Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 (14963 Views)

RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election / Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night / Youth Corper Who Died In Service Buried Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by sylve11: 3:50pm On Aug 11, 2013
born2fuck: Arm robbers no bi better tin, I remember when I was robbed,the guy pointed gun to by head because I said oga wetin happen now. The day I can never forget, I almost died until he removed the gun annd points to others too. I thank God say my mouth no kill me that day.

Just thank God for your life

@least by now u for dey hell dey Bleep jezebel real hard. cheesy cool
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by kabba7(m): 3:51pm On Aug 11, 2013
From your usrrname you seem male I would have suggest you rush to Ipodo for runs for 2 days as it stand now take your medicine as s man you are in Lagos not yout village .
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by Enoet(f): 3:57pm On Aug 11, 2013
[color=#770077][/color] sowie bowt dat
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by Valto(m): 4:04pm On Aug 11, 2013
Gombs: ...Sir, lemme ask you a candid question..

"When last did you pay your tithe?"

If you do pay tithe, I'll assume they were paid correctly and completely. Now, when last did you pay em?

If you haven't been paying, my advice for you is start paying..God promised to rebuke the devourer for your sake when you tithe. Obviously, if you don't give 10% of it to him, the devourer would come for the whole of it, either by robbery, fraudsters, unnecessary bills to treat illness, police mata, etc

And as for the stolen 90k...this is my advice

Philippians 3:13
New Living Translation (NLT)
13 ...but I focus on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead

God Bless You
OGA TITHE, so tithe payers never got robbed or encounter any hardship at all? Devourer ko, devourer ni!! Brainwashed christian.... Paying tithe doesn't guarantee anytin! God can bless and protect u without paying anytin to ur tithe eating pastors

3 Likes

Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by andyanders: 4:06pm On Aug 11, 2013
xykms101: Heeya! Sorry my dear, just take a rope to the third mainland bridge, tie it around your neck and jump down.

...Just bcoz of 90k, you want to wake all your neighbours.

...Dat 1 na welcome party to lagos, next tym shine your eyez. This is lagos!

You are a useless person for telling the OP to go and hang himself because of 90k. You are wicked and inhuman and pray that you do not enter into a problem that will ruin your life forever.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by xykms101: 4:11pm On Aug 11, 2013
andyanders:

You are a useless person for telling the OP to go and hang himself because of 90k. You are wicked and inhuman and pray that you do not enter into a problem that will ruin your life forever.
Eeyaaaah! embarassed
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by DJDOLA(m): 4:13pm On Aug 11, 2013

If you do pay tithe, I'll assume they were paid correctly and completely. Now, when last did you pay em?

If you haven't been paying, my advice for you is start paying..God promised to rebuke the devourer for your sake when you tithe. Obviously, if you don't give 10% of it to him, the devourer would come for the whole of it, either by robbery, fraudsters, unnecessary bills to treat illness, police mata, etc

13 ...but I focus on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead

God Bless You
shut up...so because he as not been paying is tithe dats why u send armrobber after him abi.. God is watching u ooo

1 Like

Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by 247tops(m): 4:20pm On Aug 11, 2013
Follow your heart and do the right thing
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by brownlord: 4:21pm On Aug 11, 2013
EmmyDe25: Well, i really dont know where to start from because i dont know exactly which planet am on presently. I am a batch A corps member serving in Lagos state. For over a month now i've being on the look out for an apartment around the Ogba axis of Lagos state. Fortunately or unfortunately for me i was finally able to get a room yesterday 07/8 through an agent. After inspecting the room and was convinced with what i saw, i told the agent i was going to bring the money before dusk. Leaving his office i headed straight down to the First bank branch at Ogba, along Ijaiye road to clear all the money i had in my account. Heading home, i passed through the estate where access/keystone bank is sited. Lo and behold, i saw a gang of 7 guys besieging me, before i knew anything they brought out a gun asking me to bring out the money i withdrew frm the ATM. Wanting to shout but the sight of a gun seized my voice. After giving them the money, i was told to run and never look back. D[b]idnt know how i got home[/b], and since then my head has been filled with all sort of thoughts. Dont know where am going to start from... Feel so terrible!

You knew, if you no know you for no dey here, anyway sowi bruf, na one of those things, at that time na them need the bar pass.
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by Anniettieufia(m): 4:22pm On Aug 11, 2013
Corpper,
so so sorry,
i don't know
what to say,
but let me say something ,

Did the ATM issue you a receipt ?
Ok ,
Did you get a text message alert ?
Ok,
At least you can use it as a rememberance.
......... Take heart & leave D rest.....
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 11, 2013
Drop ur bank account details. Pls everyone on monday, send money 2 his accnt. Nairaland's got ova a million users. D least u can send is #1and max #200 . Bros wen don money reach #90,000 tel us so we can stop sending...meanwhile I feel ur pain... Give and it shall be given to u.
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by Magdalee(f): 4:26pm On Aug 11, 2013
pls like someone suggested earlier let's try and help dis corper pay for his accomodation even if it means contributing for him. u neva can tell whose turn it will be next( though we are not praying for dat) .alternatively let d poster seek help from his church
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by May5(f): 4:31pm On Aug 11, 2013
Gombs: ...Sir,
lemme ask you a candid question..

If you do pay tithe, I'll assume they were paid correctly and
completely. Now, when last did you pay em?

If you haven't been paying, my advice for you is start paying..God
promised to rebuke the devourer for your sake when you tithe. Obviously,
if you don't give 10% of it to him, the devourer would come for the
whole of it, either by robbery, fraudsters, unnecessary bills to treat
illness, police mata, etc

13 ...but I focus on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking
forward to what lies ahead

God Bless You
they come again! they come again!
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by Kaybaba5(m): 4:34pm On Aug 11, 2013
Sorry OP, God will surely return what they have taken away frm u. You are still a corper just take heart and move ahead.I remember the incident that happen to me, despite the fact I lost 2 laptops,phones and monies to dare devil armed robbers. Life still goes on. 300k worth of assets stole within 30mins operation. Here I am praising God. Though I still hav d feelings but when there is life there is hope. My friend do say that don't loose hope continue praying.
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by emeraldlife: 4:37pm On Aug 11, 2013
You have your life with full hope. Better things will come your next time.
I could equally remember how I lost my 50k during my service year to someone who promised me laptop. After paying, it was long gone. I forgot about it and prayed over it. God has been blessing me ever since. Now I have more than just the 50k laptop, I have Jesus.
They have carried ya problems. U can't imagine the blessings coming ya way....just believe that God can.
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by Jablaze(m): 4:45pm On Aug 11, 2013
Just take heart, life is more important then money, ok.
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by Jablaze(m): 4:46pm On Aug 11, 2013
Just take heart, life is more important than money, ok.
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by DollarmanAluta: 4:46pm On Aug 11, 2013
DJDOLA: shut up...so because he as not been paying is tithe dats why u send armrobber after him abi.. God is watching u ooo

@Gombs you and your Tithe eating Pastors are really in for a serious shelling this afternoon. I can't stop laughing lol.
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by kingthreat(m): 4:46pm On Aug 11, 2013

God Bless You

So because he did not pay his tithe, evil came his way? So what do you have to say about Dangote who isn't a christian and has never paid his tithe but is amassing billions. If you know little about christian principles, shut the hell up rather than assume what you do not know and be one of those making Christianity look bad.
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by tellwisdom: 4:48pm On Aug 11, 2013
Afro connect:
You are not just a liar,but a big fool.

You sound cursed from the birth sad...I will leave you for now cos i don't row with illegitimate kids
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by tellwisdom: 4:53pm On Aug 11, 2013
kpozite:
If that money is so small to you, the OP won't mind sending you his account number.

No bro, i don't give money out like that. I worked hard for it.
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by astronautog(m): 5:06pm On Aug 11, 2013
@op I remember sometime back in lekki dem nearly kill me turn warri born to mugu for lasgidi!!!anyway take heart bro send me ur acct details lemme help with the little I can!!!
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by IAMBREEZY: 5:10pm On Aug 11, 2013
take heart bro,God will provide more than what was stolen.
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by bayulll01(m): 5:10pm On Aug 11, 2013
@op all I can say is am so sorry for your loss anyway same thing happen to me when I was observing my owne nysc in delta I just bought a BB worth 25k and those guy just came at night collected my phone I just bought and my lapi,was a terrible experience cos after reporting to nysc nothing was done.look on a bright side and thank God you are alive.when there is life there is hope
It is well
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by dayoungmoney1: 5:12pm On Aug 11, 2013
xykms101: Heeya! Sorry my dear, just take a rope to the third mainland bridge, tie it around your neck and jump down.
...Just bcoz of 90k, you want to wake all your neighbours.
...Dat 1 na welcome party to lagos, next tym shine your eyez. This is lagos!
FOOL
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by thaidoctor(m): 5:14pm On Aug 11, 2013

God Bless You
What the hell are you talking about here man Someone just lost 90k and all you could do is asking about tithe??
You such a punkass man........I guess you want more of the stolen 11million paid to livingfaith as tithe by ex ADC of Gen. Azazi....Mtchewwww....Tithe ma foot... You had better wake and stop living in enslavement of footing the billings of this bling bling pastors in the name of tithe.
Simple rule of life..Do good and good follows you..... Not by been christian or muslim.... Neither is it by paying tithe that decides your destiny... So watch this space bro.
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by ProfGday(m): 5:14pm On Aug 11, 2013
[Get d agent arested.So that anoda client would nt fall victim of this.
Go in peace]
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by Chillypelly(m): 5:15pm On Aug 11, 2013
I just remember the 25th of september 2011. All my savings during the service year plus some from my parents enabled me pay 220k for an apartment in area1 abuja. A day before i was to move in, development control officials reduced it to rubbles in the name of masterplan adherence. I cried like a baby and found no comfort in the situation. In summary, move on its a signal of great doors to open and dont forget to give prayers of thanksgiving to God... Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by donem: 5:20pm On Aug 11, 2013
Afro connect:
If you have a suspect,hola me-will come with you with soldiers...shoot the fool legs up.
Bro I over feel you.
@ Op I feel your pain, if this your story is really true and could be proven, I won't mind wireing you half of the money you lost to your account.
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by ajiifixing(m): 5:26pm On Aug 11, 2013
My only advice is this.get Stanbic IBTC mobile money.
Are you a learner?.
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by jajad: 5:40pm On Aug 11, 2013

God Bless You

Lies
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by arcalbertb: 5:42pm On Aug 11, 2013
spongeback:
Wow you are wicked shocked
guy ur very wicked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NYSC Denies Launching Portal For Payment Of N75,000 To Ex Corps Members / MUST READ (if You Are Posted To Plateau State) / Ogun State Batch B Corpers 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.