Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,609 members, 7,827,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Wishes All Muslims Barka Da Sallah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Wishes All Muslims Barka Da Sallah (6629 Views)

Barka De Sallah To All Muslims Faithfuls / Braka Da Sallah To All Nairalander's / Who Said They've Got The Edge... Barka Da Sallah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan Wishes All Muslims Barka Da Sallah by gsainttrinity(m): 9:04pm On Aug 07, 2013
As we mark the end of Ramadan, I want to seize this opportunity to felicitate with my Muslim brothers and sisters and the Islamic ummah for successfully accomplishing one of the acts that comprise the Five Pillars of Islam, fasting. From close encounters with the leading lights of the ummah during this season, I observed firsthand the piety and increased spirituality that the Ramadan fast inspired in believers and I am most delighted that the lessons and discipline attained from the exercise would be of immense benefit to our nation. I thank you all for your prayers and intercession for Nigeria and I urge all Nigerians to draw lessons from the glorious Ramadan that will stay with us all year long until, God willing, we meet again for Ramadan in 2014. Ramadan Kareem. GEJ
https://www.facebook.com/jonathangoodluck/posts/600661226650922

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wishes All Muslims Barka Da Sallah by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 07, 2013
Thanks Mr President. Barka da Sallah to you too says Don Demu. But wait o.. Me no see any barka da salah for this message but RAMADAN KAREEM undecided
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wishes All Muslims Barka Da Sallah by princesammmy: 7:52am On Aug 08, 2013
wink
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wishes All Muslims Barka Da Sallah by Majikals(m): 7:55am On Aug 08, 2013
I ve wicked neighbours,am yet 2receive any ram meat o...just kunu n zomo,kunu n chinchin,kunu n cake....infact,I no go accept any kunu n sometin again
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wishes All Muslims Barka Da Sallah by dulaman: 7:55am On Aug 08, 2013
...and to think nairaland dint inform it members of the moon sightd as announced by the sultan yesterday. If na anti-islam news nw. Them would hav made it fp

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wishes All Muslims Barka Da Sallah by deols(f): 7:55am On Aug 08, 2013
Thank you, Mr. President.

We need more than the greetings though.

We are hopeful that the presidency will make good policies that will ensure that subsequent Eid celebrations are held with confidence in the security of our lives in the country.

We hope that measures that will ensure that we feed in abundance would be put in place.

Also electricity, so we could relax as we enjoy our fried rice, pounded yam and chickens.

I am sure you know the rest sha...

[size=4pt]*lemme go and celebrate*[/size]

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wishes All Muslims Barka Da Sallah by Chimezie199(f): 7:56am On Aug 08, 2013
Ok.

Pls visit my signature. Thanks!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wishes All Muslims Barka Da Sallah by BrosG: 8:01am On Aug 08, 2013
Where the party at ?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wishes All Muslims Barka Da Sallah by born2boink(m): 8:07am On Aug 08, 2013
Ok...baba gbo gbo Nigerians
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wishes All Muslims Barka Da Sallah by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 08, 2013
Barka da sallah to the good and faithful muslims
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wishes All Muslims Barka Da Sallah by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 08, 2013
born2fuck: Ok...baba gbo gbo Nigerians
baba da omo ti e mon cool
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wishes All Muslims Barka Da Sallah by biafranqueen: 8:09am On Aug 08, 2013
deols: Thank you, Mr. President.

We need more than the greetings though.

We are hopeful that the presidency will make good policies that will ensure that subsequent Eid celebrations are held with confidence in the security of our lives in the country.

We hope that measures that will ensure that we feed in abundance would be put in place.

Also electricity, so we could relax as we enjoy our fried rice, pounded yam and chickens.

I am sure you know the rest sha...

[size=4pt]*lemme go and celebrate*[/size]
. Great reply ........
This our Guy he is a super sales man looking for them votes grin anyway Barka da sallah to my Muslim friends ..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wishes All Muslims Barka Da Sallah by iykofias(m): 8:10am On Aug 08, 2013
dulaman: ...and to think nairaland dint inform it members of the moon sightd as announced by the sultan yesterday. If na anti-islam news nw. Them would hav made it fp
u can lie ehh,I didn't sight any moon so jux shove those lies on in assh***. So d sultan is d one to tel us wen d moon is sighted abi? #jokers
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wishes All Muslims Barka Da Sallah by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 08, 2013
Eid Mubarak to you all.
May the grace of Allah never depart from your life...Amin
www.ohmashoes.com
www.facebook.com/ohmashoes
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wishes All Muslims Barka Da Sallah by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:16am On Aug 08, 2013
O! ALLAH!!..,Please Kindly Touch The Hearts Of Islamic Fanatics/Jihadist In SYRIA, IRAQ, AFGHANISTAN, PAKISTAN, SOMALIA, NORTHERN NIGERIA (Boko-Na-Rams/Fulanis), & The Rest Of The WORLD...Please ALLAH!, Let Them Stop The NEEDLESS/SSENSELESS Killings & Spilling Of Blood..As They Come To The End Of The RAMADAN-FAST, Let It Also Be The End Of Their MALICIOUS SAVAGERY & WICKEDNESS...Amen!!!

7 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wishes All Muslims Barka Da Sallah by idirect(m): 8:27am On Aug 08, 2013
O people! Fear Allah, and give thanks
to Him on account of the great favors
He has endowed upon you. Eid mubarka to us all
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wishes All Muslims Barka Da Sallah by Chubhie: 8:57am On Aug 08, 2013
Barka D Sallah to my good friend Azziz Aka AZ, Tolaxander and all muslims as they celebrate.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wishes All Muslims Barka Da Sallah by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 08, 2013
Barka de sallah to faithful muslims. Am waiting for my sallah meat oh! Am alread salivating. grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wishes All Muslims Barka Da Sallah by samuelsule(m): 9:20am On Aug 08, 2013
[1HATS WONDERFUL MR PRESDENT MAY ALMIGTY GOD GIVE U MORE WISDOM AND PROSPERITY.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wishes All Muslims Barka Da Sallah by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 08, 2013
Is the moon missing? Just asking...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wishes All Muslims Barka Da Sallah by Morgan1092(m): 9:32am On Aug 08, 2013
Good People, Great Nation
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wishes All Muslims Barka Da Sallah by dulaman: 9:47am On Aug 08, 2013
iykofias: u can lie ehh,I didn't sight any moon so jux shove those lies on in assh***. So d sultan is d one to tel us wen d moon is sighted abi? #jokers
maybe you were busy on nairaland thats why you dint sight the moon. Morover the sultan doesnt hav to see it himself, anybdy can. He is an authority to annouce it. If you know the meaning of 'leadership in islam'
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wishes All Muslims Barka Da Sallah by mmmustapha(m): 10:07am On Aug 08, 2013
Thank U mr President
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wishes All Muslims Barka Da Sallah by IYANGBALI: 10:15am On Aug 08, 2013
Majikals: I ve wicked neighbours,am yet 2receive any ram meat o...just kunu n zomo,kunu n chinchin,kunu n cake....infact,I no go accept any kunu n sometin again
na the class wey you belong be dat,come see wetin dem dey bring for me,plenty different food with malt and 5 a dead
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wishes All Muslims Barka Da Sallah by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 08, 2013
imagine the world without ISLAM! PEACEFUL SHEY?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wishes All Muslims Barka Da Sallah by finalstep: 10:30am On Aug 08, 2013
Barka Da sallah to Muslim
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wishes All Muslims Barka Da Sallah by finalstep: 10:33am On Aug 08, 2013
Barka Da Sallah to all muslim's, and I pray that the almighty ALLAH will grant them all their good heart desires. Once more Barka Da Sallah.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wishes All Muslims Barka Da Sallah by lacasa: 10:38am On Aug 08, 2013
FOLYKAZE: O! ALLAH!!..,Please Kindly Touch The Hearts Of Islamic Fanatics/Jihadist In SYRIA, IRAQ, AFGHANISTAN, PAKISTAN, SOMALIA, NORTHERN NIGERIA (Boko-Na-Rams/Fulanis), & The Rest Of The WORLD...Please ALLAH!, Let Them Stop The NEEDLESS/SSENSELESS Killings & Spilling Of Blood..As They Come To The End Of The RAMADAN-FAST, Let It Also Be The End Of Their MALICIOUS SAVAGERY & WICKEDNESS...Amen!!!

Ds r d kinda creatures pushiing fine elements away from ds forum.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wishes All Muslims Barka Da Sallah by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 08, 2013
id mubarack. takabAllah wa min kum. id bi khair.

leave barka da sallah to a tribe. give us the people of islam any of the above, or speak to us in our individual tribal language.

protocol 101, unless assuming wrongly we are all from barka da salah tribe.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wishes All Muslims Barka Da Sallah by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 08, 2013
D man sud shut up jawe...mtchewwwu

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wishes All Muslims Barka Da Sallah by Uwakuwak(f): 11:23am On Aug 08, 2013
mmmustapha: Thank U mr President
i see a new person in you!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wishes All Muslims Barka Da Sallah by deols(f): 11:24am On Aug 08, 2013
IYA NGBALI: na the class wey you belong be dat,come see wetin dem dey bring for me,plenty different food with malt and 5 a dead

And you come on NL to bad mouth Muslims.

Is alright.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Correcting The Definition Of What A Slum Is In The Southeast And Southwest / Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Elders Of Ijaw Youths Council In Port Harcourt (photos) / INEC To Meet Today Over Ban On Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.