Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,481 members, 7,830,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

U.S. Makes Visa Application Process Easier For Nigerians - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / U.S. Makes Visa Application Process Easier For Nigerians (1097 Views)

Ghana To Make Make It Easier For Africans To Visit / Accommodation For Nigerians In Ghana As Costly As Gold / Ghana to make travel in Africa easier for Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U.S. Makes Visa Application Process Easier For Nigerians by amadibethelya: 8:01pm On Aug 07, 2013
The U.S. Consul-General, Mr Jeffery Hawkins, on Wednesday said that the American government was determined to make visa application process easier for Nigerians.

Hawkins said this in a paper he presented at the Nigerian Institute of International Affairs (NIIA), Lagos, on

“U.S and Nigeria Bilateral Relationship”.

He said that the move was part of the government’s effort at promoting “people-to-people“ relationship between Nigeria and the U.S.

He said that the consulate had recruited additional staff and installed new equipment in order to facilitate visa processing for Nigerians.

“My goal is to make visa application process painless and pleasant for Nigerians.

“I am happy to say that the wait time for Non-Immigrant Visa appointment is now just a fraction of what it once was.

“We can always improve more; but I am proud of the work we have done to serve our Nigeria visa applicants, ” he said.

The envoy also restated the commitment of the U.S. to creating opportunities for young Nigerians to visit the U.S.
Re: U.S. Makes Visa Application Process Easier For Nigerians by gsainttrinity(m): 8:09pm On Aug 07, 2013
they should keep their country to themselves.... very soon u guys will be begging for Nigeria visa.... mtcweeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: U.S. Makes Visa Application Process Easier For Nigerians by israel007: 8:23pm On Aug 07, 2013
Ok
Re: U.S. Makes Visa Application Process Easier For Nigerians by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 07, 2013
gsaint trinity: they should keep their country to themselves.... very soon u guys will be begging for Nigeria visa.... mtcweeeeeeee
dey there dey deceive yourself, better run go Walter Carrington go queue for gate grin

1 Like

Re: U.S. Makes Visa Application Process Easier For Nigerians by dhejykeane: 10:11pm On Aug 07, 2013
gsaint trinity: they should keep their country to themselves.... very soon u guys will be begging for Nigeria visa.... mtcweeeeeeee
Hahahaha, u must be dreaming.u beta wake up
Bk to d mata ds is a welcome development,wer the americans wana mak it easier the british re trying to mak it almost impossible to get in2 dier country.God bless america
Re: U.S. Makes Visa Application Process Easier For Nigerians by panafrican(m): 3:17am On Aug 11, 2013
They need Nigerians to increase the number of Black in this country because (native) African-Americans out there are becoming more and more confused! cheesy grin
Re: U.S. Makes Visa Application Process Easier For Nigerians by soloafe: 12:23am On Aug 16, 2013
thank u us, am OK with my Nigeria. the land for equal opportunity. that is u are ready to work hard not some lazy forks waiting for government to put food on their tables.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Makes Visa Application Process Easier For Nigerians by panafrican(m): 5:25am On Aug 16, 2013
It is no use to give a visa to someone you will deny equal job opportunities based on his national origin, his color or his accent.
Re: U.S. Makes Visa Application Process Easier For Nigerians by adconline(m): 11:15am On Aug 16, 2013
Stupidity amplified!
Re: U.S. Makes Visa Application Process Easier For Nigerians by adconline(m): 12:08pm On Aug 16, 2013
panafrican: It is no use to give a visa to someone you will deny equal job opportunities based on his national origin, his color or his accent.
And it's better in Naija where politicians treat their dogs better than their fellow citizens?
Re: U.S. Makes Visa Application Process Easier For Nigerians by panafrican(m): 2:28pm On Aug 16, 2013
adconline:
And it's better in Naija where politicians treat their dogs better than their fellow citizens?
The garden next door is always green ,this is what some people believe.
It is a big mistake.
Re: U.S. Makes Visa Application Process Easier For Nigerians by adconline(m): 6:18pm On Aug 16, 2013
panafrican:
The garden next door is always green ,this is what some people believe.
It is a big mistake.

Yes, places like US and EU are better than Naija.It's an incontrovertible truth!
Re: U.S. Makes Visa Application Process Easier For Nigerians by panafrican(m): 7:49pm On Aug 16, 2013
adconline:

Yes, places like US and EU are better than Naija.It's an incontrovertible truth!
OK! Now take your racist KKK and brainwashed Black Americans to a doctor because they are sick.
You always want to be better than Africans, that is how sick you all are.
Re: U.S. Makes Visa Application Process Easier For Nigerians by adconline(m): 10:57pm On Aug 16, 2013
panafrican:
OK! Now take your racist KKK and brainwashed Black Americans to a doctor because they are sick.
You always want to be better than Africans, that is how sick you all are.

You are u the racist one here! I have no bandwidth of tolerance for your stupidity and ignorance . The most weakest folks in EU and US are treated better than retards like you who are treated like poo.
Re: U.S. Makes Visa Application Process Easier For Nigerians by panafrican(m): 4:36pm On Aug 17, 2013
adconline:

You are u the racist one here! I have no bandwidth of tolerance for your stupidity and ignorance . The most weakest folks in EU and US are treated better than retards like you who are treated like poo.
Yeah, this is why your society is destroyed and full of homosexuals, transsexuals, sexual predators, child molesters and wicked apartheid- brained folks who even do not realize that they are nothing but degenerated. The poorest Nigerian has more common sense, more humanity in him/her than
any of your retarded folks who think they are better than Africans.
Re: U.S. Makes Visa Application Process Easier For Nigerians by igbo2011(m): 2:21am On Aug 18, 2013
panafrican: Yeah, this is why your society is destroyed and full of homosexuals, transsexuals, sexual predators, child molesters and wicked apartheid- brained folks who even do not realize that they are nothing but degenerated. The poorest Nigerian has more common sense, more humanity in him/her than
any of your retarded folks who think they are better than Africans.
If you are a pan africanist then why do you not like african americans?
Re: U.S. Makes Visa Application Process Easier For Nigerians by panafrican(m): 3:56am On Aug 18, 2013
igbo2011:
If you are a pan africanist then why do you not like african americans?
[b]who told you I do not like African-Americans? I prefer 1000,000 times Louis Farrakhan to some sell-out Africans such as Jonathan Goodluck, Blaise Compaore' ( President of Burkina Faso) ,Faure Eyadema ( president of Togo), Abodulaye Wade(former president of Senegal), Allassane Ouattara the criminal president of Cote d'Ivoire etc.

In the meantime those African-Americans who are brainwashed should first tell why they are so jealous of African immigrants, why they are the first to stonewall African immigrants when it comes to getting jobs or promotion in America. These are the people we treat with dignity and honors when they come to Africa. If they want to believe in those books written by the slave masters blaming Africans for having sold other Africans, well, there is nothing one can do about that. But at least they should ask themselves why the "nice" Europeans came to Africa with guns , ropes, steel wires and why hundreds of thousands of Africans died fighting the good war against the white invader.

This being said,mocking people accent is just as stupid as hating someone because he /she is Black. But many, I say many African -Americans do not realize that. They think they are always the victims and they cannot act with prejudice.
It is not also my fault if most of them first claim Irish, Hispanic or native Indian roots before African roots.
[/b]
If they want a debate on African -Americans and African immigrants relations on TV, let's have it, let 's wash the dirty cloth in public.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Makes Visa Application Process Easier For Nigerians by thoth: 1:36am On Aug 19, 2013
panafrican: [b]who told you I do not like African-Americans? I prefer 1000,000 times Louis Farrakhan to some sell-out Africans such as Jonathan Goodluck, Blaise Compaore' ( President of Burkina Faso) ,Faure Eyadema ( president of Togo), Abodulaye Wade(former president of Senegal), Allassane Ouattara the criminal president of Cote d'Ivoire etc.

In the meantime those African-Americans who are brainwashed should first tell why they are so jealous of African immigrants, why they are the first to stonewall African immigrants when it comes to getting jobs or promotion in America. These are the people we treat with dignity and honors when they come to Africa. If they want to believe in those books written by the slave masters blaming Africans for having sold other Africans, well, there is nothing one can do about that. But at least they should ask themselves why the "nice" Europeans came to Africa with guns , ropes, steel wires and why hundreds of thousands of Africans died fighting the good war against the white invader.

This being said,mocking people accent is just as stupid as hating someone because he /she is Black. But many, I say many African -Americans do not realize that. They think they are always the victims and they cannot act with prejudice.
It is not also my fault if most of them first claim Irish, Hispanic or native Indian roots before African roots.
[/b]
If they want a debate on African -Americans and African immigrants relations on TV, let's have it, let 's wash the dirty cloth in public.

How can i hug someone in Nairaland ??

Good one bro.
Re: U.S. Makes Visa Application Process Easier For Nigerians by gsainttrinity(m): 4:56pm On Sep 06, 2013
dhejykeane:
Bk to d mata ds is a welcome development,wer the americans wana mak it easier the british re trying to mak it almost impossible to get in2 dier country.God bless america

God bless u but I would rather be a king in my Nigeria jungle than be a modern slave in America or whatever!!!! ya nu go.
Re: U.S. Makes Visa Application Process Easier For Nigerians by gsainttrinity(m): 4:57pm On Sep 06, 2013
dhejykeane:

God bless u but I would rather be a king in my Nigeria jungle than be a modern slave in America or whatever!!!! e nu go.

(1) (Reply)

Sick Images Of France 'nice' Terror Attack And How It Happened. Graphic / The GREAT Reset Is Almost Here - Once Trump Concedes , It's The New World Order / This Is Where To Check How Many Russian Soldiers Killed Or Captured In Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.