Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Your Best Movie Quotes - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Your Best Movie Quotes (11092 Views)

Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring / Your Best Movie Quotes / Best Movie Quotes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by dhameelolar(m): 5:02pm On Aug 16, 2014
Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next."

Gladiator

1 Like

Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Fweshdude(m): 5:31pm On Aug 19, 2014
Expendables1.
Guy-on-blue-tshit: how many men have you got here huh? How many??

Sly stallone: (recovers from severe punches) including your momma..grin

Steve austin: who sent you?! Who you sent you?!!

Sly stallone: your hair dresser..grin grin
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Fweshdude(m): 7:24pm On Aug 19, 2014
Come to america.
Eddie murphy:.yes! This is the life they've being denying us.

Eddie murphy: goodmorning! my neighbours!.

Man: hey f.ck you!

Eddie murphy: Yes! Yes! F.ck you too!!
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Lionbite(m): 9:47pm On Aug 19, 2014
war Come and go.... my soldiers stay eternal
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by khanivorous(f): 7:07pm On Aug 20, 2014
You know we are not so much different. The difference between you and I is ' we both starred into the abyss, but when it starred back: YOU BLINKED

1 Like

Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by RayMcBlue(m): 1:37pm On Aug 21, 2014
Achilles: Myrmidons! My brothers of the sword! I would rather fight beside you than any army of thousands! Let no man forget how menacing we are! We are lions! Do you know what's there, waiting beyond that beach? Immortality! Take It! It's Yours!

----------
Epic.
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Kaycee7(m): 1:53pm On Aug 21, 2014
RayMcBlue: Achilles: Myrmidons! My brothers of the sword! I would rather fight beside you than any army of thousands! Let no man forget how menacing we are! We are lions! Do you know what's there, waiting beyond that beach? Immortality! Take It! It's Yours!

----------
Epic.

War is young men dying and old men talking.

Who said this? And to whom? (50 marks)
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by RayMcBlue(m): 2:06pm On Aug 21, 2014
Kaycee7: War is young men dying and old men talking.

Who said this? And to whom? (50 marks)

Cunning Odysseus to Achilles. smiley
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by timpaker(m): 3:05pm On Aug 21, 2014
"Never you touch a black man's radio!!!" - Chris Tucker to Jackie Chan in Rush Hour 1 angry
"I'm Six foot talller than all the China man in this town.." - Christ Tucker to Jackie Chan in Rush Hour 1 cheesy

"There is always a good reason for evil and a bad reason for doing good.." Mosef Vatsha in Money Talks. grin
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by hirety(f): 3:14pm On Aug 21, 2014
I'll kill you and everyone u ve ever met- Klaus in vampires diary
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Kaycee7(m): 4:27pm On Aug 21, 2014
RayMcBlue:

Cunning Odysseus to Achilles. smiley
Full marks

1 Like

Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by shyshally(f): 8:40pm On Aug 21, 2014
The question on the table is, 'How drunk, is drunk enough?' and the answer is that it's all a matter of brain cells. 2: Brain cells? 1: that's right hardy, every drink of liquer you take kills a thousand brain cells, but that doesn't much matter cause we got billions more. first the sadness cells go, so you smile real big. then the quiet cells go, so you start sayin everything real loud for no reason at all. (laughing) but that's ok, that's ok, cause the stupid cells go next, so everything you say is real smart. and last, come the memory cells..... these are tough son's a bithches to kill.
From legend of bagger vince
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Mistura02: 3:24pm On Aug 22, 2014
“Work like a Humphrey
Think like a Bass
Act like a Waldorf
Look like an Archibald
& dress like a Van Der Woodsen.
xoxo gossip girl”
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Mistura02: 3:28pm On Aug 22, 2014
Leave it to Blair Waldorf to know bitches don't just happen; they're made.
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Mistura02: 3:56pm On Aug 22, 2014
One thing about being on the top of the world, it gives you a long, long way to fall. XOXO

Careful B, one thing about making a deal with the devil - he always comes to collect. XOXO

Sticks and stones may break bones, but a poison pen is the best revenge. XOXO

Looks like no one told little J. you don't beat a Waldorf at her own game. XOXO

But don't worry B, the brightest stars burn out the fastest. Or at least that's what I heard. Waiting for a star to fall?. XOXO

Honesty may be the best policy in some zip codes, but not in this one and not this week, 'cause "I was a teenage drug addict" is not exactly a winning college essay. XOXO
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by RayMcBlue(m): 6:19pm On Aug 22, 2014
The Topic reads "Best Movie Quotes" not best TV series quotes. "Gossip Girl" is a TV series, thus, any quotes from there shouldn't be here.
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Superstar007(m): 6:44pm On Aug 22, 2014
"Without fear, there cannot be courage. But when we are together, it
is our enemies who should be afraid!"
- from the movie(Eragon)
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Csami(m): 7:10pm On Aug 22, 2014
Henckels: cease fire! Who's shooting who?

Dmitri: That's Gustave H. The escape murderer and art thief, I'v got him cornered.

Gustave: That's dmitri desgoffe un taxis. He's responsible for the killing of deputy kovac, serge and his club footed sister plus his own mother.

Henckels: Nobody moves, everybody is under arrest.
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by keyke(f): 9:40pm On Aug 24, 2014
Mike Ross: I tot u were against aving emotions
Harvey: I'm against avin emotions but m Nt against using them
Suits
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by segebobo: 11:59pm On Aug 24, 2014
Destiny is the bridge you build to the ones you love - #MySassyGirl
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by boycasio(m): 12:01am On Aug 25, 2014
I Only Have One Rule, "New is Always Better" -Berney Stinsons -How I Met Your Mother
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Fweshdude(m): 11:42pm On Aug 25, 2014
hirety: I'll kill you and everyone u ve ever met- Klaus in vampires diary
Hehe

The dude threatens like hell's upon you.
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Csami(m): 12:14am On Nov 21, 2014
May the valkayrie welcome you and lead u through Odin's great battle field. May they sing your name with love and fury that we may hear it rise from the depth of valhala as you take your rightful place at the table of kings for a great man has fallen.....a warrior, a chieftain, a father....a friend.

How to train your dragon2

1 Like

Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by shyshally(f): 8:13am On Nov 21, 2014
Csami:
May the valkayrie welcome you and lead u through Odin's great battle field. May they sing your name with love and fury that we may hear it rise from the depth of valhala as you take your rightful place at the table of kings for a great man has fallen.....a warrior, a chieftain, a father....a friend.
How to train your dragon2
Oh!how I love this movie! Can watch it a million times,n d oda dragon dat his mum rides has this permanent funny look on his face
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Csami(m): 7:10pm On Nov 21, 2014
shyshally:

Oh!how I love this movie! Can watch it a million times,n d oda dragon dat his mum rides has this permanent funny look on his face

I have actually seen it a million times.
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by shyshally(f): 7:17pm On Nov 21, 2014
Csami:

I have actually seen it a million times.
grin toothless, cheesy a great buddy seriously
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 21, 2014
Olaf: some hearts are worth melting for.
From the disney movie Frozen
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by cupidhero(m): 7:28pm On Nov 21, 2014
missberrypop5:
Olaf: some hearts are worth melting for.
From the disney movie Frozen
eyah! frozen got you too. i see you breaking ma baby sis's record soon. you take care.

1 Like

Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by cupidhero(m): 7:43pm On Nov 21, 2014
Don't be dismayed at goodbyes,a farewell is neccesary before you can meet again and meeting again after moments or a lifetime is certain for those who are friends-Gandalf the white

2 Likes

Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 21, 2014
cupidhero:

eyah! frozen got you too. i see you breaking ma baby sis's record soon. you take care.
lol. I wish. You too.
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Nobody: 3:37am On Nov 22, 2014
From the movie, "Child's Play"

Chucky:The only person that I let in on the fact that I was still alive was a six-year-old kid. I'm gonna be six years old again. Well, John, it's been fun, but I gotta go. I have a date with six-year-old boy... and you have a date with death. grin

Karen Barclay: I said talk to me, damn it. Or else I'll throw you in the fire.
[Chucky comes alive]
Chucky: You sttupid biitch! You filthy slut! I'll teach you to Bleep with me. cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Brooklyn Nine-Nine NL Fan Page / Why Are Ladies Addicted To Home Movies? / Complaints/Suggestions Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.