Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,166 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 (14961 Views)

RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election / Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night / Youth Corper Who Died In Service Buried Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by EmmyDe25(m): 10:38am On Aug 08, 2013
Well, i really dont know where to start from because i dont know exactly which planet am in presently. I am a batch A corps member serving in Lagos state. For over a month now i've being on the look out for an apartment around the Ogba axis of Lagos state. Fortunately or unfortunately for me i was finally able to get a room yesterday 07/8 through an agent. After inspecting the room and was convinced with what i saw, i told the agent i was going to bring the money before dusk. Leaving his office i headed straight down to the First bank branch at Ogba, along Ijaiye road to clear all the money i had in my account. Heading home, i passed through the estate where access/keystone bank is sited. Lo and behold, i saw a gang of 7 guys around me, before i knew anything they brought their guns asking me to bring out the money i just withdrew frm the ATM. Wanting to shout but the sight of the gun ceased my voice. After giving them the money, i was told to run and never look back. Didnt know how i got home, and since then my head has been filled with all sort of thoughts. Dont know where am going to start from... Feel so terrible!

3 Likes

Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by nedu2000(m): 11:33am On Aug 08, 2013
Sorry for your loss,just try and forget about it and move on,just try and be more cautious next time,dats life!!you win ,you lose....@ least you still alive and well to hustle and make even more money,cheers

8 Likes

Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by ghettodreamz(m): 2:44pm On Aug 11, 2013
Have you any suspect?
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by born2boink(m): 2:44pm On Aug 11, 2013
Arm robbers no bi better tin, I remember when I was robbed,the guy pointed gun to by head because I said oga wetin happen now. The day I can never forget, I almost died until he removed the gun annd points to others too. I thank God say my mouth no kill me that day.

Just thank God for your life

11 Likes

Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 11, 2013
sorry for your loss
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by Drseno1(m): 2:44pm On Aug 11, 2013
Sowi o! Ran out of advice sadSowi o! Ran out of advice
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by bunmixtra(f): 2:45pm On Aug 11, 2013
Life goes on bro..discard d terrible experience...work on d present n live for the future!

3 Likes

Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by Carinaflo(f): 2:45pm On Aug 11, 2013
Take heart.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 11, 2013
Tbh I know how you feel, don't you have friends or family you can borrow from?
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by 1ndidi2(f): 2:47pm On Aug 11, 2013
Is there a way we can contribute for the op?

3 Likes

Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 11, 2013
The lord is your strenght
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by avalontony(m): 2:47pm On Aug 11, 2013
am so sorry man...... but your life is more valuable than 90k, you will survive, and God will continue to punish those boys.

10 Likes

Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by yahoo2(m): 2:47pm On Aug 11, 2013
Just forget it and move on. Those guys have finished spending it joo

3 Likes

Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by ghettodreamz(m): 2:47pm On Aug 11, 2013
spongeback: grin

You no try at all.

This is not comedy half hour na...

Abi na, 'Entertainment section' be dis ni?

Make I check the section again, BRB.

Chai
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by BluStreak(m): 2:47pm On Aug 11, 2013
Oh my Jeeze. Pathetic to say the least. Nigeria has indeed become a jungle. Who will save the masses? Daylight robbery, massive corruption in government, acts of impunity by the police and other small forces, kidnapping, killings by wives, husbands, boyfriends, girlfriends, the list of evil-going-ons in our society in non exhaustive. God please shield your children.

Sorry my brother.
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 11, 2013
Your life is worth more than 90grand!!! You still have more years more money ahead of you to make!! So move on

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by nerodenero: 2:48pm On Aug 11, 2013
Thank God you were not shot after surrendering your money. When there is life,there is hope.Cheer up!

1 Like

Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by winta2007(m): 2:48pm On Aug 11, 2013
God is going to give you more than that.
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by njokugentle(m): 2:49pm On Aug 11, 2013
so sowie bro jst try as much as u to forgt evryfn nd ride on wit fins.....buh u gt to be xtremely kiaful wen doin such again...
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 11, 2013
ghettodreamz:

You no try at all.

This is not comedy half hour na...

Chai
This is a space reservation method I just made my intended comment.
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by bethnals: 2:49pm On Aug 11, 2013
well you are still alve my friend; that 90k is relatively small and can be made back!
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by slap1(m): 2:50pm On Aug 11, 2013
The agent?
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by Pius007: 2:51pm On Aug 11, 2013
I understand how u feel now. Still you have to thank God you lost the money not your life. Beg a gud friend who can accommodate you depending when you are able to raise another money.
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by ghettodreamz(m): 2:52pm On Aug 11, 2013
@OP,

Did you suspect the agent could know about it?

Peradventure, it could be that he has some gangs working for him this way? And for that reason, those bad guys were trailing you? Some of those agents, are stinking olobe (live fake lives), and can do anything to garner moola from unsuspecting would be clients. Just my thought though...

5 Likes

Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 11, 2013
take heart. the money is gone. there is nothing u can do about it.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 11, 2013
Thank God you were not shot, I know it doesn't change what happened but sometimes victims aren't as 'fortunate', take heart, you can always make money
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by Caleboha(m): 2:56pm On Aug 11, 2013
Whatever you do donot contemplate suicide! Na small money, you'll make billions and give out millions tomorow!
cool

5 Likes

Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by Chitexs250(m): 2:56pm On Aug 11, 2013
OP it's just a pity cos I was once in such a mess based on trust but what can one do
All I can say as far there is life there is hope

I only pity the end of those people with such behavior

God help us all
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by mployer(m): 2:57pm On Aug 11, 2013
Someone saw u withdraw huge cash from ATM. Next time watch d route u follow wenever ur pocket is loaded. Ur case isn't much different from mine. Payed 350k for an apartment and got defrauded. It's lagos bro.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by Gombs(m): 2:58pm On Aug 11, 2013
...Sir, lemme ask you a candid question..

"When last did you pay your tithe?"

If you do pay tithe, I'll assume they were paid correctly and completely. Now, when last did you pay em?

If you haven't been paying, my advice for you is start paying..God promised to rebuke the devourer for your sake when you tithe. Obviously, if you don't give 10% of it to him, the devourer would come for the whole of it, either by robbery, fraudsters, unnecessary bills to treat illness, police mata, etc

And as for the stolen 90k...this is my advice

Philippians 3:13
New Living Translation (NLT)
13 ...but I focus on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead

God Bless You

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NYSC Denies Launching Portal For Payment Of N75,000 To Ex Corps Members / MUST READ (if You Are Posted To Plateau State) / Ogun State Batch B Corpers 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.