Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Power Of Attorney: Landlord/Lawyer - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Power Of Attorney: Landlord/Lawyer (1076 Views)

Lawyer, Others Dupe Man Of N24m With Fake C Of O! / Power Of Attorney / What Is A Power Of Attorney In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Power Of Attorney: Landlord/Lawyer by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 08, 2013

I need a sample power of attorney that'll grant a lawyer permission to collect rent on the landlord's behalf. The building is a block of 6 3-bedroom flats; the landlord will live in one and rent five. Thanks.
Re: Power Of Attorney: Landlord/Lawyer by Pptyconcession: 3:09pm On Aug 08, 2013
I have one that I gave to thr Landlord's of the properties we managed and where is the property located?
Thanks
Re: Power Of Attorney: Landlord/Lawyer by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 08, 2013

I already have a lawyer, 'sjust that I've never drawn up a POA before. The property's in Enugu.
Re: Power Of Attorney: Landlord/Lawyer by jot01(m): 7:56am On Aug 09, 2013
your lawyer should be able to draw one for you.
Re: Power Of Attorney: Landlord/Lawyer by mcdokwe(m): 7:33am On Aug 17, 2013
My brother Tony is an estate manager with Ezeh and co in Enugu, they lots of this power and anthony things(pun intended) call him and ask to see him, he's a good guy and will give u all the ears he's got. Pm for his contact if interested

(1) (Reply)

Agent Demands 2 Yrs Commission And Agency Fee On A 1 Year Rent. Please Clarify / Land 4Sale- 3plots@alogba, st,in Estate@Ebute,ikorodu lagos,3.5meach / Site Supervision Training On Multi-billion Naira Project Sites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.