Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Louis Vuitton, Christian Louboutin, Gucci And Prada Now In Nigeria - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Louis Vuitton, Christian Louboutin, Gucci And Prada Now In Nigeria (14374 Views)

All Original Timberland Boot,nike,adidas,gucci,loubution,sneakers, Watches Here / Alot Of Louis Vuitton ,ray Ban, Salvatore Ferragamo,rolex For Sale! / Brand New Louis Vuitton Shoes And Ralph Lauren Polo Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Louis Vuitton, Christian Louboutin, Gucci And Prada Now In Nigeria by gonbolise(f): 9:29pm On Aug 07, 2013
Hello everyone,

I was browsing last week for a pair a Christian Louboutin to mark my birthday and came across www.KOKOstores.com, who sells original international designers brands in Nigeria. I was initially sceptical when I ordered the shoe for almost 1 million Naira but this morning, I received my shoe and I LOOOOVE IT plus as I often shop in London I know it is 100% Authentic.

Can't wait for Saturday to roll by for my birthday and KOKOstores thanks for delivering my shoe on time.

Re: Louis Vuitton, Christian Louboutin, Gucci And Prada Now In Nigeria by prettyjo(f): 10:02pm On Aug 07, 2013
A pair of shoe for one million naira when u can buy ten of it with different colours at a lower rate
Re: Louis Vuitton, Christian Louboutin, Gucci And Prada Now In Nigeria by gonbolise(f): 10:40pm On Aug 07, 2013
This shoe is just amazing, it is 6.5 inches with a 2.5 inch platform with multi coloured candy crystal embellishment leather Pumps....it is just lovely at just over 900 thousand Naira.

I have always wanted this particular shoe since I first saw the old style on Beyonce and after I tried it on when shopping Abroad but couldn't buy it then but immediately I realise its available in Nigeria, I had to get it. And it is the same price that I would have paid abroad. Besides, all my friends love it too wink

Re: Louis Vuitton, Christian Louboutin, Gucci And Prada Now In Nigeria by zibrgt: 10:51pm On Aug 07, 2013
I guess you are just kidding and you meant to say 10,000 naira.
Re: Louis Vuitton, Christian Louboutin, Gucci And Prada Now In Nigeria by gonbolise(f): 11:18pm On Aug 07, 2013
10,000 Naira for what? You mean the postage cost or what? I bought it from www.KOKOstores.com so check the price yourself.
Re: Louis Vuitton, Christian Louboutin, Gucci And Prada Now In Nigeria by zibrgt: 11:21pm On Aug 07, 2013
Re: Louis Vuitton, Christian Louboutin, Gucci And Prada Now In Nigeria by gonbolise(f): 6:34pm On Aug 08, 2013
zibrgt: you make me laff. I believe you
Why do I make you laugh?
Re: Louis Vuitton, Christian Louboutin, Gucci And Prada Now In Nigeria by Chinwem(f): 7:29pm On Aug 08, 2013
Upload the pic of yourself wearing the shoe OP..............anything short of that is a fairytale.
Re: Louis Vuitton, Christian Louboutin, Gucci And Prada Now In Nigeria by gonbolise(f): 8:31pm On Aug 08, 2013
Here is my lovely shoe and of course i will be wearing it to bed naked tonight....not sure you will want to see that pic. tongue

Re: Louis Vuitton, Christian Louboutin, Gucci And Prada Now In Nigeria by gonbolise(f): 8:43pm On Aug 08, 2013
lovely

Re: Louis Vuitton, Christian Louboutin, Gucci And Prada Now In Nigeria by gonbolise(f): 8:45pm On Aug 08, 2013
i Looooove ittt

Re: Louis Vuitton, Christian Louboutin, Gucci And Prada Now In Nigeria by gonbolise(f): 8:51pm On Aug 08, 2013
Chinwem: Upload the pic of yourself wearing the shoe OP..............anything short of that is a fairytale.
hope you are happy now

Re: Louis Vuitton, Christian Louboutin, Gucci And Prada Now In Nigeria by spenca: 11:25pm On Aug 08, 2013
gonbolise: Hello everyone,

I was browsing last week for a pair a Christian Louboutin to mark my birthday and came across www.KOKOstores.com, who sells original international designers brands in Nigeria. I was initially sceptical when I ordered the shoe for almost 1 million Naira but this morning, I received my shoe and I LOOOOVE IT plus as I often shop in London I know it is 100% Authentic.

Can't wait for Saturday to roll by for my birthday and KOKOstores thanks for delivering my shoe on time.

See this one come dey fabu us for here ,come dey promote your [s][/s]store shop with lies here , no be only one million na one jillion , a whole jigawa state monthly allocation na him you lie se you use buy leg .......tah go find parking space

2 Likes

Re: Louis Vuitton, Christian Louboutin, Gucci And Prada Now In Nigeria by joanpinkie(f): 9:29am On Aug 09, 2013
Dispose ur money as u wish baby, niz shoe though, but I don't fink I wil spent 1mil on a shoes even if my acc runs zillion. D tot of d poor wouldn't let me

2 Likes

Re: Louis Vuitton, Christian Louboutin, Gucci And Prada Now In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 09, 2013
@op upload a pic with you wearing it tongue

Hmmm...you get money o ! 1 million naira ?!?!

1 Like

Re: Louis Vuitton, Christian Louboutin, Gucci And Prada Now In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 10, 2013
Just because you have it does not mean that you should misuse it ,that's a lot of money for a pair of shoes

1 Like

Re: Louis Vuitton, Christian Louboutin, Gucci And Prada Now In Nigeria by Bootybuttchic(f): 11:47am On Aug 10, 2013
Lying mothfucka....aba made louboutine.....ur just advertisin ur store,we got u... cool
Re: Louis Vuitton, Christian Louboutin, Gucci And Prada Now In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 10, 2013
^^ Loool grin
Re: Louis Vuitton, Christian Louboutin, Gucci And Prada Now In Nigeria by gonbolise(f): 1:55pm On Aug 10, 2013
joanpinkie: Dispose ur money as u wish baby, niz shoe though, but I don't fink I wil spent 1mil on a shoes even if my acc runs zillion. D tot of d poor wouldn't let me
Thank you my sister. I never thought I would ever spend 900K on a shoe or 8 million on a Range Rover Sport but my sister, you only live once and if i die today, what do I know people will do with my money? I am young and recently single, so what do you say i do....keep my money and be waiting for one stupid man to come and help me spend it?

To those saying I own the shop, I claim your prayers for me on in Jesus Name that one day I will be able to own an international luxury store but i only mentioned the shop because they delivered what I ordered.

I wish everybody saying negative things well and pray God to provide for them so that they too, can have more money and spend it anyhow they want. smiley

Best of luck everybody. smiley
Re: Louis Vuitton, Christian Louboutin, Gucci And Prada Now In Nigeria by In2systemsTech(m): 2:11pm On Aug 10, 2013
The shoe looks nice @op... You keep advertising www.kokokkokok. Are you their public awareness officer?
Re: Louis Vuitton, Christian Louboutin, Gucci And Prada Now In Nigeria by JoannaSedley(f): 4:38pm On Aug 11, 2013
Paying your tithe to me won't be a bad ideaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, sis.
Re: Louis Vuitton, Christian Louboutin, Gucci And Prada Now In Nigeria by tuntun(f): 7:45pm On Aug 11, 2013
gonbolise: 10,000 Naira for what? You mean the postage cost or what? I bought it from www.KOKOstores.com so check the price yourself.
Omo i just check this store, won bad gan o....abeg dem dey look for staff? And who be the girl for their front page, she be naija or wetin?

1 Like

Re: Louis Vuitton, Christian Louboutin, Gucci And Prada Now In Nigeria by baddestboylagos(f): 8:19pm On Aug 13, 2013
gonbolise: Hello everyone,

Will you consider renting me your Louboutin this weekend? I bought a French Connection Floral flared dress from the same site and your shoe will just complete my look. I am based in Abuja and use shoe size 6....praying you're the same size.

1 Like

Re: Louis Vuitton, Christian Louboutin, Gucci And Prada Now In Nigeria by thatigboguy: 10:17pm On Aug 14, 2013
Na your time my sister, spend your money anyhow you like. One day me too go buy private jet....atleast Dangote no get two heads.
Re: Louis Vuitton, Christian Louboutin, Gucci And Prada Now In Nigeria by jamesinlondon(m): 8:40pm On Aug 19, 2013
Just don't get how a Nigerian or any African can afford a Christian Louboutin. Nigeria is not even as rich as England, so how can this Nigerians afford this luxury and expensive shoes, cars, houses and private jets in Africa. It must be some of our aid money sent for homeless children that they are spending on luxury products. When Britain stop sending aid money to to this people.
Re: Louis Vuitton, Christian Louboutin, Gucci And Prada Now In Nigeria by chenypat(f): 1:24pm On Aug 21, 2013
Wow! The shoe is lovely. Have always admired designer shoes but Louboutin is way out of my league. O love it but wud never spend such an amount on jst one pair of shoe. Rock it girl. By the way, let me quickly chek out d site to see if they have other stuff I can buy.
Re: Louis Vuitton, Christian Louboutin, Gucci And Prada Now In Nigeria by afrobaby(f): 11:48am On Aug 22, 2013
You registered in August 2006 and this is just your first post, I smell fish
Re: Louis Vuitton, Christian Louboutin, Gucci And Prada Now In Nigeria by Africanbeyonce: 8:31pm On Aug 28, 2013
jamesinlondon: Just don't get how a Nigerian or any African can afford a Christian Louboutin. Nigeria is not even as rich as England, so how can this Nigerians afford this luxury and expensive shoes, cars, houses and private jets in Africa. It must be some of our aid money sent for homeless children that they are spending on luxury products. When Britain stop sending aid money to to this people.
You are a big fool. I guess you are surprised that Nigerians wear clothes too and not living with monkeys. If you no get money for your country you better come dey sell recharge card for here. Nonsense
Re: Louis Vuitton, Christian Louboutin, Gucci And Prada Now In Nigeria by nextsupermodel: 9:41pm On Sep 04, 2013
OMG! The shoe looks fantastic but it seems as if they've sold out on the shoe. One day I will buy a real Louboutin too. The website looks brilliant, the best i've seen in Nigeria. I will order a Creed perfume and see how their delivery and customer service is before I say anything more.
Re: Louis Vuitton, Christian Louboutin, Gucci And Prada Now In Nigeria by estadypes(f): 10:31pm On Sep 05, 2013
We all love our red bottom soles, the Louboutin signature has gone far and wide, and we all know how expensive a pair of Louboutin cost, it can cost you your arm and leg, but that doesnt mean we shouldnt key in to the sexy red sole pump family. we have in stock 1:1 christian louboutin at really affordable price.. you can get yours for as low as 40k, add pin 28D25205 or call 08185249899.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Sells Aveeno(positively Radiant) / Where Can I Get Corporate Maternity Wears In Lagos? / You Can Make More Sales Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.