Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,797 members, 7,817,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

PDP Ask Ndigbo To Ignore Okorocha, Calls Him A Political Prostitute! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Ask Ndigbo To Ignore Okorocha, Calls Him A Political Prostitute! (1928 Views)

I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu / What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo / Okorocha Calls For Creation Of More States In South-east To Honour Ojukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Ask Ndigbo To Ignore Okorocha, Calls Him A Political Prostitute! by touch4mony: 7:02am On Aug 08, 2013
cKaiser:

Its only a mischievious person that would claim not to have heard of developments in the SW states.

Way much more than we have heard from 14yrs straight PDP rule of Aia, EBonyi and Enugu
apart from lagos state give me any other state dat is better than state in SE and mind if SE states has the type of money lagos state has my friend fashola will b a learner.what is hpning in osun,ogun,oyo, can ur compare this with enugu,Amanbara,imo.and for okorocha APGA is the only party dat will win election in imo state not even pdp so his has made the hight mistake of his life

1 Like

Re: PDP Ask Ndigbo To Ignore Okorocha, Calls Him A Political Prostitute! by WaltherPPK: 7:28am On Aug 08, 2013
An happy people are seeing that con artiste in his true color.

1 Like

Re: PDP Ask Ndigbo To Ignore Okorocha, Calls Him A Political Prostitute! by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 08, 2013
kunle4toye@yaho:
u are too tribalistic,your eyes wud soon open.

we seen that tactics before

anybody who has an alternative view point is branded tribalistic

anyway it is ok if u call me tribalistic by the way. If that makes ur day!

1 Like

Re: PDP Ask Ndigbo To Ignore Okorocha, Calls Him A Political Prostitute! by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 08, 2013
touch4mony: any person who refuse to by ur opinion is tribalistic abi,must everybody support APC.we hv the best candidate in APGA so why dont u domp ur APC and join us.

Thats a characteristic of fascist behaviour

they try to impose their views on others and when you reject it you come under attack
Re: PDP Ask Ndigbo To Ignore Okorocha, Calls Him A Political Prostitute! by Longeria(m): 9:29am On Aug 08, 2013
Dan Anyiam: My question to Austin Akobundu is this: What was PDP stance on the illegal internal deportation? What was the presidency stance on the same subject, as Abati and other loudmouth had been silent. What has PDP govt;s attorney general done since this assault on the constitution by Fashola?

Only a foolish Igbo man will listen to a party that brought us leadership in the past like Ohakim or T. A Orji and still gut the to claim to be a front for Ndigbo. I want Akobundu to tell us which party he belonged at the down of 1999?

Rochas only crime is to exercise his free right of association just like them. Bloody hypocrites.
Your defination of free right of association is constant breaking of people's heart and destiny abi?Okorocha is a political prostitute nothing more nothing less.

1 Like

Re: PDP Ask Ndigbo To Ignore Okorocha, Calls Him A Political Prostitute! by Longeria(m): 10:43am On Aug 08, 2013
mikeansy:

list those developments state by states, apart from Lagos

by the way the Grandady of APC in SW is in USA to treat his knee

thats the sort of development we are all talking about
God bless you ,do Yorubas tavel outside SW?compare ibadan sw capital with enugu se capital let's see .The result will be SLUM vs CITY

1 Like

Re: PDP Ask Ndigbo To Ignore Okorocha, Calls Him A Political Prostitute! by oneeast: 11:16am On Aug 08, 2013
Longeria: Your defination of free right of association is constant breaking of people's heart and destiny abi?Okorocha is a political prostitute nothing more nothing less.

The last we checked roches is not even Igbo. It was confirmed that his father happens to come from Taraba.
Re: PDP Ask Ndigbo To Ignore Okorocha, Calls Him A Political Prostitute! by kutchs: 11:42am On Aug 08, 2013
Abagworo:

Just because Amaechi was rumored to have Presidential ambition and some of my Nairaland Igbo brothers started calling him names. I've tried to reason the logic behind their actions to no avail. Rochas went for treatment abroad and they accussed him of not building the best hospital in the whole of Africa less than 2 years into his administration. They expect him to have built 500 industries, finished all the roads, finished all the schools in 2 years. The question is "has any State in Nigeria finished all those since 53 years of Nigeria's independence ?"

Going by the standards set by these jealous people, Rochas is a legend.

Interesting how you call for patience with Okorocha but not ready to extend same to the Goodluck led FG. Your APC accuses Goodluck daily of failure without acknowledging the gains that have been made by the man.
Let me ask you what you have to say about Okorocha building new general hoapitals in each of the 27 Lgs when the existing ones have not been properly funded. Do you know that work on those 'waste' has since stopped since May last year? What do you have to say about his move to build a PG hall @ UI when IMSU and Imo Poly sthdents are suffering accomondation problem?

Simply put that guy is a fraud, crook and a green shirted snake. Like someone said, he is a bag of wind, propaganda and drama king, we are waiting for him.
Re: PDP Ask Ndigbo To Ignore Okorocha, Calls Him A Political Prostitute! by gramci: 12:45pm On Aug 08, 2013
dinachi: Simple question; What is the PDP offering Igbos that they have not had before. Secondly what is wrong in igbos associating with APC?

everything
Re: PDP Ask Ndigbo To Ignore Okorocha, Calls Him A Political Prostitute! by kunle4toyeyaho: 1:22pm On Aug 08, 2013
dinachi: Simple question; What is the PDP offering Igbos that they have not had before. Secondly what is wrong in igbos associating with APC?
u have spoken well, may your day be long.
Re: PDP Ask Ndigbo To Ignore Okorocha, Calls Him A Political Prostitute! by oneeast: 3:06pm On Aug 08, 2013
kutchs:

Interesting how you call for patience with Okorocha but not ready to extend same to the Goodluck led FG. Your APC accuses Goodluck daily of failure without acknowledging the gains that have been made by the man.
Let me ask you what you have to say about Okorocha building new general hoapitals in each of the 27 Lgs when the existing ones have not been properly funded. Do you know that work on those 'waste' has since stopped since May last year? What do you have to say about his move to build a PG hall @ UI when IMSU and Imo Poly sthdents are suffering accomondation problem?

Simply put that guy is a fraud, crook and a green shirted snake. Like someone said, he is a bag of wind, propaganda and drama king, we are waiting for him.

Don't waste your time with that silly boy, he is not even living in the roches imo state. Forget about NL ranters, few people remaining in imo state cannot differentiate that clown roches and a scam artist.

All the projects are either abandoned or grounded for past one year as we speak, nothing is happening with all loans he has acquired.

Rather he is busy using the lean imo state purse to service his new yuruba and hausa godfathers. Lmao
Re: PDP Ask Ndigbo To Ignore Okorocha, Calls Him A Political Prostitute! by Longeria(m): 6:14pm On Aug 08, 2013
OWELLE of onitsha Nnamdi Azikiwe abandoned Ndibgo when they needed him most during the war .

Another OWELLE ,Rochas Okorocha has already abandoned Ndibgo for hausa and Yoruba .Mind you ,the two OWELLES are hausa born and brought up .

Once beaten twice shy.
Re: PDP Ask Ndigbo To Ignore Okorocha, Calls Him A Political Prostitute! by Plshavmercyamen: 7:41pm On Aug 08, 2013
If the truth MUST be told without tribalistic or sentimental inclinations attached, I will say that the problem of some idiotic Igbos on the street is not about the performance of Rochas in Imo state rather his hob nobbing with APC which some political profiteers in the SE is using to brain wash some mumus living in the mumudom because they know that Rochas does not believe in "share the money". If in doubt go to Imo state and you will be amazed with the hunger written on the faces of our PROFESSIONAL POLITICAL JOBBERS who only eats from the commonwealth of the pple. As for me and my family anyi si Rochas Okorocha ka anyi ga eso ma ono na APC ma ono na Apga.
Re: PDP Ask Ndigbo To Ignore Okorocha, Calls Him A Political Prostitute! by DanAnyiam: 10:53pm On Aug 08, 2013
mr_king: He has just revealed his true self! I pity him! Coz he would definitely say "had I know" in †ђξ long run! Let's watch and see!
Because you are now Mr Almighty God that knows the future? Get a life
Re: PDP Ask Ndigbo To Ignore Okorocha, Calls Him A Political Prostitute! by DanAnyiam: 10:56pm On Aug 08, 2013
mikeansy: they missed the fact that he ran for ANPP Presidential ticket with Buhari in 2003
I also felt insulted when Rochas he took his decisions in the interest of Ndigbo. Based on which referendum did he know that Ndigbo want APC?

Anyway 2015 is around the corner, South East will speak!

but that said Col Akobundu is welcome to APGA

Na Oya wu egwu eji
When did you and Rochas has this discussion where he told you he join party inbehalf of Ndigbo.?
Yes South shall speak, but South east is not you. You have one voting card and I got one, and stop making an ant his to be like a mountain.
Re: PDP Ask Ndigbo To Ignore Okorocha, Calls Him A Political Prostitute! by DanAnyiam: 10:58pm On Aug 08, 2013
oshyno: Okorocha's desperation to contest presidency is driving him nut. He thinks with the North agitation profusely for presidency they will give SE the vp slot and that will fall under his laps. Akuko. If for anything SW gets nothing, they will abandon Tinubu and his co-hots. daz one hell of mistake Tinubu will not afford to make.
Show me the minutes of your meeting with Rochas were you/him discussed his presidential ambition. If not just shut up
Re: PDP Ask Ndigbo To Ignore Okorocha, Calls Him A Political Prostitute! by DanAnyiam: 11:06pm On Aug 08, 2013
FreeGlobe:
pdp condemned the senseless deportation heavily both at the national and regional level. Rochas is a certified clown. And so you want us to listen to a party that gave us Fashola, buhari and Tinubu? fool!
Just because Babatope spoke against it doesn't mean its PDP. Publish here an official statement from PDP condemning what Fashola did. Publish and show us any official statement from the presidency condemning the illegal action of Lagos state govt or the attorney general's action so far against Lagos/Fashola, over the heavy blow towards their citizen's civil right.
Many of you are going mad because of Jonathan, an Ijaw man. Some fools from our land has suddenly pitched our future and destiny along Jonathan personal political ambitions and anyone that does tow the line is called names. It will only end in tear in 2015. We wait and see
Re: PDP Ask Ndigbo To Ignore Okorocha, Calls Him A Political Prostitute! by DanAnyiam: 11:07pm On Aug 08, 2013
asha 80: i wonder why people focus much on parties?....is it not pdp that produced ohakim,cretin orji of abia fame?
Don't mind them. They want one party Mugabe system
Re: PDP Ask Ndigbo To Ignore Okorocha, Calls Him A Political Prostitute! by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 08, 2013
Dan Anyiam:
Just because Babatope spoke against it doesn't mean its PDP. Publish here an official statement from PDP condemning what Fashola did. Publish and show us any official statement from the presidency condemning the illegal action of Lagos state govt or the attorney general's action so far against Lagos/Fashola, over the heavy blow towards their citizen's civil right.
Many of you are going mad because of Jonathan, an Ijaw man. Some fools from our land has suddenly pitched our future and destiny along Jonathan personal political ambitions and anyone that does tow the line is called names. It will only end in tear in 2015. We wait and see

Oya see am here close your mouth in shame.

http://www.google.com/search?client=ms-rim&hl=en&q=tony%20okeke%20on%20lagos%20deportation&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&channel=browser

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kwankwasiya Rice Is Out! / Boko Haram Desperate To Bomb South-east – Igbo Leaders. / Leave APC Before It’s Too Late, PDP Chieftain Advises Buhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.