Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

The GREAT Reset Is Almost Here - Once Trump Concedes , It's The New World Order - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The GREAT Reset Is Almost Here - Once Trump Concedes , It's The New World Order (1052 Views)

Liberian President, George Weah Concedes Election Defeat To Joseph Boakai / Israel's PM Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Netanyahu, Wishes Him Success / Trump Indirectly Concedes Defeat, Ask Officials To Cooperate With Bidden's Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The GREAT Reset Is Almost Here - Once Trump Concedes , It's The New World Order by realitycheck4u: 1:02am On Nov 18, 2020
Hi

Watch This Video And See What's About To Happen To Everyone

The Bible Warned Us About This 2000 Years Ago And Yet People Stupidly Voted Biden

Trump Is The Only Person Blocking This

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sb9jRqgDOJ8

See Indian Prophet Warn Seriously About Failure To Reelect Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zZhtFKYdYo

The Great Reset Will Bring The Fourth Industrial Revolution Which Aims To Turn Human Beings Into Cyborgs

By Merging Living Tissue With Robotics & Artificial Intelligence.

This Sounds Great But Also Remember That The Bible Warned Us About This

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChbjZHW2Wwk
Re: The GREAT Reset Is Almost Here - Once Trump Concedes , It's The New World Order by Praxis758: 1:06am On Nov 18, 2020
Big lie..... This conspiracy theorists should channel their energies to something else.........

Trump's emergence, administration and concession has nothing to do with the glorification through diverse revelation these propounders/theorists are giving him.

All their assumption is a BIG LIE

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The GREAT Reset Is Almost Here - Once Trump Concedes , It's The New World Order by Nobody: 1:15am On Nov 18, 2020
Either way communism would be quick to infect the world and it's goodbye to freedom .They have infected the Buhari regime very well just like they infected the computer village with their phone's..las las it would be a question of being a communist society or pay your loan and you obviously know what choice our lazy politicians would take.
Sorry didn't have to watch the video
Re: The GREAT Reset Is Almost Here - Once Trump Concedes , It's The New World Order by realitycheck4u: 1:23am On Nov 18, 2020
Dud,

It's Not Everything That You Can Debunk

This Great Reset Is From The World Economic Forum Headed By George Soros

Other Members Are Pope Francis, Prince Charles Angela Merkel, Al Gore, Joe Biden etc.

https://www.weforum.org/great-reset/

Please Watch The Video Before Commenting

See Trump Telling Them At the UN That He Is Not Interested, In September 2019 Before Covid 19 Arrived

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiuW9jGK_vI

Praxis758:
Big lie..... This conspiracy theorists should channel their energies to something else.........

Trump's emergence, administration and concession has nothing to do with the glorification through diverse revelation these propounders/theorists are giving him.

All their assumption is a BIG LIE

1 Like

Re: The GREAT Reset Is Almost Here - Once Trump Concedes , It's The New World Order by VisioDirect: 1:54am On Nov 18, 2020
Below is Justin Trudeau Canada PM confirming the great reset, only a fool will still be saying it's a conspiracy theory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2fp0Jeyjvw
Re: The GREAT Reset Is Almost Here - Once Trump Concedes , It's The New World Order by harosho07(m): 4:07am On Nov 18, 2020
So what should we now do about the great reset? We should do what?
Re: The GREAT Reset Is Almost Here - Once Trump Concedes , It's The New World Order by Nobody: 4:14am On Nov 18, 2020
1. Biden 2020.
2. Trump 10 t 20.

1 Like

Re: The GREAT Reset Is Almost Here - Once Trump Concedes , It's The New World Order by BIGGERhead4: 5:10am On Nov 18, 2020
realitycheck4u:
Hi

Watch This Video And See What's About To Happen To Everyone

The Bible Warned Us About This 2000 Years Ago And Yet People Stupidly Voted Biden

Trump Is The Only Person Blocking This

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sb9jRqgDOJ8

See Indian Prophet Warn Seriously About Failure To Reelect Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zZhtFKYdYo

The Great Reset Will Bring The Fourth Industrial Revolution Which Aims To Turn Human Beings Into Cyborgs

By Merging Living Tissue With Robotics & Artificial Intelligence.

This Sounds Great But Also Remember That The Bible Warned Us About This

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChbjZHW2Wwk

IGBO MAN, your Trump has lost his election. QUIT WAILING. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The GREAT Reset Is Almost Here - Once Trump Concedes , It's The New World Order by haffaze777(m): 5:41am On Nov 18, 2020
grin
BIGGERhead4:

IGBO MAN, your Trump has lost his election. QUIT WAILING. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: The GREAT Reset Is Almost Here - Once Trump Concedes , It's The New World Order by kingk(m): 8:24am On Nov 18, 2020
It's well.
Re: The GREAT Reset Is Almost Here - Once Trump Concedes , It's The New World Order by dermmy(m): 8:33am On Nov 18, 2020
uruba23:
Either way communism would be quick to infect the world and it's goodbye to freedom .They have infected the Buhari regime very well just like they infected the computer village with their phone's..las las it would be a question of being a communist society or pay your loan and you obviously know what choice our lazy politicians would take.
Sorry didn't have to watch the video

I don't see communism coming back. Capitalism got that victory when the USSR collapsed and the capitalist world has done more than enough to demonize Communism through the media.

Just look at what you wrote. You wrote communisn would infect the world and it's goodbye to freedom that's exactly what i'm saying, the capitalist world has brainswashed the unlearned and unsuspecting making them believe Communism is synonymous with dictatorship/totalitarianism but they won't tell you that we've had some communist countries in the past that were democratic they won't tell you they truncated these communist regimes through the instrumentality of the CIA and MI6 because they saw them as competitors to their Capitalist order.

The Communist countries that practiced dictatorship did so for a reason. After WW11 ended countries in eastern europe started falling to communism and the USSR was expanding this really alarmed U.S who wanted to be a major decison maker in world politics for U.S to maintain the superpower status it had dreamt of it had to do something, to counter the expansion of the Soviets. An alliance was needed to stop this Soviet mammoth from expanding its ideology that alliance birthed NATO.

That was the beginning of the cold war and that cold war was a stiff competition between the two superpowers, U.S felt it needed to do more to stop this communist expansion it later adopted another strategy and that strategy was coup sponsorship and even economic warfare. America started using its CIA to unseat leaders of communist countries if Salvadore Allende of Chile, Jacobo Arbenz of Guatemala and Mohammed Mozzadegh of Iran were despots/autocrats I am very sure the CIA would not have gotten them easily. These were communist leaders that were free with the people, gave the people freedom but forgot to understand it was a cold war era where Capitalism was at war with Communism.

Fidel Castro started well but when he knew what U.S was up to he changed gear which made him escape over 600 CIA assasination attempt and outlasted 10 U.S presidents. You have to understand Cold war politics Communism is not synonymous with dictartorship the antagonism between the capitalist world led by U.S and the Communist world led by USSR affected the policies of those communist countries.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The GREAT Reset Is Almost Here - Once Trump Concedes , It's The New World Order by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 18, 2020
dermmy:

I don't see communism coming back. Capitalism got that victory when the USSR collapsed and the capitalist world has done more than enough to demonize Communism through the media.

Just look at what you wrote. You wrote communisn would infect the world and it's goodbye to freedom that's exactly what i'm saying, the capitalist world has brainswashed the unlearned and unsuspecting making them believe Communism is synonymous with dictatorship/totalitarianism but they won't tell you that we've had some communist countries in the past that were democratic they won't tell you they truncated these communist regimes through the instrumentality of the CIA and MI6 because they saw them as competitors to their Capitalist order.

The Communist countries that practiced dictatorship did so for a reason. After WW11 ended countries in eastern europe started falling to communism and the USSR was expanding this really alarmed U.S who wanted to be a major decison maker in world politics for U.S to maintain the superpower status it had dreamt of it had to do something, to counter the expansion of the Soviets. An alliance was needed to stop this Soviet mammoth from expanding its ideology that alliance birthed NATO.

That was the beginning of the cold war and that cold war was a stiff competition between the two superpowers, U.S felt it needed to do more to stop this communist expansion it later adopted another strategy and that strategy was coup sponsorship and even economic warfare. America started using its CIA to unseat leaders of communist countries if Salvadore Allende of Chile, Jacobo Arbenz of Guatemala and Mohammed Mozzadegh of Iran were despots/autocrats I am very sure the CIA would not have gotten them easily. These were communist leaders that were free with the people, gave the people freedom but forgot to understand it was a cold war era where Capitalism was at war with Communism.

Fidel Castro started well but when he knew what U.S was up to he changed gear which made him escape over 600 CIA assasination attempt and outlasted 10 U.S presidents. You have to understand Cold war politics Communism is not synonymous with dictartorship the antagonism between the capitalist world led by U.S and the Communist world led by USSR affected the policies of those communist countries.

Thank you for your education but you would agree with me communist China is a partial dictatorship where few people takes decisions luckily for them they have good leaders who have high moral standards in terms of not looting public treasury but a very low standard when it comes to protecting fundamental human right. All over Africa we can see China giving countries Greek gift interms of cheap loan which in itself is a backdoor strategy towards communism. I did some research in the South West of Nigeria and I was surprised that all this clamour for restructuring is because someone wanting to implement communism in the South West of Nigeria they are been deceived by China's growth and assume same would apply if they practice communism unfortunately we have selfish leaders at the moment who consider themselves first before country so what apply in terms of development in communist China would not necessarily work here. Unfortunately we have key communist men seating in Buhari's cabinet I can imagine the level of advice they are giving him and capitalist IMF isn't helping matters too.
Re: The GREAT Reset Is Almost Here - Once Trump Concedes , It's The New World Order by adadike(f): 11:14am On Nov 18, 2020
Righteousness89 , could this be true?
Re: The GREAT Reset Is Almost Here - Once Trump Concedes , It's The New World Order by Righteousness89(m): 11:32am On Nov 18, 2020
adadike:
Righteousness89 , could this be true?

My Sister! What is Coming is way beyond what many know or understand!!
The " Great Reset" is close for sure!
It was meant to hold sometime in January 2021! But reports reaching me is that it has been shifted May 18-21 , 2021 in Lausanne, Switzerland..

The Facts that I know is GOD is in Control!
They are doing all they can to push their agenda into the World, but they have not been able to achieve due to some stuffs like the Trump Presidency!

My Admonishment for all is to Surrender to JESUS Christ and be Ready! The Trumpet will Shout at any Moment! And once the Saints are snatched away, the Full Great Reset will be implemented!

I Hear some Countries in Europe are Mulling for a 2nd full Lockdown..
U.K. Presently is on lockdown!

Right now in some Countries it's
No Mask! No Service!
Small time it will become,
No Vaccine ! No Service
Will later come to
No Mark! No Service!!

Trump's Presidency like I have said Here is a kind of Mercy Period for the USA and the World at Large!
We are at the Very End of times!
Be Prepared! Live Prepared!

The Rapture is upon us!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The GREAT Reset Is Almost Here - Once Trump Concedes , It's The New World Order by adadike(f): 11:36am On Nov 18, 2020
Righteousness89:

My Sister! What is Coming is way beyond what many know or understand!!
The " Great Reset" is close for sure!
It was meant to hold sometime in January 2021! But reports reaching me is that it has been shifted May 18-21 , 2021 in Lausanne, Switzerland..

The Facts that I know is GOD is in Control!
They are doing all they can to push their agenda into the World, but they have not been able to achieve due to some stuffs like the Trump Presidency!

My Admonishment for all is to Surrender to JESUS Christ and be Ready! The Trumpet will Shout at any Moment! And once the Saints are snatched away, the Full Great Reset will be implemented!

I Hear some Countries in Europe are Mulling for a 2nd full Lockdown..
U.K. Presently is on lockdown!

Right now in some Countries it's
No Mask! No Service!
Small time it will become,
No Vaccine ! No Service
Will later come to
No Mark! No Service!!

Trump's Presidency like I have said Here is a kind of Mercy Period for the USA and the World at Large!

The Rapture is upon us!!

thanks sir. Na to become fully blown and true believer sure for me now o

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The GREAT Reset Is Almost Here - Once Trump Concedes , It's The New World Order by boss1310(m): 12:10pm On Nov 18, 2020
as you people carry this American election as if it's more important than our own domestic affairs I wonder if any of
u sit down and really read what you write and know if it makes any sense
firstly how is trump a saviour for christianity or whatever you guys attribute to him cos from his lifestyle,body language,words and relationships there is nothing that concerns christianity abi christianity doesn't mean living in the way of christ again?
That man is a racist and he doesn't hide it,he is not a man that christ will present as leader of his people so why all these nonsense you guys post everywhere.why do you guys find it so hard to admit it's just an election which he lost and the world will still move on after that
Trump to his credit never associate himself with all these endtime lunatics and people who thinks his reign is divine yet you people go about peddling nonsense everyday,his campaign slogan is MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN and AMERICA FIRST so why do you people think he cares about u,
lastly for those who dont know Trump is from Republican party and that party is the only party in the world that recognizes the CHURCH OF SATAN ,how about that for a Christian leader.enough of this rubbish about endtime if the world will end and it's a big if so what,there will still people who will make heaven and people who will make hell so try and say what you are sure and stop dwelling on speculations.who told you that America will be the last great power before the world ends or are you blind to current happenings in the world now.
Re: The GREAT Reset Is Almost Here - Once Trump Concedes , It's The New World Order by Godwithus20: 4:05pm On Nov 18, 2020

The Rapture is upon us!![/i]

Mr. Righteousness.
I must commend you for the job you are doing here.
Like rightly said only the wise will understand the times that we are in.

Just on Monday, I here the spirit saying to me "GO PREPARE FOR THE NEW JERUSALEM, THE CITY OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST". I have being pondering on this statement ever since then.

Truly, it is time for all of us to make amends. Let us all make peace with our Creator through Jesus Christ our Lord. He alone is the way, the truth and life.
Re: The GREAT Reset Is Almost Here - Once Trump Concedes , It's The New World Order by Rossnitti: 10:55pm On Nov 18, 2020
OP, God will not allow them to do what they are planning.

Watch and see.

They will be stopped in their tracks before they can do much damage.

This world belongs to the Creator, not to the evil ones.

1 Like

Re: The GREAT Reset Is Almost Here - Once Trump Concedes , It's The New World Order by dermmy(m): 7:10am On Nov 19, 2020
uruba23:

Thank you for your education but you would agree with me communist China is a partial dictatorship where few people takes decisions luckily for them they have good leaders who have high moral standards in terms of not looting public treasury but a very low standard when it comes to protecting fundamental human right. All over Africa we can see China giving countries Greek gift interms of cheap loan which in itself is a backdoor strategy towards communism. I did some research in the South West of Nigeria and I was surprised that all this clamour for restructuring is because someone wanting to implement communism in the South West of Nigeria they are been deceived by China's growth and assume same would apply if they practice communism unfortunately we have selfish leaders at the moment who consider themselves first before country so what apply in terms of development in communist China would not necessarily work here. Unfortunately we have key communist men seating in Buhari's cabinet I can imagine the level of advice they are giving him and capitalist IMF isn't helping matters too.

China choosed to go this way not because China is a communism but because they don't want external interference. They believe the west would exploit that should they allow the people to enjoy total freedom and that was what happened in Hong Kong.

U.S would always cause trouble and undermine the government of any country it sees as a competitor country that poses a threat to its global standing and one of the ways U.S does this is through subversion in the name of democracy. Once you give the people right to protest to excercise their grieviances U.S would exploit that. And that is what Communist countries tried to avoid during the cold war years and China is still very careful not to allow that hence the anti-democratic laws and policies we have in China today.

If we are saying Communism is the twin brother of dictatorship then why did some countries who practiced capitalism became dictatorial in the past? In fact U.S had to remove democractic communist regimes in Chile, Guatemala, Iran and replaced them with Capitalist dictatorship. I can mention so many countries that practiced U.S capitalism yet ruled by dictators which U.S foisted on the people.

Once we understand the politics of the cold war years and how it is still shaping the way some countries relate with America and the west today then we won't be fooled by the lies and propaganda the west is giving us about communism.

Every economic model has its own challenges. Communism ain't bad and capitalism ain't perfect. In fact capitalism caused the economic problem the world experienced during the years of the great depression what economists call cyclical effect of capitalism. Capitalism shot itself in the leg when production ran ahead of people's capacity to purchase. The depression did not affect communist countries in the USSR.

I love democracy but always try to understand why this and that country behave the way they do else western propaganda would always leave us empty.

1 Like

Re: The GREAT Reset Is Almost Here - Once Trump Concedes , It's The New World Order by mobileboy: 7:10am On Nov 24, 2020
J

(1) (Reply)

The Sweetest Photos Of Barack And Michelle Obama Through The Years / Ukraine: Abandoned Russian Pantsir S-1anti-aircraft Gun Worth About $13 Million / Is This Theory About Muslim Population True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.