Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,552 members, 7,819,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Scientists Will Create A Deadly New Flu Strain, Just To Prove They Can - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Scientists Will Create A Deadly New Flu Strain, Just To Prove They Can (8758 Views)

Ajaokuta Steel: Time To Break The Deadly Conspiracy Surrounding / Ten Ways The Body Reacts To Deadly Extremes / Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scientists Will Create A Deadly New Flu Strain, Just To Prove They Can by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 10, 2013
Like seriously? shocked, these guys must be high on something. angry
Re: Scientists Will Create A Deadly New Flu Strain, Just To Prove They Can by dayoungmoney1: 4:38pm On Aug 10, 2013
I no know wetin i wan talk sef
Re: Scientists Will Create A Deadly New Flu Strain, Just To Prove They Can by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 10, 2013
they already did...AIDS.
Re: Scientists Will Create A Deadly New Flu Strain, Just To Prove They Can by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 10, 2013
Yoshi-Master:
Oldest trick in the book.

Create the virus, and sell the anti-virus.

exactly.

Tony Spike: Resident Evil: Genesis 2.0

>>>>>>LOADING

i have always said RE IS a warning.
it's NOT just a movie/video game.

furthermore i don't know why people are acting surprised.
the average scientist does NOT believe in God and thus
has no real respect for the concept of morality. These people inject all kinds
of crap in unsuspecting people all the time and use their credentials
to fool you into thinking they are trustworthy.

1 Like

Re: Scientists Will Create A Deadly New Flu Strain, Just To Prove They Can by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 10, 2013
ArQueBusieR: ...make it look like an accident.

oh yeah, that will happen.

when it becomes a pandemic that is. tongue
Re: Scientists Will Create A Deadly New Flu Strain, Just To Prove They Can by trolling(m): 4:50pm On Aug 10, 2013
we know that already and theyve always created vaccines to infect and depopulate nations,the new one is M.E.R.S
Re: Scientists Will Create A Deadly New Flu Strain, Just To Prove They Can by sarutobie(m): 4:55pm On Aug 10, 2013
When we say it,some over sabi 'enlightened' wannabes will call you paranoid or conspiracy theorists.Now hear it from the horse's mouth!

1 Like

Re: Scientists Will Create A Deadly New Flu Strain, Just To Prove They Can by trolling(m): 4:55pm On Aug 10, 2013
Yoshi-Master:
Oldest trick in the book.

Create the virus, and sell the anti-virus.
and use the anti-virus to wipe them off thru those vaccines
Re: Scientists Will Create A Deadly New Flu Strain, Just To Prove They Can by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 10, 2013
Zombie pandemic tinz
Re: Scientists Will Create A Deadly New Flu Strain, Just To Prove They Can by Originalsly: 5:24pm On Aug 10, 2013
"Flu season is about to begin...last year vaccine is not going to work on this year virus...get your flu vaccine now before it is too late" Question...how do they know that?..how do they know what would be the new virus? Since when is a vaccine developed overnight? This thread give the answers. Who is funding such a project?...follow the money and think who will stand to gain the most....the pharmaceutical corporations. To those who turn their backs on all traditional medicines and have become hmmm...civilised and proudly receive western medications and vaccines....think again.
Re: Scientists Will Create A Deadly New Flu Strain, Just To Prove They Can by IAMBREEZY: 5:30pm On Aug 10, 2013
hmmm thats what i'll say for now
Re: Scientists Will Create A Deadly New Flu Strain, Just To Prove They Can by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:34pm On Aug 10, 2013
Unbeleiveable! Did I just read all that?! Remove morality aside, the entire medical community should never veto or sponsor such rubbish! This is ethically wrong. Reproduce a more lethal starin of an already deadly virus We are definately d architects of our own misfortune!
Re: Scientists Will Create A Deadly New Flu Strain, Just To Prove They Can by cold(m): 5:59pm On Aug 10, 2013
deols:
And some others because it makes them feel like gods. They are the ones I call people with exaggerated brains.
They try God. But more usually than not come out burnt,scarred for life. A few others become better, better in faith.
Yawn..cool story.Your God is as impotent as they come.You can now return to your prayer mat
Re: Scientists Will Create A Deadly New Flu Strain, Just To Prove They Can by IYANGBALI: 6:07pm On Aug 10, 2013
Orun ya bo ni,ko se oro enikan,awon na a fi ara gba nibe so no wahala
Re: Scientists Will Create A Deadly New Flu Strain, Just To Prove They Can by trolling(m): 6:08pm On Aug 10, 2013
vivacious vivi: Unbeleiveable! Did I just read all that?! Remove morality aside, the entire medical community should never veto or sponsor such rubbish! This is ethically wrong. Reproduce a more lethal starin of an already deadly virus We are definately d architects of our own misfortune!
scientist are the ones,the ones you guys look up to
Re: Scientists Will Create A Deadly New Flu Strain, Just To Prove They Can by IYANGBALI: 6:14pm On Aug 10, 2013
Valiantvaliant: This is why scientists should not be allowed to watch science fiction movies like resident evil and the likes, for pete's sake there are a dozen epidemics that hunt the human race and this,permit my language, scallywags are wasting time pursuing a ridiculous venture as this. I always wonder how the wrong people end up in such positions.
the thing tire me o. Abeg na wetin be scallywag?na person name?I like am,I wan use am as my username on fakebook
Re: Scientists Will Create A Deadly New Flu Strain, Just To Prove They Can by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 10, 2013
This is how HIV was created in the lab and now it affects Africa the most. If this new virus is allowed to be engineered, Africa will be the most hit.
Re: Scientists Will Create A Deadly New Flu Strain, Just To Prove They Can by REMMEI(m): 6:21pm On Aug 10, 2013
AND IF ANYONE TELL ME MOSQUITO SPREADS MALARIA..we are just where we are today because of science..we can't move too close to them nor can we run away from them..the scientist are just the RESIDENT EVIL they talked about..and believe me this vaccine is going to either Asia or Africa..

1 Like

Re: Scientists Will Create A Deadly New Flu Strain, Just To Prove They Can by Fash20: 6:28pm On Aug 10, 2013
NA PLANET MARS SURE PASS NOW OO grin

1 Like

Re: Scientists Will Create A Deadly New Flu Strain, Just To Prove They Can by ReubenAbati: 6:33pm On Aug 10, 2013
Why don't you people pray over it like you always do?

Fucking hypocrites.
Re: Scientists Will Create A Deadly New Flu Strain, Just To Prove They Can by fankasibe: 7:02pm On Aug 10, 2013
I thought Jack Bauer ended dis thing.

1 Like

Re: Scientists Will Create A Deadly New Flu Strain, Just To Prove They Can by Precioussilas10: 7:37pm On Aug 10, 2013
Lol "just to prove they can"..i can't stop laughing.na una wey say them no fit do am?
Re: Scientists Will Create A Deadly New Flu Strain, Just To Prove They Can by deols(f): 9:02pm On Aug 10, 2013
cold:
Yawn..cool story.Your God is as impotent as they come.You can now return to your prayer mat

Dry.

Now you can go have another bottle tongue
Re: Scientists Will Create A Deadly New Flu Strain, Just To Prove They Can by lastmessenger: 9:36pm On Aug 10, 2013
Come lord Jesus before they finish the human race.please God allow Jesus to come and end this world corrupt system and restore peace.AMEN

1 Like

Re: Scientists Will Create A Deadly New Flu Strain, Just To Prove They Can by cold(m): 10:15pm On Aug 10, 2013
deols:
Dry.
Now you can go have another bottle tongue
Of course!Alcohol is life & life is alcohol. Your prophet was a drunk..so what gives?
Re: Scientists Will Create A Deadly New Flu Strain, Just To Prove They Can by joe4christ(m): 10:39pm On Aug 10, 2013
Marine*etyon:
Huhu! I wouldn't be suprised if the chinese govt has secretly given permission to these scientists to introduce a disease that reduce their population exponentially. Good for them but for us we're very immune over here. Hahahaha! Sci fi in action.

Get out of my head you!
Re: Scientists Will Create A Deadly New Flu Strain, Just To Prove They Can by fifteen(m): 11:38pm On Aug 10, 2013
are you kidding me.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Scientists Will Create A Deadly New Flu Strain, Just To Prove They Can by Baddestguyp(m): 11:40pm On Aug 10, 2013
Anpmpwtgdgmpt pmgt.agmgwmgdpmgapt gmpdpwptgmgd.ga.gmg pmp mgpwp,gmga.d.agjgm.djadmgjgmgtpwgmgjtgmgadgngdgngxgjgmhdgmgwgmgmgtgagdgnpwgtgmgpgagmpvpmgwgmgpamgogahkgjgmgjagpagngtgjgkpmpdgmxgtrtgjpaphkgmgeojnkngxg5madhngwgtgwjmjdadamamawmawamamamadamadamadamadamadmgjgb.gb.jbgjgkgthmagegdgogtgmgwgmagegmgtgngtmgajgdgagdgngwgjgagdgagmgtptjgmgemgptmtpwpnptgmahdgmgagdgmgtgmgmtmgtmgthmapdmqtptpmpmgmgmgbgmgmgdpnpuptpwpwpmpmpmpmpmpmpepwptpwpmgmgdgajagjgtgtmiadmdmpdpowmt wmgdgagmgapmpwgkgmgdjmjnptgwgmgdgagmgmpmpmgwgagdgnpwgmptgadmgmwqmgdhdpnjgagtgmapmgdgmpahmdpagoptpwgwmwgmgdgapnptagbgapugtpntxjnanwmhdAnpmpwtgdgmpt pmgt.agmgwmgdpmgapt gmpdpwptgmgd.ga.gmg pmp mgpwp,gmga.d.agjgm.djadmgjgmgtpwgmgjtgmgadgngdgngxgjgmhdgmgwgmgmgtgagdgnpwgtgmgpgagmpvpmgwgmgpamgogahkgjgmgjagpagngtgjgkpmpdgmxgtrtgjpaphkgmgeojnkngxg5madhngwgtgwjmjdadamamawmawamamamadamadamadamadamadmgjgb.gb.jbgjgkgthmagegdgogtgmgwgmagegmgtgngtmgajgdgagdgngwgjgagdgagmgtptjgmgemgptmtpwpnptgmahdgmgagdgmgtgmgmtmgtmgthmapdmqtptpmpmgmgmgbgmgmgdpnpuptpwpwpmpmpmpmpmpmpepwptpwpmgmgdgajagjgtgtmiadmdmpdpowmt wmgdgagmgapmpwgkgmgdjmjnptgwgmgdgagmgmpmpmgwgagdgnpwgmptgadmgmwqmgdhdpnjgagtgmapmgdgmpahmdpagoptpwgwmwgmgdgapnptagbgapugtpntxjnanwmhdAnpmpwtgdgmpt pmgt.agmgwmgdpmgapt gmpdpwptgmgd.ga.gmg pmp mgpwp,gmga.d.agjgm.djadmgjgmgtpwgmgjtgmgadgngdgngxgjgmhdgmgwgmgmgtgagdgnpwgtgmgpgagmpvpmgwgmgpamgogahkgjgmgjagpagngtgjgkpmpdgmxgtrtgjpaphkgmgeojnkngxg5madhngwgtgwjmjdadamamawmawamamamadamadamadamadamadmgjgb.gb.jbgjgkgthmagegdgogtgmgwgmagegmgtgngtmgajgdgagdgngwgjgagdgagmgtptjgmgemgptmtpwpnptgmahdgmgagdgmgtgmgmtmgtmgthmapdmqtptpmpmgmgmgbgmgmgdpnpuptpwpwpmpmpmpmpmpmpepwptpwpmgmgdgajagjgtgtmiadmdmpdpowmt wmgdgagmgapmpwgkgmgdjmjnptgwgmgdgagmgmpmpmgwgagdgnpwgmptgadmgmwqmgdhdpnjgagtgmapmgdgmpahmdpagoptpwgwmwgmgdgapnptagbgapugtpntxjnanwmhdAnpmpwtgdgmpt pmgt.agmgwmgdpmgapt gmpdpwptgmgd.ga.gmg pmp mgpwp,gmga.d.agjgm.djadmgjgmgtpwgmgjtgmgadgngdgngxgjgmhdgmgwgmgmgtgagdgnpwgtgmgpgagmpvpmgwgmgpamgogahkgjgmgjagpagngtgjgkpmpdgmxgtrtgjpaphkgmgeojnkngxg5madhngwgtgwjmjdadamamawmawamamamadamadamadamadamadmgjgb.gb.jbgjgkgthmagegdgogtgmgwgmagegmgtgngtmgajgdgagdgngwgjgagdgagmgtptjgmgemgptmtpwpnptgmahdgmgagdgmgtgmgmtmgtmgthmapdmqtptpmpmgmgmgbgmgmgdpnpuptpwpwpmpmpmpmpmpmpepwptpwpmgmgdgajagjgtgtmiadmdmpdpowmt wmgdgagmgapmpwgkgmgdjmjnptgwgmgdgagmgmpmpmgwgagdgnpwgmptgadmgmwqmgdhdpnjgagtgmapmgdgmpahmdpagoptpwgwmwgmgdgapnptagbgapugtpntxjnanwmhdAnpmpwtgdgmpt pmgt.agmgwmgdpmgapt gmpdpwptgmgd.ga.gmg pmp mgpwp,gmga.d.agjgm.djadmgjgmgtpwgmgjtgmgadgngdgngxgjgmhdgmgwgmgmgtgagdgnpwgtgmgpgagmpvpmgwgmgpamgogahkgjgmgjagpagngtgjgkpmpdgmxgtrtgjpaphkgmgeojnkngxg5madhngwgtgwjmjdadamamawmawamamamadamadamadamadamadmgjgb.gb.jbgjgkgthmagegdgogtgmgwgmagegmgtgngtmgajgdgagdgngwgjgagdgagmgtptjgmgemgptmtpwpnptgmahdgmgagdgmgtgmgmtmgtmgthmapdmqtptpmpmgmgmgbgmgmgdpnpuptpwpwpmpmpmpmpmpmpepwptpwpmgmgdgajagjgtgtmiadmdmpdpowmt wmgdgagmgapmpwgkgmgdjmjnptgwgmgdgagmgmpmpmgwgagdgnpwgmptgadmgmwqmgdhdpnjgagtgmapmgdgmpahmdpagoptpwgwmwgmgdgapnptagbgapugtpntxjnanwmhdAnpmpwtgdgmpt pmgt.agmgwmgdpmgapt gmpdpwptgmgd.ga.gmg pmp mgpwp,gmga.d.agjgm.djadmgjgmgtpwgmgjtgmgadgngdgngxgjgmhdgmgwgmgmgtgagdgnpwgtgmgpgagmpvpmgwgmgpamgogahkgjgmgjagpagngtgjgkpmpdgmxgtrtgjpaphkgmgeojnkngxg5madhngwgtgwjmjdadamamawmawamamamadamadamadamadamadmgjgb.gb.jbgjgkgthmagegdgogtgmgwgmagegmgtgngtmgajgdgagdgngwgjgagdgagmgtptjgmgemgptmtpwpnptgmahdgmgagdgmgtgmgmtmgtmgthmapdmqtptpmpmgmgmgbgmgmgdpnpuptpwpwpmpmpmpmpmpmpepwptpwpmgmgdgajagjgtgtmiadmdmpdpowmt wmgdgagmgapmpwgkgmgdjmjnptgwgmgdgagmgmpmpmgwgagdgnpwgmptgadmgmwqmgdhdpnjgagtgmapmgdgmpahmdpagoptpwgwmwgmgdgapnptagbgapugtpntxjnanwmhdAnpmpwtgdgmpt pmgt.agmgwmgdpmgapt gmpdpwptgmgd.ga.gmg pmp mgpwp,gmga.d.agjgm.djadmgjgmgtpwgmgjtgmgadgngdgngxgjgmhdgmgwgmgmgtgagdgnpwgtgmgpgagmpvpmgwgmgpamgogahkgjgmgjagpagngtgjgkpmpdgmxgtrtgjpaphkgmgeojnkngxg5madhngwgtgwjmjdadamamawmawamamamadamadamadamadamadmgjgb.gb.jbgjgkgthmagegdgogtgmgwgmagegmgtgngtmgajgdgagdgngwgjgagdgagmgtptjgmgemgptmtpwpnptgmahdgmgagdgmgtgmgmtmgtmgthmapdmqtptpmpmgmgmgbgmgmgdpnpuptpwpwpmpmpmpmpmpmpepwptpwpmgmgdgajagjgtgtmiadmdmpdpowmt wmgdgagmgapmpwgkgmgdjmjnptgwgmgdgagmgmpmpmgwgagdgnpwgmptgadmgmwqmgdhdpnjgagtgmapmgdgmpahmdpagoptpwgwmwgmgdgapnptagbgapugtpntxjnanwmhdAnpmpwtgdgmpt pmgt.agmgwmgdpmgapt gmpdpwptgmgd.ga.gmg pmp mgpwp,gmga.d.agjgm.djadmgjgmgtpwgmgjtgmgadgngdgngxgjgmhdgmgwgmgmgtgagdgnpwgtgmgpgagmpvpmgwgmgpamgogahkgjgmgjagpagngtgjgkpmpdgmxgtrtgjpaphkgmgeojnkngxg5madhngwgtgwjmjdadamamawmawamamamadamadamadamadamadmgjgb.gb.jbgjgkgthmagegdgogtgmgwgmagegmgtgngtmgajgdgagdgngwgjgagdgagmgtptjgmgemgptmtpwpnptgmahdgmgagdgmgtgmgmtmgtmgthmapdmqtptpmpmgmgmgbgmgmgdpnpuptpwpwpmpmpmpmpmpmpepwptpwpmgmgdgajagjgtgtmiadmdmpdpowmt wmgdgagmgapmpwgkgmgdjmjnptgwgmgdgagmgmpmpmgwgagdgnpwgmptgadmgmwqmgdhdpnjgagtgmapmgdgmpahmdpagoptpwgwmwgmgdgapnptagbgapugtpntxjnanwmhd grin JUST TO PROVE I CAN grin grin
Re: Scientists Will Create A Deadly New Flu Strain, Just To Prove They Can by Pdizzle(m): 11:51pm On Aug 10, 2013
mk dem dy find wetin no find dem.
Re: Scientists Will Create A Deadly New Flu Strain, Just To Prove They Can by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 11, 2013
*Kails*:

exactly.

i have always said RE IS a warning.
it's NOT just a movie/video game.

furthermore i don't know why people are acting surprised.
the average scientist does NOT believe in God and thus
has no real respect for the concept of morality. These people inject all kinds
of crap in unsuspecting people all the time and use their credentials
to fool you into thinking they are trustworthy
can you read the bolded part again and tell me the sense i can make of it.
bill gate is an atheist, can you stop using microsofts products. oh same atheists without morals dominated japan while religious africa is filled poverty. by the way, christians/muslims that are moral, what have they contributed to the world except superstitions? i dont know why you so called christians/muslims always find it difficult to accept that atheists control the world. They made the world a better place while moral christian/muslim were/are still busy burning witches, taking slaves and killing people in the name of jihad. smh
Re: Scientists Will Create A Deadly New Flu Strain, Just To Prove They Can by 14(m): 2:06am On Aug 11, 2013
BedLam: HIV seem to be laughing at humans

Because they created it, to benefit their pharmaciticals, now they are milking the 3rd world countries
Re: Scientists Will Create A Deadly New Flu Strain, Just To Prove They Can by ozoemeka(m): 3:22am On Aug 11, 2013
I thinnk a lot fal into the last group

deols: SEriously?

Some are in it for the love of humanity

Some for the rush

Some to make a living

Some because there is nothing else they could do

And some others because it makes them feel like gods. They are the ones I call people with exaggerated brains.
They try God. But more usually than not come out burnt,scarred for life. A few others become better, better in faith.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

China Land's On The Moon. Does Nigeria Need Need A Space Program? / Miniature 'human Brain' Grown In Lab / The World Will Not End In 2012 - NASA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.