Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

If You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time, What Would You Do? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time, What Would You Do? (2622 Views)

Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? / If You Could Turn Back The Hand Of Time What Would You Do in a time like this? / If You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time,What Would U Have Done Differently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time, What Would You Do? by Johnnny(m): 4:27pm On Sep 03, 2009
What is that occurence in your life?
Which Choice have you taken?
What mistake have you done?

That you would have love to change if you could turn back the hands of time?
Re: If You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time, What Would You Do? by ihejirika: 4:37pm On Sep 03, 2009
i wound have gone back to November 1st 2008 the day before by brother was shot. I would have called him from where i was on the rig working for my money to tell him not to go out that faithfull day that death is waiting for him. Oh my God, it was a very bad news for me as i was shocked that i will not see him when i get home. cry I miss u bro, i just wish i could turn back the time to warn you.
God knows best. Rest in peace cry cry
Guys leaving in PH beware, the town is not safe.
Re: If You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time, What Would You Do? by iice(f): 5:05pm On Sep 03, 2009
When i was about 8 or so, i used to think about going back in time.  Too bad i didn't build a time machine grin By 10, i didn't think about it anymore.
My mistakes made me, my choices cemented my will and logic.
Occurrences *shrugs* I free fall. . .Floating towards Asgard cheesy
Re: If You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time, What Would You Do? by Johnnny(m): 5:07pm On Sep 03, 2009
@ Ihejirika

I am so touched by your story just now.  Its so painful.  It makes me sad and I feel like crying  cry cry cry

May God strengthen you.

I am feeling like - I shouldnt have started this topic, didnt mean to bring back sad memories.

Sorry.
Re: If You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 2:19am On Sep 04, 2009
iice:

When i was about 8 or so, i used to think about going back in time.  Too bad i didn't build a time machine grin By 10, i didn't think about it anymore.
My mistakes made me, my choices cemented my will and logic.
Occurrences *shrugs* I free fall. . .Floating towards Asgard cheesy

So poetic. . . . .strong words.

But you could have called me to help you build a time machine, I'd have sent you back to Ceasar's time grin
Re: If You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time, What Would You Do? by mohawkchic(f): 2:38am On Sep 04, 2009
Johnnny:

I am feeling like - I shouldnt have started this topic, didnt mean to bring back sad memories.

~Johnnny. . No need to feel bad. . there'll be humourous,meaningful,heartfelt or crazy reasons. . . .

~I can only say i know that feeling Ihejirika. . . May he RIP~
Re: If You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time, What Would You Do? by mohawkchic(f): 2:43am On Sep 04, 2009
[b]~"A Positive Thinker Does Not Refuse To Recognise The Negative,He Refuses To Dwell On It" :- [/b]Thats one of my mantra in life on almost all the rolls of dice life have dealt me but One!

~I wud give anything to see my Dada one last time . . .To Give him a bear hug & drown in his smile ! So yeah,if i cud turn back the hands of time,i'll rewind 8yrs back & freeze that moment a lil while longer. . Just to say goodbye properly. . .I never did have a chance to say Goodbye!

Re: If You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time, What Would You Do? by iice(f): 1:36pm On Sep 04, 2009
FL Gators:

So poetic. . . . .strong words.

But you could have called me to help you build a time machine, I'd have sent you back to Ceasar's time grin

Maybe that's what i should want to turn back the hands of time for tongue
Re: If You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time, What Would You Do? by Dclique(m): 10:47pm On Sep 04, 2009
I will make her stay.
Re: If You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time, What Would You Do? by Gabry(f): 1:59am On Sep 05, 2009
I would rewind myself to the age of 16 when I first left my homeland to study. That time I had the chance to meet up with th Minister of Education and Tourism, I would warn them not to simply promote education towards foreignors if the country could not afford to even give foreign students a working permit for part time jobs. . .

And I would tell them to start educating the locals here to accept all kinds of races and ethnicity and also I would tell them to encourage Malaysian citizens to know how to sing their National Anthem song as well as to speak ENglish!
Re: If You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time, What Would You Do? by Johnnny(m): 12:51pm On Sep 10, 2009
I would go back 16years to 1993, when I decided to start working instead of retaking my S.S.C.E. Exams because of the frustration of being failed in just one subject (Mathematics).

That marked the day I lost my bearing in life. Been doing menial jobs in different fields ever since. Just managed to get an OND through parttime study last year, though studying a course that is off my chosen career (If I still remember whateva that career was then).

I feel that I have wasted everything, my talent, my career and ultimately my life, I am totally lost. I dont know where to begin now.

I am now a jack of all trades, Master of none.
Re: If You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time, What Would You Do? by mohawkchic(f): 12:57am On Sep 12, 2009
~Aaaw! Its never too late Johnnny! Dont give up just yet!

~Sometimes in Life you've got to keep plugging away & dont let the "Could-have-been's" hold you back. . .

~here's hoping there's a brighter future ahead of you. . Good Luck!

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Uae(united Arab Emirates) Ceo Of Etisalat ,ahmad Abdulkarim Mohd Julfar / How To Know A Topic Heading To The Front Page / Timipre Sylva, Nabena Root For Tinubu, Blast Diri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.