Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Which Mod Is The Bigger Bigot: Afam Or Ikenna - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Mod Is The Bigger Bigot: Afam Or Ikenna (1249 Views)

The Bigger The Butt, The Longer You’ll Live, New Research Shows / As Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Are Out Which Mod Do You Want To Be Busted Next? / Afam God Is Watching You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Which Mod Is The Bigger Bigot: Afam Or Ikenna by Afam4evaIsASlut: 2:45am On Apr 20, 2013
I used to hear Afam4ever was the Uber-tribalist Mod on here until I encountered Ikenna.

Hey, hom.o, how come one of ur "brothers" said this to me and when I replied you banned me?

(1.)kingoflag: I bet if I cussed at GEJ and called him a dummy on FB, he'll send his media dogs after me.

What a foolish man that dont know what his responsibilities as President are.

============

(2.) Donian 007: 9:29pm On Apr 18 : u even go as much as insulting Dr. Jonathan, i weep 4 d kind of humans dat live on earth, bt wait, isnt ur father a more foolish man dat culd nt bring u up 2 shw respect 2 all?

============

Then I got this from our darling resident champion Tribal Mod:

(3.) Kingoflag Banned by Ikenna351 in Politics for for insulting a forum member's parents. Ban expires on 10:25pm On Apr 26

=============

Ikenna, the pretentious Biafran Mod: How the hell was I at fault? I dissed GEJ, Donian decided to diss his useless father, and I helped him complete it---- but then I get banned?

P.S: This is the link let the people judge themselves

https://www.nairaland.com/1261092/presidency-reacts-acn-jonathan-use#15294239

1 Like

Re: Which Mod Is The Bigger Bigot: Afam Or Ikenna by Afam4evaIsASlut: 3:18am On Apr 20, 2013
Seun needs to get these rebels under control.
Re: Which Mod Is The Bigger Bigot: Afam Or Ikenna by Ejine(m): 7:20am On Apr 20, 2013
I may not know about bigots, but I certainly know you are an immature crybaby, judging from your screen-name to your histrionic bellows.

You know how many times Mr. Globes don chop ban for using the slur, "Ofemmmanu" alone? He's talked about it on this forum.

Furthermore, instead of going over to open this very childish thread, shouldn't you have let it rip on the "Complaints" thread (like I normally do), or just sent him a mail telling him off?

3 Likes

Re: Which Mod Is The Bigger Bigot: Afam Or Ikenna by IleIfe2(m): 7:50am On Apr 20, 2013
Ejiné: I may not know about bigots, but I certainly think you are an immature crybaby, judging from your screen-name to your histrionic bellows.

You know how many times Mr. Globes don chop ban for using the slur, "Ofemmmanu" alone? He's talked about it on this forum.

Furthermore, instead of going over to open this very childish thread, shouldn't you have let it rip on the "Complaints" thread (like I normally do), or just sent him a mail telling him off?

4 Likes

Re: Which Mod Is The Bigger Bigot: Afam Or Ikenna by Ejine(m): 10:34am On Apr 20, 2013
Ile-Ife:

Loser grin

Re: Which Mod Is The Bigger Bigot: Afam Or Ikenna by OneNaira6: 11:33am On Apr 20, 2013
This dude is a big crybaby. Damn nigg@!! Anytime you get banned, you whin. Na wa ooo. We all have been banned one time or another, serve out your sentence and stop whining so much. Like Ejine said if you think someone wrongfully persecuted you, the complaint section is there for a reason. You are a guy for Godsake, stop acting like a small girl.
Re: Which Mod Is The Bigger Bigot: Afam Or Ikenna by Afam4evaIsASlut: 7:10pm On Apr 20, 2013
Ejiné: I may not know about bigots, but I certainly know you are an immature crybaby, judging from your screen-name to your histrionic bellows.

Complaints thread!? Nope! Im a cry-baby, remember? If Mr.Globes gets banned for using a slur, WHY SHOULD I BE BANNED WHEN I NEVER INSULTED ANYONE??!?!? . I made a post--- it wasnt even in reply to him or anyone else, just my opinion, my comment---- and he comes out of nowhere and cusses at me, BUT , I get banned!

Why?
Re: Which Mod Is The Bigger Bigot: Afam Or Ikenna by Afam4evaIsASlut: 7:37pm On Apr 20, 2013
One_Naira: This dude is a big crybaby. Damn nigg@!! Anytime you get banned, you whin. Na wa ooo. We all have been banned one time or another, serve out your sentence and stop whining so much. Like Ejine said if you think someone wrongfully persecuted you, the complaint section is there for a reason. You are a guy for Godsake, stop acting like a small girl.

Shut up, punk!

(1)

What this Pictures say about your Temperament. / A Lebanese Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Terrorism In Abuja.(pictures) / Nairalanders Moods Since The Loss Of Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.