Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Chat Section On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Chat Section On Nairaland (876 Views)

We Need A Law Section On Nairaland / Why Is It That Romance Section Is The Most Visited Section On Nairaland / A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chat Section On Nairaland by firstborn: 10:25am On Jun 02, 2008
Oga Seun,
How u dey?
Am concerned that when replies to topics are supposed to address issues about the topic, people starts using the topic to talk about private matters like greetings , asking "how are u" to another member and stuffs like that. Me seriously thinks that its time Nairaland has a chat system, like yahoo messenger or msn messenger. This will enable people to concerntrate on whatever they want to do- either contribute meaningfully or chat as much as they like. Just my opinion but i think nairaland has grown to that extent. Peace.
Re: Chat Section On Nairaland by Ukpekeson(m): 4:35pm On Jun 07, 2008
Firstborn, i think you have a point there.

Cheers.
Re: Chat Section On Nairaland by wolexanda(m): 2:56pm On Jun 08, 2008
how u dey,that is good
Re: Chat Section On Nairaland by fidrach(m): 4:43pm On Jun 08, 2008
Yeah a guy, u ar right. It is high time chat system be incorporated into Nairaland to avoid
distractions when sensitive, educative and important issues are being discussed
. wink smiley
Re: Chat Section On Nairaland by firstlady4(f): 2:38pm On Aug 08, 2008
I think that is OK. But when is it going to be implemented?
Re: Chat Section On Nairaland by sholfy(m): 4:50pm On Aug 17, 2008
yeah,seun we need it for our privacy and also we love music but artists need the connection,i guess u should be able to creat an avenue for that too,they get thier cut u get urs.
Re: Chat Section On Nairaland by Shaz(f): 10:11pm On Sep 03, 2008
You can chat here: www.nairaland.com/chat

(1) (Reply)

Any Visible Or Present Developments In Oyo State Since 1999 Till Date? / Pat (f) I Bind You In The Name Of Jesus; / Okada Man Crushed And Killed In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.