Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Barka De Sallah To All Muslims Faithfuls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barka De Sallah To All Muslims Faithfuls (6157 Views)

Idol Worshiping Faithfuls Are The Ones Delaying Biafra From Materialising - Kanu / Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) / Massive Procession Of APC Faithfuls In Portharcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barka De Sallah To All Muslims Faithfuls by Firefire(m): 8:02am On Sep 24, 2015
Barka De Sallah. nd to all Muslim faithfuls

May Allah bless you and your family and may you have a joyous Eid celebration this season and always.

May the Almighty Allah accept all our Dua's and shower His Mercy & Blessings upon us and our families

cheers!

Cc: Lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Barka De Sallah To All Muslims Faithfuls by SeverusSnape(m): 8:08am On Sep 24, 2015
Happy eid-al-adha to all the Muslims In Nairaland and beyond, May Allah grant you your heart desires. May the celebrations be joyful, blissful and filled with happiness. Ameen.

**eating my Ileya meat**

3 Likes

Re: Barka De Sallah To All Muslims Faithfuls by ammyluv2002(f): 8:16am On Sep 24, 2015
Barka De Sallah guys. May God grant all your heart desires this season.

Btw, i no sabi any place to go eat free food....all my Muslim friends don travel sad sad cry

3 Likes

Re: Barka De Sallah To All Muslims Faithfuls by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 24, 2015
HAPPY CELEBRATION TO ALL OF US... MAY ISLAM CONTINUE TO GROW FROM STRENGTH TO STRENGTH... AND THE EPIDEMIC OF VIOLENCE THAT WANTS TO COLOUR THE RELIGION AS A BAD THING WILL COME TO AN END SOON, ISHA ALLAH..

BARKA DE SALAH... AMINAT508 OMOTAYOR123 PLEASE ORGANISE THE MEAT SECTION PROPERLY

3 Likes

Re: Barka De Sallah To All Muslims Faithfuls by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 24, 2015

1 Like

Re: Barka De Sallah To All Muslims Faithfuls by ERAKAMUS: 8:23am On Sep 24, 2015

1 Like

Re: Barka De Sallah To All Muslims Faithfuls by SeverusSnape(m): 8:26am On Sep 24, 2015

1 Like

Re: Barka De Sallah To All Muslims Faithfuls by Aminat508(f): 8:27am On Sep 24, 2015

1 Like

Re: Barka De Sallah To All Muslims Faithfuls by bettercreature(m): 8:31am On Sep 24, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Barka De Sallah guys. May God grant all your heart desires this season.

Btw, i no sabi any place to go eat free food....all my Muslim friends don travel sad sad cry
grin
Re: Barka De Sallah To All Muslims Faithfuls by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 24, 2015
Aminat508:
PvtParts kindly remove dat pig nah, Na ram we want joooo cry cry

Allah will have to manage this pig henceforth until he tells you muslims to stop acting the fool in his name.

Here, you can offer some beer to him as sacrifice as well

1 Like

Re: Barka De Sallah To All Muslims Faithfuls by Aminat508(f): 8:33am On Sep 24, 2015
PvtParts:

Allah will have to manage this pig henceforth until he tells you muslims to stop acting the fool in his name.

Here, you can offer some beer to him as sacrifice as well

Smh for you...... undecided

1 Like

Re: Barka De Sallah To All Muslims Faithfuls by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 24, 2015
Aminat508:
Ok you don't want pork or beer

Will your allah want a Kafir head instead?
[img]http://shariaunveiled.files./2014/07/isis-heads-in-syria-1.jpg?w=627&h=350[/img]

Yeye

1 Like

Re: Barka De Sallah To All Muslims Faithfuls by ammyluv2002(f): 8:36am On Sep 24, 2015
bettercreature:
Drop your number,i will take you out
I no want "take out" i want eat food specially made for Sallah
Re: Barka De Sallah To All Muslims Faithfuls by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 24, 2015
ammyluv2002:
I no want "take out" i want eat food especially made for Sallah

So you like pagan sacrificial food?

I am having a pork barbecue to mark today with a couple of friends.

Let me come pick you up. It will be fun and you don't need a hijab by the pool.
Re: Barka De Sallah To All Muslims Faithfuls by ammyluv2002(f): 8:40am On Sep 24, 2015
Aminat508:
Barka D Sallah Sis.....Happy celebration!
Re: Barka De Sallah To All Muslims Faithfuls by Aminat508(f): 8:42am On Sep 24, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Barka D Sallah Sis.....Happy celebration!

Thank you sister kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Barka De Sallah To All Muslims Faithfuls by ammyluv2002(f): 8:45am On Sep 24, 2015
PvtParts:

So you like pagan "sacrificial" food?

I am having a pork barbecue to mark today with a couple of friends.

Let me come pick you up. It will be fun and you don't need a hijab by the pool.
Dude, don't call it sacrificial. Were you there?

Do you sacrifice the cow , goat and chicken used during xmas?
Re: Barka De Sallah To All Muslims Faithfuls by bettercreature(m): 8:51am On Sep 24, 2015
ammyluv2002:
I no want "take out" i want eat food specially made for Sallah
Ofcourse i have many friends who are celebrating sallah today,just realised you are not in Lag tho
Re: Barka De Sallah To All Muslims Faithfuls by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 24, 2015
cheesy grin grin grin cheesy

Hahaha i see the ret*rded floozy bas*ards flexing their muscles up there. I will call mubararkopeyemi aka Oko iya won for you idiots now.stvpid children
Re: Barka De Sallah To All Muslims Faithfuls by ammyluv2002(f): 8:53am On Sep 24, 2015
bettercreature:
Ofcourse i have many friends who are celebrating sallah today,just realised you are not in Lag tho
Chai! I don miss...Thanks anyway
Re: Barka De Sallah To All Muslims Faithfuls by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 24, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Dude, don't call it sacrificial. Were you there?

Do you sacrifice the cow , goat and chicken used during xmas?

We are not told to kill anything for our God Unlike muslims who are mandated to sacrifice a ram for allah

1 Like

Re: Barka De Sallah To All Muslims Faithfuls by loreee1(m): 8:54am On Sep 24, 2015
As ALLAH waters his creation. May he also sprinkle his wonderous bleesing over u and ur beloved ones(AAMEEN) EID MUBARAK
Freemanan:
HAPPY CELEBRATION TO ALL OF US... MAY ISLAM CONTINUE TO GROW FROM STRENGTH TO STRENGTH... AND THE EPIDEMIC OF VIOLENCE THAT WANTS TO COLOUR THE RELIGION AS A BAD THING WILL COME TO AN END SOON, ISHA ALLAH..
BARKA DE SALAH... AMINAT508 OMOTAYOR123 PLEASE ORGANISE THE MEAT SECTION PROPERLY
As ALLAH waters his creation. May he also sprinkle his wonderous bleesing over u and ur beloved ones(AAMEEN) EID MUBARAK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barka De Sallah To All Muslims Faithfuls by ammyluv2002(f): 8:56am On Sep 24, 2015
PvtParts:

We are not told to kill anything for our God Unlike muslims who are mandated to sacrifice a ram for allah
Hmmmm
Re: Barka De Sallah To All Muslims Faithfuls by januzaj(m): 9:01am On Sep 24, 2015
firefire.....you be muslim....eid mubarak to all muslims......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barka De Sallah To All Muslims Faithfuls by januzaj(m): 9:04am On Sep 24, 2015
PvtParts:

coming from someone that pays tithe every month .....

1 Like

Re: Barka De Sallah To All Muslims Faithfuls by ammyluv2002(f): 9:04am On Sep 24, 2015
januzaj:
firefire.....you be muslim....eid mubarak to all muslims......
Januzaj of Manchester United? angry
Re: Barka De Sallah To All Muslims Faithfuls by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 24, 2015
januzaj:
coming from someone that pays tithe every month .....

Does paying tithe involve shedding blood?

1 Like

Re: Barka De Sallah To All Muslims Faithfuls by januzaj(m): 9:06am On Sep 24, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Januzaj of Manchester United? angry
no oooo...januzaj a madridrista

1 Like

Re: Barka De Sallah To All Muslims Faithfuls by januzaj(m): 9:09am On Sep 24, 2015
PvtParts:

Does paying tithe involve shedding blood?
you sacrifice your hard earned money every month.....your sweat...your blood

1 Like

Re: Barka De Sallah To All Muslims Faithfuls by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 24, 2015
Uniklinkum eid mubarak
Re: Barka De Sallah To All Muslims Faithfuls by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:10am On Sep 24, 2015
Barka d Sallah to all our brethren of Islam faith. May the blessings of the season overshadow all of us.

1 Like

Re: Barka De Sallah To All Muslims Faithfuls by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 24, 2015
januzaj:
you sacrifice your hard earned money every month.....your sweat...your blood
Sacrifice is not the same thing as offering.

Besides I don't pay tithes as this is a Jewish tax law and has nothing to do with Christianity.

The fate of Annanias and his wife is a pointer that as a Christian whatever you give to God must come from your heart and is not mandatory.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Buhari Is A Liar': Washington Post Joins CNN To Mock Nigeria / See How A Nigerian Portrayed Adamu Garba's Picture On Twitter / 2023: APGA Stakeholders Endorse Aniagoh For Njikoka ll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.