Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Jonathan Pays Condolence Visit To Fashola - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Pays Condolence Visit To Fashola (19179 Views)

Wike Pays Condolence Visit To NYSC On Death Of Corps Member (Photos) / Ambode Presents Gift To Fashola At Law Dinner (Photos) / President Jonathan Pays Homage To Yar'adua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Pays Condolence Visit To Fashola by okeke2: 9:24pm On Aug 08, 2013
mooregan:
I'll choose not to answer or trade words with you cos I've seen that we r not on de same mental page, u still have a long way to go. Grow up dude.
yeah i'm much more sensible and more reasonable than you look at you repeating the same words i said and work on your English. WAIT!!! HOW MANY TIMES DID YOU WRITE JAMB IDIOT I BET YOU HAVEN'T ENTERED SCHOOL YET INFACT EVEN IF YOU HAVE ENTERED AM SURE YOU WROTE IT MORE THAN 3 TIMES CUZ U ARE A HOPELESS LOSER SO YES WE ARE NOT IN THE SAME MENTAL PAGE YOU ARE BELOW THE FOOD CHAIN RATHER "MENTAL CHAIN" (bet he doesn't know what food chain is....lmao)

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Pays Condolence Visit To Fashola by okeke2: 9:26pm On Aug 08, 2013
dabossman:
Er, sorry no vex o, but do people still say "peace out suckers" in 2013? Sounds very much like something Vanilla Ice would say.
yeah i've heard it recently long time i've said that tho
Re: Jonathan Pays Condolence Visit To Fashola by emmasege: 9:44pm On Aug 08, 2013
one thing u can't take 4m GEJ is his subtle and cunning ways. Is this some kind of Politricks towards 2015 like he did in 2011 with facebook stuff and others. I only wish that his governance and leadership style would be very obvious for everyone to believe that he deserves another term, and not by attending parties, services, ceremonies and fun fares. I wish he could just step aside and not deny Nigeria another great president like David Mark who will not only be a voice in Nigeria but also in Africa like OBJ was in his days.
Re: Jonathan Pays Condolence Visit To Fashola by ibedun: 9:49pm On Aug 08, 2013
Time wasters.

Leaves the affairs of 150m people to pay condolence to one man!!!

African values, yeye values
Re: Jonathan Pays Condolence Visit To Fashola by brownlord: 10:06pm On Aug 08, 2013
okeke2: you too get a life STOP PRETENDING JOHNATAN IS A GOOD PRESIDENT CAN U COMPARE HIM TO OBAMA OR EVEN FORMER SA PRESIDENT NELSON MANDELA?
YEAH DIDN'T THINK SO!!! GET A LIFE STOP PRETENDING EVERYTHING IS OK AND FACE REALITY U ARE OBVIOUSLY LIVING IN A FANTASY WORLD BABA GROW UP!!! I REST MY CASE PEACE OUT SUCKERS.....

Na small tin remain, I for tink say na English u dey speak, I like to write in polish like this, u fit teach bros?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Pays Condolence Visit To Fashola by ifihearam: 10:16pm On Aug 08, 2013
ibedun: Time wasters.

Leaves the affairs of 150m people to pay condolence to one man!!!

African values, yeye values

Poverty mentality.........
wait until a common local government chairman pays you a visit if you will still say this rubbish.

used to think like you until i mixed with the political class grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Pays Condolence Visit To Fashola by frankyychiji(f): 10:17pm On Aug 08, 2013
okeke2: Meet Goodluck Johnatan, as a former senate member he voted to close down all federal universities and give all the money saved directly to the theives in the house of rep, and as president supported to reduce the marrying age to 13.
FACT: Johnatan used half of the national tax for a villa in Brazil and to special trained english tutors for the first lady ( like that helped ). Should we even start with NEPA. Goodluck Johnatan wants to be your president in 2015 again, but he hates our safety so much he wants to make peace with infamous terrorist group Boko Haram leaving your families and loved ones vunerable to terrorist attacks. Johnatan has lost in direction more than once and has disappointed his wife much in the same way he'll disappoint you, and he definetly has hair problems
CALL GOODLUCK JOHNATAN: Tell him that ridiculous hat isn't fooling anyone, SHORT ASSED BALD BASTARD!!! ITS JUST LIKE YOUR POLICIES THIN ON TOP AND SHORT ON IDEAS
My fellow Nigerians do the right thing DO NOT VOTE FOR JOHNATAN!!!!
We made a mistake once lets not do it agin.....
Foward to every Group/Wall/Thread/TL etc.....
. So who do we vote for nah? APC doesn't have a presidential candidate. They have even made an open invitation to GEJ to join APC. My advice: sharrap ur dirty mouth fool!
Re: Jonathan Pays Condolence Visit To Fashola by brownlord: 10:18pm On Aug 08, 2013
okeke2: yeah i'm much more sensible and more reasonable than you look at you repeating the same words i said and work on your English. WAIT!!! HOW MANY TIMES DID YOU WRITE JAMB IDIOT I BET YOU HAVEN'T ENTERED SCHOOL YET INFACT EVEN IF YOU HAVE ENTERED AM SURE YOU WROTE IT MORE THAN 3 TIMES CUZ U ARE A HOPELESS LOSER SO YES WE ARE NOT IN THE SAME MENTAL PAGE YOU ARE BELOW THE FOOD CHAIN RATHER "MENTAL CHAIN" (bet he doesn't know what food chain is....lmao)

Orishi orishi for nairaland, so you are the one advising someone to work on his English? Chai english don die follow papa fashola

Where is seun, nairaland don turn to rehab. Center? See mad man dey call sane person mad man

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Pays Condolence Visit To Fashola by brownlord: 10:23pm On Aug 08, 2013
okeke2: yeah i'm much more sensible and more reasonable than you look at you repeating the same words i said and work on your English. WAIT!!! HOW MANY TIMES DID YOU WRITE JAMB IDIOT I BET YOU HAVEN'T ENTERED SCHOOL YET INFACT EVEN IF YOU HAVE ENTERED AM SURE YOU WROTE IT MORE THAN 3 TIMES CUZ U ARE A HOPELESS LOSER SO YES WE ARE NOT IN THE SAME MENTAL PAGE YOU ARE BELOW THE FOOD CHAIN RATHER "MENTAL CHAIN" (bet he doesn't know what food chain is....lmao)

Orishi orishi for nairaland, so you are the one advising someone to work on his English? Chai english don die follow papa fashola

Where is seun, nairaland don turn to rehab.Center? See crase man dey call sane person crase...in faze voice. Oooo Kolomental
Re: Jonathan Pays Condolence Visit To Fashola by frankyychiji(f): 10:24pm On Aug 08, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Is this the president attention we need in problem we are facing as a nation? ASUU strike is here, he didn't hold meeting with the ASUU chairman.......the insecurity, power sector, police non performancy and the continual failure of this nation. With each problem will face, we are packed and buried with it in this nation. We want the president to tackle this. All this unnecessary condolence can do off on phone. Travelling because of one man and living hundreds of million live stranded shows the presidency failed and got nothing to offer. ##Come 2015, we know which way
like seriously, which way are u talking about in 2015. Have u not heard that APC has no credible candidate and has openly called Mr President to join APC? Head or tail, GEJ is d consensus candidate for 2015. Not: you are very free not to vote for him. Oburu na GEJ achighi unu, o bu nna gi ga chi unu?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Pays Condolence Visit To Fashola by Temptee101(m): 10:26pm On Aug 08, 2013
nairha: RIP Baba fash, you lived well. Bros J! Thanks for the visit. We all know you have a good heart.
Speak for yourself.....
Re: Jonathan Pays Condolence Visit To Fashola by okeke2: 10:27pm On Aug 08, 2013
brownlord:

Orishi orishi for nairaland, so you are the one advising someone to work on his English? Chai english don die follow papa fashola Bleep U BURN IN HELL WITH JOHNATAN

Where is seun, nairaland don turn to rehab.Center? See crase man dey call sane person crase...in faze voice. Oooo Kolomental
Re: Jonathan Pays Condolence Visit To Fashola by frankyychiji(f): 10:30pm On Aug 08, 2013
brownlord:

Yea, much clearer now...

You only succeeded in saying rubbish
haba! Guy/gal whichever u are, u mean u don't understand simple english? D guy is simply saying that even tho Fash is a "performing gov", he is nevertheless inteligent only by half and Mr President shd ve simply sent one of gatemen to do d job. I agree with him.
Re: Jonathan Pays Condolence Visit To Fashola by okeke2: 10:41pm On Aug 08, 2013
frankyychiji: if I don't suck d joystick of the president of the Giant of Africa, is it ur herpes infested vegetables that I will suck? Answer me o.
yup its official YOU ARE GAY!!! THERE IS NO PLACE FOR YOU IN THE SOCIETY LOSER!!
Re: Jonathan Pays Condolence Visit To Fashola by brownlord: 10:59pm On Aug 08, 2013
[quote author=okeke2][/quote]

OMG, so sorry never knew was talking to a kid, pls forgive me. But honestly how you got admission into Unilag if true is unbelievable. Anyway congrat. But seriously this nonsence hv 2 stop, ASUU must call off this strike, imagine this little kid who's suppose to be in night class sitting here discussing jonathan,

Okeke2, pls stop commenting on this thread, we hv foreigners here, to think a university student don't know or can't spell the name of his president is a big embarasement to out educational system.

Its Jonathan and not Johnathan, when you get to school pls pay attention to GST 102 use of english, not too sure thou

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Pays Condolence Visit To Fashola by frankyychiji(f): 11:19pm On Aug 08, 2013
okeke2: yup its official YOU ARE GAY!!! THERE IS NO PLACE FOR YOU IN THE SOCIETY LOSER!!
it still doesn't take a way d fact that u got vegies down there. grin grin
Re: Jonathan Pays Condolence Visit To Fashola by frankyychiji(f): 11:21pm On Aug 08, 2013
okeke2: pls what is your jamb score?? have u entered university?? if so how many years did you spend?? Think before you open your uneducated mouth okay?
na wa o. This one too dey claim graduate. Lmao!
Re: Jonathan Pays Condolence Visit To Fashola by bakry86: 11:52pm On Aug 08, 2013
[quote author=kpozite]GEJ when many people died in a bomb blast there in Suleja it took you many days to visit the place, and am sure you did that because of criticisms from the press, now one person dies in Lagos. You rush to offer condolence with half of your cabinet members. It is not fair
stop playing that look-good Pretence politics.[/quote

u remember d song " kosogbo tole da, kosiwa to lewu, kosona tole gba....!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Pays Condolence Visit To Fashola by babsomotde(m): 1:20am On Aug 09, 2013
That's good, Oga Ebele.
Re: Jonathan Pays Condolence Visit To Fashola by Chillypelly(m): 3:41am On Aug 09, 2013
brownlord:

Yea, much clearer now...

You only succeeded in saying rubbish

You remind me of the event that happened by rivers of babylon... My condolence to your loved ones as your case is beyond the ability of the best rehabs in the entire world.
Re: Jonathan Pays Condolence Visit To Fashola by philogos4: 5:40am On Aug 09, 2013
B4 nko, nobi wetin im sabi be that.
Re: Jonathan Pays Condolence Visit To Fashola by kpozite(m): 6:23am On Aug 09, 2013
okeke2: Meet Goodluck Johnatan, as a former senate member he voted to close down all federal universities and give all the money saved directly to the theives in the house of rep, and as president supported to reduce the marrying age to 13.
FACT: Johnatan used half of the national tax for a villa in Brazil and to special trained english tutors for the first lady ( like that helped ). Should we even start with NEPA. Goodluck Johnatan wants to be your president in 2015 again, but he hates our safety so much he wants to make peace with infamous terrorist group Boko Haram leaving your families and loved ones vunerable to terrorist attacks. Johnatan has lost in direction more than once and has disappointed his wife much in the same way he'll disappoint you, and he definetly has hair problems
CALL GOODLUCK JOHNATAN : Tell him that ridiculous hat isn't fooling anyone, SHORT ASSED BALD BASTARD!!! ITS JUST LIKE YOUR POLICIES THIN ON TOP AND SHORT ON IDEAS
My fellow Nigerians do the right thing DO NOT VOTE FOR JOHNATAN !!!!
We made a mistake once lets not do it agin.....
Foward to every Group/Wall/Thread/TL etc.....

What is this So we have aliens in NL now. From which planet did thiss one come from ?
When GEJ a senator?
You are even worse than his wife because yours has no description
I will not forward your rubbish message.
In case of next time it is GOODLUCK JONATHAN if you say he us short then I can only wonder how tall your race is.
Re: Jonathan Pays Condolence Visit To Fashola by kpozite(m): 6:33am On Aug 09, 2013
frankyychiji: like seriously, which way are u talking about in 2015. Have u not heard that APC has no credible candidate and has openly called Mr President to join APC? Head or tail, GEJ is d consensus candidate for 2015. Not: you are very free not to vote for him. Oburu na GEJ achighi unu, o bu nna gi ga chi unu?

Display of first class stupidity.
It is just a mere prank. They didn't even mean it.
Re: Jonathan Pays Condolence Visit To Fashola by Stanley97: 7:30am On Aug 09, 2013
Men dis jonathan try sha it shows sum act of camarado
Re: Jonathan Pays Condolence Visit To Fashola by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 09, 2013
kokoA: Dis man like condolence visits sha.
I guess you now know why he is always dressed like an undertaker, with his hat-attack signature.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#BenueSouthDecides: David Mark Leads In 5 LGAs With Over 18000 Votes - Vanguard / Ending Open Defecation By 2025: Buhari Signs Executive order 009 / EFCC Arrests Abdulaziz Yari, Former Zamfara Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.