Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,962 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

My Journey To Making $500 Online Using Niche Blogs - A Nairaland Reality Show - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Journey To Making $500 Online Using Niche Blogs - A Nairaland Reality Show (5111 Views)

Pick Western Union Online Using Quickteller Without Go To Bank / 6 Steps To Selling More Online Using An Ecommerce Website Like Konga Or Jumia / Let Me Show You The Secret Of Making $500 Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Journey To Making $500 Online Using Niche Blogs - A Nairaland Reality Show by AyodejiCharles(m): 1:00pm On Aug 08, 2013
Anyone interested? I have the intention of running and setting up a long term profitable online business that will keep on bringing in a continuous flow of profit even during public holidays or while you are sleeping!
Now how do I plan to do this? I will be building Niche blogs over time and monetize the blog with two of either Adsense revenue program and click Bank or Amazon Affiliates or Commission Junction affiliate program.
This online reality Show will include proofs and pictures to guide you and follow my foot steps as I both teach and earn revenue at the same time for the next 3 to 4 or even 6 months.
Now this is not a Get Rich quick scheme but a guide to earn some decent revenue after your initial first two months of hard work on the Niche blogs site. After then, you can now relax and replicate the whole system again after your initial niche Site has started making money for you. Many people usually lay their hands on various internet .
Honestly, I don't have any special topic for this thread but I think I will name it to be something like
'HOW TO BUILD A NICHE SITE THAT BRINGS IN
AT LEAST $500/MONTH '
This may last for close to a couple of months depending on a lot of factors like time, other engagements, no of questions , Power Supply on my laptop and so on.
The break down of the online reality coaching will be as follows ;

Okay , we will break down this online reality training into the following sections as follows ;
1 ) What's niche Site blogging?
2) Key word research
3) EMD ; Exact Domain Name Analysis and Registration.
4) WordPress Web site set up.
5) Website plugins installation
6) WordPress Settings
7) Adding Keyword rich articles
8 ) Site Indexing
9) Search Engine optimization
10) Website traffic ranking analysis and tracking
11) Smiling To The Bank with your inflow of continuous Revenue.

I will be updating from time to time and I hope you reading this post will get your self ready as I begin to unravel the secret to making a living the internet way!
Once again, Anyone Interested? Simply like my status and I will roll in the camera .

Next topic will be the list of resources to start. Hope to see you soon!

15 Likes

Re: My Journey To Making $500 Online Using Niche Blogs - A Nairaland Reality Show by AyodejiCharles(m): 8:27pm On Aug 08, 2013
Okay , Thanks 4 signifying your interest.I will begin this journey as indicated by your passion to make it online on a long term basis.Sit back relax, and don't forget to take action and follow my footsteps as we begin this dream journey of a thousand miles with this brave footstep..Shalom

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Making $500 Online Using Niche Blogs - A Nairaland Reality Show by FarmTech(m): 9:03pm On Aug 08, 2013
Keep it up, oga at the top is watching u.

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Making $500 Online Using Niche Blogs - A Nairaland Reality Show by lifestyle1(m): 10:44pm On Aug 08, 2013
How many likes do you want to continue ? cos i just gave you one.
Re: My Journey To Making $500 Online Using Niche Blogs - A Nairaland Reality Show by Idy179(m): 6:36am On Aug 09, 2013
Am interested u can contact me tru udo.idopise@gmail.com or call 08060613681.hop 2 hear frm u.cheers
Re: My Journey To Making $500 Online Using Niche Blogs - A Nairaland Reality Show by vizboy(m): 8:21am On Aug 09, 2013
silently following topic. Op carry go
Re: My Journey To Making $500 Online Using Niche Blogs - A Nairaland Reality Show by AyodejiCharles(m): 9:15pm On Aug 09, 2013
Sorry Colleagues, I have been having issues with my Airtel internet network.. I have already typed the Article for Day 1 but am having problems trying to update this thread. When the quality of the network improves, I will post the update as need be. Thanks for your support and patience!
Re: My Journey To Making $500 Online Using Niche Blogs - A Nairaland Reality Show by nwauwa(m): 5:28am On Aug 10, 2013
How do i contact you privately,sir?

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Making $500 Online Using Niche Blogs - A Nairaland Reality Show by AyodejiCharles(m): 9:27am On Aug 10, 2013
Okay, I will proceed to the next port of call which is the Introduction

INTRODUCTION

Day 1: Thanks for indicating your interest as we sojourn on a journey of a million miles that begins with a single step at this moment to attaining a great land mark achievement. As I said yesterday, our aim will be to build a couple of Niche blogs sites using some very interesting keyword research methods that will beat and outrank the competition from other websites to rank in the first or second page of Google Search results. Once you have achieved that landmark achievement, we will simply take a seat back and watch the money flow like a river and repeat the whole process with another brand new niche blog site. I hope you will follow me in a practical approach as I take you by the hand on how you can build Niche blog Site. Now I will give you an outline of the resources we will require to achieve this target of at least 300 dollars monthly revenue in the next five to six months from now.

The following resources and their respective costs are what we will require to be able to complete this journey.
1) Passion ; If you are not passionate about something then you will easily get frustrated out of it in a situation of the unwavering obstacles. To make a success out of this business all you need as your primary investment is PASSION! I am saying this to encourage you before we start this Niche Site Business because we are going to make Absolutely zero or little profit in our First two months.The likes of Linda Ikeji, ogbongeblog, all started this way and made Absolutely Zero Or Little profit in their first one to two years of their blogging experience in the webosphere! If you are expecting to make 1,000 dollars after one month in the Niche Site you develop, then I am sorry to let you know that you are in the wrong thread. The steps to building a successful site that pulls in at least $500 a month are extremely straight forward, yet most people come at it from an angle of trying to game the system – they’ve lost before they even reached the starting line.

Remember, a journey of a Million miles starts with a single step and is continuously fuelled by PASSION till you get to your dream destination!

2) Market Samurai or Google Keywords Tool
These are keyword tools that you will require to carry out your initial niche research before even thinking of setting up a web site. The Market Samurai software is quite very expensive to purchase (you can google it ) ,but it's a piece of Excellent software that will marvel you with its ability of churning out profitable keywords that will enhance your google ranking easily. Market Samurai is one of the best keyword research tools on the market. It costs $149 and is the most important investment you can make for your niche website .The software has a 12 day trial version but costs $149 (check google for it ) If you can't afford it, then you can go for the google keyword tools which is a free alternative. To use this tool, you will have to sign in to your google adwords account. ......More on this later!

3) Domain name and a web host ;You will be registering a domain name that perfectly matches the nature of the website. In this case, an Exact Domain Name called (EMD ). Most preferably, a. com domain name for ease of ranking in the first page of google search results. You will also need a web host to host your website.

Hostgator which usually charge about 4.99 dollars (approximately 800 Naira ) per month is the most common in the world bit recently their services have been annoying a lot of their foreign amd Nigerian clients as well .I personally as a website designer have my own Website hosting service because of the the number of times I have to upload a couple of websites for clients .You may contact me if you need to host your website and register your domain name ONLY if you have concluded the First and most important stage of our Niche money making websites which is KEYWORD RESEARCH using either Market Samurai software or Google Keyword research tool in your Google Adwords Account.

Anyway, Most webhost providers provide the two services together and with as low as Seven thousand per year, you can get a domain name and webhost to host your website live on the internet .

4) WordPress theme and Plugins ; We will be using the WordPress platform because of its ease of use and its possibility to install some very important free plugins that will enhance the rankings of the website.

5) Article Writer or Article Spinner ;
Herein all we need is just the option of either writing your articles by yourself or paying someone to write a very good keyword rich article on the Niche the website is all about. Or better still, you can download a software called Articles ReWriter Software for faster results only that you will have to edit the article before posting it online to your Niche Website.

6) CopyScape.com
CopyScape lets you check if content is unique or not. You do this when you get an article
from a place that may or may not be trustworthy. Just copy and paste your article and it will find if it’s anywhere on the internet. Remember that we need unique articles for your websites so as not to face the hammer from Google panda web crawlers!

7) Stock Xchng.com ;
This is a great place to get free stock photos. Obviously the selection won’t be as big as the paid sites like iStockPhoto, but it’s free and you can usually find what you are
looking for. You may need to use some images that are relevant to your articles from time to time .

cool Affiliate Networks & Income Streams ;
These may include any of the following, Google Adsense, Ad Dynamo, Clickbank, Commission Junction. com or Amazon Affiliate Program. Others include market health. com, linkshare.com.

The most common amongst Nigerians is Google Adsense and Ad dynamo. Clickbank don't accept Nigerians but some Nigerians still have clickbank account using myukmail. com to receive their cheques in Nigeria. However you can also use commission junction and Amazon affiliates since Nigeria is accepted and you can get a free payooner debit card to withdraw your cash from any ATM machine nearby.

Click2Sell : Click2Sell is ok. You may not find that they have a diverse set of products to choose from. It sells a great deal of informational products that you can download (like Clickbank)

Affiliate Seeking.com is a site has a really comprehensive database of all companies that
have affiliate networks. You can search here for a specific company or just companies related to your niche that you want to become an affiliate for.

e-junkie : I am not experienced with e-junkie.com
yet, but I’ve heard great things about it. I know Henry Omenogor is a Publisher there, but they are good Especially when it comes to selling downloads. They automate and secure the download of the files and codes .

Infolinks: Infolinks generate in-text links for advertisers. You know when you go to About.com or AND a double underlined word? When you hover over it you get a pop-out thing? That’s an Infolink.com

9) Dropmylink. com This site is usefully for tracing other websites that are highly ranking in the same niche as yours. It is good for getting a high page rank for you to link back to your own Niche blogs site.

10) Unique Article Wizard. This powerful piece of software is vary good for backlinking. Your Submitted articles to article directories is automated by the software. It is quite expensive at 67 dollars but luckily for you, you can easily get it done for you with five dollars at Fiverr. com

Thanks for your patience and I hope you are ready to go with me as we sail on this ship to attaining our target of 300 dollars minimum revenue in the next five months.
Please make sure you start getting some of the resources I listed above so that we can practicalise the next steps together (if you need me to assist you in setting up your site using WordPress ,you can send me a messaget me at

sleekseal200 at yahoo dot com

See you soon...
Am typing on phone so I may have made some unpardonable errors ,accept my apologies!

As a postscript , if you feel that this thread is of value then do please feel free to provide a vote of thanks by clicking the like button which is just below and on
the right side , thank you!

19 Likes

Re: My Journey To Making $500 Online Using Niche Blogs - A Nairaland Reality Show by AyodejiCharles(m): 11:13am On Aug 10, 2013
nwa-uwa:
How do i contact you privately,sir?

You can send a message to me at
sleekseal200 at yahoo dot com . Have a Great Weekend!

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Making $500 Online Using Niche Blogs - A Nairaland Reality Show by AyodejiCharles(m): 3:13pm On Aug 10, 2013
As from now on we will be discussing the first section of this series .I will recommend that you get a writing material from this moment as we take a sojourn into the very Lucrative world of Niche Sites.
Section 1
What are Niche sites? From the word Niche, it is very easy to infer that these are basically sites that deals with a much more smaller unit of a broader market.They are more specific and cater for a micro unit of a larger market.OKay, for example , The health care industry has very many sub niches/market that make up that industry.You can find many other sub markets like weight loss, nutrition, sexual wellness,men's fitnesss and so on.Consequently, many of
these Sub markets also have micro markets that have a lot of internet searches but with little competition from specific websites that are specially designed to cater for these micro markets within the sub markets.And honestly,you will most likely find it difficult to make it to the first page of Google in that Sub market.
THEREFORE YOUR AIM WILL BE TO TARGET AND BUILD MICRO NICHE WEBSITES THAT MAKE UP THESE VERY COMPETITIVE SUB MARKETS.
For example, still talking about the Health care Niche (pardon my bias for towards the Health care Niche cos
i was born and raised up in a Pharmacy store lol) ...so as i was saying, there are many websites that cater for health information but the plain truth is that you cant in any way dominate these large authority websites in ranking for any of these broad health niches in Google search results. In other words, what we are to do is basically dig deepeer into a less competitive niche in the health care niche and build our sites on them after we have carried out a powerful keyword research .... more on that later.
Having understood the basics of Niche sites and why they are always successful in pulling out cash for most website owners, we are going to discuss in the next topic how to select a niche that we will build our sites on.Remeber this is like a live semnar and so i am going to reveal the website for us to see and also attach some screen shots to enhance ease of understanding. (odikwa risky lol)...
P.S In case you wanna ask message me, i am always sleeping in my Inbox, so messages can be sent to sleekseal200 at yahoo dot com
i will try to respond immediately.
Danke, Daalu,Na GoDe, Ese, Merci

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Making $500 Online Using Niche Blogs - A Nairaland Reality Show by Silvani(m): 11:52pm On Aug 11, 2013
AyodejiCharles: As from now on we will be discussing the first section of this series .I will recommend that you get a writing material from this moment as we take a sojourn into the very Lucrative world of Niche Sites.
Section 1
What are Niche Sites? ....loading

(Y) Thumbs up bro. We are waiting...
Re: My Journey To Making $500 Online Using Niche Blogs - A Nairaland Reality Show by Jidan(m): 12:05am On Aug 12, 2013
Thumb Up, Man.
Re: My Journey To Making $500 Online Using Niche Blogs - A Nairaland Reality Show by FarmTech(m): 7:51pm On Aug 12, 2013
Kudos. Gave u a like.
Re: My Journey To Making $500 Online Using Niche Blogs - A Nairaland Reality Show by lakefist(m): 1:20pm On Aug 14, 2013
waiting for the next update
Re: My Journey To Making $500 Online Using Niche Blogs - A Nairaland Reality Show by lakefist(m): 10:21pm On Aug 14, 2013
wen is d update coming
Re: My Journey To Making $500 Online Using Niche Blogs - A Nairaland Reality Show by AyodejiCharles(m): 12:41am On Aug 15, 2013
Am so sorry for the loooong Break in transmission.I have been busy with some website projects.
Any way having discussed about The basics of Niche sites in our previous post, i will go on to trash how we can select a profitable Niche that has little or no competition.But before then, you need to meet some conditions before you proceeed to building
your own Niche website. Apart from the keyword research which we are going to practicalize in the next session , i want you to know that
this is definitely one of the most important aspect of building any niche website.
These factors include passion. Are you passionate about an industry, do yo have a good grasp of knowledge in the industry,an you creat articles
that are relevant to that Niche/ industry, because i can definitly tell you that there are lot opromote to earn cash in almost any industry.
If yes then you can now begin to consider other factors.{ACTION.... Now, I want you to write a list of hobby or interest you have that you
might be able to build a site around }.... Me I don Pick Health Niche , Oya pickya own!

To give you an idea, simply go to www.amazon.com and look at the categories of Industry on their home page for a lot of ideas to ginger your imaginaton.
..e.g automotive,baby,music, software e.t.c Just check their site for the rest.
After that go back to amazon and look for more specific sub niche in that broad category that you initially selected in amazon.
Me I have selected a very shocking and suprising sub niche that i will reveal later!
Lest i forget, you may decide to invest some money to outsource to article writers even if you are not so passionate about that industry especially if
there is a great potential.
After getting your ideas, another factor is to find out if people are making money froom such Niche.To unravel this secret,all you need to do is to
simply type in a sub niche keyword in google, look out if there are google adverts by advertisers.Also you may
search those keywords + affiliate programs, if results show up on google, then you are good to proceed to the next stage.
Re: My Journey To Making $500 Online Using Niche Blogs - A Nairaland Reality Show by lewibiz: 12:53am On Aug 15, 2013
If are serious and ready to make a financial
change in your income for the rest of the
month of August, decide now to join a system
with proving integrity and result since 2011.

The question is IS THIS SYSTEM ACTUALLY WORK?

Check out result so far for the month of August

CHECK INCOME EARN FOR AUGUST >>> http://i40.tinypic.com/20zcjmv.jpg

“The only thing that stands between a man and what he wants from
life is often merely the will to try it and the faith to believe that it is possible”

“There is one quality which one must possess to win, and that is definiteness
of purpose, the knowledge of what one wants, and a burning desire to possess it.”

Do not keep watching from the sideline, while others are pulling
income online by the day.....

Get Online now, follow this lay down step by step that is getting us the
result you always wanted to have!

JOIN HERE >>> http://GetMoneyVideo.MasterMindeMarketing.com

Re: My Journey To Making $500 Online Using Niche Blogs - A Nairaland Reality Show by AyodejiCharles(m): 9:37pm On Aug 20, 2013
lewibiz: If are serious and ready to make a financial
change in your income for the rest of the
month of August, decide now to join a system
with proving integrity and result since 2011.

The question is IS THIS SYSTEM ACTUALLY WORK?

Check out result so far for the month of August

CHECK INCOME EARN FOR AUGUST >>> http://i40.tinypic.com/20zcjmv.jpg

“The only thing that stands between a man and what he wants from
life is often merely the will to try it and the faith to believe that it is possible”

“There is one quality which one must possess to win, and that is definiteness
of purpose, the knowledge of what one wants, and a burning desire to possess it.”

Do not keep watching from the sideline, while others are pulling
income online by the day.....

Get Online now, follow this lay down step by step that is getting us the
result you always wanted to have!

JOIN HERE >>> http://GetMoneyVideo.MasterMindeMarketing.com

Someone should please report this intruder's spam and scam post to the moderators!
Re: My Journey To Making $500 Online Using Niche Blogs - A Nairaland Reality Show by AyodejiCharles(m): 11:13am On Aug 22, 2013
Still on Niches.
Another factor to consider in choosing a Niche is the seasonality, for example you cannot decide to go for a sub niche where you have people who only acquire such needs on a seasonal basis.
If you decide to go for a product that people acquire only in times of rainy season then when the rains are over, you will not get the neccessary traffic that you once enjoyed during the rainy season.E.g In foreign countries, where we have the summer and winter sasons, if your niche has to do with winter clothings and home interior heating equipments, the possibility of making some money from the sales of those productsin the summer peroid will be absolutely diminished even if you made massive sales from these same products in the winter/ cold season. If you go for a product that people purchase only during Christmas seasons, then you may become rich within that period but after the common christmas spendings, you may become broke again till th next christmas!
Now, this is one of the reasons why i am going to go for a health sub Niche simply because of the simple fact that people will always have one ailment or the other whether we fast and pray against it or not!
Well for your information i have decided to go for an ailment for the purpose of this Niche project .I will be targeting the worldwide market with specific attention to the US as a lot of poeple usually use the internet to source for both information and solutions to their ailment problems.This will give me the edge in terms of raking in some Adsense earnings due to a higher click rate(Nobody wants to remain sick )and also some earnings from Amazon since there are products that are sold on the site that provides solution to the health problem that i am targetting.
In Concluding our First Section of this project, the Micro Niche that i am going to be using in the next stage for our Project is 3,2,1,0 ...... A common ailment popularly Known as Cold or Allergies in the USA.
We are going to be moving to the next stage of this project which is our Keyword research stage .I expect that with the do follow information that i have been dishing out i expect that by now you would have considered the factors that i listed in selecting a Niche and finally made up your mind in selecting an appropriate Sub Niche that meets all the above conditions listed so far in selecting a Niche that you are going to develop your niche blog site .
Remember that you can decide to target either a Niche in a foreign market or a Nigerian market that has little competitionon the first page of Google.
Okay let me give you a tip to steal (dont forget to Thank Me O !)
One Nigerian Niche that you may as well Target for this project is the E commerce Niche in Nigeria .If you can create an authority Niche blog site around that fast growing industry in Nigeria, i bet that you will in the near future be making a lot of Cash from the various Ecomerce websites that are springing up In Nigeria both in terms of Advertising Spaces and Affiliate earnings. cheesy
Our Next stage is The Keyword Research Stage.And we will be using some screen shots to explain this keyword research stage. Thanks for your Attention so far!
As usual, if you feel that this info i just dropped has in any way added some value to your alreadly loaded wealth of experience and knowledge, do me good by clicking the like button below cos thats all i need from you to draw some inspiration to proceed with this series ... Have a lovely day people!

TIP OF THE DAY
Has anyone heard about New new Iphone launching Next month? If you are fast and proactive in thinking and planning ahead you wil become a wealthy Nairalander if you can carry out and implement part of what we have discussed so far and what is currently on my Mind ! I rest MY CASE!

6 Likes

Re: My Journey To Making $500 Online Using Niche Blogs - A Nairaland Reality Show by AyodejiCharles(m): 5:05pm On Aug 23, 2013
More updates coming soon, Stay Tuned!
Re: My Journey To Making $500 Online Using Niche Blogs - A Nairaland Reality Show by AyodejiCharles(m): 6:04pm On Aug 23, 2013
SECTION 2 DAY 4
From Niches To KeyWords
After you have gotten a good idea of what Niche you intend to focus on, it is now time for you to proced to the keyword level .
In doing this you must use some search tools online to brainstorm those keywords that your competitors often overlook.You are going to use them to comb the web for lesser competitive keyword to rank easily in the first page oF google SHIKENA! For the health Niche specifically without even going to google,
Here is a few great resources where I usually start my research:
http://www.drugs.com/stats/top100/sales
http://www.embarrassingproblems.com/all-problems
http://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_diseases

Remember that i will be concentrating deeper on the keywords that are related to the Respiratory tract Ailment known as Cold or Allergies in the USA which causes cattargh and cough, So therefore I will not disturb myself about the above stage!

NB
If you sef wan build ya own Niche site based on the health Niche,But if you no get idea for ailments to choose in the health Niche, you fit enter the websites wey dey ontop this paragraph and the wikipedia link wey i drop above and enough inspiration go enter your bodi like water lol ( ....forgive my dry jokes)
..Also If you are also passionate about the Health Niche like me, You may choose HIV /AIDS LOL hehehe ; D (.....If you get HIV, abeg No vex O na joke i de joke o)
(Which one are you working on? Let me konw by responding when you finish reading this section)

So I will Head off to google keyword tool at adwords.google.com then search and type in: list of top medications for cold/ Allergy symptoms, prescription drugs for cold symptoms, Over the counter drugs for cold, embarrasing illnesses and their cures etc. The list just goes on and on.If you are knowledgable in the health niche as i always say you can directly enter The names of certain drugs or pills that can treat cold symptoms/ allergy or respiratiory tract medicines.

Just pick one, do not overthink this too much, by the time we find our keyword we might end up in completely different niche.

For Your Information : Cold is what we call it here in Naija while the Americans commonly call it allergies because these two ailments usually causes very similar symptoms like sneezing, running Nose, watery eyes and also itches and irritation in the nasal cavity. Therefore they are both treated with drugs called ......... ANTIHISTAMINES! Hope you get it!

Next stage is to pick one keyword you fell in love with when you carried out the above step . Open up Google keyword tool but make sure you sign up at adwords.google.com before you will be able to use the tool (see image below)
I will enter my keyword of choice and choose USA for my local target location since i am targeting US internet users.

Now when you look at the results just remember the points we outlined earlier, we want to find drugs , brands, foreign words (or words you don't understand the meaning of), product names.
For the purpose of this Live Training, we will enter the keyword Antihistamines in the google keyword tool and some of the suggested related keywords that will appear will include Antihistamines Drugs or Antihistamines brands ,Antihistamines side effects ,Antihistamines for dogs (This Should Be Hot Cake Niche !)and other closely related keywords.

NB Sign up and Log in to adwords.google.com ON YOUR COMPUTER, click on TOOLS and ANALYSIS ,then click on KEYWORD TOOL Try that Now and see the results that appeared in the keyword tool!
Thanks for following my Live reality show lol, i hope you are getting your mind set up to establish your own blog because we will moving to the next stage of this Keyword research In the next post.

TIP OF THE DAY
You may decide to use any of the following broad health Problems like ....Acne, back pain, constipation, hypertension,insomia...in fact the list is ENDLESS! and Narrow it down with the knowledge you have acquired so far so good in this training. But if you are not interested in the health niche you can go for varieties of Niches like computer(parts and accessories), games(Specific brands), movies(specific movies), photography (camera equipments),automotives(car parts) e.t.c

Then from there you can follow our live steps to prunning it down to a specific Micro Niche that you will target for your website to rank on Google PAGE One! SHIKENA!

So how many likes can i get for this update Friends??

Forgive my Typos, Am Typing on phone!

8 Likes

Re: My Journey To Making $500 Online Using Niche Blogs - A Nairaland Reality Show by AyodejiCharles(m): 6:12pm On Aug 23, 2013
Please, I attached the screen shot of the above ^^^^ steps after the post. Can you see the images? It seems I can't see any image over here on my phone!
Re: My Journey To Making $500 Online Using Niche Blogs - A Nairaland Reality Show by lakefist(m): 7:42pm On Aug 23, 2013
Am really getting it.thanks really appreciate
Re: My Journey To Making $500 Online Using Niche Blogs - A Nairaland Reality Show by FarmTech(m): 4:15am On Aug 28, 2013
Do you intend to buy traffic or get it free from search engines?
Re: My Journey To Making $500 Online Using Niche Blogs - A Nairaland Reality Show by AyodejiCharles(m): 11:44am On Aug 28, 2013
FarmTech: Do you intend to buy traffic or get it free from search engines?

Niche blogging involves getting your Niche site to the First page of Google and benefiting from the free traffic that comes from such position. Therefore we won't be spending any money on buying traffic.
Re: My Journey To Making $500 Online Using Niche Blogs - A Nairaland Reality Show by FarmTech(m): 3:26am On Aug 29, 2013
AyodejiCharles:

Niche blogging involves getting your Niche site to the First page of Google and benefiting from the free traffic that comes from such position. Therefore we won't be spending any money on buying traffic.
The low keyword competition in the image above, does it mean that one can easily rank for that keyword in Google?
Re: My Journey To Making $500 Online Using Niche Blogs - A Nairaland Reality Show by webincomeplus(m): 9:15am On Aug 29, 2013
OP, you're doing a great job. Keep it up. Let's provide quality information for free and put an end to the days of those self proclaimed webmasters who extort newbies all to give them crappy information on how to make money online.

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Making $500 Online Using Niche Blogs - A Nairaland Reality Show by AyodejiCharles(m): 10:38am On Aug 29, 2013
FarmTech:
The low keyword competition in the image above, does it mean that one can easily rank for that keyword in Google?

You can rank for the keyword Antihistamines but you may not make much profit from it. We are looking for a Buyer keyword for this keyword research. Someone may just want to know more about Antihistamines and may not be interested in buying any product that treat allergies on your site.
Therefore , we re not going to stop at the above keyword "Antihistamines " we are still going to dig deeper for names of drugs that are referred to as Antihistamines. This will benefit us because we are also going to be using Amazon affiliates as one of the monetization means for the sale of the Particular drug to visitors on our website.

But if we stick to Antihistamines, it may not favour us because, Antihistamines is very broad as a keyword and we may not provide the real solution to those who may want to buy or are likely to buy the specific drugs that can treat Allergies.
I will explain how To dig deeper for the specific drugs that we are going to use for this live training in my next post.
Stay Tuned.
I would have recorded this training on Video but I don't have the Camtasia Screen Capture software that I can use to record it and upload to YouTube.
Re: My Journey To Making $500 Online Using Niche Blogs - A Nairaland Reality Show by UyiIredia(m): 10:45am On Aug 29, 2013
[size=24pt]Excuse me. An e-convention is billed to start by 12pm today on Nairaland. Be ready.[/size]
Re: My Journey To Making $500 Online Using Niche Blogs - A Nairaland Reality Show by lakefist(m): 5:50pm On Aug 29, 2013
AyodejiCharles:

You can rank for the keyword Antihistamines but you may not make much profit from it. We are looking for a Buyer keyword for this keyword research. Someone may just want to know more about Antihistamines and may not be interested in buying any product that treat allergies on your site.
Therefore , we re not going to stop at the above keyword "Antihistamines " we are still going to dig deeper for names of drugs that are referred to as Antihistamines. This will benefit us because we are also going to be using Amazon affiliates as one of the monetization means for the sale of the Particular drug to visitors on our website.

But if we stick to Antihistamines, it may not favour us because, Antihistamines is very broad as a keyword and we may not provide the real solution to those who may want to buy or are likely to buy the specific drugs that can treat Allergies.
I will explain how To dig deeper for the specific drugs that we are going to use for this live training in my next post.
Stay Tuned.
I would have recorded this training on Video but I don't have the Camtasia Screen Capture software that I can use to record it and upload to YouTube.
there re so many cam studio online.i can get you a link to one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fraudulent / Rogue / Scam Sporting Betting Bookies Nigeria Punters Must Avoid / Aspiring Taxify Partner In Lagos, come in Here / Distributors Needed Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.