Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,133 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Brooklyn Nine-Nine NL Fan Page - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Brooklyn Nine-Nine NL Fan Page (11089 Views)

Best Of Brooklyn Nine Nine TV Series Debut / Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page / Brooklyn Nine Nine Season One Complete Episodes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brooklyn Nine-Nine NL Fan Page by cao(f): 1:03am On Nov 17, 2015
I realised that it was high time we got our thread on NL. Oya, let me find all the gifs I've posted on NL.
This scene is certainly my favourite Diaz/Holt scene.

CC: khalhokage, bykebyke, darey00, ufranklin92, kurupt01, koice

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brooklyn Nine-Nine NL Fan Page by cao(f): 1:13am On Nov 17, 2015

I'm not even going to lie, I can sing this without even trying...

Yes, Charles did succeed in that particular endeavour. **in my best Gina Linetti voice** gross.

Re: Brooklyn Nine-Nine NL Fan Page by cao(f): 1:19am On Nov 17, 2015
Rosa & Terry

I really should stay away from Tumblr...

Re: Brooklyn Nine-Nine NL Fan Page by Darey00(m): 6:25am On Nov 17, 2015
Lol

Re: Brooklyn Nine-Nine NL Fan Page by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 17, 2015
grin grin grin

Love this show. One of the funnier thing on broadcast network since The Office (US)

I wish Jake can dial down his infantile behavior a bit, it's starting to piss me off. grin Jake & Gina chemistry tho.. electrifying.

Love Rosa. I love her dry sense of humor and stone cold aloofness. I can relate... perhaps. grin

1 Like

Re: Brooklyn Nine-Nine NL Fan Page by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 17, 2015
I wish Jake can dial down his infantile behavior a bit.
Koice,because of what na? shocked shocked
Re: Brooklyn Nine-Nine NL Fan Page by Darey00(m): 8:55am On Nov 17, 2015
Pls can some1 post a gif of d scene where Jake got a confession from a murderer to prevent Vulture from swooping in? Love that episode
Jake: yea we did it! *high fives murderer*
Murderer: wow!! Suck it Vulture,i killed that guy and his neighbour but you're late!
Jake: wow! Wait..u killed his neighbour?
Re: Brooklyn Nine-Nine NL Fan Page by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 17, 2015
bykebyke:

Koice,because of what na? shocked shocked

I was kidding of course! Jake is fun. grin
Re: Brooklyn Nine-Nine NL Fan Page by Kurupt01: 10:38am On Nov 17, 2015
Jake and Terry

Re: Brooklyn Nine-Nine NL Fan Page by Ufranklin92(m): 6:25pm On Nov 17, 2015
cao:
I realised that it was high time we got our thread on NL. Oya, let me find all the gifs I've posted on NL.
This scene is certainly my favourite Diaz/Holt scene.

CC: khalhokage, bykebyke, darey00, ufranklin92, kurupt01, koice

Lmao
Re: Brooklyn Nine-Nine NL Fan Page by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 6:53pm On Nov 18, 2015
I love this show. smiley

Diaz and Jake are my faves
Re: Brooklyn Nine-Nine NL Fan Page by youngin(m): 10:54pm On Nov 21, 2015
I never thought people watched this show that much....... The season 3 is crazy though
Re: Brooklyn Nine-Nine NL Fan Page by cao(f): 11:04pm On Nov 22, 2015
Never change Gina, never change...

4 Likes

Re: Brooklyn Nine-Nine NL Fan Page by jacarantha(m): 3:27pm On Nov 23, 2015
Nice to know that there are fans everywhere
Re: Brooklyn Nine-Nine NL Fan Page by aminho(m): 4:06am On Nov 24, 2015
Gina my girl anytime
Hitch nd scooly
Re: Brooklyn Nine-Nine NL Fan Page by Darey00(m): 10:02am On Nov 24, 2015
Jake: Boyle,why don't u show Donger what a fax machine is? Charles: okay,imagine that a letter has unprotected sex with a phone

4 Likes

Re: Brooklyn Nine-Nine NL Fan Page by Ufranklin92(m): 9:20pm On Dec 02, 2015
aminho:
Gina my girl anytime
Hitch nd scooly

hope u no dey crush on her cheesy
Re: Brooklyn Nine-Nine NL Fan Page by juzo98(m): 10:50pm On Dec 03, 2015
Brooklyn 99......my 3rd best comedy TV series, Jake is stupidly funny,terry is cool,charles is another mad fellow, captain Holt is becoming funny,amy is OK, Hitchcock n scully r big fools........ Gina is d best, her IDGAF attitude is awesome, d squad were giving a toast to thanksgiving n she was like... To rihanna..... cause I love her...... WTF. Also remember wen she said If I die make I tweets into a book......
Re: Brooklyn Nine-Nine NL Fan Page by juzo98(m): 10:50pm On Dec 03, 2015
Brooklyn 99......my 3rd best comedy TV series, Jake is stupidly funny,terry is cool,charles is another mad fellow, captain Holt is becoming funny,amy is OK, Hitchcock n scully r big fools........ Gina is d best, her IDGAF attitude is awesome, d squad were giving a toast to thanksgiving n she was like... To rihanna..... cause I love her...... WTF. Also remember wen she said If I die make my tweets into a book......

1 Like

Re: Brooklyn Nine-Nine NL Fan Page by cao(f): 6:31pm On Dec 07, 2015
The latest episode, The Swedes, is killing me!
Re: Brooklyn Nine-Nine NL Fan Page by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 6:48am On Dec 08, 2015
cao:
The latest episode, The Swedes, is killing me!

NO!!! NOOOOOO!!

Not funny at all.

The only parts I liked were Boyle's beast in squash and the astronomy Dance by Terry and and Amy.

Oh, and i'm honestly tired of the "stiff/weird European stereotype" that these American shows keep doing. They do it all the time with Germans and some slavic countries as well. That stereotype is old and stale. If you met some Swedish people you'd see that they are as chill as f4ck, not stiff as the show would like you to believe.
Re: Brooklyn Nine-Nine NL Fan Page by cao(f): 7:34am On Dec 08, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

NO!!! NOOOOOO!!

Not funny at all.

The only parts I liked were Boyle's beast in squash and the astronomy Dance by Terry and and Amy.

Oh, and i'm honestly tired of the "stiff/weird European stereotype" that these American shows keep doing. They do it all the time with Germans and some slavic countries as well. That stereotype is old and stale. If you met some Swedish people you'd see that they are as chill as f4ck, not stiff as the show would like you to believe.

True, the few Swedes I've met (and the general stereotype) are quite mellow & easy going folk, but the same could be said about America's perception of the British as gentlemen. I've certainly met some, okay a lot of, first class gits. Or that they all speak Queen's English...Or how folks believe that Romanians are thieves...That's life, folks will generalise.
Re: Brooklyn Nine-Nine NL Fan Page by Darey00(m): 12:52pm On Dec 09, 2015
Gina can be vain sometimes(ok, all times),but Terry and Amy dancing while chanting astronomy nonsense really? u shud v knwn Gina would feed off it,the gel no dey send at all.

Terry(to visitor): "she's gon fail isnt she?"
Visitor: big time
LMFAO

1 Like

Re: Brooklyn Nine-Nine NL Fan Page by cao(f): 1:02pm On Dec 14, 2015
Yippie Kayak Motherbuckets!
Sidebar: Okay on my rewatch, I discovered he said "...other buckets!" Still funny though.

"Merry Christmas."
"Ho, Ho, Ho."
"I'm starving."
"I'm starving?! We had a thing going." grin grin grin
Re: Brooklyn Nine-Nine NL Fan Page by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 8:57pm On Dec 14, 2015
cao:
Yippie Kayak Motherbuckets!
Sidebar: Okay on my rewatch, I discovered he said "...other buckets!" Still funny though.

"Merry Christmas."
"Ho, Ho, Ho."
"I'm starving."
"I'm starving?! We had a thing going." grin grin grin

Hehe

Gina and her flamethrower grin grin
Re: Brooklyn Nine-Nine NL Fan Page by cao(f): 9:20pm On Dec 16, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

Hehe

Gina and her flamethrower grin grin

1 Like

Re: Brooklyn Nine-Nine NL Fan Page by cao(f): 9:30pm On Dec 16, 2015
Amy killed me with the "Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee." **toes touch the icy waters from hell** "Nooooooooooo! Oh my God!"

Re: Brooklyn Nine-Nine NL Fan Page by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 18, 2015
grin grin

Re: Brooklyn Nine-Nine NL Fan Page by cao(f): 6:39pm On Dec 21, 2015
I wish they filmed Terry dumping the Vulture in the trash.
Re: Brooklyn Nine-Nine NL Fan Page by TheRealAdonye(m): 2:35am On Dec 25, 2015
Oh my God. I loved Brooklyn 99.

I've not see any episode since the middle of Season 2 though..
Re: Brooklyn Nine-Nine NL Fan Page by Hardetayour: 8:09pm On Dec 25, 2015
Gina is awesome. Hitchcock and Scully are FOOlS. They don't want to work cases so they won't be promoted
Re: Brooklyn Nine-Nine NL Fan Page by cao(f): 8:17pm On Dec 25, 2015
TheRealAdonye:
Oh my God. I loved Brooklyn 99.

I've not see any episode since the middle of Season 2 though..
Better catch up, you've missed a lot of the good stuff.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Ladies Addicted To Home Movies? / G I Joe 2 Retaliation 2013 Free Movie Download And Its Reviews / Complaints/Suggestions Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.