d price attached, an NGO or maybe naija govt should come to her aid...though she may be bad, but my spirit lyks her..dnt let our women down, the naija governmental policy doesnt favour them lyk the western world....i pray God she wins, just as i keep voting her....yes she can still change....

1 Like

Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by Deschil: 11:29am On Aug 09, 2013
Peppy luv dearie, once you learn how to spell "yeruba" (Yoruba)and "thou" (though), we will talk...
peppy luv: U are a liar cuz its not limited to any tribe! 4 all we knw ur men are the worse! All the cases of men who killed their wives were yeroba undecided
Don't have to argue that with u bloody tribalist,go and meet funmi falana or stella Damasus to tell u better!
Besides u yeroba grls enjoy abusive relationship,I had a frnd in schl then and her bf was from nasarawa,infact d boy was worse than hitler to her,almost d whole schl evn lecturers knew their story but enuf was enuf d day he beat her inside d exam hall shocked some male students beat d guy mercilessly but she got evrybody confused after she went back to d guy again!cuz he comes by d hostel window begging and crying *smh* I was very young then(she was 6yrs older)and each tym I try to interven she tells me 'u wudnt understand'.the most painful part was that she was spending a lot for the i-diot! undecided

No semester ends witout her having less than 7 carryovers(NCE offers btwn 13 to 17 courses a semester)while d guy was doin well.after NCE she had 2 extra yrs whl d guy got into d same UNI(abj) wit me,nw he is serving but my frnd cudnt further but thank God she is married with a child! But I loved her becos she was a very sincere person and wil neva call white,black.she evn said it herself that an Igbo man will walk with his legs while his wife drives d latest car! Fact cuz most like showing off their wives (but that doesn't mean that some dnt maltreat their wives)
And u were dating Igbo vulcanisers grin,cuz evn d traders won't touch their wives(they show off their women a lot)
Her frnd was also suffering d same fate but her own guy was in law schl then. thou he wasn't beating her but he treated her like shit! Becos he was in law schl and she was doin NCE he felt embarrased to introduce her to his frnds and calls her his cousin wheneva she goes to visit him. He evn told her that d only reason y wud date her was becos she was tall and pretty but hated d tribal mark on her face(thou not much and besides did she do it to her self?), they were from d same village(Ikare,Ondo)and her uncle was d king.

After law schl he dumped her!I hv finished NCE and BED and currently serving but she is stil struggling to get her NCE result(at FCT COE).

So my dear I hvnt experienced such myself but with d ones I v seen not heard,its dominant with ur tribe that is y u pple hv high rate of divorce if u want us to go tribal bring it on or stick to the topic wink

Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by uzoexcel(m): 12:13pm On Aug 09, 2013
You hit the nail on the head.Dont mind that amaka girl and the eniok woman wrapper tryn to score cheap points.This was my take on the matter and i would repeat it again.
i just wanna point out an issue which seems to be a trend with ladies..All of ya jumping on the bandwagon of placing these posts on various blogs shouldav asked yourself this. 'Was/Is 2shots her husband'? For God's sake they were in a relationship and got engaged but they werent married. Why did she not leave him but went ahead to pledge herself to him?For fu*c'k's sake, any lady whose boyfriend/fiance is a wife-beater should seriously be crazy in remaining in that relationship. What was she in that relationship or did she want to die?I know there are ladies who enjoi their husbands'/boyfriends' beating them up as they see it as a sign of love (sad but true). Please i aint excusing 2shots in this matter buh u guys should be able to view issues in an objective manner and not just go with the most popular flow
12 inches!:
Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by ozoemeka(m): 1:23pm On Aug 09, 2013
So 2shotz responded with a long-winded circumventing answer full of jargon and verbiage.

Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by hilary26(m): 1:58pm On Aug 09, 2013
Promhize:

B4 big brother, she was engaged to 2shotz, he did not even break up with her before marrying someone else.
I don't like beverly and I don't hate her but @ the same time no woman deserves to be treated like dat
I think you should not conclude until Beverly is out and quizzed by Nigerian Press and then Too Short will also comment further. Cos Beverly might be making somethings up. The way she behaves on Big brother shows she has always been wayward....so dat can piss off even Mr. Right . Beverly can never be a Mrs. RIGHT. She is ill-raised
Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 09, 2013
Life and times of beverly osu, new super story, promo and pirated copy already out but watch out for full and REAL version by the end of august.

There is nothing but condom in the hand of the fornicator
Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 09, 2013
erniok:

what is she doing with an aristo in the first place, if a girl dates a man married to another woman for money, then she deserves whatever she gets cos she is being paid to take that shii if not she should have walked out at the first sign.
And who told this OP it was 2shots? U deserve to be beaten too

1 Like

Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by THEAMAKA(f): 4:55pm On Aug 09, 2013
rigormortis:

what is she doing with an aristo in the first place, if a girl dates a man married to another woman for money, then she deserves whatever she gets cos she is being paid to take that shii if not she should have walked out at the first sign.
And who told this OP it was 2shots? U deserve to be beaten too

I think its funny how the men here make up their own version of the story to justify beating on women. She said it was an EX FIANCE who happened to be a rapper. When did aristo enter this story besides the foolish men on this thread that added it to try and justify domestic abuse. For fvck's sake, i knew girls back in high school that had abusive boyfriends (and no i don't live in Nigeria) and the guys beating them didn't have a kobo. The reason why in the U.S women can kick their boyfriends/husbands to the side is for the simple fact that there is functioning judicial system here with several laws in place to protect women. Not like Nigeria where murders go scott free because of all the corruption in the system. Sharia Law even has a step by step guide on how to properly beat your wife for crying out loud! Please do not compare the US with Nigeria which is almost a lawless state.
I wish the dumb niggas on this thread would realize that shiit is very much a physiological issue as well as physical.
The argument was never WHO did the beating but the BEATING ITSELF.
I guess any guy that is rich and famous can beat on his girlfriend because the girl is obviously dating him for his money. How retarde.d does that sound? No wonder the rich walk all over you in Nigeria.
Keep it up primitive minds! No wonder Nigerian men have such a bad rep.
Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 5:47pm On Aug 09, 2013
"IF U R STUPID OR FOOLISH, U CANT B TOTALLY USELESS U CN USED AS AN EXAMPLE" A dropout, runaway n disowned abortionist? lets discuss something more relevant abeg!
Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by doris4u(f): 5:49pm On Aug 09, 2013
obowunmi: My friend got married last month in Abu Dhabi

He still phucks his girlfriend on the side. His wife knows, but she wants to be a Mrs by force.

Adults make stupid life choices and decisions. Such is life
ok nah,dis Mrs nw seems 2 be some girls greatest achievement.SMH
Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by JaaizTech: 6:09pm On Aug 09, 2013
Pls take this thing off front page, it is demeaning for a prostitute to be making front page, who cares... She has demonstrated she is no better than a prostitute whom performs sex on camera for the amusement of a world audience, her words are worthless in my sight.
Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 09, 2013
Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by romeo(m): 9:45pm On Aug 09, 2013
maybe she was doing it with every guy out there when engaged to that guy. She is doing it on live TV, imsgine what must be doing secretly
Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by ukachy69: 9:55pm On Aug 09, 2013
mayapop: Who is beverly osu?
............ask oga seun!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by saustine18: 10:41pm On Aug 09, 2013
Bervely what is really wrong with u? U r jst disgracing ur urself.must u be telling d whole world everytin aboit urself
Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by SHAAWA: 8:34am On Aug 10, 2013
@
Op you knw she is liar but on this you believed her, do u have anything
against 2shotz? when did the relationship ended? when did she got
married? is she still married? why wudnt she talk about her husband and
who is he?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reekado Banks Slams DJ Xclusive: "You Messed Up Big Time Bro" (See Why) / Toke Makinwa Calls Out Bovi For Making Jokes About Her Fake Ass / Ibinabo Fiberesima Wears Swimsuit At The Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.