Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,368 members, 7,836,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

World's Smallest Power Inverter - Technology Market (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / World's Smallest Power Inverter (186911 Views)

Quality 2000w (2.5kva) Power Inverter UPS With Inbuilt Charger / World's Smallest Power Inverter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (108) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 8:35am On Jun 11, 2015
Inverter in action

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by pappyshun(m): 11:16am On Jun 11, 2015
feflo:

Adding solar panel largely depend on what you consume per day. You need to give me a breakdown of your load & the hour u intend to use each of them per day.
For example
1. 32" TV to be used for 8hrs. daily
2. Ceiling fans 2pcs. used for 4hrs. daily
and so on like that, this will enable me calculate your solar panel requirements.
Many thanks

Thanks OPS, since I have a 2.4kwa Inverter, two 12volt 200ah. I intend powering a home theatre,15power saver bulbs,32inch LCD TV,a desktop computet and 1 standing fan for 8hrs.
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 11:31am On Jun 11, 2015
pappyshun:

Thanks OPS, since I have a 2.4kwa Inverter, two 12volt 200ah. I intend powering a home theatre,15power saver bulbs,32inch LCD TV,a desktop computet and 1 standing fan for 8hrs.

You will need about 1200W of solar panel to fully charge your existing battery bank but since its an hybrid system, i'll advise you go for 800W. This will cost you 270k to fully implement.

Thanks
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 7:27pm On Jun 11, 2015
Solar Panel

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 8:33am On Jun 12, 2015
Complete solar solution for lighting, electronics & fans

500w solar panel
12v 200ah battery
12/24v 50A controller
Solar rack & Installation
1kva power inverter

Total cost - N250k

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by lordmayor4(m): 7:16pm On Jun 12, 2015
feflo:
Complete solar solution for lighting, electronics & fans

500w solar panel
12v 200ah battery
12/24v 50A controller
Solar rack & Installation
1kva power inverter

Total cost - N250k

available for sale : 4 PCs of deep cycle battery 12v 150w
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by Pakingzzz(m): 12:49am On Jun 13, 2015
lordmayor4:

available for sale : 4 PCs of deep cycle battery 12v 150w

How many AH is the battery?
Does the '150W' mean you also have a solar panel of that rating?
You should aswell state the prices.

1 Like

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by lordmayor4(m): 2:58am On Jun 13, 2015
Pakingzzz:

How many AH is the battery? Does the '150W' mean you also have a solar panel of that rating? You should aswell state the prices.
mistake ... I meant 150aH
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by obosirow: 6:48am On Jun 13, 2015
pappyshun:
Ops, may God bless u. Please I have a 2.4kva inverter and two 12volts 200ah batteries. What will it cost me to add a solar panel?

Thanks for the info. Can the 300w go cheaper?
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by makavele: 7:20pm On Jun 13, 2015
feflo:

No sir, for now thats the price.

pls quote for a system that would power :

2 units of 32" LCD TV
1 dstv decoder
1 refrigerator (optional)
10 energy saving bulbs ( 5 will be intermittent ; 5 will remain permanently on)
1 home theatre system
2 fans
1 laptop

system will be charged with PCHN and/or SOLAR PANELS . . so pls what amount of solar watts would be needed
to charge the above . . ? and how long it would take to charge from zero to full . .

thanks.
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by makavele: 7:24pm On Jun 13, 2015
lest i forget . .

what's d diff. btwn. your modified sine wave ;

and

the pure sine wave models ?
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 11:38am On Jun 14, 2015
obosirow:

Thanks for the info. Can the 300w go cheaper?

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by makavele: 4:17pm On Jun 14, 2015
feflo:

lest i forget . .

and

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 4:27pm On Jun 14, 2015
makavele:

lest i forget . .

and

The difference is in the quality of output supplied by both, the pure sine has an output similar to the one supplied by utility ie PHCN and is suitable for all equipment. Modified on the other hand has output thats not as smooth & pure, it will power most household equipment except for some highly sophisticated medical machines. It is the most used in Nigeria because its more affordable.
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 4:33pm On Jun 14, 2015
makavele:

pls quote for a system that would power :

2 units of 32" LCD TV
1 dstv decoder
1 refrigerator (optional)
10 energy saving bulbs ( 5 will be intermittent ; 5 will remain permanently on)
1 home theatre system
2 fans
1 laptop

system will be charged with PCHN and/or SOLAR PANELS . . so pls what amount of solar watts would be needed
to charge the above . . ? and how long it would take to charge from zero to full . .

thanks.

2kva 24vdc inverter, batts, rack- 220k
1200w solar, racks, installation- 350k
Total. -570k

Many Thanks
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by makavele: 4:33pm On Jun 14, 2015
feflo:

The difference is in the quality of output supplied by both, the pure sine has an output similar to the one supplied by utility ie PHCN and is suitable for all equipment. Modified on the other hand has output thats not as smooth & pure, it will power most household equipment except for some highly sophisticated medical machines. It is the most used in Nigeria because its more affordable.

i once visited a friend who uses an inverter and i could see that while using it, his TV set has some wavy lines (sometin like electrical noise)
i guess that's as a result of the M S Wave, if i am not mistaken ?
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 4:39pm On Jun 14, 2015
makavele:

i once visited a friend who uses an inverter and i could see that while using it, his TV set has some wavy lines (sometin like electrical noise)
i guess that's as a result of the M S Wave, if i am not mistaken ?

I've heard people say the same thing too but I've really not seen it in any of my modified sine wave inverter. As a matter of I've sold more modified than pure until recently. If you ask me, I'll definitely go for pure if money is not an issue
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by makavele: 4:41pm On Jun 14, 2015
feflo:

2kva 24vdc inverter, batts, rack- 220k
1200w solar, racks, installation- 350k
Total. -570k

Many Thanks

Good quote, but the solar system is a little bit high ohh. quick questions for you:
With your above configuration, can i literally yank my electric wires off the pole and say goodbye to PHCN.
Cos normally, PHCN only gives us power for just about 3 days in a whole week . . .

During the day, can this config enable me use the inverter while charging it at the same time?
Or i have to switch it off to charge it well?

How long will it take the solar system to charge the batteries from zero to full? if i am not charging with a generator !
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 4:55pm On Jun 14, 2015
Q
makavele:

Good quote, but the solar system is a little bit high ohh. quick questions for you:
With your above configuration, can i literally yank my electric wires off the pole and say goodbye to PHCN.
Cos normally, PHCN only gives us power for just about 3 days in a whole week . . .

During the day, can this config enable me use the inverter while charging it at the same time?

How long will it take the solar system to charge the batteries from zero to full? if i am not charging with a generator !

You definitely cannot yank off utility with this, solar to me has no end point but this is a very good starting point, with this you will comfortably sleep with your fans working every day (if well managed), you will also watch TV and keep your lights on and also do some blending.
You can use it during the day while charging.
No inverter will allow you use your battery to zero point but this arrangement will give your battery bank enough juice to see you through the night.

Many Thanks

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 4:56pm On Jun 14, 2015
makavele:

You definitely cannot yank off utility with this, solar to me has no end point but this is a very good starting point, with this you will comfortably sleep with your fans working every day (if well managed), you will also watch TV and keep your lights on and also do some blending.
You can use it during the day while charging.
No inverter will allow you use your battery to zero point but this arrangement will give your battery bank enough juice to see you through the night.

Many Thanks

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 9:16am On Jun 15, 2015
makavele:

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 3:21pm On Jun 16, 2015
Change over, fuse box

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 6:58pm On Jun 17, 2015
Inverter

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by Pakingzzz(m): 9:08pm On Jun 17, 2015
Please how many months guarantee does your locally made inverters have?
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 8:50am On Jun 18, 2015
Pakingzzz:
Please how many months guarantee does your locally made inverters have?

9months sir
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 9:47am On Jun 18, 2015
5kva 48vdc local pure sine wave inverter

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 10:04am On Jun 18, 2015
More

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 5:39am On Jun 20, 2015
Inverter

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 5:35am On Jun 21, 2015
Solar/inverter control

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 8:08pm On Jun 22, 2015
Solar Panel

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 5:43pm On Jun 23, 2015
More

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by Trippledots(m): 7:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
an un used pwm charge controller for grabs... still In carton. price 18k!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (108) (Reply)

pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... / new 2TB & 4TB external hdd fully LOADEDâ„¢ with exciting contents **DAILY UPDATE** / Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.