Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,178 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) (57455 Views)

Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) / Atiku Shares Meal With Ex-Classmate Mammawa, During Visit To His Home (Pics) / Photo Of Obasanjo And His Classmate At National Open University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) by Gossiplover: 11:48am On Feb 04, 2016
Former vice president Atiku Abubakar still keeps in touch with his former classmates. After he was seen few days ago relishing old memories with his former classmates, the elder-statesman who is in his hometown -was spotted with another old friend -Mallam Zakari Ya'u Hamma who was his classmate. According to the VP, the man works in his factory in Yola.

http://www.metropillar.com/2016/02/atiku-abubakar-poses-with-his-former.html

3 Likes

Re: Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) by Trailblazer1(m): 11:51am On Feb 04, 2016
As for me o

I will always be in better condition in moments like this

I must take my fair share from life

Even if all fingers are not equal, mine must be the longer one grin grin grin grin

You can join in my confession

484 Likes 44 Shares

Re: Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) by Flirtyjane(f): 11:57am On Feb 04, 2016
See life! What a world.
Atiku Abubakar is really humble..

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) by jmichlins(m): 12:16pm On Feb 04, 2016
It shall never be like this for me. I know all fingers are not equal but i will be the taller finger. Amen. Looking at the face of that man, one will see sadnesss and shame. Vice president and security man TUFIAKWA!!!!

215 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 04, 2016
But where is lalasticlala sef

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) by pdpchangeapc(m): 12:34pm On Feb 04, 2016
Such is life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) by rusher14: 12:36pm On Feb 04, 2016
Please can someone tell me if Atiku was born with a much thicker neck than his kinsmen.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) by akinyeleaa: 12:46pm On Feb 04, 2016
Flirtyjane:
See life! What a world.
Humble kwa, there is nothing here to show humility na, not saying he isn't humble tho, but nothing here proves that.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) by Tman66(m): 12:49pm On Feb 04, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy life grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) by mrlaw93(m): 12:49pm On Feb 04, 2016
Oluwa make me the head and not tail (Amen).

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) by Ojestas(m): 12:49pm On Feb 04, 2016
Wow!! God don pick him call

3 Likes

Re: Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) by admax(m): 12:50pm On Feb 04, 2016
Nice for Atiku to inform the whole world that his former classmate now works for him! Nonsense....Anyway still better than that American criminal who discovers the Judge sentencing him to jail was a former classmate sad.

Guys be diligent, God faring and seize opportunities so you won't end up like these men.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) by Duletion(m): 12:50pm On Feb 04, 2016
Of course life is like that. Do you think that bill Gates doesn't have class mates? Or Obama doesn't have class mates?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) by aminho(m): 12:50pm On Feb 04, 2016
IF you see Atiku and he says dis words to u abegi u don make am JULDE HUKKUMO GOTEL I suffo OR JULDE HUKKUMO PRADO

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) by thefakestan: 12:51pm On Feb 04, 2016
Is it 2019 yet?

What's all this meeting old class mates

ThefakeStan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) by Ahmed3rdjuly: 12:51pm On Feb 04, 2016
Everyone with the measure according to his ability

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) by tolexy007(m): 12:51pm On Feb 04, 2016
cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) by ak4ac(m): 12:51pm On Feb 04, 2016
well humble.....maybe

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) by ascek(m): 12:51pm On Feb 04, 2016
jmichlins:
It shall never be like this for me. I know all fingers are not equal but i will be the taller finger. Amen

Amen o

4 Likes

Re: Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) by myners007: 12:52pm On Feb 04, 2016
pdpchangeapc:
Such is life.
Life is such

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) by daniska3yaro(m): 12:53pm On Feb 04, 2016
Hmm

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) by killercute16(m): 12:53pm On Feb 04, 2016
life sha.....very unpredictable and sometimes worthless if you fall along

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) by MrEmkaul(m): 12:53pm On Feb 04, 2016
jmichlins:
It shall never be like this for me. I know all fingers are not equal but i will be the taller finger. Amen

Amen!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) by SolexxBarry(m): 12:54pm On Feb 04, 2016
I wonder wat will b going through his mind now(class mate) life has a way of playing tricks on us tho,

Oluwa change my story

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) by qualityovenbake(m): 12:54pm On Feb 04, 2016
Ok
Re: Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) by Eluwilussit(m): 12:54pm On Feb 04, 2016
Flirtyjane:
See life! What a world.

He's a thief. He's part of the reason that man and many Nigerians are suffering.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) by cegxie(m): 12:57pm On Feb 04, 2016
The great circle of life...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) by idupaul: 12:57pm On Feb 04, 2016
A story of the inequality in all affairs ..Just one step changed things for Atiku ....BABA God show me my steps of final grace

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) by MrEmkaul(m): 12:57pm On Feb 04, 2016
To avoid being in a situation like this WORK HARD and PRAY HARD

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:59pm On Feb 04, 2016
jmichlins:

What does it matter who the 'tallest' finger is?

Just pray for your dreams, desires and expectations to be met. Give no fvcks about who has an extra dollar more.

11 Likes

Re: Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) by DesChyko: 1:00pm On Feb 04, 2016
jmichlins:

Good prayer, but however you look at it, you must be subject to someone.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) / Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) / Pictures Of Political Thugs Arrested In Rivers By The Military.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.