Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Dismissed Sergeant Impersonated Classmate For 21 Years - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dismissed Sergeant Impersonated Classmate For 21 Years (30208 Views)

Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) / Photo Of Obasanjo And His Classmate At National Open University / Aisha Buhari's Birthday Present To The President 21 Years Ago According To Zahra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dismissed Sergeant Impersonated Classmate For 21 Years by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 09, 2013
So he's been in the force for 21years and still patrolling? Speaks volumes!!
Re: Dismissed Sergeant Impersonated Classmate For 21 Years by Femijay: 4:14pm On Aug 09, 2013
That is no big news, after all Nigeria has been impersonating a country for over 50 years.

2 Likes

Re: Dismissed Sergeant Impersonated Classmate For 21 Years by uniqueanse: 4:18pm On Aug 09, 2013
emmaduks: d thrut is all 9ja police na rober........ Who among them went to school?
you are a disappointment to ur folk for uitering this
Re: Dismissed Sergeant Impersonated Classmate For 21 Years by Lilboots(m): 4:21pm On Aug 09, 2013
Femijay: That is no big news, after all Nigeria has been impersonating a country for over 50 years.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dismissed Sergeant Impersonated Classmate For 21 Years by jenti: 4:33pm On Aug 09, 2013
Are you sure the guy was truly dismissed. The identity theft may be one of the ploys to redeploy the guy

Was he shown on a national TV for others to learn from and for Nigerian to believe

Is he the only one guilty? What about Wasiu and the Oga at the top which was to book the guy?

There are more questions than answers. I'm not convinced the guy is dismissed
Re: Dismissed Sergeant Impersonated Classmate For 21 Years by brownlord: 4:40pm On Aug 09, 2013
emmaduks: d thrut is all 9ja police na rober........ Who among them went to school?

The truth be say, even u self no go school
Re: Dismissed Sergeant Impersonated Classmate For 21 Years by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 09, 2013
Who says social media isn't a good thing wink
Re: Dismissed Sergeant Impersonated Classmate For 21 Years by ghettodreamz(m): 5:08pm On Aug 09, 2013
brownlord:

The truth be say, even u self no go school

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dismissed Sergeant Impersonated Classmate For 21 Years by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 09, 2013
I'm sure the guy didn't realize that the shitstorm that would hit him would be this big.

Chai! Poor guy cry

The witchcraft they are doing him from his village is a very strong one grin

1 Like

Re: Dismissed Sergeant Impersonated Classmate For 21 Years by Wininlight(m): 5:54pm On Aug 09, 2013
I wudnt knw if its nemesis, but theres a quick force set in motion to bring this guy down.
Re: Dismissed Sergeant Impersonated Classmate For 21 Years by Sability(m): 5:55pm On Aug 09, 2013
Na today yansh dey back? Come to where I work as civil servant and see how identity theft take head touch ground.
A beg nothing is new in 9ja.
Re: Dismissed Sergeant Impersonated Classmate For 21 Years by Osogagba(m): 6:08pm On Aug 09, 2013
Soon some people go convenientlu say the bobo na Igbo man.

adagodson: It's Ndokwa West, and not Nduka West L.G.A.
lol

1 Like

Re: Dismissed Sergeant Impersonated Classmate For 21 Years by taiwobr: 6:12pm On Aug 09, 2013
double wahala for the sergeant
Re: Dismissed Sergeant Impersonated Classmate For 21 Years by Btruth: 6:54pm On Aug 09, 2013
Double wahala for dead body...... The evil that men do, will always come after them.
Re: Dismissed Sergeant Impersonated Classmate For 21 Years by pepperchicken(m): 6:55pm On Aug 09, 2013
dis guy shld go back to his Hometown... It's either his Mother-in-law or the witches that are following his destiny.... SEE 2 in 1 saga... *eats gala*
Re: Dismissed Sergeant Impersonated Classmate For 21 Years by Maksjoy: 7:22pm On Aug 09, 2013
Maxymilliano: Double trouble ...

Double wahala for deadi bodi!
Re: Dismissed Sergeant Impersonated Classmate For 21 Years by kokoA(m): 7:51pm On Aug 09, 2013
No be today dis police man start him criminal career o.
Re: Dismissed Sergeant Impersonated Classmate For 21 Years by Arosa(m): 7:58pm On Aug 09, 2013
life_style: This will serve as a lesson to other corrupt officers out there...

If you are caught taking bribe, you will go to jail...

befor unkor!? they are going to try harder not to get caught.
Re: Dismissed Sergeant Impersonated Classmate For 21 Years by Scream(m): 8:17pm On Aug 09, 2013
Osogagba: Soon some people go convenientlu say the bobo na Igbo man.

Shame on you! If he won an award, you would have conveniently claimed he is an igbo man just the way you iidiot claim Sunday Oliseh is an igbo man.

Meanwhile, I do not know if you can deny Evan or Evans Enwerem.

All these thieves are from all parts of Nigeria, you thief will sectionalize it so that the searchlight won't be on you.
Re: Dismissed Sergeant Impersonated Classmate For 21 Years by poppy83(m): 8:29pm On Aug 09, 2013
samuelkaykay: Maybe he also attended a fake police training college.
am not suprise
Re: Dismissed Sergeant Impersonated Classmate For 21 Years by poppy83(m): 9:10pm On Aug 09, 2013
oga sergeant,u fuckup no b smal...i jst d pity ur family
Re: Dismissed Sergeant Impersonated Classmate For 21 Years by michaelokoi(m): 9:27pm On Aug 09, 2013
n also lives in afake society. Naija cry
Re: Dismissed Sergeant Impersonated Classmate For 21 Years by tamotech(m): 9:33pm On Aug 09, 2013
every police officer's certificate should be verifly there are thousand of them with fake certificate
Re: Dismissed Sergeant Impersonated Classmate For 21 Years by Dbeliever(m): 10:47pm On Aug 09, 2013
I dont know which political party the dismissed officer belongs to. Had it been he is from the PDP, he had no case to answer. Cos I know a state governor who is serving his second term with a forged certificate. (Don't tell me you don't know him)
Re: Dismissed Sergeant Impersonated Classmate For 21 Years by MightyFortress: 11:10pm On Aug 09, 2013
Chei! embarassedChei!
Re: Dismissed Sergeant Impersonated Classmate For 21 Years by sambony4luv(m): 11:13pm On Aug 09, 2013
Dbeliever: I dont know which political party the dismissed officer belongs to. Had it been he is from the PDP, he had no case to answer. Cos I know a state governor who is serving his second term with a forged certificate. (Don't tell me you don't know him)
. I agre with you, also Mr president is also impersonating, he shares no lineage with the east so why add Azikiwe to his name, all that was to gain favour in 2011, we shouldn't be suprise to hear him switch to an hausa name by 2015
Re: Dismissed Sergeant Impersonated Classmate For 21 Years by laplace19(m): 11:21pm On Aug 09, 2013
. EXACTLY!!
Re: Dismissed Sergeant Impersonated Classmate For 21 Years by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 09, 2013
Well....why are people acting shocked? ITS NIGERIA!!!
Re: Dismissed Sergeant Impersonated Classmate For 21 Years by Policewoman(f): 11:33pm On Aug 09, 2013
Na wah o! I'm shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dismissed Sergeant Impersonated Classmate For 21 Years by sage2(m): 12:09am On Aug 10, 2013
How is this possible? Don't the police carry out any form of background checks on its recruits? This shows how poor the whole recruitment process to the force is. Heads must roll.
Re: Dismissed Sergeant Impersonated Classmate For 21 Years by Revolva(m): 2:44am On Aug 10, 2013
na wa ooo naija

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Travels To UK As Continued Stay Abroad Worries PDP Leaders, Stakeholders / Fashola Exits His Office On His Last Day As Governor Of Lagos(photos) / Court Sends Andrew Yakubu To Kuje Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.