Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Chronicle Of Ikenna Chapter 1:1-35 - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Chronicle Of Ikenna Chapter 1:1-35 (4189 Views)

Chronicle Of Ikenna Chapter 1:1-35 (reloaded) / Which Mod Is The Bigger Bigot: Afam Or Ikenna / What Manner Of Man Is Ikenna, Politics Section New Mod? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Chronicle Of Ikenna Chapter 1:1-35 by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 08, 2013
^^ good advice, i treid taking a break 2wks ago but this anambra elections has brought me back. I was almost drowned in tribalism outside nairaland
Re: Chronicle Of Ikenna Chapter 1:1-35 by Ikenna351(m): 9:53pm On Aug 08, 2013
OAM4J:

How low can you go in your pursuit of self-righteousness? Blaming everyone else for your failures with your lies and exaggeration of events to the extent of now putting Igbo against Yorubas, the very thing you claimed you were fighting against? Very pathetic!

What more is there to say as the reason you resigned that you have not said already in your epistles. You resigned because OAM4J and Mukina2 were against some of your actions. Abeg feel free to say more if there are more. I don't have the time to take you up on those, you can keep shouting it for as long as you like if it makes you feel better.

But for the new dangerous trend you are bringing in; I would have love to retain this thread here for it's comic relief, your plot of subtly renewing Igbo Vs Yoruba war in a bid to achieve whatever you are looking for is against our current stand for peace, harmony and oneness. I have to therefore move the thread to general section. Apology to PointB.

You can continue your campaign there.

Thanks for finally moving the thread out of the Politics section. To be honest, i wasnt comfortable when it was there. But then, am not the original poster, so i have no right to request for it to be moved.

Honestly, i dont have any issue with your above post. So i wasnt expecting less. Probably, i would have done the same.

The thing is, am not faceless on this forum. Members bring their cars to me on daily basis to scan, suggest and sometimes fix the issues with their vehicles, for those that stay in Abuja. Others call and mail me, seeking for solution for their vehicle issues. So, am not faceless and i want to keep that way. Because of that, there are certain accusations i cannot keep silent over. Even if they are right, i have to tell my side of the story. I dont knkw where i may find myself tomorrow and some of this accusations/issues will be raised and since i was silent on them when they were raised, that means am guilty as charged. Its something i learnt from a friend, a forum member in Politics section. Guess what? He is a Yoruba. He saw how i was ignoring some of the things i was been accused of and he contacted me offline and enlightened me on the implication of silence on those issues.

So sorry, even if what everybody is saying about me is right; even if my own story will prove them right, i have to say it for posterity.

A faceless member has the luxury to ignore or take blames for what he thinks he didnt do, but i dont have that luxury. A faceless member may say whatever he/she likes and get away with it, but i cant get away with it if i do so. Even if i actually failed in Politics section as a moderator, let the world judge by hearing my side of the story, not what the members assumed that happened. But of course, i didnt say everything because i dont need to.

Fortunately, the thread is about me while i was a mod in Politics section. So its an opportunaty to treat some issues i have been keeping quiet over with, since they brought them up here.

Like i said, i dont have that luxury like you to keep silent since am not faceless and the thread is about me. Thank God for the Public Holiday which gave me the time for this thread. Ordinally, am a very busy person. I hardly have time to reply posts on weekdays.

Ikenna.
Re: Chronicle Of Ikenna Chapter 1:1-35 by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 08, 2013
Obiagelli: ^^ good advice, i treid taking a break 2wks ago but this anambra elections has brought me back. I was almost drowned in tribalism outside nairaland
Honestly speaking, if i say what's been happening on politics section is not affecting me, am lying. The most annoying part of it is that the young ones are being groomed by the older nairalanders to become bigots. Those who have stopped being bigots have now suddenly changed. Some people are taking nairaland too serious, haba!! How long will the hatred between Igbo and Yoruba end? Are these two ethnic groups the only ones in Nigeria? Nigeria has more than 30 ethnic groups .why must it always be Igbo and Yoruba? why?? it's just so annoying honestly. cry
Re: Chronicle Of Ikenna Chapter 1:1-35 by Ikenna351(m): 9:58pm On Aug 08, 2013
berem: Interesting!!

BTW, Politics Section is really making some of you go nutts! Why don't you take a break from that section and try to visit other sections? I have lost some nairaland friends of Yoruba origin due to the tribalism nonsense going on in politics section. Some people have taken their tribalism off nairaland. I don't wanna lose more friends. My ban on politics section has made me realize than tribalism starts and end on politics section. The section is virtually boring due to the bans most of the forumites are serving. politics section will never remain the same.

As i said before, take a break from politics section and see how wonderful nairaland can be. wink

You can try visiting romance section. it will soothe your body and soul. wink

Just like i lost you too in Politics section. Can we be friends again, please?

Ikenna
Re: Chronicle Of Ikenna Chapter 1:1-35 by goodslayer: 10:00pm On Aug 08, 2013
berem me self dey find alternative to politics section but romance na no no for me. I have been viewing radio and music of late and occasionally go to islam and muslim.
Re: Chronicle Of Ikenna Chapter 1:1-35 by goodslayer: 10:01pm On Aug 08, 2013
berem: Honestly speaking, if i say what's been happening on politics section is not affecting me, am lying. The most annoying part of it is that the young ones are being groomed by the older nairalanders to become bigots. Those who have stopped being bigots have now suddenly changed. Some people are taking nairaland too serious, haba!! How long will the hatred between Igbo and Yoruba end? Are these two ethnic groups the only ones in Nigeria? Nigeria has more than 30 ethnic groups .why must it always be Igbo and Yoruba? why?? it's just so annoying honestly. cry

tomakint....
Re: Chronicle Of Ikenna Chapter 1:1-35 by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 08, 2013
goodslayer: berem me self dey find alternative to politics section but romance na no no for me. I have been viewing radio and music of late and occasionally go to islam and muslim.
Same here that romance section na no no, belle dey turn me anytime i visit that section withh all their cat fight an mr n mrs nonsense abeg i have been finding interest in the satellite and graphics section as well as auto.
Re: Chronicle Of Ikenna Chapter 1:1-35 by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 08, 2013
berem: Honestly speaking, if i say what's been happening on politics section is not affecting me, am lying. The most annoying part of it is that the young ones are being groomed by the older nairalanders to become bigots. Those who have stopped being bigots have now suddenly changed. Some people are taking nairaland too serious, haba!! How long will the hatred between Igbo and Yoruba end? Are these two ethnic groups the only ones in Nigeria? Nigeria has more than 30 ethnic groups .why must it always be Igbo and Yoruba? why?? it's just so annoying honestly. cry
True talk sis. I hope they come back to their senses before its too late, i can't even allow my younger once read NL
Re: Chronicle Of Ikenna Chapter 1:1-35 by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 08, 2013
Ikenna351:

Just like i lost you too in Politics section. Can we be friends again, please?

Ikenna
We were never enemies! I don't keep grudge with people.I only hate people who insult me because of my own point of view. cry

We're friends and will continue to be friends. cool
Re: Chronicle Of Ikenna Chapter 1:1-35 by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 08, 2013
goodslayer:

tomakint....
undecided
Re: Chronicle Of Ikenna Chapter 1:1-35 by Ikenna351(m): 10:16pm On Aug 08, 2013
berem: We were never enemies! I don't keep grudge with people.I only hate people who insult me because of my own point of view. cry

We're friends and will continue to be friends. cool

Shikena. Thanks.

Btw, i still have your numbers. I hope you havent deleted mine? Lol!

Ikenna
Re: Chronicle Of Ikenna Chapter 1:1-35 by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 08, 2013
Ikenna351:

Shikena. Thanks.

Btw, i still have your numbers. I hope you havent deleted mine? Lol!

Ikenna
numbers? abeg for where you see my number? grin
Re: Chronicle Of Ikenna Chapter 1:1-35 by goodslayer: 10:19pm On Aug 08, 2013
na quoted the wrong post. Na the yoruba that discuss with ikenna offline be that tomakint.
Re: Chronicle Of Ikenna Chapter 1:1-35 by Ikenna351(m): 10:25pm On Aug 08, 2013
berem: numbers? abeg for where you see my number? grin

So you didnt read the part of my earlier post here about where you saved me on my LCD TV. Abi no be for fone we dey yan? Haba! I dey look your profile for whatsapp now sef! Make i message you?

Ikenna.
Re: Chronicle Of Ikenna Chapter 1:1-35 by Obiagu1(m): 10:26pm On Aug 08, 2013
Ikenna was the best Mod on Politics section but had no support from those above.
I told Muki about it, plan and simple but she didn't ban me.

Criticize him as much as you can, he still knows what is politics and what's not unlike that kid sexkillz that can't even make a meaning out of a sentence. How sexkillz ended up as Mod is beyond me.
Re: Chronicle Of Ikenna Chapter 1:1-35 by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 08, 2013
Ikenna351:

So you didnt read the part of my earlier post here about where you saved me on my LCD TV. Abi no be for fone we dey yan? Haba! I dey look your profile for whatsapp now sef! Make i message you?

Ikenna.
are you serious? lol! oh i remember that your television problem. so you are the one? wonders shall never end!!! am not using that number again on whatsapp. haaaa! nna, long time o!! cheesy

It's been long we chatted on whatsapp. So you are the famous Ikenna? wonderful!!

I will send you a pm for my new whatsapp number. it's good to know you are my lost long friend.

1 Like

Re: Chronicle Of Ikenna Chapter 1:1-35 by sexkillzisacunt: 10:34pm On Aug 08, 2013
berem: are you serious? lol! oh i remember that your television problem. so you are the one? wonders shall never end!!! am not using that number again on whatsapp. haaaa! nna, long time o!! cheesy
Typical Naija girl, forming rubbish we know your type. Very stale pattern
Re: Chronicle Of Ikenna Chapter 1:1-35 by Ikenna351(m): 10:36pm On Aug 08, 2013
berem: are you serious? lol! oh i remember that your television problem. so you are the one? wonders shall never end!!! am not using that number again on whatsapp. haaaa! nna, long time o!! cheesy

I just checked and saw that you last visited whatsapp on 15/11/2012 @2:56pm with that number. Meaning you must have stopped using the number.

So you didnt know it was me all those while i came to Politics section? Na wa for you!

Ikenna
Re: Chronicle Of Ikenna Chapter 1:1-35 by sexkillzisacunt: 10:37pm On Aug 08, 2013
Obiagelli:
True talk sis. I hope they come back to their senses before its too late, i can't even allow my younger once read NL
You need to come back to your sense more than anyone else. You only need to check your posts and topics to know that you are one of the problems on Nairaland. Oh lest I forget .....it's 'younger ones'.
Re: Chronicle Of Ikenna Chapter 1:1-35 by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 08, 2013
Ikenna351:

I just checked and saw that you last visited whatsapp on 15/11/2012 @2:56pm with that number. Meaning you must have stopped using the number.

So you didnt know it was me all those while i came to Politics section? Na wa for you!

Ikenna
walahi, i didn't know you were the one o! it's been long we chatted na! chai! na you dem dey insult like dis since?? my personal person. abeg leave dem this people jare. i have sent you my number through pm.

If i hear anybody insult ikenna again eh...... angry
Re: Chronicle Of Ikenna Chapter 1:1-35 by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 08, 2013
sexkillzisacunt: You need to come back to your sense more than anyone else. You only need to check your posts and topics to know that you are one of the problems on Nairaland. Oh lest I forget .....it's 'younger ones'.
What reply best fit you ? I think you ain't worth any

Abeg waka front
Re: Chronicle Of Ikenna Chapter 1:1-35 by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 08, 2013
sexkillzisacunt: Typical Naija girl, forming rubbish we know your type. Very stale pattern
Sharrap!
Re: Chronicle Of Ikenna Chapter 1:1-35 by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 08, 2013
berem: Sharrap!
grin grin
Re: Chronicle Of Ikenna Chapter 1:1-35 by PointB: 10:47pm On Aug 08, 2013
It unfortunate this thread has to be moved to this section when most of (if not all the) actors are members of the politics section.

This thread is more about the challenges of curbing tribalism from the moderation point of view than it is about Ikenna.

In any case what Ikenna said about the difficulty he faced was mostly true. The admin and other MODs undermined his position. But that is not to say he was without blame. Ikenna went about his job in very militant fashion, little surprise that he met serious opposition.

But truth be said it was very wrong for the other MODs to unban arbitrarily those banned by Ikenna. Worst still is the fact that most of the benefactors of the unbanning happen to be yoruba. So yes, the MODs helped fanned the flame of tribalism. But the culpable from where I stand is Mukina2. That she is not even Nigerian makes it very puzzling understanding her motives.
Re: Chronicle Of Ikenna Chapter 1:1-35 by Ikenna351(m): 10:53pm On Aug 08, 2013
Obiagu1: Ikenna was the best Mod on Politics section but had no support from those above.
I told Muki about it, plan and simple but she didn't ban me.

Criticize him as much as you can, he still knows what is politics and what's not unlike that kid sexkillz that can't even make a meaning out of a sentence. How sexkillz ended up as Mod is beyond me.

The thing is, is no longer Ikenna, as far as Politics Section is concerned. My prayer is that the present mod their succeed in eradicating the virus eating up that section.

To be honest, when i visited the Politics section during the Fashola and Peter Obi saga, i almost wept with what i saw going on there. It was horrible. Nearly every threads were turned to Igbos vs Yoruba because of that saga and the two tribal members were on each throat and moderators appeared not to be doing anything about it. I mailed Admin, Seun, asking him to put me back there for just 4 weeks to assist in dealing with crisis escalating into something else in that section. Minutes later, i checked the section i saw the thread OAM4J started to warn against continuous tribal e-fight in the section. So, i saw how serious he was to tackle the issue henceforth and mailed the Admin again to forget my earlier request, since action is already been taken to deal with the menace. Well, i pray that they succeed this time. But to be honest, i dont think i will ever accept to go back to section even if Admin wants me to join them tomorrow, considering what i have gathered from this thread.

Ikenna
Re: Chronicle Of Ikenna Chapter 1:1-35 by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 08, 2013
Chai! na my person dem do like this? Me sef come dey support people wey dey insult you. I don die!!! Ikenna, abeg add me for whatsapp, we need to talk and continue our discussion on your LCD TV. I miss our discussion. grin

OAM4J, thanks for bringing this thread to General Section. how on earth would i have known that Ikenna was the lost friend i had? chai!!!
Re: Chronicle Of Ikenna Chapter 1:1-35 by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 08, 2013
ACM10:

I will be glad if you point out the lies in his comment. I was there when the events were unfolding. Only that I am not privy to the events in the moderators forum. No need to be evasive with your response. You guys were unbanning Yoruba posters like Desola, Dayokanu, Eggheaders, Jacksbauer, etc. That's a fact! .

You are an imbecilious fellow...

Infact I was vexed with OAM4J for banning me during that time period! Even now I am serving a ban for Tribalism imposed on me by no other than OAM4J...

Lying unclefucker!!! angry
Re: Chronicle Of Ikenna Chapter 1:1-35 by goodslayer: 11:16pm On Aug 08, 2013
jackbauersballs:

You are an imbecilious fellow...

Infact I was vexed with OAM4J for banning me during that time period! Even now I am serving a ban for Tribalism imposed on me by no other than OAM4J...

Lying unclefucker!!! angry

you know one thing about this man. Those names he listed make him visit his doctor on a regular for b.p medications.
Re: Chronicle Of Ikenna Chapter 1:1-35 by Tolexander: 11:22pm On Aug 08, 2013
ikenna351: It got to a point, i decided to
start following those members
that would always be
unbanned by a super mod
each time i banned them. It
was at that point that i realised
that almost all of them were
Yorubas, when they started
complaining.
you are just getting far from the truth every second.

I wasn't banned and released before you started stalking on me.

We all understand you have done wrong to your kinsmen and they are emotionally against you. What you are trying to do is to solicit for their love again.

2 Likes

Re: Chronicle Of Ikenna Chapter 1:1-35 by Pataki: 11:45pm On Aug 08, 2013
Ikenna351:

The thing is, is no longer Ikenna, as far as Politics Section is concerned. My prayer is that the present mod their succeed in eradicating the virus eating up that section.

To be honest, when i visited the Politics section during the Fashola and Peter Obi saga, i almost wept with what i saw going on there. It was horrible. Nearly every threads were turned to Igbos vs Yoruba because of that saga and the two tribal members were on each throat and moderators appeared not to be doing anything about it. I mailed Admin, Seun, asking him to put me back there for just 4 weeks to assist in dealing with crisis escalating into something else in that section. Minutes later, i checked the section i saw the thread OAM4J started to warn against continuous tribal e-fight in the section. So, i saw how serious he was to tackle the issue henceforth and mailed the Admin again to forget my earlier request, since action is already been taken to deal with the menace. Well, i pray that they succeed this time. But to be honest, i dont think i will ever accept to go back to section even if Admin wants me to join them tomorrow, considering what i have gathered from this thread.

Ikenna

Super man bigot ikena coming to the rescue! grin You tenure as a moderator on that board was a total nuisance. Don't ever dream of returning to the Politics board again. No wonder you keep lurking around, your mechanic section is not enough for you? grin

Self righteous ibo bigot.
Re: Chronicle Of Ikenna Chapter 1:1-35 by Biggyd2: 11:56pm On Aug 08, 2013
One lesson that I learnt from this is that bigotry and tribalism should just stop! Don't think that because this is a faceless forum you should post things that incite people against others. You may say that you are having fun and don't take these things serious. However remember that there are some immature minds here who may think otherwise. This cancer systematically eating up this country. Tribe determines if you will get a job, promotion, rent apartment, even get a school etc. What are we planning for the next generation? People, let us think, THINK!
Re: Chronicle Of Ikenna Chapter 1:1-35 by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 09, 2013
Onlytruth:
Onlytruth, Ikenga Dike 1 of Anaedo (Nnewi), Ndu di n'eziokwu 1 of Igboland, Eze Ndigbo Nairaland III cool cool cool
Pathetic .... grin grin grin !!!

Thats all dis dude ever wanted outa Nairaland !!!! Ahaha grin ........

E-Boast !!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

6 Secret Ways To Get Ripped 6 Pack Abs / Mtn Fully Funded Scholarships 2018, For Africans To Study In Usa (bsc, Msc Phd) / Water And Fire Mysteriously Coming Out From A Hole(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.